So, friends and I are starting a quarterly anti-sjw, politically incorrect, alt-right type magazine at university

So, friends and I are starting a quarterly anti-sjw, politically incorrect, alt-right type magazine at university.

We've already finished the insides and everything but we want a funny fucking picture that would grab our readership's attention while innocuous enough that anyone would like it enough to pick it up (even if they'd throw it away after)

It's called HATESPEECH Magazine
'A Safe-Space for the Politically Incorrect'

This is the pic we're using as of now but was wondering if you guys had any ideas

a picture of Hillary

now go back to

didn't mention the pic is for the cover

there's too fuckin many to choose from

Whatever gets you the most attention

Use this jpg faggot.

>zine
The alt-right truly is the hipster of hipsters

Or this.

Get rd of the alt-right bullshit. It doesn't exist it is not a thing you retard

Use this.

Why call it hate speech so the uni specifically has reason to shut you down? I swear to god you people are idiots.

not even funny

yeah, maybe

exactly, and this pic might be perfect, there's an article all about Trump's perfection of the fallacious debate

no

at least we're having fun, what are you doing?

this should be the cover

this

The (((dean))) of the college will shut you down.

it's not a school run thing, they can't shut down what they can't find, idiot

why? It isn't funny or clever in any way

hahaha yeah . . . just not our first one

It must be ¡Jeb!

too spot-on?

is it Christmas already?

The altright doesn't exist.

Alt right you say?

Use pic related on your cover

You guys think this would work??

>using the word zine
>identifying as alt-right

Kill the self

Dubs demand Jeb SURGE.

A picture of Adolf Hitler with a huge caption saying

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Here, its from my favorite anime.

Enjoy your expulsion. Your parents will want you to pay back the money you're getting ready to waste.

Work 9-5, instead of leech off daddy's money. You're the type of person that does shit to go against the mainstream simply for the sake of being edgy.

alt-right type

we have commie articles too,

the subheader changed to 'Journal of Subversive Social and Political Theory

doule dubs means i must . . . just not that shitty pic, gimme a good Jeb pic and I will, pref something vertical

Are you gonna write an article about how funny it is when Milo talks about sucking BBC?
Alt-right is the fucking gayest shit ever.
Cred Forums isn't an alt-right board you fucking hipster trash.

Holy shit is this the beginning for Jeb!s return?

there's a scathing essay about Milo and his b/s tactics written by this Greek Chick

WTF is up with Jeb's dubs???

Hillary I'm gunna need you to hand over those votes once I'm done cleaning up these chairs from your rally.

Just because milo is trying to co opt the alt right name doesn't mean you have to abandon ship and run away you fucking baby

Just get trump elected and we have all the time in the world to kick out the gays later and revert back to roots

Alt right now, natsoc later

>I can't hold all these dubs.
Someone post the shop with JUST hair, Brendan Frasure eyes, and quac bowl. It is perfect.

>jewing out a noble cause
fuck off
real people who support the right do not give a shit about fancy pansy magazines by uni faggots

>innocuous enough that anyone would like it enough to pick it up
>HATESPEECH Magazine
If that's your purpose you need to rethink the name. Do something more Public Enemy-sounding, like SHUT IT DOWN, refer to how relevant authorities will react to it. Don't call yourselves alt-right, that just limits the potential readership until you're preaching for the choir.

word.

damn, that makes sense

I don't like SHUT IT DOWN though, any ideas?
I'd need a few to run it by the crew

>'A Safe-Space for the Politically Incorrect'

not bad faggot, when do you start calling out marxist tribal jews

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT JEB!

Can you tell me what your motivation to lie to strangers on an anti-islamic Tibetan illustration web adress is?

>anti-islamic Tibetan illustration web adress
I've never laughed so hard in my life

This is your thing, you need to get to working creatively as a group for it to work. Don't be afraid of stealing or to reference other stuff. I suspect we don't have the same taste or opinion on many subjects, so I don't think I can be of much help to come up with a good name. I suppose I or we or whatever can come up with some suggestions though, if perhaps only to inspire. Give me awhile and I'll see if I can come up with anything.

you realise easy e died of GRIDS. right?

Suggestions are all I wanted, I have no say really. We're completely democratic (which is bullshit but we're small enough to where shit get done, eventually)

Call it: MY WIFE'S SON

directly steal, or do a clever contemporary twist on, one of the old classic national lampoon covers.

Try to remove yourselves from the alt-right and you should have a bit less of a backlash.

NYAHAHAH GYAHAHAHAH!! DUNKT TOHN

read

how edgy are you willing to be?

steal this cover.

Essentially just with the cover and w/ the pics relating to the articles.

The articles are fairly academic (econ, socio-politico theory, philosophy, etc)

>asking an "alt-right" magazine author how edgy they are

Wew lad

Also, you'd be better off not revealing the contents of the magazine on the cover. Just simply have the name and vol 1 (or issue 1, whatever). The name alone will prompt people to pick it up, even lefties.

This is shit, mate

You get it,

Yeah, the cover is just going to have the title, subtitle, volume number and issue number

That was the initial plan (that's why the provocative name) but this user has a good point

If your goal is to broaden people's horizons on the subject, that is a retarded name, especially for a university magazine. You won't make it past the first issue and will probably be kicked out.

Also, calling it an Alt Right zine is retarded as well, you may as well call it a Nazi zine.

It is written.

read the thread, faggot

you know shit

Use this one OP.
I really like it and its sure to grab everyone's attention because of how hilarious it is.

>not even funny

Get off my board REEEEEEEE

i read the thread. the magazine cover is shit and gay. everyone seems to agree.

Use this one, fag

Hatespeech is fine, as long as it doesn't contain any actual hate speech

too edgy

such a normie response these days

you're funny, mate. envious much?

It doesn't. Just a journal or dissident political thought that doesn't attempt to be politically correct despite (at times) controversial topics

use this u cuck

SHUTTERDOWN (sounds like "shut her down"), maybe? First issues all
"They Want To
SHUTTERDOWN"
with like a surveillance camera-like perspective of the inside of a room from the outside through an open window, and at the far end of the room you see shuttered windows, and behind the house and above the roof you see some cheesy shit like the Statue of Liberty, indicating that the ones watching want to shut liberty down and the inhabitants have accepted and bought into it and shut liberty out.

((Hatespeech)) is the new and old censorship against the truth about race relations. People don't necessarily hate other races, they just speak honestly about them and its called "hatespeech".

The entire conversation of hatespeech is about race relations. The left made it this way when they invented it.

>>>reddit

True. A few months ago alt right meant voting for trump, being apathetic to social issues and using Cred Forums memes. Somehow Hill's speech managed to get the NPI and TRS types to rebrand the word as white nationalism. Richard Spencer just couldn't fathom that his word had taken on different connotations on other parts of the net over the last year. What alt right was, and should still be, is an olive branch for normies who can't even call themselves nationalists. All of this civic nationalism vs unrealistic white nationalism has been much too low energy for my taste.

>alt-right

"Fuck em cheap punks"

I don't really have a suggestion for the cover but I really wanted to propose including stuff from the based marxist Zizek, who talks about the dangers of mass immigration from muslim countries from a marxist perspective, as a way of establishing yourselves as a true alternative as opposed to run of the mill alt right dweebs.

this

This one right here

Are you blind to these dubs?

See Your search for a picture is over.

Why did u post an abomination for ur pic?

god damnit now you college faggots are trying to represent me now ?

have fun kiddies

Hatespeech you know that pepe is now considered a hate symbol by the ADL. Use the smug trump pepe where he stands in front of the mexican border fence. That will trigger libyards and grab everyone's attention

Because this is exactly the shit that will make people pick a magazine called HATESPEECH up

This issue we have a commentary on the difference between a multi-racial (assimilating) society and the destructive nature of multi-culturalism

Looking through thread now, thanks mate

Then the magazine defeated its purpose

The fuck are you talking about, nigga?

He's right, you're waay off, keep memeing

Mescaline no good