Does Donald Trump lie?

Does Donald Trump lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O98oZ1HVzSM
youtube.com/watch?v=tNLKaftgY68
youtu.be/RGfmKXAW2cQ?t=8m38s
gopocalypse.org/trump-brags-about-the-size-of-the-crowd-at-his-rally-forgets-cell-phones-take-video/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Constantly.

>"It's not my fault I thought Obama wasn't American!"

realy maeks u think...

The Donald might lie to you, but never to Giaccoommmoooo!! Pinky promised!

with Melania at least 8 times a day

Hillary doesn't have to lie because she has the media do it for her:

youtube.com/watch?v=O98oZ1HVzSM

in b4 CTR in b4 Slide in b4 Nimble America starts damage control

Yes he lies every time he opens his fucking mouth.

Never. He wasn't sniffling during the debate. Clearly everyone watching was having the same mass hallucination.

All the time. I'm convinced that he's using a "fake it until you make it" strategy...and it's hilariously bad.

Are you ever going to post the link to the video faggot?

Link us.

Hyperbole is not lying. But you do have to be an non-idiot to understand it.

Everyone lies. The thing is Donald's lies don't get people killed and are completely within the realms of legality.

I hope so. Otherwise this would be very disconcerting.
youtube.com/watch?v=tNLKaftgY68

Also

>and it's hilariously bad

To be fair, it's gotten him one stroke away from Presidency of the United States

Every single day of his life

youtu.be/RGfmKXAW2cQ?t=8m38s
this count? hue hue hue

>post yfw you realize that stupid dems just should have made Giaccomo ask the questions during the debates.
no fact check needed, whatsoever.

Literally every adult capable of speaking coherently is a liar.

No, but the liberals are trying to mudsling him without any mud, so they just accuse him of lying all the time.

I worked in research. None of the organizations that keep stats do a halfway decent job. We (in Canada) don't even know the cancer stats in any of our northern provinces.

You ask the police how many murders in a city, they'll give you a different number than if you ask the hospitals.

The liberals love to take advantage of this, and pretend to be better informed.

Never and neither do I.

So this is how we decide the next President?

Hyperbole is a greater sin than graft, negligence resulting in death, and straight up fucking bribes to start with?

hope so

In Germany an unemployed person is not considered a victim, but a leacher. When they translated it they made it sound like he called all Blacks leachers.

WE NEED TO FIX THE STUPIDITY PROBLEM.

Period. This solves all our problems. If someone's vote was easily manipulated by something like this, there's a problem. Trump can be the greatest liar in the world merely for being a few numbers off a percentage or not getting facts 100% correctly, even if his point remains valid and stands. And the greater issue is that while a citizen can be told that Trump lied, they won't be able to compare what he said to see if it's that big of a "lie" to begin with. "Oh, he was close to 51%, I wouldn't say he was lying" is not something you will hear from any of our citizens because they all seem to make uninformed votes. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Maybe try and improve education.

trump to honest for this word

Never.

gopocalypse.org/trump-brags-about-the-size-of-the-crowd-at-his-rally-forgets-cell-phones-take-video/.

Don't even question this humble seeker after power.