STUPID DUMB, AMERICAN SCUM

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Oh look everyone who isn't a dominant super power has an opinion how fucking cute

You start anti-gun bait thread everyday

>leaf

Guns come with advantages and disadvantages. They prevent far more deaths in this country than they cause, but the primary reason is so that we can fight tyrants. Every country in the world should allow guns. Except African countries; black people are too violent.

Jealous leaf.

we ban guns when every canadian ceases to exist

First of all, violent crime doesn't decrease, only the type of weapon involved decreases with strict gun laws. Australia's gun ban did not decrease the number of violent deaths per year, only the number of deaths by guns. Now their violent deaths by knives are higher.

Also, a fucking Canadian having an opinion on bad laws? Give me a break. You have the worst laws in the Western world.

You first leaf

Absolutely abhorrent

Saged and hidden. Watch In Search Of The Second Amendment before imagining that you understand this, it's not about guns, it's about how rights are defined.

I knew before even looking at the flag that this was a leaf thread.
Seriously, what do you shitheel faggots hope to accomplish by posting obvious ragebait all the time? I'm really, genuinely curious, because it's so incessant and yet nobody actually finds it funny and it certainly isn't informative.

Someone's jealous that we don't have mag restrictions

I literally don't care at all what Europeans think.

Or Canadians, for that matter.

I told all of you newfags to write sage in the options bar and 20 minutes later this shit is on the front page.

STOP BUMPING THESE THREADS.

no helping newfags

haha americans are great they don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. keep doing your thing americans. Be the dick to every asshole and pussy out there

There are mass shootings, assaults, murders, rapes, robberies and vandalism every day in the world because of globally outdated standards of what is genetically and intellectually defined as human.

In other words, outdated nigger laws.

Your move.

>Hitlers twins
>A comic for adults
lol wat

This chart is dumb.

Why are you comparing per capita homicides to the number of guns? You should compare per capita guns to per capita homicides.

We would say we don't fucking care. On rope day, your borders won't stop us. You guys have plenty of trees which we will ornament with your hanging corpses.

>WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

>American gun laws are viewed as idiotic only by politicians, journalists and pussies/effeminate males so basically neo-liberals or neo-marxists

>You start anti-gun bait thread every sixty seconds

literally shaking right now... like a leaf

>tfw moved from a fucking leaf province to freedomland three weeks ago
>bought my first AR on Tuesday
Enjoy Trudeau taking selfies with terror suspects, cuck. :^)

What if I told you it's not the law, but the weilder of the gun that needs to take the blame. Of course you wouldn't believe because... (((you are a ducking skype google)))

I mades dis.

Good thing people outside America don't make our laws. Fuck them, op is a faggot, etc.

FUCKING LEAF

Canada is a fucking shekel farm with no freedom or culture.

Kill yourself proxy chink.

here's a bump just for you

CANADA

BAN

NOW

Why would we care?

wanna stop crime and murder? ban assault niggers

When we banned guns there was a spike in all violent crimes and sexual assualts