JUSTIN TRUDEAU POSING WITH TERROR SUSPECT

cbc.ca/news/world/trudeau-selfie-terror-suspect-1.3784041
>The worries about a suspect in a terror investigation seen posing for a selfie last year with the prime minister go far beyond the anxiety of how he got that close.
>A joint CBC News-Radio Canada investigation has learned that the man is one of at least four Quebec men of interest to the RCMP for their alleged connection to the 2012 kidnappings of two Americans in Syria.
>The man in the selfie is believed to be on a U.S. no-fly list. His home was raided by police as part of a terror investigation a few months before Dec. 18, 2015, when the selfie was taken. The man, who was part of a crowd of people who took turns posing with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau following a Radio Canada interview in Montreal.

CANNOT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

If you don't pose with terrorists, they win.

DUDE

We are actually getting somewhere.

That's just Canada's secret weapon. We're going to send all our syrians down to the US as suicide bombers when we finally decide to invade.

>when we finally decide to invade
In the current year?

I'm beyond being upset anymore. This is just hilarious now.

but hes a feminist and he loves gay people and muslims how can this be???????

are you implying that my government is a lying thieving Judas and that Canadians will have to deal with the new geopolitical landscape thanks to Trudeau and his insane immigration policies and his ties to the global oligarchy namely George Soros

He probably gave him $20,000 and 6 months in a luxury hotel all expenses paid BECAUSE IT IS 2015 PEOPLE.

If you persecute terrorists they win

>Trudeau lures terrorist into selfie to gain facial recognition data
>Csis tracks dumb terrorist through prism and tempora
If you kill your enemies, they win. You could all be great like Canada too, if you just acted a bit smarter.

Diversity is our strength.

When Trudeau dies from being murdered

They will pull out his will.

I WON

He is here. A very strong showing. KeK is guiding this meme.

Truly He is with us.

Buml

>literally counting coup with a cuckoo cuck

Phew! At least we know Trudeau isn't a racist.

Blessings only be upon those who provide dank memes.

Ignored on Cred Forums.... It really is 2016.

>terror suspect
>blurs out face, protecting his identity

Shiggy

Just wanted to post this and let all the Canadian anons know that we Americans are praying that Gary Trudeau takes better care of himself and hang with safer friends

www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/World/Americas/2016/0306/Justin-Trudeau-Is-he-Canada-s-J.F.K.?client=ms-android-att-us-Trudeau-Is-he-Canada-s-J.F.K.?client=ms-android-att-us

Your piety is evident.

as is yours

between the prince high five and hik groping emma watson and now this?

bad week Trudeau!

Kek is among us in this thread

bump

Trudeau is the best thing to have happened to Canada. If I had it my way Clinton would win under questionable circumstances and Trudeau would win another 39% majority. Nothing redpills people more than the left in power and nothing placates the far-right than the cucked right neocons (Bush/Harper) in power.

JUSTin

leaf dubs are only 1/4 of a regular human being's repetitive digits

All the shitposts in the world can't fix what's broken inside, canuck

That's all true, but if you go too far with the left it becomes irreversible. If we let Hillary and Justin fill out countries with minorities, we won't be able to vote a fascist into office by the time we're all pissed off enough

That's a risky strategy.