Anons, need your advice, I lived a bad experience

>be me
>frog pol/hack/ who try to have "regular" social life
>went out with some friends into a wine bar into Paris
>my friends are apolitical and not into politic, this subject almost never pop into our discussion. good friends, and useful ones
>at a moment, a discussion popped about Trump, and it was unbelievably violent, and everybody have a point to say to escalade anathems, even those who can't even talk about left/right politics or ideology because they are dumb ("fake hair, racist, fascist, crazy man, its going to be WW3, no experience, deportation, wall, many others, then "he's literally hitler")
>try to calm down the discussion, explaining he's not at the media depict him, and Hitler is NOT the same thing than Trump, for obvious reasons. Also putting real and smart ideological cursors and arguments into the discussion
>I get hatred and suspicious looks second after second, to a point it was very scary because I feel REAL discomfort for trying to put serious debate
>abandon any try, and escape out the thread by talking about others political stuffs, and saying BIG basic liberal bullshits like "but i'm agree by giving the citizenship to all migrants" to be sure to be safe

>though "he's literally hitler" was only a meme on Cred Forums

It literally triggered me. I though never see some gregarious way of think from my friends, but this subject seemed something very important to them, even if they are not US citizen, and don't even know this country.

anons, what I need to do ?
What do when your friends turn liberal after 25years old, because TV washing years after years ?
Also my best friend was mid-agree with me, but he can't argue because his girlfriend was frenetically telling me that "Trump is Hitler"
It may have a solution to bring my people outside the matrix

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send them to camps to improve their concentration.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Population brainwash is very real.

Loneliness is hard to accept at first but there are truly good and honest people.

Also it is never wise to have many friends.

I'm sorry user, but better alone than in bad company.

user, there is no help. This is how society works.

Real facts are difficult to pin down in today's world. Even a leaked document straight from the source can be tampered with, a research effort could be skewed by any number of biased minds. You aren't right, I'm not right, no one is right. Truth is elusive, and the best we can do is keep hunting after it.

As for social interactions, the best way to refute someone's argument is to hold them to their own standards. Agree, and leave small shards of doubt under the guise of arguments for other, more innocent points.

Case in point: if you wanted to convince someone blacks are inferior, instead comment "It's not their fault that they commit 3 times the crimes with half the population, it's their faulty culuture developed by us."

They will agree because it's in line with their perspective, but you've planted a seed of knowledge in their mind. Repeatedly doing this over several conversations has astronomically powerful effects. It's all about subtly though.

>Trump always takes the extreme position on matters of safety and security for the country, even if those positions are unconstitutional, impractical, evil, or something that the military would refuse to do. Normal people see this as a dangerous situation. Trained persuaders like me see this as something called pacing and leading. Trump “paces” the public – meaning he matches them in their emotional state, and then some. He does that with his extreme responses on immigration, fighting ISIS, stop-and-frisk, etc. Once Trump has established himself as the biggest bad-ass on the topic, he is free to “lead,” which we see him do by softening his deportation stand, limiting his stop-and-frisk comment to Chicago, reversing his first answer on penalties for abortion, and so on. If you are not trained in persuasion, Trump look scary. If you understand pacing and leading, you might see him as the safest candidate who has ever gotten this close to the presidency. That’s how I see him.

>So when Clinton supporters ask me how I could support a “fascist,” the answer is that he isn’t one. Clinton’s team, with the help of Godzilla, have effectively persuaded the public to see Trump as scary. The persuasion works because Trump’s “pacing” system is not obvious to the public. They see his “first offers” as evidence of evil. They are not. They are technique.

>And being chummy with Putin is more likely to keep us safe, whether you find that distasteful or not. Clinton wants to insult Putin into doing what we want. That approach seems dangerous as hell to me.

You need to start a fascist movement and isolate yourself from your friends and family. Also try masterbating to traps, it isn't gay.

Jesus Christ Australia

trying to hide what you think because others might not like you. what a fag.

I watch France24 at work, and they are just as biased, if not more so, than CNN.

The world's news is controlled by ((())), and there is nothing we can do about it. People only know what they are told. Just be glad you know the truth.

I keep my mouth shut and mind my own business. I'm not out to save the world, and by no means am I going to change anybody's mind. All I would do is ostracize myself. You can't fight brainwashing. You can only point to the door. They have to walk through it.

>gregarious
>frenetically

Nice words user.

I hate this brainwashed world. Faggots compare Trump to Hitler and people like us to nazis but fail to see how we're not the ones being facist and tampering with information and outright lying.

I'm a lonely boy.
I got many Cliques, or friends team, because i'm open mind; I can't mix them. I can be with liberals and conservative, gays and machos men, rich and poor, popular and other lonely like me, I try to be everywhere, because people don't mix eachothers. Like everyone is in a case now.

"It's not their fault that they commit 3 times the crimes with half the population, it's their faulty culuture developed by us."
Get it, but you need people not smart enough to understand sarcasms
>They will agree because it's in line with their perspective, but you've planted a seed of knowledge in their mind. Repeatedly doing this over several conversations has astronomically powerful effects. It's all about subtly though.
nice thanks, but it's hard to not being mad.

Also when they look so mad about a subject that don't concern them AT ALL. I try to argument about that, asking why they were so triggered, but "hitler hitler hitler hitler"

I know "never show the redpill", but I see more and more totally gregarious way of think, and frenesy in the people i'm talking to. Even my nearest friends. 4years i'm on Cred Forums (you'll never leave it), and I see the prophecy becoming real.

user don't be silly, don't you know that their general rejection of all things authority or white is due to the abuse of their culture and race by both whites and the authorities? We did make them slaves, treat them as second-class citizens, hang them from tries and mock them incessantly for two hundred years or so. It's only natural that they'd reject our culture outright out of fear. The better question is how do we heal that sickness so they can see what is most important and accept our culture?

Underrated

anons, to your opinions, what war will be the hardest ?
>race war
>the war between leftists-globalist-zionist-progressive-green and the others

I'm not even scared about the first one, because I know the army will deal with it in weeks. But the other one ?

Kek, I don't give a fuck anymore. I've been openly talking about all my political ideas for 6 months.
I red pilled my best friend, mother and GF, failed with my father who is an old school lefty. Even made my cousin cry at a family dinner: she's a journalist who was covering the middle east and loves reporting on "poor" refugees.

Political discussion among a group is hard because there is more to the dynamic then just discussion, real discourse only takes place nowadays when the fear of being judged or ostracized for your thoughts and opinions are removed.

When and why did things get this way? Did decades of liberals teaching in our institutions of higher learning having a chilling effect on ethics?

that is overwhelmingly the common denominator m8

I simply stopped trying to argue about the US elections.
Honestly, either way, if I was to go all out on them, my friends would think I was crazy if I told them there is an internet board thats worships a chaos frog god that had a huge influence in Trumps success and that Clinton is quite likely behind a series of "suicides"

I usually just say how both candidates are awful, on how Trump is not like Hitler, and how that is just a non-argument, and when I'm feeling comfortable enough, on how I find Clinton to be much worse than Trump as a prospective POTUS, mostly with arguments similar to

Anne Frankly I did nazi that coming

get a redpilled minority friend to do the talking and then act surprised, but agree like "wow, never thought about it like that". liberals don't know how to react to it, and as long as theyre not hardcore they'll almost always agree with you just to fit in. then you use this brief window of opportunity before they get rebrainwashed to show them a video of some horrific shit like the Muslim mass rapes or something. they will never be able to come back after that.
> mfw I turned 10 friends to Trump using this method

>Even made my cousin cry at a family dinner:
What did you say to her? I'm intrigued. Also, good job. I'm starting to not give a single a fuck as well but I'm also very paranoid and with good reason, the place were I live is full of commies

Your friends aren't true liberals.

I'm to the left of the spectrum and would consider myself a 'liberal', although I'm hesitant to use the word these days.
Your friends thinking Trump is Hitler just shows that they're completely ignorant. It's like the stupid BLM supporters we had here in the UK. They probably spend all day on social media and thats where all their opinions come from.

Theres no point trying to get anything from them if they can't be bothered to do a little research. Just best to avoid political discussions with them.

I feel sorry that you have friends like that, maybe it's better to be alone? I think so for myself it is.

Tv washing is definitely the problem

Race war will never happen. Genetics will be explored before it does. Race becomes a choice, just like everything else, black women will have white babies, dick length will cease to matter, so on and so forth.

I look forward to a world where cultures are defined by how people intermingle instead of where. Where unlikely allies Cred Forums and Reddit team up against the facebook hordes, only for reddit to be executed at the end.

Why the the fuck do other countries think that the US is great and keep constant attention on us. Were falling apart at the seems. Even our Leaders admit it. Its like wer the Hollywood of the World. Evryone watches but its just smoke and mirrors

Yes, there is a solution.

You wait until Trump wins, then until Russia streamrolls through the west, then after the gulags are built you finally get to watch the brainwash get beaten out of them.

In a post liberal-modernist future, all the retards around you that lack objective critical thinking will have their privilege to an opinion rightfully revoked, and they will finally know their place.

Feels good being a spic Trump Supporter.

I beat fellow spics in debates 'cause they're too stupid (Smarter than the average spic).

And I am protected by a force-field when I debate against white cucks.

That the migrant crisis was a fucking invasion and that I didn't want Europe to turn brown/black. I'm kind of reckless now.

Solid brother. Keep fighting the good fight.

Have to convert them one on one. Almost impossible in a group of libs.

Wish Kek hears you 00anon

thanks for advice

>Political discussion among a group is hard because there is more to the dynamic then just discussion, real discourse only takes place nowadays when the fear of being judged or ostracized for your thoughts and opinions are removed.
this.

I don't defend Trump when people start saying all the "racist blah blah" bullshit. It doesn't need defending because it's baseless. I won't waste energy trying to convince someone who has already made up their mind.

They're not looking for a debate or for a change in views. They're just looking for validation of their beliefs and hating Trump is the only political belief that Liberals have these days. Besides nice words and powerful slogans to make the world a better place. They have nothing. Nothing tangible like changes in tax code, real numbers not just 'work harder for the middle class' and actual foreign policy like asking countries to pay us for protection or building a wall. They have nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. No plans. Nothing

what a fucking 9gag post, go fuck yourself and get out of here.

>euro cucks having fights over american politics

Cuck

and it had to happen in France... Again...

How about you just grow the fuck up and get out of fantasy land:

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER okay, it's not just a meme.

MAGA

Apolitical means they buy into all the liberal memes. Very rarely are people completely apolitical, especially young people.

I had the same thing happen to me today when out to a family dinner, OP. Trump was being shit on CNN and my mom starts virtue signalling "Trump is just sooo awful". I try to defend him in a completely neutral way and she blows up on me. So, I try to bring the subject off Trump and onto Hillary. My mom literally does not believe a single bad thing about Hillary. It makes me afraid this is how voters think.

>emails? who cares lol
>Hillary has so much experience and has been in the white house.
>Corrupt? Stop buying into these internet conspiracy theories.

At one point she started to halfway cry and asks "How did I raise such a son".

She used to be such a rational, open-minded person. But then she started smoking weed and becoming hyper liberal. It's so weird to see my mom become part of this cult. It's weird to see my mom hate me for not even supporting Trump, but to maybe think he's not Hitler.

Also, what you need to do is just be yourself. Don't let them intimidate you into being liberal. Say you are for Trump, tell them why, and if an argument forms say some of these things

>Well then, it's just a difference of opinion and I respect yours and you should respect mine
>Let's stop talking about this before we get angry
>I think it's bad that I am silenced for having a political opinion.

If they disagree with these points, then they will look stupid to all the neutral friends and then you win.

DAYUM

Should have shouted Heil Hitler and shot up the restaurant. But seriously fuck normies and their stupid fucking opinions, you should have came out in total support of him. Don't even be subtle just go full 1488 and burn all bridges.

Get new friends

>making a journalist cry and get triggered by telling them how rapefygees really are
Godspeed, user

This is good btw. People, do this.

Who are those friends? Sociologically.

Yeah. Let them believe the bullshit, it's not like we are able to change their mind.

>Race becomes a choice, just like everything else, black women will have white babies,
You're incredibly naive if you think the masses will choose to have White babies instead of their own.

Not as much.
Muslims legitimally sees our western world as utterly degenerate and something they must wipe out from the world with the help of Allah (praised be him), regardless if we accept them or not.

Frenchfriend, you have seen it. During Paris and Nice attacks muslims should have at least apologized and condemned the attacks as a collective if the #NotAllMuslims narrative is real.
But no. Most just stared silently and even celebrated the direct action against degeneracy in Twitter.

And that's just the social implicancies. Show them Calais. Show them that they won't mix in your culture because most immigrants don't know read and write in Arabic, let alone in French, and they aren't even willing to learn it.

And the worse is yet to come. As they are increasing in numbers by the day, they're an economical time bomb which will drag France into a severe economical crisis. When welfare runs out God knows what will happen. Low profile jobs are limited, you'll have masses of disadapted bums that will slaughter anyone in the streets for some pennies.

Maybe they have some redeeming values, people who really will benefit France. But I guarantee you. They're at most 2% of them. The other 98% just want to leech your country until it gets transformed into Somalia Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Say them that. France is a really beautiful culture. I want to go there some day when I have the money, and enjoy it.
You must fight to preserve it though.

French = cuck

none of this happened, OP, you're full of shit
most normies avoid politics as it just causes fights and stress, and they prefer to talk about sports, weather, cars, whatever

you're full of shit, OP

go fuck yourself

adding

i'd like to take "shit that never happened" for 500, alex

none of this even happened, he's making it up for attention

like most of this board