>3600 calories in 1 bar.
>Coast guard approved
>Cheaper than a chipotle bowl

Name one (1) reason why you eat anything besides mayday bars. Protip u cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjY0Wj_pUKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz ur a fagit

Apple cinnamon at walmart, UST branded, in camping aisle, same shit.

No u

can't argue with those dubs. let me succ ur dicc

>3600 calories in one bar

Are you the 400 pound hacker?

Because it would burst my arsehole open and probably taste disgusting

>Coast guard approved

This statement should convince me how?

You just beat him in his own game. Trips of triumph.

That is still expensive.

Just learn to cook, idiot.

Its loaded with trans fat poison

gay buttsex is coast guard approved

~$4.5 per is pretty unbeatable for a days worth of food desu

They make your jaw hurt from gnawing and they're as effective as super glue at sealing your asshole shut.

Dude, MRE style food is not meant to be consumed on a continuous basis. They cause diabetes and shit I kid you not.

Also, by asking people why they aren't doing this you probably haven't done it. You will hate your body. You will hate your life.

As a trans fat person I find your post very triggering.

Camball's chunky cans are like $2, and hormel makes these little room-temperature packets called Completes that have breakfast variants at the same cost. When I traveled across the country, I was able to keep myself fed for dirt-cheap without destroying my stomach to do it.

If you just cook some white rice you can eat 2000 calories for less than 40 cents.

How long eating only that before you start shitting blood?

>3600 calories
Enjoy being obese.
If you want a meal replacement buy soylent

> 1 bar
> servings per container: 9

81 g of saturated fat

USDA recommends I think 13.

Actually surprised how mild it is in other shit though.

that shit isn't designed to be consumed every day retard, its for emergency situations.

I can't enjoy a meal if I don't know something died to provide it for me

What's the nutrition like? Has vitamins/minerals? Has essential aminos? What's the carb/protein/fat ratios like? Expiration date?

If it all checks out, I'd seriously consider buying them in bulk

> only 63 grams of protein
Furk. I get that much by breakfast. Nevermind. Too good to be true

If you want sheer nutrients, buy Spirulina tablets. It has all essential things for life, with the only flaw being the low calorie count.

I bought one of those bars. Seemed like a good idea, cheap, a whole day's worth of calories. I decided to try it before I bought more, and it was not good. The taste was okay, but I ate about half and started feeling really sick. It reminded me of when I take a multivitamin on an empty stomach. I think because they're so packed with vitamins and minerals and stuff that they can mess you up like that. Maybe I got a bad bar, but the feeling really turned me off. I had about 1/4 of the bar or so and then threw it back in my pantry.

I don't think you're supposed to eat the whole thing in one sitting

If you were out in the wilderness lost, you would just want to break pieces off throughout the course of the day and not be like Augustus from Willy Wonka

>2016
>not meeting calorie needs using booze
>not making social gains

>"enriched" bleached wheat flour
youtube.com/watch?v=qjY0Wj_pUKg
>soy flour
>corn starch

Still, even with this poison, it's somewhat better than most bars. I've seen ones that even had the worst of the worst food dyes in the ingredients, yet the bars were still off white?

Because I want to have consistent healthy shits.
If Soylent was in stores I'd eat that shit.

You do realize you can extract elemental iron from any food source that has it?

You also realize you need iron in your diet?

Yeah, but shouldn't you ideally get naturally occurring iron, rather than iron that's added (whether intentionally or unintentionally via the refinement process)?

>naturally occurring iron isn't the same iron as added
hello naturalistic fallacy

I'd say you were leafposting but given the flag you're probably just a retard made even more retarded by public schooling.

Because the protein concentration is straight up fucking garbage. Like 40 gs for a whole day's worth of calories

>naturally occurring iron

Haha what kind of new age bullshit is this?

> rather than iron that's added

Tel me what the difference between the "natural" iron atom and the added "unnatrual" iron atom could possibly be.

The mind fucking boggles.

Don't rations make shitting very difficult?

I tried to live on milk at one point and had to dig a protein plug out of my rectum after not shitting for days.

>dig a protein plug out of my rectum

> as effective as super glue at sealing your asshole shut

THE ENDORSEMENTS ARE PILING UP

Let me put it to you this way; the "natural" iron in your blood, that you need to live.. if we had a powerful electromagnet we could pull the iron out of the hemoglobin.

And what would it be composed of? Fucking iron. That's what it is, because it's an element.

How are you going to live without Vitamin B12?

I basically just drink protein shakes and take a whole bunch of vitamins and herbal supplements.

"Heme Iron" aka Iron with a heme group around it does actually get absorbed more efficiently. But overall you are right, it is entirely possible to get enough Iron without eating heme iron, especially if your diet is low in Oxalates and the Iron content made available in every meal. And non-heme Iron is not harmful unless overdosed, exactly the same as heme Iron.

I am HIV+ you will die of vitamin deficiency if you only eat those.

Your poops must smell awful. And I bet you are constipated as well.

Top kek, why does this thread even exist?

You can get 5 pounds of assorted grains, legumes, seeds and nuts for the same price at Winco.

we discuss poop-related cultural issues here
>poo in loo
>shart in mart
>MRE constipation and MRE shits

>absorbed more efficiently

Fair enough, but as you concede;

>, it is entirely possible to get enough Iron without eating heme iron

I think it's odd that people seem to have an intellectual disconnect between "you're composed of atoms and so is everything you eat" and "watch me extract some of the atoms".

Like somehow seeing the iron that existed in your blood in elemental form is crazy magic stuff.

In effect it's no different than taking your sweat, extracting the hydrogen from the water and lighting it on fire. Though I assume it boggles the mind of most people that they just watched a former part of themselves explode?

I'd put a bullet in my head if I could only eat 1 thing

>taking your sweat, extracting the hydrogen from the water and lighting it on fire
Forget hydrogen, I can set entire hydrocarbons out of my body on fire without doing any extraction or preparation