One of the enemies within is the Religious Right

Religious Right is not our friend, they are traitorous enemy. After this elections are over and Trump is a President, we should open season on them. They present a mortal danger to us
>support Israel more than America
>enabled feminism
>enabled mudslimes and papists by mispsenting the 1st Amendment
>oppose steam cell research
>oppose eugenics efforts
>oppose normal sex education
>oppose science in schools
>oppose abortion based on race and disability(dysgenic, muh mixed babies)
>many of the white religious right people adopted noggers or gooks themselves
Let's bring them to heel. They are not any less dangerous than cultural marxists and globalist. And religious right is not really mutually exclusive to these two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS25YHKsNmY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQDyuSLztTU
bild.de/news/ausland/schlaegerei/moskau-friedhof-45823038.bild.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*tips fedora*

All their beliefs come from the Bible.

Why they hate gays for instance. It's because the Bible tells them everyone has free will and gays disprove that

Christianity is the reason most "right" values exist... were crusaders cucks?

Only if you think Christian crusaders sacking Christian Constantinople isn't cucked

How is that cucked?

(((this thread)))

>Crusades are based on Christian tradition, and not norse military ethos

Nothing says blood thirsty warrior like some faggot letting himself get crucified and shanked.

>gays disprove free will
what?

In the Christian world they do because they think no one can actually be gay

>Christian suicide

You are an idiot. I'm not talking about small church with locals in Appalachia that is home to anti-immigration race minded people who want to protect their way of life. I'm talking about the culturally marxist mob mascarading as the Souther Baptist Conferation, the Roman Catholic Church, the National Association of Evangelicals and the Church of the Latter Days Saints. They are the enemy. We should not tip anything, but our muskets. First bullet goes to traitor. They are one of them.

Nobody says gays don't exist. That's just retarded

Exactly. Crusades were a waste of resources. Had they genocided the semites during it, that would be another story.

The byzantine empire was notoriously soft on islam. I can completely understand why hardline catholics were willing to wipe them out.

Byzantine Empire was an totalitarian state that has numerous torture and crippling corporal punishment at their disposal they willingly used on their citizens. Truly barbaric entity that deserved to be pushed.

>Christendom
>not a pox on real Christianity

It's all doesn't matter. We need to take down the religious right if after Trump is elected or not

>confusing modern cuck Churchianity with old Christianity

I'm a non-denominational Christian.
I do not want refugees.
I do not want Mexicans.
I do not want communists.
I do not want ISIS.

I am voting for Donald J. Trump.

I want my God-given freedom to with as I please, as God has given all their own free will.
Some choose to be gay, etc.

r/atheism pls go. You've been trying all day.

if you take conservative religion to its logical endpoint then they wouldn't support israel, feminism, heathens, infidels, and some particular points of scientific progress
that's assuming they denounce the current pope and certain recent shifts in the jesus ideology

Nothing will change these groups. We need to make a final solution with them. Their leaders walk out in the open. Take a gun and start hunting them. Within a weak fear would be struck into their hearts.

Conservatism without Christianity doesn't make sense. Christianity and other Abrahamic religions like Islam and Judaism is the reason that Conservatism exists. Science backs no aspects of conservative though except for some economic (and with recent developments in supply side economics not even they are backed)

Christianity at its core is extremely cucked.
>if someone hits one cheek, let him hit the other too
>if someone asks money from you, give it to them without hesitation
>if a stranger needs clothing, take clothes off your back for him
Jesus would welcome the Mexican invasion with open arms. Also it takes things to tremendous extremes. Even thinking about doing bad things is considered just as bad as actually doing it.
>no fornication, but even thinking of fornicating is evil and just as bad as the real thing!
>calling someone a fool or cursing them is just as bad as killing them
Jesus was a Bronze Age look with crazy ideals whose philosophy would lead to the death of nations.

We already have a name for Christfags that let their daughters grow up to be coalburners: cuckservatives. Seriously, I'm sure everyone her knows that christcucks are nor our allies because they will never be able to accept nationalism when jesus says to love everyone and spread the religion to the rest of the world. Israel is also necessary for their apocalyptic Revelations fantasy. Christcucks that deny these things are part of their faith are just as bad as the mudslimes that eat pork.

go divide and conquer shilling somewhere else, Putin

*tips fedora*

Gays do have free will. They chose to be degenerate sexual deviants and to commit themselves to lives of hedonistic sin

>post full of blatant ignorance
>American flag

every time

your argument is clearly superior

Why would I bother to refute something which is 100% fantasy?

Divide you with whom? Race-mixing Israel loving anti-eugenics anti-science traitors? Read this

Explain why it's fantasy. Born and raised catholic here, I'd love to get your insight.

it's true.

how are you posting from russia? do you ssh to a server in russia?

Not an argument t-b-h.

His insights into the bible are factually incorrect.

>if someone hits one cheek, let him hit the other too
This has to do with social status at the time, not literally allowing anyone to physically harm you.

>if someone asks money from you, give it to them without hesitation
This is just made up.

>if a stranger needs clothing, take clothes off your back for him
This has to do with social status at the time, not literally giving your clothes to every stranger you meet.

Do you have any proof of God's existence or anything written in the bible? How about you go and adopt a nigger baby or shoot some SBC minister or RC high ranked priest, as a real Christian should do with heretic

Like I said, you presented no argument so why should I respond with one?

pretty fukin dull russbro.
atheist now, christianity is cucked.

Quality shitposting, Tone. You got a couple of (you)'s out of me, I'll give you that.

OP has a good point

Ever since the American right-wing got hijacked by christians, cucks, and RINOs it's been downhill ever since

The christians & muslims are only concerned with swelling their numbers, regardless of racial consequences

They spearheaded the civil rights movement and offer charity to all

It is. Doesn't change the importance of hunting down ministers and priests after Trump is elected.
First bullet is always for the traitor.
youtube.com/watch?v=CS25YHKsNmY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQDyuSLztTU

I disagree. Religion is necessary for the stupid people, else they get out of hand.

Learn to read, moron. We are not talking about small ministries, we are talking about organised political mobs

stupid slav.

primitive in mind and ways...

Christcucks are suicidal.

D&C shill sage
&
C

s
h
i
l
l

s
a
g
e

Depends on which religious right you mean. Mainstream "Israel" loving Evangacucks can fuck of.
But Theonomists are A OK.

Who seek to "divide" you with this?P.S.We use their vote in this elections and THEN we get rid of them.
t. Hahnrei
Der slawische Völkerzoo wurde seit jeher nur durch das nordische Element am Laufen gehalten. Der Niedergang der nordischen Rasse dort führt auch zu dem Verfall dieser Länder.
bild.de/news/ausland/schlaegerei/moskau-friedhof-45823038.bild.html

Evangelicucks have been kike traitors for some time now, and I don't think anyone on Cred Forums is legitimately low-church protestant. All mainstream Christianity has betrayed the American Nation, Catholics owe allegiance to the faggot pope in Rome and most others would sell this country down the river if it meant preserving the terror-state of Pissrahell.

im actually disgusted that you would use my language and i wont dignify it by responding in suite.

whatever (((lie))) helps you get through the fact that you failed in the genetic lottery is not of my concern.

i leave with some kind words:

...In the same way, with the Russian, there is an instinctive force that invariably leads him back to the state of nature. People sometimes quote the case of the horses that escaped from a ranch in America, and by some ten years later had formed huge herds of wild horses. It is so easy for an animal to go back to its origins ! For the Russian, the return to the state of nature is a return to primitive forms of life...

Religious rightists are set to sextuple in terms of population from 30 million to over 200 million over the next 100 years, they are the thing saving the white race in America

You're a Russian anyway, the Orthodox Church is gungho about fucking shitskins over. Lucky you to live in a country where people only accept one brand of Christianity, as opposed to America where every kind of Protestantism and Catholic and Mormon is represented.

pretty good propaganda, we should see more of this stuff

Of course they're cucks, they got fooled into worshiping the Jewish god. Greatest trick the Jews ever pulled