If negros are so fucking stupid as you racists claim, how are they the best musicians of the past 7 decades?

If negros are so fucking stupid as you racists claim, how are they the best musicians of the past 7 decades?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QgwNXIJpYo
youtube.com/watch?v=DhDrbB_sQ6E
youtu.be/mmONTJQ9x5M
youtu.be/QGfJVTEplj0
youtube.com/watch?v=HON-9Z1Greo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Zr72yKrOA
youtube.com/watch?v=ao9Rbr7uybQ
youtube.com/watch?v=07T3h0b93Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=PE9HvSdcaL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Temperton
youtube.com/watch?v=71avebunf8g
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ik9qECIWgc
youtube.com/watch?v=jMe6Y8GDVEI
theguardian.com/music/2005/feb/20/popandrock4
books.google.com/books?id=5J1fCHvHfosC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=FIwwWSSL5JIC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=NiwqRSCWw2g
youtu.be/Kml734oRers
youtube.com/watch?v=WhMuGPMzvS8
i.4cdn.org/gif/1475197905353.webm
youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ooga booga isnt music

sage faggots

>I like nigger stuff, so niggers are the best

Deep.

They're not. But (((journalists))) will always point out any time a black is skilled at anything.

You should listen to video game songs made during the 80s, 90s, and '00s. You'd be stunned by the complexity and beauty of much of that music.

But the composers are Asian and White. So the mainstream media totally ignored it for the most part. And they continue to ignore it.

Just like they continue to ignore the unless sea of white scientists and inventors who never received any publicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QgwNXIJpYo

Jews were a mistake.

Not just hip hop, I'm talking about soul, blues, rock, pop, etc. They excel at all of it.

Blacks have been used as tools to infect white society with degeneracy. It all starts with Jazz in the 20's. Jazz was heavily associated with debauchery, it was considered repugnant to go to a jazz club because everyone knew what went on at these places. The jazz movement was initially completely black. Then the next black/musical/degenerate wave came in the form of rock n' roll. Again tearing apart the fabric of white society in regards to cultural norms, especially pertaining to pre-marital sex and drug/alcohol abuse. Then the grand daddy came in the form of rap. Rap culture has destroyed millions of lives and has turned millions of beautiful young white women into degenerate negro cum dumpsters. I'm horrified to think of what the next wave will be.

Pink Floyd. Black Sabbath. Led Zeppelin. Iron Maiden. The Doors. The Who.

Should I continue?

>best musicians
>posts a bunch of rap hacks

at least post some real musicians who are black lol

Blacks have a good sense of rhythm. If you have an innate sense of rhythm you will be a good dancer and musician.

I couldn't find a good image showing a collage of great black artists.

You can't compare Jazz to rap. The former can be very intricate and definitely requires skill to perform.

Go to bed, dad

Continue doing what? Posting shitty baby boomer bands? Go fuck yourself.

Because "best" is subjective.

4/4 and 8/4 beats. 16 to 32 bpm.
copying and sampling of already existing instrumentations.
3 grade level bars with aabb or abab rhymes.
themes: violence, drugs and victim complex
>music

So pick a multitude of genres. Are you saying blacks had the best maestro of the last 7 decades? Or is it just the best """rappers"""?

Sorry, cause your age group's music is so good. Millennial.

>CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

they are not. if you can not play an instrument or have singing talent you become a rapper. they have no talent or skill and their constant regurgitation about fucking ho's and owning bling only panders to the dumbest of society.

>rock
Name one god-tier black rockstar that isnt Hendrix or Chuck Berry

Tosin Abasi?

Michael Jackson

>musicians

Maybe 3 of them can play an instrument. Protip. Your voice is not a musical instrument. If it is, farting is. Also turntables, scratching or otherwise, is not a musical instrument.

Protip 2.0. You have to be able to play a musical instrument to be a musician. Otherwise you are a singer/performer/recording artist.
No, not the broad title of just artist either. Recording, performing or whatever else

When I get real loose and pay less attention, fly by the seat of my pants, as some would say. I am often more creative and music flows through me easily. The negro is unburdened by thought, and is able to replicate such circumstances without trouble.

Uh, Prince and Slash?

Songs about violent crime and fucking whores is great music, ((they)) tell me so.

Also fuck da police drugs r cool, fuckka nudda bitch every night, drive by mu nigga, been 2 prison over 5 times.

There we go, I've written a quality rap.

>best musicians
>popular music
>neglecting the rest of time

gather yourself, senpai

Charley Patton

Black people make good music

Google's make jewish degenerate noise

>sang soul and R&B music as a child
>called the king of POP
>trans white

>black rockstar
Lol k

>Jews introduce nigger culture into the mainstream via music and television, this dumbing down the next generation of kids
AYO WE RAP STARZ N SHIIEEET

You couldn't find a picture of one either I guess

Blues

who?

>negro musicians

I agree with you on rap music. Kids nowadays unironically looks up to niggers like jizz khalifa, niki minaj, and (((drake)))).
Any nigger can become a famous rapper, it just takes knowing the right jew

Only released two consistently good albums. Alive he just dubbed the studio vocals.

They're not you autist

Okay i give you Prince, and only a half point for half white slash

Holy shit, you're even more cringey than OP.

>implying that being good at music has anything to do with being intelligent

Is that the real Jerry? Kek what a fucking jew

I thank God every day for being born in a time and place where most music is readily available. I especially thank God for the blessing that is Jimi Hendrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhDrbB_sQ6E

You've gotta make the bait just a little less obvious m80. 2/10

Lenny kravits, prince, Ben Harper

Black people often have a lot of time on their hands, and shy away from academic subjects. Hence, popular music.
Don't get me wrong, I like jazz and blues. Ragtime and Harlem stride actually represents a period when blacks were improving themselves, and incorporating European culture into theirs.

But let's keep it in perspective - they're not composing double fugues or anything.

>If negros are so fucking stupid as you racists claim, how are they the best musicians of the past 7 decades?
This personal point of view has been noted
youtu.be/mmONTJQ9x5M
youtu.be/QGfJVTEplj0

Is that Eminem/Paul Wall near the bottom left? I thought they were supposed to be all nigs.

Literally all musicians are stupid as fuck whenever they voice any opinion outside of music, similar to pretty much every other artist except maybe writers

It means fucking nothing if niggers are good at music

literally who? try again

>plucking strings and slapping bins in rhythm takes intelligence
Call me when a soundboard designs a railway bridge.

Beethoven

Kravitz and Harper are both only half black, and hardly influential enough to be considered god-tier

black people tend to have better singing voices, that has nothing to do with intelligence though. furthermore

Black people got duped by (((Them))) into giving up their masterful artists like Louie Armstrong, Hendrix, Ray Charles, BB King, John Coltrane, Chuck Berry and many many more for lil wayne, kanye, and nigger reinforcement music.

its like blacks took off the shackles of the white man, and right when they were getting somewhere, they decided to put on shackles of the Jew

>Varg
>Burzum

Nice.

EMPORERS. NEW. CLOTHES.

youtube.com/watch?v=HON-9Z1Greo

ok champs

There's such better old video game music you could have posted like any song from the first Jazz Jackrabbit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Zr72yKrOA

>Rap
>Music
choose one, google

My nigga.
My kind of music.

Actually, looking at that collage and seeing eminem. Does anyone else think that there could be racism involved in the low representation of white people in the hip hop industry? They use their privileges to give each other opportunities and keep the white man down

How can niggers even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=ao9Rbr7uybQ
youtube.com/watch?v=07T3h0b93Rg

Negro music is jewish music

Beathoven

now show me a nigger classical composer

Dafuq does music have to do with intelligence? In fact, it's the exact opposite... creativity and logic are 2 different parts of the brain.

Beat Ho' Van

youtube.com/watch?v=PE9HvSdcaL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

Also, Eric Clapton recreated blues.

WE WUZ CUMPOSAS N SHIEET

The best rappers are Eminem and the Beastie Boys.

For a reason, there almost no blacks in the heavy metal music

>Praise kek
>Praise Megadeth

a lot of his stuff was written by a British dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Temperton

>rap
>music
bad b8

>past 7 decades

Ya, sure they are buddy.

Watemelonhoven

Ask the OP for that

''Because music is about feeling, not thinking'' Some user in Cred Forums.

alright
show me a nigger classical composer, nigger.

>listen to video game music from the 80s instead, I swear it's good
Please post any video of you telling someone in real life this

No, his was better. I don't know if you can tell, but that first melody played on the keyboard doesn't change. It's looped. Fast doesn't mean good

What a nigger

Haven't most of these people been shot?

Phil Lynott.
I guess he was mixed.

Megadeth is shit now and lost all relevance after Rust in Peace. Dave Mustaine is a shill and so are all the modern "neo-pagan" viking metal musicians.

REAL METAL DOES NOT HAVE A RACE
THE ONLY GOOD NSBM IS GBK AND EVEN THEY TRIED TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM THAT SHIT

BESTIAL BLACK METAL >>> ALL BLACK METAL

OSDM >>> ALL DEATH METAL

BOTH HAD BLACK MUSICIANS

FUCK OFF FAKE SHILLS

you americans and your rap music

Half a point

lmfao... eminem is in this picture.

white dude. literally outsold everyone on this list.

he's white though

>Googles are the best musicians

Hol up:
Tool
Metallica
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Dream Theater
Boston
Van Halen
That one fat dude with the long hair who plays guitar not Yngvie
etc

I like 8bit but you're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=71avebunf8g

Actual African (Angola) Heavy Rock Metal song of Death.

Metallica is the only good band you listed.

reminder

Nigga you just went full burger

>prog and metal shit

>rap
>music
pick one and only one

Also, half the people in that picture were dead by the age of 25 by their own stupidity.

Music is about feeling, not thinking

Because your definition of musician is incorrect, maybe? Here's a list of top tier musicians:
Ricky Skaggs
Hanz Zimmern
Steve Vai
Barbara Mandrell
Steve Ray Vaughan
Omnium Gatherum (not necessarily the vocals)
Andy McKee
Pino Forastiere ("Wild Parking" is fucking insanely good, if you can appreciate chord progression and fret theory)

Anything electronic, or DJ centric is simply being a "mix artist". Most every fucking rapper fits this. Let's not forget that the first real rapper was Falco, and he was also a musician.

Black musicians, especially the early jazzists, we're riff musicians that took drug induced inspirations of existing white music, and created a "cultural" phenomenon similar to that of ebonics.

As with just about anything else that requires thought, the best of these are typically of the fairer complection.

As much as i love the anti-google agenda, i find it difficult to believe " cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased" was intended for toddlers

>Burzum
>good
>Varg
>anything but the epitome of edgy teen contrarianism

"Guys I just burned down this 800 year old church, and now the government is going to use our tax money to rebuild it. This is definitely a win for Paganism/Satanism/Nazism/Whatever ism I like this week."

>How are they the best musicians
>Opinion.
>Gay

>the joke
>your head

>how are they the best musicians of the past 7 decades
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>musicians are smart
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

weeaboo detected

Music is much more than a product some jew can make out of a nigger. It is as close as we can get to perceiving the language of the universe (math) in a tactile way. Any music that isn't locally generated at spontaneous community gatherings will only harm your mind. The jew knows this, which is why he has been so desperate to turn it into a product with no connection to time and place.

I don't even listen to rap and your level of delusion is astonishing.

Hanz Zimmer uses Ableton Live btw.

did you think about why they didnt want to publish them?

Closest thing you are going to get is Bobby McFerrin. But he's not a google, really.

>Best musicians
>Picture of rappers
>Eminem is in the picture

except he didn't, burger.
i like when you act like you know shit, and in fact you're just 12.

>You should listen to video game songs

>Metallica is the only good band you listed.

Full Google comment

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ik9qECIWgc

looks like a nig to me.
and wiki doesnt say anything about composing

that's some weird ass shit man

but those bikers though. i feel like african metal could be absolutely savage shit if it was done right

Why do fags think it's okay to press random keys into Ableton Live without considering key signatures or Fourier transforms? Melody is just as important as rhythm, you know.

Sammy Davis Jr is the only good black singer I can think of. Biggie smalls and Tupac are garbage.

jesus christ kek loves me today, 50% of my posts are with digits

>the best musicians
you have to play instruments to be a musician. i dont think any one in your pic can play a kazoo

>hasn't actually listened to a rap song

Like I said, closest thing ;-)

Eminem and Blondie are the exceptions, not the rules.

I like the track. It's got a funny beat, and I can bug out to it.

>if your facts are correct how can my opinions be correct?

I've got news for you, faggot.

>Mexican
>Music
You fuck didn't have instruments until Germans emigrated to you shithole. Why in the fuck do you think meriachi music sounds like polka?

this is the only Jazz thats good in modern days, and two of them are white the other is a dirty nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=jMe6Y8GDVEI

>edgy weegian is upset his idol is a fraud

He bragged about it to those in the scene, and practically admits it after being convicted and serving time for it. Find a better idol.

theguardian.com/music/2005/feb/20/popandrock4

books.google.com/books?id=5J1fCHvHfosC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

books.google.com/books?id=FIwwWSSL5JIC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Ha!

starts getting good at 4:10

You show that to any portuguese he will die laughing the lyrics and their posture is just goofy as fuck it's hilarious. He is like talking about his gf and shit.

The only way they could do African metal right is if they tried to play some voodoo tribal shit or something like this and go full primitive

youtube.com/watch?v=NiwqRSCWw2g

He's half-black.
So's Bob Marley.
Quincy Jones is at best a quadroon.

See a pattern?

Kanye is the only one that MIGHT be thinking for himself.
>Media demonizes him
>No one actually says they like his music in public

The rest will do anything for a gold chian

Googles are coddled. Just do a nigger search on them.

That's because most black musicians don't go to collage.

implying
youtu.be/Kml734oRers

>rap
>good music

Wtf?
At least put some Jazz or Fusion, music that requires skill and creativity

youtube.com/watch?v=WhMuGPMzvS8

But I really don't know a lot about black musicians besides blues
neither I do about african folk music

>best

Not talking just about rap...I already mentioned that.

I hope you're joking because a collage and college are two different things.

If niggers are so fucking great why does the entire rest of the world think they are fucking jokes?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1475197905353.webm

Relevant because, like Hendrix, he was half-black (if you count Irish as White) and created real rock music.

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
Lol

The Van Halen brothers are half-White, half Indonesian.

>if you count Irish as White
and what they are if you do not?
anglos?

Potato niggers.

The world is still not ready for true Black Metal.

no, they are more than half white, their mother was mixed

Confirmed, the Pole has keks blessing.

SEE THIS, ITS HERE AGAIN
PRAISE KEK

>Sevendust
>Living Color
>Killswitch Engage
>Alice in Chains

Just off the top of my head.

Even though he raped all those White coeds and robbed that liquor store a few years ago?

There are plenty of black musicians that I consider geniuses, such as Miles Davis. But honestly the whites and asians always take black music to new heights that the blacks could never reach. Especially the Japanese.

Yes, there are plenty of brilliant black artists, but that doesnt mean I have to live with them in order to enjoy their music.

That's only the nigger shit you listen to.

There are no relevant musicians in the classical world. The Chicago Symphony Orchestra uses a nip-chick for percussion - no negros even in the rhythm section.

Ah hahahaha ah hahahaha

I have a college degree in music. The only real musical achievements black people made was in jazz music, and yes it was quite remarkable indeed. People like Charlie Parker, miles Davis, John Coltrane were nothing short of geniuses. Rap is not music, it is a drum loop with poetry spoke over it.

That being said none of those men were even in the same league as Beethoven, Mozart, etc.

Rarely did someone from the hood have access to instruments and university levels of music education like those druggies from "The Strokes". It's a good reason why sampling is so popular in rap/hip hop. That being said, tons of rappers play instruments it just wasn't necessary for their success

And he converted to Judaism.

You compare nigger rap to white classical composers or rock bands like Led Zeppelin? GTFO

>tons of rappers play instruments

Nice meme, friend.

>college degree in music
The fuck? Is that as worthless as an Arts degree?

Lol that's very good actually, wow

Why are you suddenly so rich in dubs?

half-black is the master race? Hmm, maybe race mixing is a good thing after all.

>Eminem in the background
kek

Exactly, my White friend.

Miles Davis = wife beater; junkie
Coltrane = junkie
Duke / Strahan = homos

Niggers in music. Mostly laughable

They aren't. Jews write and produce the music.

>You should listen to video game songs made during the 80s, 90s, and '00s. You'd be stunned by the complexity and beauty of much of that music.

You're a tremendous fag for writing this without a hint of irony.

No, this is obviously a very small sample set.

Will be sad once Stevie wonder passes into the next lice

Okay? Like every popular white musician was strung out too.

>take some music someone else made
>fuck with it
>rap about muh dick

Wow, such music.

The niggers have brainwashed you, OP... Slave songs aren't popular anymore.

Yeah! lil wayne plays guitar!

>You're a tremendous fag for writing this without a hint of irony.

Nah, user is right. A lot of those beats were sick

If they're such great athletes, why do they take so long to cross the street at a traffic light?

How come a white guy does better black music than blacks? Elvis, eminem

They aren't even the best RAPPERS

sage, report, hide, delete, uninstall, anhero

this is tight

Damn right.