BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT JEB!

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT JEB!

post rare Jeb!s in this thread

we need not worry

>I c.c.ccould have won the election. If only I

Could

stay awake....

Jeb!

His name is an insult to himself. In the meantime.....

Begone!

If you have just finished consorting with your wife and you can not find water to cleanse your hands and ankles, you may rub some clean sand on it before honoring Jeb. Jeb is most forgiving and merciful.

This desu

ALLAHU JEB

I am sent from Jeb to warn you and to give you good tidings. Seek forgiveness from your Jeb, then turn towards Jeb in repentance. To Jeb you shall return and He has power over all things.

if i were murrican i would have voted for him in the primaries desu

>implying Jeb isn't going to surge to 540 and double the amount needed to win

canada yes

The punishment of those who wage war against Jeb and His prophet and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

who's Jeb's real father... who????

And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Jeb; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Jeb; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Jeb destroy them; how they are turned away!

Slow and steady famalam

Will this man be the next President Bush?

kek

jeb still hasn't recovered from the GOP debate

When you see those who engage in false conversations about Jeb's verses, stay away from them until they turn to another topic.