I'm black and I have to say, please don't downvote me, that "Not tipping" in black culture is a very complicated issue...

I'm black and I have to say, please don't downvote me, that "Not tipping" in black culture is a very complicated issue. It all stems from the fact that the majority of us are born into very thrifty households and "cheap" parents if you will, as well as a lot of families not having money in the first place ( due to several circumstances). So we are taught to save money, be thrifty, and live at certain income level, one expense that gets dismissed because it's not seen as necessary, but rather "Optional" is going to be tipping. It's seen as a courtesy, not a requirement, and furthermore dismissed as a stupid expense because we learned that it's really the restaurant managers who shift paying the employees onto us and it's not mandatory so why bother? especially when said employee knows what type of financial situation they were getting into. Now this is obviously not true for all black people, like not even a majority, but a reason why as to why the not tipping stuff happens and where it originates.

I agree with you. Sadly you are on a board filled with edgy retards. Inb4 "nigger."

What about your new Jordan's?

I agree with you, and I'm white.

Cheap fucking nigger. If you can't afford to tip you can't afford to eat out except McDonald's.

>So we are taught to save money, be thrifty, and live at certain income level, one expense that gets dismissed because it's not seen as necessary

All the nigs I lived around in my shitty apartments always seemed to afford Newport menthols, grape flavor cigars, old e 40s, plenty of weed and liquor and assorted other drugs, none of which are necessary. Not even throwing out stereotypes - this is literally true. Self absorbed, shitty people are self absorbed and shitty. Not tipping is a symptom.

im trains and i agree with you, in fact the whole manager not paying his employees enough shit is really whats going on in here but waiters cant get theyr head around that, but what can you expect from a self entitled college drop out?

So... don't be mad at blacks for being cheap tippers because in fact it is our culture to be cheap?

Being "poor" cannot be the excuse, since waiting tables is a way for people of any color to put food on the table for their kids.

Honest question: Do black customers stiff black waiters too? Are you sure this is not a way to "stick it to the man?"

Cheap nigger scum. Don't enjoy the service if you can't pay for it, you filthy fucking parasite.

Can't tip? GTFO stupid nignog

I used to think that until I figured out the purpose of tipping waiters. If you don't tip, WTF is the point of giving you good service? Why care to smile or care to explain things on the menu if there's no incentive. Not tipping creates a bad vibe, if everyone did it expect shit service. Tip user, not doing so is like giving your waiter the middle finger and they will do the same. Don't be (((cheap))), it'll backfire

>blacks save money
Top kek nice fucking RP. There's a reason why financial managers love dealing with well off blacks and tax return places love tax season with blacks getting unearned refunds. Simply put blacks are retarded will pay the highest fee's without a second thought and never ever put any stock into saving money.

There's literally a reason that the term 'nigger rich' has any meaning and it's 100% truthful

Depends on the customer, I would assume.

t. nigger

God, if you are too poor to tip, YOU ARE TOO POOR TO GO TO A SIT-DOWN RESTAURANT.

Restaurants are a luxury to begin with.

-t. Always Tips

Downvoted

>thrifty

> 'nigger rich'

Never heard of this before.

>Tipping
>Literally paying for a service you already paid for

You people should wear a fucking helmet, it's baffling that you manage to function at all.

made funnier, considering you literally described 'nigger rich' in your previous post describing nigger behavior

Bet your mama always had enough money for you to run to the store to get a carton of methols.

Googled it. It's 100% true. You're right.

>don't enjoy the service if you can't pay an additional completely optional fee
Yeah okay. If it was law to tip I wouldn't be there in the first place, I value my money more than being courteous. I simply do not value a waiter enough to donate to support their wages.
I understand that a lot of people take pride in paying more and feel better giving straight to the employee, but then why not just walk into the kitchen and pay the chef and then the waiter for your meal and walk out? Why does the restaurant need any of your money? They clearly bought the food and pay the workers and pay for rent and pay for promotion but fuck all that, that isn't a person you feel bad about because they probably have enough money right?
Do that next time to your waiter. Just say, "You're the one who really deserves this money. The owner doesn't pay you enough, so I'll just give you the price of the meal and everything will be better off."

Steam, electric, or diesel?

Nigger rich is when you go from having no money to suddenly having quite a bit. A lot of people get their foodstamps and welfare at the 1st of the month. They blow nearly every cent during that first week and have nothing left to last the month. That first week is called being nigger rich because niggers have no concept of the future or what repercussions will happen when they do something without thinking it through, like spending their money all at once.

>blacks saving money

NBA/NFL stars can't even budget properly

if you can't afford to tip that's not an issue, but if you know it's the norm to tip why bother going into the establishment? it's a bit shortsighted and using mental gymnastics to justify your decision making.

i don't even post on Cred Forums man so i'm not a retard. i just browse this place from time to time and this thread was at the top and decided to share my two cents. a lot of my family worked in the restaurant industry, like it was my parents first jobs, my cousins first jobs, even my grandma's, i never had to do that kind of work but i know how much tips meant to them when it came to trying to accommodate a living wage. so when i go out i always take into account tip plus food, regardless if the service is good or not. that doesn't mean i always pay the tip if i get bad service but i always assume i'm going to, hell even at bars and strip clubs.

I can assure Cred Forums that this nigger has never had a chef prepare a meal for him in his life. He probably considers the cook at Outback Steakhouse a chef when he gets an especially delicious Bloomin Onion.

Save your money elsewhere you jew. I only go out about 15-20 times a year, a $12 tip isn't going to break the bank and if it is, just stay home

Fuck you dirty nigger
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you, you dirty dirty nigger

Well, I'm white, but I was raised to be thrifty. I was also raised to be considerate though, and if tipping can be reasonably expected I will do it.

In the periods when I couldn't tip, I wouldn't go to restaurants. You can't really claim to be hard up and thrifty when you're eating out rather than preparing your own food.

better take his nigger ass to mcdonalds then. i can understand niggers not tipping, i don't always tip, but all you ever hear about is how niggers are terrible customers

>"We get paid by our employeers but the customers should give me more money because I love handouts and leeching off other people"

Gee. I wonder who really are the niggers.

>Gee. I wonder who really are the niggers.
Gee, maybe the niggers that don't tip people that work for a living at $2.13 an hour when it is customary in American society to tip wait staff?

Listen to this nigger trying to into English

Kys

Don't go out to eat if you really want to save money. Fuck off.

googles are fucking cheapskates. kick 'em out.

>culture is a very complicated issue. It all stems from the fact that the majority of us are born into very thrifty households and "cheap" parents
That is not unique to being black you idiot

> Tipping is optional
> Tipping is a courtesy
> Tipping is earned, not deserved
If you give me shit service, I won't tip. If my food is shit. I won't tip. A tip is a reflection of the experience had at the establishment, from promptness of the waiting staff to quality of food I'm given. It all impacts whether or not I will voluntarily fork over extra money.

> Annoying waiters
A server can be overbearing just as easily as they can be under attentive. If you fucking sit at my table, you have invaded my personal space and to a degree my privacy. I didnt invite your hipster ass to have a seat with me. Don't do it. Don't make small talk. I most likely don't find you very interesting. Bring me my food. Check on my drinks and the quality of my food. Anything more is too much. Let me dine in peace.

Don't like working for tips? Get a real fucking job.

>I value my money more than being courteous. I simply do not value a waiter enough to donate to support their wages.

You sound like a great fucking guy.

So is this true that tipping is a discovery of those fucking burgers? I didn't know that, and I don't tip, since I like saving money. I even wear 3-year old shoes in the summer because I'm a Scrooge

I assume you get a senior citizens discount? So salty.

Yes you fucking pollack, learn about the customs of the country you visit before polluting it with your bullshit.

There's "rich", then there's "nigger rich".

And how much money is good for tipping? I've heard it's 10% of the price?

>polluting it with your bullshit
Oh, ok, I won't bring my catholicism with

>downvote

This isn't Reddit.

Nope.

%15 is the standard, more if the service is above average. I tip %15 percent even if the service is terrible. Everyone has a bad day sometimes, but if you get %15 from I will more than likely not go back to that establishment.

>> not cheap enough to eat out at a restaurant

>> too cheap to tip an extra few bucks

Ok breh

>can't afford to tip
>eats at a restaurant that has service

>please don't downvote me
Did you just copypasta from Reddit?

me? no.

If you don't tip for adequate service, you are just transferring the staff's salary to yourself (basically stealing). The point of tipping is so that the customer determines the staff's salary. If restaurant staff was not paid based on tips, the cost of items on the menu would be significantly hire. Not tipping means you are subsidizing your meal with someone else's salary.

You're full of shit, male niggers that are half way decent and on dates are the best tippers, negresses and church niggers confirmed worst tippers