AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No kind of self-reflection

>Another person would be in jail for that

She's just asking for it.

politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

I didn't know it was illegal to take advantage of tax loopholes.

Hes not illegally avoiding taxes.

The Clinton foundation is one giant tax shelter. You fucking retards never cease to amaze me

>another person would be in jail for that
Oh now that's rich

I found a penny on the sidewalk, must be money laundering.

Please tell me people are BTFO of her in the comments section.

>Another person would be in jail for that
No kidding

I feel like the person who runs her Twitter has to fucking hate her guts. She constantly tweets this hypocritical shit and people all mock her for it.

Don't even need to check, people shit all over every single on of her tweets. To the point that if any legitimate supporter retweeted them most people would just get redpilled by reading the comments

JUST

>...end it already.

>Now that's rich

And so am I, Jeb!

their only strategy really is just fucking
>no, you
they are done. if this is the best they have, they are fucking over.

Holy shit Trump really is going to be President

>trump tweets
>every negative post is petty shit like "lol trumps a cheeto"
>hillary tweets
>every negative post is calling her a witch and calling her on her many scandals

>tfw the (((MSM))) has brainwashed the GOY so much that you can feed him pretty much anything - even blatant hypocrisy

It's not. I don't know why this is a thing, except for Libs don't think, they feels

Doing anything to not pay taxes is smart for business. The irony is that a presidential nominee saying that avoiding taxes "makes him smart" is one of the dumbest things he could have possibly said. It doesn't go over well with millions of people who work hard and don't have the means or schemes to avoid paying taxes.

>Legal taxes owed ends up being zero due to good accounting and smart money management

>thinks this means none were paid.

goddamn, liberal are fucking retarded. Also I pick up that apparently no liberal take any tax exemptions at all which makes them stupid and retarded.

>"another person would be in jail for that"
>someone from Hillary's campaign thought this was appropriate to echo

>you threatened national security by deleting important information a private server
>that makes me smart

Yup, Hillary is so god damn awful the only thing the media can do is try to project her fuckups onto Trump. Not ONCE have I seen the media argue for Hillary through comparing policy. Hillary didn't mention a single policy goal in the first debate. She literally just stood there and virtue signalled. That's how she is used to getting elected, by manipulating the emotions of the naive dem base.

isn't she projecting just a little bit?

Remember when Hillary Clinton at the debate said "she takes full responsibility for the email thing", meaning she absolved herself fully, for no reason, with no penalty, with no justice, of a felony?

Trump's accountant
>Donald we can invest your money back in to your businesses and minimise your tax bill

Trump
>No thanks, Just tax my shit up senpai

>implying Cheetos are bad
>implying i wouldn't want the first Cheetos president