WE ARE LOSING THE MEME WAR

>Entire site packed with clinton shill
>all Donald Trump hashtags overflowing with liberal faggotry
>Normies all over facebook shitposting bad Donald Trump shops

I've spent the last 7 hours shitposting on twitter. What have YOU done for your country today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldfF6chin5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are emus the new leafs?

give insight towards improving financial situations and raising sigint.

You think so?
youtu.be/ldfF6chin5s

ive saged and reported tens of threads in the past hour

Time to switch back to libertarianism. Something that all humans can agree on if they are really honest with themselves. That is my plan from here on out. Live and let live. We need less government and less policing. We need less taxes and more tolerance. Fuck the zombies.

Bump. Good job but how much do they pay you guys?

if they stay long enough they'll get redpilled.

Does everyone here think everyone is a bogey or something? Jeez they might exist but they're harmless. The war of the decade is war on cybersecurity.

this

They don't know what the fuck they are doing sending kids here

>Who else /11th KEK's Fury/ here

You are ignorant.

I'll have to visit Israel sometime to get an idea of whats going on in there. Wanna come with?

Let me rephrase that. Let's casually infiltrate israel disguising as cultural ambassadors. Come with?

I can get that numemes are "it" and I'm not "with it" anymore (nor do I care to be), but what I can't get is how Cred Forums just bows down to the trend like some kind of hot topic whore. Back in my day you never saw Cred Forums posting cat pics, ebaums gifs, and gaia online doll things.

The problem is that you take yourself so seriously that you honestly believe that anybody who says something that you don't like has been paid to do so.

You are an eternal cow because of this, it's almost impossible to not troll you constantly.

You stuck your head up your own ass when you forgot that everything that is anything must eventually burn, and now it's your turn.

And the best part?

We people who say things that don't conform to your exact thoughts will never leave, because we've always been here.

The moment you took something serious on Cred Forums was the moment that you lost.

Thank you for your services.

>being this new

Nigger we invented cat memes and gb2gaia

Posted a bit on that unusable piece of shit that is reddit

In shill threads
Post ISIS Gore
>Gas the Kikes Race War Now
>Hitler did nothing wrong

If you're soft just ask why them why shills are being sent trying to get Nazis to vote for Hillary

i've called out some niggers on twitter for acting all niggerish. we should try to coordinate our efforts on something together.

Libertarian nationalism. Preserve our rights as a nation to self determine (borders, trade) and garauntee personal freedoms to our own citizens. Basically we need to get back to the fucking constitution. Too many Natsoc Autists on here think that the solution to left authoritarianism is right authoritarianism.

Somebody post more Meme War patches

The real battle was months before they started posting here. It sucks if you like to read pol but Trump was successfully memed and all they are doing now is reinforcing the image of a corrupt uniparty that is 100% in bed with media and international business.

>yfw hilldawg wins

They won't do a thing to Cred Forums, but kikebook is overflowing with anti-Trump. They've never been so energized, especially after the last spate of endorsements

>One artillery barrage and this Aussie is freaking out

Man up soldier. The war is only getting started.

We need to perform Meme Magic on a large scale.

I need all of you to open mspaint and draw your own personal MEME SIGIL to Lord Kek. Post it at least once a day and get other anons to do the same thing. The more GETS you absorb into your MEME SIGIL, the stronger it will become. For the best results, you have to make your own sigil and meme it into gaining power. The more unique sigils we have that are HIGH ENERGY, the stronger our collective MEME MAGIC will be.

Reminder that shills try to over-represent an unpopular viewpoint. Anyone who's been on Cred Forums for even 6 months should know to vote Trump.

all of you autists need to get over the fact that you candidate is a Cheeto covered retard who no one seriously supports outside of you pathetic little circle jerk here.

I thought this place was ironic lmao.

Do people here actually take this shit seriously??

>implying trumpfags aren't doing the exact same thing

Even the CTR faggots are getting paid and you trumpfags are doing it for free and are going to get ripped off.

They use bots now.

Signing up for the 11th battlegroup tomorrow, got to do my part to serve my country.

we aren't losing anything you bushnigger

2deep4me