Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9kJkuuedw0
youtube.com/watch?v=EwtkorQKGFE
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrible.

The problem with this is that it hasn't been "widely debunked" and mostly is dismissed due to political reasons

If you wanted to be really truthful, you should have a liberal on the other side going YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH ME, THATS A HATE CRIME

why are liberals not good at these? it seems too spiteful to actually be funny i think.

choosing to work or die is still a choice

you didn't have the right to choose before industrialization though, all hands on deck for the family

what does that have to do with statism?

If you hate the medium it shows when you attempt to create using the medium

>This is a massive coincidence

Thanks Paco. Guess your IQ isn't actually lower!

leftists are fucking lame and annoying.

i never want to be the type of person who unironically finds stephen colbert funny or wants people to acknowledge me for sucking minority cock.

all of these are trash.
most people in the alt-right were at one point liberal or leftist, so they understand the thoughts and reasoning behing the other side.
you folks have never been on the right, so when you make these you are just mocking the opponent. it misses the entire original purpose of the meme

>hey guise im a retarded lefty who thinks he can in2 counter signal memes am i cool yet
Lol stick to prepping the bull

Jesus /leftypol/ get fucking god. The whole point of these comics is to be satirical and comedic, not cringeworthy long-worded bullshit about something you don't like. It's a fucking mockery, not a put down.

Twin studies and cross racial adoption studies are why racial egalitarianism is pseudoscience.

I'm so unthreatened by this that I'm not even going to sage

It has not been debunked, it is accepted in Asia and western cucks have been unable to debunke it.

Fake. There is more genetic variation within races than between them. Genetics literally cannot be used to determine race. Do you really think everything is a Jewish conspiracy? Take your meds.

look at that overlap, I can't see the difference between Africans and Europeans at all

>Fake. There is more genetic variation within races than between them.

>There is more difference in height between men then between men and women so I guess sex height difference don't exist.

>conflicting points of view are unscientific

kill yourself immediately

not an argument

>all these walls of text
Why are liberals such shit at making memes?

Genetics can be used to determine race. 23andme. Also the fact that there's more variation within the race is irrelevant.

Anyway thank you for correcting the record. A shekel has been deposited into your account.

>Genetics literally cannot be used to determine race
except they can you complete scientific illiterate. you are repeating shit you don't understand.

>opened to give original crap meme's a chance again

>how can i get time back

checked

If you reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight

It's hilarious how shit-posters try to take Cred Forums memes and make them comedy central tier.

>pseudo-scientific
wew

checked

The funny thing about CTR and their ilk,
is that they not only sucks at inventing something new, they are even terrible in imitation.

Truly cringeworthy

Let me ask you something. Why does all of academia and all of the scientific establishment disagree with your and your chart (of just 500 people)?

An evil conspiracy run by the Jews to keep the white man down? Why hasn't there been a whistleblower?

Because it's science. Because you and your internet racists are wrong.

The drawings stink. It's like they're making an effort to be creative but still need to come across as amateurish.

You get a weird uncanny effect as a result like the drawing in this one:
The manipulation of the text also feels forced. It comes across as trying to simulate an aesthetic rather than something an amateur would genuinely do to emphasise a word.

And the fucking smugness, holy shit - the left genuinely can't make a statement without infusing it with some psychoanalytical babble and FORCED hypocrisy.

Read this garbage and tell me the person wasn't trying too hard:

it hasnt been debunked
it works like evolution but on a smaller scale
different people migrating to different areas, adapting to those areas
different types of people

>private companies make roads
>privatize all the dots

>Why hasn't there been a whistleblower?
I love this argument
>if something shady were going on, we'd know. someone would have spoken up

but that immediately fails because at ANY time BEFORE any given whistleblower had blown, there HAD been a conspiracy worthy of wistleblowing which hadn't been brought to light

>thoughts?

Heres your (you)

>Science.

He doesn't know, does he Cred Forums?

Your "scientists" aren't really scientist AT ALL.

They are shills.

You probably don't even know that it's because of the Frankfurt School of Thought, do you?

And guess who created the Frankfort School of Thought?

Why don't you Google it.

You've been brainwashed by the people who are trying to control you.

Wake up.

It's not just a meme, faggot.

You're supposed to actually make an argument. I don't know why leftys can't grasp that.

kek approves user

>ITT: Wall-of-text lefty """memes"""

The fact you degenerates need 500 words per image to get your point across doesn't say much for your position.

Let me ask you something. Why does all of academia and all of the scientific establishment disagree with your and your chart (of just 500 people)?

give me a list of these people, they don't disagree with me, in fact i think it's the opposite , most don't deny that race exist, they try not to say anything too right wing because it didn't go well for James Watson for example.

who even mentioned Jews, are you role playing as a moronic leftists?

it's fresh

aw, did you make this just for me?

You aren't unique or special, faggot. Your position is elitist cancer that offers nothing to the discussion other than virtue signalling.

find me a scientist who disagrees with that chart btw.

want more?

Because it is a necessary lie to keep multicultural societies functioning.

Tell me. Do you believe that all genetic traits in all of time are subject to change based on living conditions and natural selection?

Tell me, does it seem more likely that:

A: Genetic traits pertaining to human behavior are immune to the same forces that govern all other genetic traits and are kept into total tandem globally amongst all populations as if some deity like being was keeping them equal for the sake of fairness

or

B: People don't like to talk about it, and are more comfortable dismissing it because it suits their more pallet-able ideology.

Because if you believe A, that is some creationism level retardation.

Here's more Darwin

200 replies

>okay, race IS real, but it's IRRELEVANT!!

Goalposts: moved

>Why does all of academia and all of the scientific establishment disagree with your and your chart
they don't you utter moron.

>Because you and your Nobel laureates are wrong

FTFY

>these walls of text
>trying this hard to strawman
What amazes me most is the fact that I was a leftist for all those year because I had no one to point out the flaws to me; the world is a leftist echo chamber. I had to clumsily find out what was wrong with those views through trial and error, years of doubt, bad life choices, and eventually going through the lonely process of abandoning my views without a set of alternatives safely waiting for me to unwrap them. Whoever makes this tryhard shit has had more logical alternatives HANDED to them, and they can't even stop and consider them while making the crigiest forced memes anyone's ever seen.

In fact, I find it more plausible that a bunch of right-wingers made these to make fun of how stupid leftists are. If you're a leftist and you make or share shit like this, stop now before you wake up years later and want to kill yourself from the humiliation.

>This is what all of that Saudi money goes towards.

The sheer, simple fact that these exist is proof that we're winning.

I wonder, all you CTR boys and girls. How does it feel to betray your country and your people for chump change? Do you sleep well at night?

I do.

FUCKING SAVED!

>CTR boys and girls
Did you miss the big reveal yesterday? CTR = SA Forums Goons, one of them leaked it

I did, goddamn. Thanks, I'll give that a read.

You literally just acted out the character in the OP.

>implying it's been debunked

Scientist absolutely agree about some biological basis for race. It's just the media doesn't cover it.

Except when leftists try to have an actual discussion on here and get btfo all the time ;:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=n9kJkuuedw0

Do you understand how curves work you braindead retard?

>muh conspiracy

I don't know, why did communist/leftist "scientists" in the 70s deny genetics impacts the social behavior of animals?

>ideology
Oh right

>implying you don't believe in conspiracies
youtube.com/watch?v=EwtkorQKGFE

>europe that close to middle east
EU KEKS BTFO

Umm, didn't you hear -- we actually wuz Romans and Egyptians n sheeit

If bees weren't so aggro about their fucking hives and wouldn't sting me, I'd totally keep a hive in my house.

I'd give them shelter and plant lots of flowers if they'd just fucking share.

this one is accurate

fence sitters btfo. "I don't have an opinion therefore I can't be wrong xD"

this desu

My head is large!

Pseudo-science = science I don't like

I didn't see any mention of stereotype threat. Doesn't that also undermine the validity of stereotypes?

Bump this is good info picture gold

I am mining it pls dump your 'race realism' infographs

Holy fucking Blue Pill

>(((Take your meds)))

Hello r/donald

>Dr. William Luther Pierce
My fuckin' man

You ever read The Turner Diaries?

I AM SILLY

No, I'm lazy, I don't read many books, especially fiction.

well this settles it.

It's really a disgrace for white race that this bracket is allowed to lose to black people. We need to fight poverty.

This is lewontins fallacy.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/variation-within-and-between-races/

their brans are mush

>Being buttblasted enough to make these.

>In fact, I find it more plausible that a bunch of right-wingers made these

No shit dumbcunt

>you can't lean left
>you can't lean right
>you can't be too pro-government
>you can't be anti-government
>pfffff capitalism *tips fedora*
>pfffff you're not a capitalist *tips fedora*
>you can't take a moderate stance on any of these things either

wow cool it's like i;m really in middleschool
politics are for gaylords i Would rather smoke a doobie