Why do black people in America hate immigrants from Africa so much?

Why do black people in America hate immigrants from Africa so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they don't, i am from nigeria and have black american gf

Same reason why spics in America for 150 years hate spics from Mexico who are whinning about the wall.

they dont want their food stamps infringed on

why are niggers from other countries always smarter than american niggers

american blacks were valued for their strength, we nigerians are valued for our brains

At what point did niggers in the states start naming their children like shaniquuauauaua and names simillar to that?

i swear Cred Forums just makes random shit up

Africans act more white than Blacks in America..

Fucking Indios should stay out. Can't we trigger a beaner from /r9k/ to rampage and purge?

Nigerians are the ABSOLUTE WORST africans, fucking JEWS OF THE JUNGLE!
I'm speaking from experience, every fucking nigerian is a greedy piece of shit that would sell his own family into slavery for 20$.
Congo and Kenya are based as fuck, atleast they have balls, not like you gutless weasels.

You guys are always cool. I live in Los Angeles and the west side has cool black people but the inner city is a mess.

" More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery"
" more have migrated here from Africa since 1990 than in nearly the entire preceding two centuries."
" The steady decline in the percentage of African-Americans with ancestors who suffered directly through the middle passage and Jim Crow is also shaping the debate over affirmative action, diversity programs and other initiatives intended to redress the legacy of slavery."
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html?_r=0

If I had to guess, because they're typically grateful of being in America and don't bind themselves with the "dont even hav a chance cuz im blak" nonsense that American blacks are taught from birth by their shit culture. Met a girl from south Africa who was super cool. Meanwhile almost every American nigger is a fucking chimp.

>from nigeria
>found your way to Cred Forums

life is strange

good on ya, bub. you sound cool

Because they can call them out on their victim complex fucking bullshit without anything being able to say anything.

For the American SJW-shit to work the rest of the world can't exist. Whites have to be in power and blacks have to have been slaves. That means the world= The US.

Africans who come to America fucking HATE blacks here. They take 2 or 3 jobs and bust ass, blacks here are lazy as fuck trouble makers.

wouldn't you ? somalis drive brand new cars and get thousands of dollars deposited in their account every month, blacks don't get shit but the same welfare they have been getting since 1997, refugee blacks get EVERYTHING off of my tax dollars

they hate you if you walk around in your traditional african halloween costumes, and they don't really like the muslims

I think you misspelled Somalis. They are even Muslim on top of everything else.

never heard it before
>ignoranon

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

They hate them for one single reason m8.

WE WUZ ERE FIRST.

That's all there is to it.

A lot of African immigrants in the US are from Ethiopia or Kenya. They're usually devout Christians or Muslims, usually want nothing to do with black american culture, plus disdain nigs as the West African descendants of slaves and criminals.

Because they come here to make something of themselves

What are you talking about? No we don't.

My brother-in-law and niece are Nigerian.

Nope, Somalis are just fucking retarded, they're not "smart" enough to be greedy jews, they're just plain fucking retarded.
Nigerians are junglejews.

I live in DC with a lot of African immigrants in the area. Honestly I think it's because the Africans are arrogant in a different way that doesn't click with American blacks in conjunction with the fact that they run circles around them fiscally. Only American blacks are dollar niggers where as Africans own shops or merchandise.

Most African (I'll lump in most West Indians too) immigrants I've met are reasonably intelligent and hard-working sesince our immigration system in regards to Africa sometimes actually makes some semblance of sense.

Most of these Africans tend to maintain separate communities and identities while trying to prevent their kids from following the more dysfunctional ways of their native-born American counterparts, with varying degrees of success.

no somalis in your city i can see...

Because they're not "woke" to the white mans oppression

I prefer lawful evil over chaotic evil.

In the USA, Somalis are Police officers security guards or night watchmen for example
While people from Nigeria make small businesses

Im white with a Cameroonian wife. My wife is red pilled af.. and doesn't like american blacks.. knows they are lazy. Most african immigrants are intelligent and hardworkers, except for nigerians.. nigerians are shit tier.

>Nigerians are small business owners
As I've said, greedy, fucking, junglekikes.