Canadian rangers have been using a British WW2 Rifle up until now

The Canadian Rangers have been using the British Lee Enfield for many years, which was in its prime during WORLD WAR 2, and have finally nearly completed exchanging it for the more modern Tikka T3 rifle.

This begs the question... Why did it take so long for them to get new guns? They're an actual unit of the Canadian military. You might say that many American units have been using the M1911 for a long ass time and its from WW1 but the M1911 is STILL REALLY FUCKING GOOD whereas the Enfield is certainly obsolete.

Other urls found in this thread:

sissos.fi/metsastys/tuotteet/kivaarit/tikka-t3-308-kivaarit/101/
youtube.com/watch?v=2PdRUClEK8M
inttistore.fi/brandit/s-x/savotta.html?gclid=CPCDn4zvtc8CFYTacgodtcQITg
youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bolt actions are cool.
And it saves military budget so you can requisition more Tom Hortons.

Only special forces units use the 1911. And that too only because the 45 ACP is subsonic so is easier suppressed. The vast majority of us forces us the never Berettas.

The only mass issued "old" weapon that the US still uses is the EBR, which is a massively upgraded M14. And these were typically only issued in Afghanistan where a higher caliber is needed.

Lee Enfields are better than almost all modern precision rifles .

First off the Lee Enfield was arguably in its prime in WW1.

Second the Canadians haven't fought much since WW2 anyway.

I'm not /k/ but I'm sure that's a mosin nagant not an Enfield

alos thats a mosin you fucking retard

I shoot with an Enfield it's accurate and the ammo is easy to reload, the gun is rugged and holds up well at a distance. This should be on /k/ the gun is old but it holds up well at range and it's durable. They probably preferred it for comfort or maybe they are in rural areas/ at a longer range.

talks about British Enfield rifle but posts picture of finish M39 service rifle from same period. THE FIN M39 IS A CLEANED UP MOSIN

>OP is a Mosin

What is wrong with the Enfield?

Also;
>Canadian Rangers
>Bunch of injuns
>Actual part of the military

Canada was in Korea and a bunch of other police actions including Bosnia and Afghanistan.

>mosin
>enfield3.jpg
>British rifle
Kill yourself leaf

It's an enfield mk3 with a unique finish and a smaller magazine.

I love finns. Got one myself

Idk but they're rangers and you don't need a modern gun to kill someone so they probably know what they're doing

>The only mass issued "old" weapon that the US still uses is the EBR.

M2 browning
B-52 bomber
A-10 warthog
And the M-16 has was first tested in the late 50's.

Correct

In all seriousness it turns out I'm a retard and I should check my pic sources better.

only reason they are getting rid of it is because it's heavy and modern day numales can't lift it for more than 10 seconds.

Because it's canada.

Not even remotely true

its because they where more reliable in artic conditions than other rifles.

Go look up the mission and A/O for the Canadian Rangers and then go haze yourself for acting the fool. The Lee enfield seems pretty well suited for them. Also, plenty of snipers who actually fight overseas still use boltguns that are functionally the same as the Lee

it's accurate, rugged and easily operated and reloaded even if your hands are frozen and numb. It's not something you'd assign to a normal front line unit who need to suppress positions with constant fire but for rangers it's great.

The Lee Enfield was an appropriate rifle for what the Rangers needed it for. Defending from wildlife in arctic temperatures that many firearms would have difficulty operating reliably in.

The decision to replace it was due to the fact that it was becoming increasingly difficult to find parts and ammo for a 70 year old rifle. It was at the point it would make more sense to perform trials for manufacturers to submit their bolt action scout rifles.

Is the Tikka a suitable replacement in your opinion or do you wish another rifle was selected?

>whereas the Enfield is certainly obsolete.

They need a simple, easy to maintain, rugged bolt action for use in the far north. It has to function in extreme cold and be able to kill polar bears.

The politicians aren't always the most competent in Canada.

Asthetic

>What is wrong with the Enfield?

There's no more parts and surplus ammo for the Lee-Enfields so they have no choice but to get something new.

US phase out M60 variants completely?

What about browning .30 cal MG? those have been around since Moses wore short pants?

>double double please

Canadian Army fag here.

Couple points:

- The Rangers only stopped using them once the part sources dried up.

-If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-In the arctic, bolt actions are ideal and reliable.

-The Rangers in Canada are a part-time civilian/military org. Sort of like your national guard. They do SAR, sovereignty patrols, and teach arctic survival to the military. in short, they don't need a modern rifle.

-They are allowed to bring their own rifles on patrol, or their issued one. When they aren't on patrol, the rifle and government issued .303 ammo stay with them at home.

-Mostly used for polar bear defence and to hunt seals/caribou/muskox, etc.

-Most I spoke to liked the Enfield and could out-shoot any fag on /k/ because they have been hunting and shooting their whole lives.

-It's also a handy club to beat their women. Try that with a new rifle... it'll snap in half.

>Idk but they're rangers and you don't need a modern gun to kill someone so they probably know what they're doing

"Ranger" is just a general term. They're pretty much just an official militia, actually.

>only reason they are getting rid of it is because it's heavy and modern day numales can't lift it for more than 10 seconds.

It's about the availability of spare parts.

i wonder what will happen with the surplus enfields?

Haha I recently purchased a Mauser, always wanted a good bolt action

They'll be given to Syrian refugees, who will use them to defend against acts of Islamophobia.

You're a disgrace to our country

No it isn't you mouth breathing retard it's a mosin

>handy club to beat their women
What are they, Irish?

Who do you think the Canadian Rangers are going up against where this won't be good enough for them?

Canada isn't strongly anti-guns but we shouldn't expect everyone to upgrade all their weapons, Some countries use the oldest technology.

I think so. The armed forces gave a pretty extensive list of requirements that the rifle would have met. I would never get one due to the price, but I think it's a really nice rifle.

The manufacturers that were not awarded the contract sold their trial rifles to the civilian market and from what I heard they were also very good too.

Pic related, Steyr submitted a special version of the scout for the trials.

I picked up a Carcano carbine a few days ago. I took a pic.

>What are they, Irish?

The Inuit are known as The Irish of the North.

They havent been using them silly. Canada is a nation of peace.

Hey man, the Enfield is a really good rifle. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

man this thread sure would make sense on a board about weapons.

inb4 you say "b-but forest rangers are politics!"

They look really similar haha, but its because of the arms sharing research agreements before WW2 started.

I asked the question why did it take so long for them to get new guns. It just happens a lot of people who use Cred Forums also use /k/.

>M2 browning
>B-52 bomber
>A-10 warthog

None of these are "issued"

Also the US has been phasing out the M16 for the M4

surplus lee enfields when?

yessssssssssssssssssssss

>In the arctic, bolt actions are ideal and reliable

can confirm as true.

when it is cold as balls and a polar cunt is running towards you, you want something reliable that shots true.

>why did they take so long?
Because of budget restrictions. The Rangers were created to begin with because of budget restrictions. The cf needed to have someone on the ground where they can't actively stay and patrol. Keep in mind our country is massive and man power isnt the same as before so they need someone in those remote areas as scouts. They're not so important now but I'd imagine they were highly active during the cold war.

Also those Tikka rifles, oh muh boner.

I just purchased a Mosin and I too want a good bolt-action rifle.

gorgeous.

can also confirm as true. also know as snow-gooks, arctic niggers, etc.

They will probably do what they did with their Canadian made Browning hi-powers and melt them down as a big fuck you to Canadian gun owners.

But what I heard is that Rangers will have the opportunity to purchase their rifles.

>-It's also a handy club to beat their women. Try that with a new rifle... it'll snap in half.
Kek. I wonder what will happen when the Missing Aboriginal Women Committee finds out that the reason why they go missing is because of Aboriginal men... as if they would finish and not keep sucking the government teat.

2 just showed up at my local gunshop and ones a jungle carbine.
DO WANT but 1000 bucks geeeeezzz

May as well be.

Iqaluit was the sketchiest place I have been after 7pm... and I've been in a lot of sketchy places. They're like gremlins when you give them alcohol. Friendly enough, and then: BAM. They'll bitch about the white man and get all punchy. There's a reason the listerine is kept behind locked cabinets.

Most of them are pretty cool though. Not only did they teach me how to hunt and trap, they also taught me how to light a dart in high wind conditions.

Every Canadian poster keeps mentioning polar bears when talking about the Enfield. Do you have a horde of polar bears waiting in the north like an ever-looming threat of annihilation?

My opiniuon is biased, but Tikka rifles are damn good!

sissos.fi/metsastys/tuotteet/kivaarit/tikka-t3-308-kivaarit/101/

>majority of us forces us the never Berettas
wut

wait for the market to get flooded and then they will be cheap like sks hopefully or maybe just like $500

A bunch of natives with enfields aren't going to stop a northern invasion, that's what our secret underground bases and Alaska are for.

The last bit of parts came in for the enfields from Pakistan. I am good friends with the chief of small arms for the canadian mil. The Enfield is still excellent for what they use it for but it is better to have a more modern boltgun chambered in 308/762 so the rangers can use the standard nato ball ammo and not special snowflake ammo. It may not be special snowflake ammo at wallmart but hen your supplies have to be flown in it definitely is specialized gear

That is downside to it but a modern Enfield would be an amazing rifle. The action is so smooth, I love it.
Also, as for the ammunition. .303 british is rare as hell or just overly expensive if you can find some. With my rifle, it was converted at the armory to 7.62 and eats up .308 like nothing.

Switching to a Tika is my problem, horrible choice of a rifle to replace. They should have went with a Browning X bolt, much nicer rifle.

>Also the US has been phasing out the M16 for the M16++

do you ever talk to him about shitskin takeover of canada?

i know there are lots of skinheads in the military but what about the rest of them? are they bp normies or do they know the way of the jew and shitskin?

Throw some nice furniture on it and give it a little love and it is plenty nice.

Tikka rifles are awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=2PdRUClEK8M

Best tools to kill are British tools

>dat pic
>A Lee Enfield

This is why I never leave /k/

They will be destroyed, just like all surplus firearms from Canada

Canadian Rangers are native militiamen used as a military presence in the Great North. They don't really need better fire arms.

Why are you posting this on Cred Forums instead of /k/?

Beautiful rifle m8. What'd it cost you? Gun show?

Inuit are pretty cool usually from what I hear (I've never met any but my father lived up north 5ever) but they have some serious social problems. These include:
>there's literally, LITERALLY nothing to do in a lot of their towns so the kids get addicted to sniffing gasoline (can't even buy alcohol, it's like 10 times as expensive as usual because it has to be flown in, no roads lol)
>They're as susceptible to alcoholism as regular natives but they can't buy it for the reason noted above
>Liberals like to bitch about how they beat small animals to death with clubs
>Some of them have radiation-related poisoning from nuclear testing in the 60s (afaik it was radiation testing, not bombs) but that's mostly the ones in Alaska
>Shitty nutrition because fruit are nonexistent up there
>Shitty education because a lot of the areas are broke but nobody white wants to live there to teach unless they make a bajillion dollars a year

Also resources are so thin that they only have a superior court session once per year in Nunavut. They fly in judges from Alberta and Saskatchewan, iirc. The Yukon is the same except they come in from British Columbia and Alberta. There are like 100 lawyers up there year round though because mining makes bank.

they are slightly overrated but still good guns, i looked at getting one, ask most gunfags irl and they will respond herp derp remington 700 in 308

>"tikka rifles are awesome "
>finnish rifle endorsed by a finnish poster

hmmmmmmmmm

Yes.

Our Great Polar Bear War never got the press it deserved, like the Aussies did.

Bunch of new age cunts in Tarawnna, Montreal and Vancouver would lose their shit if they saw it on the CBC.

sorta but not really.

It's best to travel along the coast in case of need of water, fish, etc. This is where the ice flows are, and this is where you'll find those polar cocksuckers.

also, they're the only animal (save a subspieces of asian tiger, known as the sumatran tiger) known to hunt human for sport. they'll exhaustive hunt you and kill you for fun.

srsly? wtf mate why destroy history

fucking cucks

Lee Enfield are awesome dude

The Canadian rangers operate in an extremely cold climate. A lot of guns, particularly semi autos, do not do well without constant maintenance in such an environment. So there haven't been many suitable replacements.

Also they don't get a lot of money.

Reminds me of the AN-2, the nigga was built to function in the worst conditions on earth.

A sub machinegun fitted with a bayonet. I like this idea.

Naw, the dude is asian and mega cool. Basically % 100 canadian in my eyes. Will give you the shirt off your back. He also gives me sweet gunsmithing tips

>$1,000 No.5s

Oh fuck man, when I was looking for my first rifle a few years ago I saw a pretty mint one for $600 at Ellwood Epps. Still kicking myself for passing it over.

Instead I found a sporterised No.4 for $150 and put the full wood on it.

>replace with moist nuggets to save money

Lee Enfields are pretty deece. Ask K.

Best bolt action of ww2 ?

M1903 nugget or type 38

yeah i know theres tonnes of asians in our military and im cool with that, actually glad we are importing so many in the face of white extinction since chinks and nips are the next best thing.

still though, are they aware of the shitskin menace? csis is

Double double? Are you that much of a new piece of shit?

Slant detected

If they were sold as surplus then some fuckwad used them for a crime it would be a right shitshow

I can't believe the indignation of leftists.

>where did all our women go!
>what happened to them!

60% drunken listerine judgements that lead to OD or death by exposure

40% death by murder, always done by other drunken indians

It's like they know this to be true, but still want a reason to blame whitey.

they're awfully annoying when they stop being useful, which is anytime before 10am or after 5pm.

also listerine is locked up as far south as thunder bay

I hear it's 20% sorta Cred Forums 60% moderate, cuckservative types, 20% women and blue-pilled NCOs.

I'm eyeing a position with them, I hope to fuck that's not true.

>beating small animals

who gives a fuck. newfies love that shit and they're aces

The RCMP found that answer years ago: It's their own men. Shocker.

But the liberals and Injuns won't give up until they can blame A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Reliable you say?

Eps are uppity niggers and piss me off with their lack of technology

He hasn't mentioned it. What does csis say?

What are the changes i make a living by selling Tikka rifles? :DD :DD

"its finland, everyone knows everyone"

Also, buy Savotta for Camping!

inttistore.fi/brandit/s-x/savotta.html?gclid=CPCDn4zvtc8CFYTacgodtcQITg

>They're an actual unit of the Canadian military.
They are third line, like the shitty US reservists.

They are paid by the military but are anything but part of the military.

What they are is a bunch of semi functional alcoholics that the government needed to find a way to justify giving them money.

So they let them ride around on snowmobiles and shoot rifles at things, the government claims this is valuable work and gives them money.

That they finally broke the last replacement parts the government could find made keeping them armed more expensive so they updated the rifle to something more plentiful.

no one here realizes tikka T3 is a bold gun too. fucking faggots, the lot of ya

That's not what "begs the question" means.

You mean "raises the question".

Except that's wrong leaf. Shit, you can still buy Whole unissued, new in the wrap enfields on gunbroker along with new and used parts for several different models.

Midway USA is selling surplus .303 ammo right now too, but it's not very good.

The stuff is out there if you look for it.

With the reserves in the canadian mil its even more bluepilled limp fucks. It saddens me. There is enought bluepilled fags there that if you express a conservative opinion besided firearms ownership you seem like a weirdo

I have a pre-T3 (M685) chambered in .300 win mag. Beautiful gun with little kick, shoots much better than the winchester I have chambered in that round

kek.

Every Ranger concentration, at least a few get sent home for drunken behaviour.

Ya me too !

This

They're a bunch of Indians we have guns to so we can say "the Canadian government is protecting you"

that we are fucking clueless to the threat around us and that there are many many mudslime terrorists in our midst

i thought about joining the military but meh too tall to be a fighter pilot (not that i would have made it anyway)

kek

On a scale from Orban to Trudeau, how cucked is your government? This will determine whether I ever buy anything Finnish.

>who gives a fuck

Yeah you don't have to tell me that twice m8, I'm originally from rural Sask. I was just listing "problems" I could think of off the top of my head.

>also listerine is locked up as far south as thunder bay

One time in Sask they started handing out alcohol-based hand sanitizer because of fears over the bird flu, but they had to stop after a week because too many Indians were drinking it. kek>I wonder what will happen when the Missing Aboriginal Women Committee finds out that the reason why they go missing is because of Aboriginal men

Read the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's Call to Actions. Or don't since they're fucking stupid. The TL;DR is "we will not give up until we get reparations, massive affirmative action, a bunch of government agencies devoted to welfare and making sure Indians get enough of it, and also everyone else in the country should have to learn Aboriginal """""""""""""science""""""""""" in school. This includes nurses, who should have to learn about traditional """"""""""""healing"""""""""" because that totally works."

So basically they'll just say "gibs pls"

Because if you kill your enemy they win

csis president let it slip that hundreds of politicians at local, provincial, and federal level are monitored/suspected of being chinese double-agents or turncoats.

he said this casually in a cbc interview and he was right, but told by the pmo at the time to shut his mouth.

csis is good at what they do. I applied a few times for a job, hope to still get one. I know they've monitored me b/c of a lazy monitor used some of my bandwith and someone I know and trust suggested that wasn't crazy.

>tikka t3

tfw canada buys guns made by finnish master race

Mauser is cheating, user. I hunt reindeer with one

That's a Mosin-Nagant tho...

Thanks.

If your unit is in the GTA, or any other large urban area, then yes, it will be filled with cucks. No different than any other military.

Stick with an infantry unit. I've found more like-minded people there than anywhere else.

M1A is not an M14. And the design still makes for the best-looking and most effective mid-long range battle rifle ever devised

they monitor lots of people brah, im sure most pol users make a list, fuck knows the shit iv said on here has probably gotten me on every list imaginable but i dont give a fuck i just dont want western civilisation to die out

This is wrong. SF uses Sig and Glock.
Officers carry the 1911

It does not suprise me in the slightest with fucks like that green party hag just loving omar khadr

i dont know those scales but on a scale 1-5, our guberment is 4 cucked.

Its disgusting to read about hunting racists, stopping the hatespeech and opening borders to those 13 years old bearded children who weightlift and rape.

You'd think they were fucking made by IWI, considering the price on the rifles.

This saddens me greatly

>csis president let it slip that hundreds of politicians at local, provincial, and federal level are monitored/suspected of being chinese double-agents or turncoats.

>as if this even needs to be said

jejs, canada is already well on its way to being a chinese colony

nice one

typical but I don't blame them.

hopefully that isn't true for active duty service members.

other great positions, especially if you're aimless or need purpose. Pilot sounds badass.

I don't need either aim nor purpose, I know what I wanna do but I don't wanna join rcmp just to maybe get into csis.

yeah the fucking (((TRUTH))) commission bullshit is just anuda red shoa for the feather man, looking for more gibmedats.

thats a nice nugget.

Yea, sigs in a urban center has too many flakey lefty uni students taking arts degrees

google isn't as reliable for the ignorant as I thought

>especially if you're aimless or need purpose.
not the case for me i make bank already and have too much to lose, officers get paid what $40k? but they work so many hours that it translates to below minimum wage.

fuck that id rather just get money and chase women

plus, why THE FUCK would i want to be stationed in norther saskatchewan or manitoba or some other useless shithole thats devoid of all women

yes i am a slave to the pink jew

>Implying Canadian military need firearms in the first place

I'm sure you will find all sorts in active duty members but there is more and more pc garbage being shoved down our throats every day. Its starting to make me question if this is a country that deserves defending

>The Canadian Rangers
Kek "An Actual Unit"

It's just a group of drunk natives that get to play dress up so they stop committing crimes for a few hours per week

They aren't a unit in the military. It's an attache "special group"

csis' budget isn't big enough to monitor people who apply in the first place. They only start looking at you when they think they might hire you after first test.

I've never even gotten a call-back, but I know shifty fucks with zero allegiance to canada get in thru the last stages b/c they speak a fucking foreign language.

tell me about it. what a fucking disgrace.

at least the circus used to ghost people as late as the thatcher years and cia is known for regime-change subversion.

the problem with csis was the abandonment of that division as an rcmp extension. It WAS an LEA until the late 80s.

damn shame, considering there are proud, honourable old-stock canadians like myself who would sell out my own mother before I'd sell out Queen and Country, but won't consider me probably b/c I'm another (((FUCKING WHITE MALE)))

so? isnt the fucking 1911 still in service?

>Canadian Rangers

Literally just there to give the gas huffers something to do.

>He doesn't know about the advantages of old bolt-actions

When a Danefag knows more about guns than you, you fucked up.

You're welcome friend. Thanks for not being a "1 post by this ID."

Have a friend who was in CSIS and left

She said it was brutal. It's not CIA type stuff. It's literally just combing and trawling through bullshit information. Don't bother dude.

I know what you mean but old canada aka real canada still exists with about half the population or more living with that idea in mind. I think that's worth defending to the death.

The idea that there are turncoats selling us out to ruskies or the chinese or iranians makes my blood boil.

I hear that. My position would be 70k starting but not a lot of room to move. The idea is to move laterally to another organisation, either rcmp or csis.

It would not suprise me if some questionable people got through because of affirmative action

Lincoln said it's better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. The issue with that is you never learn from your mistakes which I apparently made several of!

Infantry reserves is pretty decent as long as its not a huge immigrant city. I can only speak for Ontario, the shitty ones are generally in Brampton/West Toronto

Reg Force Navy is an amazing move if you want something for a few years.

All government employees have to do this gender bias awareness training + at work. It was soul crushing. I was a day I really questioned if this path we are on as a country is worth dieing for

>I applied a few times for a job, hope to still get one. I know they've monitored me

lel. This is why I've never bothered applying
>"Hey Mr. user. It says here you posted 'gas the kikes race war now' on July 6. Would you care to explain that?"

That's unfortunate, Finnbro. Best of luck with that.

>csis president let it slip that hundreds of politicians at local, provincial, and federal level are monitored/suspected of being chinese double-agents or turncoats.

I remember this. He also said 2 or 3 were actually caught interacting with the Chinese gov't improperly. Or something like that.

There's your problem.

I have a friend who monitored chatter and did some intel analysis.

He got offered a job at the hill for 40k (making twice that at csis) and took it without thinking about it. He said the work was tinker tailor soldier spy type shit, aimlessly looking for a needle in a field of haystacks. and if you found one you had to confirm it wasn't falsely planted or no longer pertinent info. what the fuck?

he now works as an undersecretary for some liberal minister that all canadian Cred Forumsusers know the name of

Obsolete? Nigga, come to the range some time and check my iron sight groupings at 150m.

lol carcanos are trash

I love being tasked with the infantry as a sig. You are appreciated and can shine while being proficient in your trade

Ever lived near the arctic? I have and shit breaks at -50C.

That rifle was the only option really. I bet if they new one has any plastic they will ask for the old .303 back.

Nigga that is a Mosin.

Tikka T3 is bro tier

yeah, going up north without a gun is a bad idea.

Made by the Finns, they have a pretty sold grasp of cold.

Ikr

Yeup. She had a masters from a solid school and said that CSIS basically relies on overqualified people coming to them for the prestige factor.

I can only imagine how "diverse" they have to be

I'm sure they're badass but someone of equal skill with a "better" rifle would still have the advantage.

1911s are meme pistols for fags

I know someone who was vetted for a while and they apparently never picked up or at least never asked why she went to syria and lebanon a few times in the years leading up to 2011 floored her.

AA is the death of industry.

I heard good but gay things about the navy. chairforce is a joke during peace times is another.

fuck that m8.

when I said monitor I mean probably double-checked I wasn't visiting stormfront but now I think that's ridiculous paranoia.

Why bother checking out some random faggot applying for a job if you're not even interested.

that is a funny idea, though.

>what's the significance of 14/88 and why do you think soros is undermining western civilisation?"

Also the chinese shit is just the tip of the iceberg. He knew what he was doing on tv. It's not like csis can't tell cbc "all your tapes are national security issues. no piece at 6pm for you"

that 100 year old meme has killed a lot of people

Indeed. But it's been obsolete for decades. Modern doublestacks weigh the same with the same profile with double the ammo and no significant loss in accuracy.

Oh great. Thanks for the heads up.

That's not how that shit worjs, retard. Skill determines outcome more than anything else when it comes to shooting.

An Enfield is a ludicrously accurate rifle if maintained. The bolt and receiver, if maintained, work like a Swiss clock. Sure, an M1A will have rail systems for a bunch of tacticool bullshit, but the Enfield has design simplicity and torture test results over the modern plastic toy.

>t. Fudd

So has .22 Saturday night specials.

Still don't get why the 10mm meme caught on when .450 Rowland would have made more sense among the hothead crowd.

I'd blow my brains out if I had to serve reg force chairfor

There isn't much of a point to be reg force army when you can do it comfortably from the reserves. I just wrote a grad school paper on how the Canadian military is increasingly going to focus on the reserves for their infantry source.

Navy gives you regular exercises and training schedules where you can do real shit. You also get to live in real cities.

Couldn't imagine living in Valcatraz or Petawawa my whole life. And they wonder why suicide rates are so high even among non-vets

The worse part of the gender bias awareness training + was everyone in the government has to do it and its meant to take 2.5 hrd to do. Imagine that waisted money

Yeah I had heard this too, pretty sad news.

>tikka t3

Ebin :DDDddddd

You got a real meme gun in your hands

Trivia: tikka means dart in finnish

Thanks for single handedly saving finland from starvation by supporting our industry

If its black, fight back. If its brown, lie down. If its white, good night.

jesus christ.

good thing our funds are going somewhere positive though

chairforce is WOAT.

RCMP at the hill have blown their brains out lots of times this last year. that tells you something
It seems like everyone I know had an MA in something. Poli sci, humanities, business, anything really.

Like a training ground for wanna-bes on the hill who, exactly like you say, rely on the supposed "prestige" but that prestige only exists when you consider they are a liaison b/w RCMP and FBI.

Pet in terms of places isnt too bad, have you ever been to meaford?

Remington a shit. They got a class action lawsuit over there shit fucking trigger firing for no reason. Ticks t3 is head and shoulders above remshit. Now custom actions based off the Remington like surgeon are a totally different beast.

>The Canadian Rangers are a 5000-strong sub-component of the Canadian Armed Forces reserve that provide a limited military presence in Canada's sparsely settled northern, coastal, and isolated areas

it's literally just a seal hunting militia

Unless you can cycle that bolt like a goddamn circus sharpshooter I just can't see the advantage over a semi-auto other than long-term reliability.

JTF gets the good stuff

The one thing you want in the artic if nothig else is long term reliability

Yup. Meaford was alright I guess. At least you have Owen Sound/Collingwood close by if you have some friends that swing by for a weekend pass

I like how they're assuming it's racism from the mostly Indian (from India) RCMP

As long as it works, who cares? Guns are not especially complex machines, especially when you don't care about having all the modern gimmicks.

Tikka and Sako are made in the same factory, except Tikka costs like 1/2

:DDD

watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvPgjg201w0&app=desktop

uoft professor basically explaining that canada as we know it is fucking over.

they are turning it into a liberal sjw paradise with laws.

you can get charged with hate crimes for JUST accidentally offending someone

we are doomed brah.

almost kinda want islam to rear its ugly fucking head up in this bitch

IF you have friends in the area

You're an idiot. All regular Army troops carry the M9. Only SF (and MAYBE rangers) use anything else. Officers use the same weapons as fucking everyone else.

>will give you the shirt off your back
fucking crafty gooks

>"We should have acted ten years ago"

Man, fuck everyone that's older than I am for not stopping this shit back then. I was 14 ten years ago, so I couldn't do shit. I couldn't even vote.

Fucking liberals

This shit is how you radicalize normal white people. Why dosent this point come acrost to folks

>switching from bolt-action trash to bolt-action trash
Why even live?

Isn't it gonna take ten years to change the Canadian army standard issue sidearm? Somebody help this country.

>almost kinda want islam to rear its ugly fucking head up in this bitch
This. As long as they hit Toronto and Vancouver first to give the rest of us time to prepare.

I'm at the point that if they start throwing gays off of buildings the most I'm going to do is move my truck off the street.

What these lefties fail to recognize is in an Islamic society they would be the worst off. I want them to lie in the bed that they made.

t. 1000000:1 expended ammunition(including air dropped bombs) to kills in Vietnam

Americans just love the smell of napalm.

>Why dosent this point come acrost to folks
most dont care, they just want to make ends meet in rural towns and inner city cucks are all liberal degenerates anyway, they support this disgusting shit

i dont think anyone could predict how far left society will go, its going to become super authoritarian, we just need it to swing right instead of left

its disgusting to have these feelings but the normies wont take their red pills so they have to be administered via suppository.

we need really ugly things to happen in order to wake the normies up

I dont no why but I want a pricey 7.62*39 bolt action from tikka or cz just for the cool stock even if flag related

They know there's only 1 enemy that'd attack them so they didn't want ot lose real weapons to Americans.

Northern Inuit Rangers

Nobody really cares about them

Afghanistan wasn't a "police action"

We were in Nam on the downlow though

The Rangers are a bunch of First Nation natives that only shoot the odd bear or moose. While they spend most of their time being fat on snow machines and finding lost tourists in the Territories.

how you sharts know so much about our abbo forces?

I just got one for $400, mint shape

That's a great little rifle to shoot US niggers or liberals if they try to invade Quebec

it goes on my rack with my 303 for moose and my 12 for ducks

get it from your friendly Indian reservation, that's where I get all my ammo and shit

tfw

Bolt-action rifles age slowly, because the basic design doesn't change as much as other designs do. For example I was still issued a modified Mosin as a sniper rifle a few years ago and they're still our primary sniper rifle.

They're actually made by Colt Canada under license.

> Take £300,000 to blow up a £1000 Toyota pickup truck in Afghanistan.

Yep, pretty good.

Kek'd literally from the rangers in training I know, this is true.

i love our based french canuk bros

considering moving to quebec and becoming a frenchman just bcause they are way less cucked than the rest of canada

being french gives you freedom to be racist and hateful which is what canada needs right now

tfw when that lifestyle will be dead by 2150

Literally every SOF unit uses a Glock 19/17/34 now.

Literally all of them. Exceptions here and there (MARSOC's new 1911, SEAL's Sig, etc.) but an overwhelmingly majority use the Glock.

You forgot the countless civilians accidentally obliterated by the bombs. Being American is the best.

Here's the rifle, if you haven't seen it. It's designated Colt C-19.

>tikka means dart in finnish
And woodpecker and that's what the name is referring to.