youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_humour
youtube.com/watch?v=e2mGaga_pTI
youtube.com/watch?v=aF-Ij8LM7Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=LgpuSRDTjT4
youtube.com/watch?v=s57jw9hBgYc
youtube.com/watch?v=jPQjHiVaDmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's already been established that all celebrities are jewish meat puppets except for Mel Gibson.

this

They have to pander to the left if they want to work. Actors and comedians are the lowest dregs of society; who give a fuck what they have to say.

Bender would say the exact opposite of this

But he also does Jake the dog so...

This, has Mel Gibson had any work since he spoke out against skypes?

>what would Bender think about this...

: (

Was the alt right meme which was born in a couple of months taken seriously by so called """""sane""""" leftists before or after they got paid?

Good thing the alt right doesn't exist

He's got a new film coming out this November.

I am so fucking hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2-1hz1juBI

I only know of three movies he's starred in and one he just directed.

this

>and scott baio

Why are liberals so childish?

Why is spiderman fighting Japs?

Anyone else can't enjoy the work of people that turn out to be cucks and SJWs? A lot of people are on my blacklist now.

Again. He's an actor. He reads a script and become a character he'd not.

In real life, are beloved actors are complete assholes

me

God bless the road warrior.

you heard him, unfollow and unsuport his ass.

>all celebrities
It's seriously 99.9%. Out of hundreds of celebrities, you can count the nonshitlibs on one hand.

Jake the dog is literally the same character as Bender. Magical, stretchy arms, super strong and has usefulness of a Swiss army knife.

Based off of the comic.

>They have to pander to the left if they want to work. Ac
Mel is funny. "Baseball bat wielding sharp toothed savages" lol

People that say this are usally gonna regret that. An online shoe store tried it in sweden about people supporting sd and they are almost bankrupt now.

That sucks, he's a good VA.

>also steals
>is lazy
>musician
>cares for his friends but is also a massive dick

Holy shit. I don't think I can ever look at that show the same way again.

Just a run of the mill entertainment industry whore doing his master's bidding. I don't take it personally, I doubt these types know a single thing about politics.

he should not be allowed on television

blood father already out and hacksaw ridge he is directing i believe.

He's also the voice of this guy:

Wakka, no...

him, James Wood, Clint Eastwood. None others can be trusted.

incredible that in the last 50-60 years, celebrity culture has become a part of American pop culture, and thus international exported culture.

Actors and musicians used to be considered the lowest of the low for thousands of years. Why the fuck did that change and their opinions matter again?

any celeb that doesn't comment on politics, I assume is a Trump supporter

This really made me think until I realized the alt right doesn't exist.

>Jon Voight

What a cuck bitchboy.

Literally who?

soldiers=dogs
-- illuminati

alton brown is /k/ related

coming soon

Depends on how removed the art is from their political views; when token blacks come in, or when the message is just wrong I can't enjoy it as much. You can easily discern when something is bullshit as 90% of modern media is leftist propaganda whether the people making it realize it or not.

Gary Oldman is red pilled.

I want to believe that these are just busy people who have no time to check facts, and who just believe whatever they see on TV and facebook memes. ie. For most people feminism means gender equality, but that's because they only know the mainstream feminism and not the ugly regressive left one. Just because they're not browsing Cred Forums and spewing Cred Forums memes doesn't mean they're SJWs or something. They are just people who are doing their best to be good people.

They probably hear mainstream media foam about nazi cartoon frogs, dangerous anonoomoomeys hackers etc. and they believe alt-right is some legit dangerous group of neo-nazi computer wizards.

Most people just don't have the time and energy for this shit so they just go with the flow. Even the voice actor of Duke Nukem is against Trump. I'm not saying who people should or shouldn't vote for, but I wish they at least had some educated opinions to back themselves up.

going to go out of my way to support Mel

he won the hearts and minds of every Mexican with Passion and Apocalypto

>he hasn't seen Get The Gringo

remember when movies were good? it's like that

JAPANESE WAKKA IS BETTER THAN YOU, FAGGOT.

yeah. can't forget Voight. he actually was considered a very nice & trusting person when it came to the characters he portrayed until he did 'mission impossible'. then he started getting the darker roles.

pretty much if you don't join the Democratic party, you get rejected in hollywood. its not as bad as those fucking scientology cults though.

If I had a twitter id call him a nigger

he is a nigger actually. fucking libshit sounds more like a nigger than blacks do these days.

You never saw Jon St. John losing his shit over internet trolls unlike Joe. If Jon was a pussy who got easily offended, he wouldn't even voice Duke in the first place.

>Gary Oldman defended Mel Gibson when no one else would and agreed with what he had said
>By pure coincidence movie roles dry up about the same time
>Comes out and calls based Mel for his views
>Suddenly movie roles in abundance

Absolute disappointment. He would have been better off standing his ground and making some redpill studio with Mel.

>tfw they create a new Hollywood in Australia to rival the one in America
>tfw it would absolutely bury (((Hollywood))) because they would be original films absolutely packed with truthbombs and redpills

Isn't he italian or something?

Do I finally have a reason to burn my copy of Final Fantasy X? Why yes, yes I do.

He doesn't like Star Wars either.

Kelsey Grammer too. Didn't know Fraiser set an Emmy record. And he just had his seventh kid.

Yeah, its almost like breaking up when i find stuff like that out.

The voice of Wesker is a liberal faggot. David Hayter hurts the most though. It's a real shame.

>tfw no alt-right video game starring Mel Gibson, James Woods, Stacey Dash, and Mike Nelson

So...another bites the dust?

Yeah JSJ is a total bro even if he's left leaning or whatever. He knows he's just a voice actor and doesn't need to prove anything to the public about himself. DiMaggio comes out really insecure with his whining.

Futurama started sucking like 10 years ago

mel gibson isn't australian

Oh yeah, and Sam Hyde.

>sensivle republicans welcome

AKA Cuckservatives that liberals ususally called literal nazis and who are not a threat because they don't intend to win.

Well i was going to vote trump to save my race and country but a b rate animation series character is swaying me

>sensible republicans welcome
>No Trump supporters welcome
He can't even stay consistent within 2 tweets

There's always Postal 2. It's the "alt-right video game" if there ever was one. They even had that Milo guy as a killable character in the expansion.

So bad ass they came out with an update a decade later.

He also voices Marcus Fenix in Gears of War. I wonder how they feel about him potentially alienating gamers just before the launch of GoW 4? I sure as hell won't be buying it now.

who?

And Smiling Jack

>literally half the country
Why can liberals not accept that it's neck and neck

Welp. Guess it is time to make Bender the new Pepe.

ITS IN THE FUCKING TITLE YOU WORTHLESS SHIT.

UNDERAGED GET OUT!

Less and less people are watching TV or seeing (((Hollywood))) movies each year. Personally I'm glad all these faggots are losing their influence.

Does he not know sensible republicans are homophobes?

rare

is this more bad Germans, poor kike shit?

I really enjoyed Apocalypo tho

it should be known to gamers, although I'm not sure if they'd really care.

And Susan Saradon

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy2lRLDzKbI

I never liked his voice, the characters he voices are always uninteresting dicks (let's see how the naive main character is going to get screwed over by John's OP selfish character THIS episode!), and now confirmation that the guy in RL is a massive faggot. Bring on the Trump curse, this fag has no more usefulness left for humanity.

and Roger Waters
and Roger Daltrey
and John Cleese

Sean Young has named the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2moY8f9Te8

Chuck Woolery explains why celebrities are anti-Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI

Do these celebrities not realize how arrogant they sound by dismissing half of the country for their political beliefs?

I'll never forgive the Jews for blacklisting Mel.

That's why they're invading video games. It has passed the movie and tv industry in terms of revenues and attention share. They are losing control through traditional media so they want to control video games to keep their control over the world.

Yep. I have a long list of celebrities I completely avoid now saved on my computer.

wtf I hate Futurama now

I could be wrong, but it seems like conservatives have moved to the left in the past 50 years. It seems like liberals have also moved to the left of the political spectrum. In the old days, liberals and conservatives were both about AMERICA. We both wanted what's best for our country, we just had different ideas about what was best. We didn't hate each other for our differing opinions. Nowadays, liberals think conservatives are a plague on society.

Again, I could be wrong, but I think the left has gotten more radical, while the right has gotten more liberal. I don't understand why liberals hate us so much now. They associate all of us with the Westboro folks. It's not right.

'Alt-right' doesn't mean anything. No one can define what the 'alt-right' is.

'Racist' applies to anyone who thinks everyone should have equal opportunity, but not equal outcome.

'Homophobe' applies to everyone who thinks gay people shouldn't have sway over private business rights.

'Anti-feminist' applies to everyone who, again, believes in equal opportunity, but not equal outcome.

Trump isn't a racist, he's a pragmatist. He doesn't think we should blindly accept all the change progressives are advocating. He thinks we should take everything with a grain of salt and look at the empirical evidence supporting this potential change.

Boy am I getting tired of liberals hating me. We used to get along and accept each others' opinions.

>Actors and comedians are the lowest dregs of society; who give a fuck what they have to say.

In Rome they had to be buried alongside the prostitutes and other "unclean" professions.

Really makes your spurs go jingle jangle huh...

They don't know how they screw themselves over. I'm never gonna pay for an movie with an actor that says I'm evil just because i don't support their candidate

Not in Hollywood but he's made a few movies of his own since

Pretty sure it's Japs

They lie to get people to believe this and thus conservatism fails. It's too late. Fascism is rising and ovens are being revved the fuck up.

Citation please. I need this.

Add this to the collage.

>badmouths trump
>trump reaches through time to have show cancelled last year.
>space time continuum will never be the same

>Guy who probably went to multiple liberal institutions can't handle a difference of opinion.

Colour me surprised, I still follow Bernie Sanders even though I support Trump, why? because I like different opinions and some of the stuff Bernie says resonates with me.

Don't forget every other celebrity who refrains from saying anything political at all. It usually means they're conservative as fuck but aren't allowed to say anything in fear of losing their paychecks.

stand up comedy was actually invented by the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_humour

so no surprise romans threw them in the gutter

Voices bender, turns out IRL is a bit of a bender himself.

No Vietnamese ever called me spider.

Where are all the blacks, gays, trannies and stronk womyn?

he was the worst joker after all

The only celebrity worth talking about.

>raped by a pack of niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=aF-Ij8LM7Ak
>the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=LgpuSRDTjT4

Guys, guys. He's good at making funny voices.

We need to listen to him.

This is now a mel gibson appreciation thread

youtube.com/watch?v=s57jw9hBgYc

Mark Twain was doing that in the 1800s.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPQjHiVaDmE

I think Arnie is a closeted Trump supporter. I mean, look at this pic.

Frodo dropped a truthbomb, but that went south for him fast.

Mel is pretty much actually Jesus.

Thing is, not being at least a moderate leftist in pedowood can carry very bad consequences.

Will they all kill themselves when Trump gets elected?

"Stop spreading your negativity."

I gave up after hearing that 10 times.

Bout some wounded Marine who volunteered to stay behind and cover his units retreat. When they went back they found him dead with 14 dead japs around him that he killed with the 14 rounds he had left.

I can't read comic books anymore

Adam Baldwin

Oh no, he hurt my feelings... Wait, who is this guy?

>ctrl + f
>"shiny metal ass"
>100+ replies
>nobody has made the joke yet

For shame

Mike Nelson made a game with Doug TeNaple recently.

No hes not, he uses the same voice for every character.

Tara Strong is a great VA, she can do multiple voices and characters. Sad shes a big boob job'd bimbo who is an attention whore. IDK her political views, probably lefty since she lives in Canada.

>Actors and musicians used to be considered the lowest of the low for thousands of years. Why the fuck did that change and their opinions matter again?

Seriously? I always thought actors were considered higher than royalty, same with musicians like Mozart was very respected.

>shiny
>not daffodil

>Republicans who don't vote Republican welcome.

What did he mean by this?

Mozart actually was a musical outcast by most of the higher ups, he died broke and very young (35). He worked for a lot of the musical courts who had most of the money to pay performers but generally did not like working for them because they would edit his work.

Back in the day unless you were an Opera singer or musical instrumentalist you were considered pretty degenerate as far as performance artists go. In fact most movie 'stars' today would not be able to cut it on the stage without cuts, editing and post production films afford. Opera's are essential live movies: actors projecting their lines live (through singing) over a pit orchestra in an attempt to portray the human condition without the use of microphones or technological support. In many ways it is still the most complete art form and also the most human. and by far the hardest artistic profession.

Btw Mozart was a devout Roman Catholic his whole life, fun fact.

wtf i hate futurama now

Also Mozart was super fucking red-pilled. I read a book of about 700 letters he wrote throughout his life to various people and he's brilliant on every level. The book also had the responses people would right to him. He was a musical genius, and he knew it, and he was not afraid to let you know that you were no where near his intellectual level.

WTF leftist movie. All about pasicism

Futurama hasn't been funny for 15 years.

This guy can go bite his own fleshy liberal ass.

Requesting the Spider-Man vs Star Wars vs zoids comic

>Sensible Republicans

>Really only means RINO's