If Trump doesn't win

The demographics will change so much that a white Republican will never be a President.

In 2050, Hispanic, female Muslims will be elected as Presidents.

FUCK

BUmp

Donald Trump is a lucky idiot not some 9d sedokpo master

>The demographics will change so much that a white Republican will never be a President.
>In 2050, Hispanic, female Muslims will be elected as Presidents.
>FUCK

The Deutsche bank is set to collapse sparking a depression to rival the great depression. UN aid to Africa will slow to a crawl, causing more nigs and sand nigs to make the trip to Europe. Nationalism will rise. Food in cities will be scarce, causing civil unrest which by the way, EU leaders are already preparing for in massive investment in riot squads. India and Pakistan are on the brink of totalwar, same applies for the US and Russia. The Chinese housing bubble is set to pop, causing an unprecedented recession in their sphere of influence.

None of what you listed is of any consequence compared to the above. We are truly and royally fucked and most people have no fucking clue.

The luckiest man alive, right? I mean, how much luck must you have to be able to effortlessly defeat 17 people who had planned their strategy for years? How lucky must you be to be able to stumble into the republican nomination and be able to draw even with a Clinton in September of the general election. Nobody else has managed to pull off coming from the business world into US presidential politics in the last 100 years, but Trump just casually lucked into it. Really makes you believe in God.

You're fucking lucky that you are far away from any of this shite. You're even more lucky that your big brother is Australia, who aren't as cucked as us Europeans.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Queen fucks off from the UK and goes to New Zealand tbqh.

Move to a state likely to secede and hope they succeed

Only Texas holds a possibility and your constitution doesn't allow for secessions I think.

Never change australia.

Yes, you are on the verge of a demographic revolution.

And no amount of ammo could stop it.

Or maybe it can.

You rather be fucking or fighting?

It doesn't fucking matter lol if they secede they secede. It's not going to be "lawful"

Unilateral seccessions, however much you want it, isn't going to happen.

>You're fucking lucky that you are far away from any of this shite.
But we're not. We rely on the Anglosphere's stability and reach to protect us. NZ especially is on Indonesia's radar, we are fucked if the USA and Europe become Venezuela-tier. China owning all our land already as part of their doomed-to-fail ponzy scheme will be no help.

Yeah I know. I mean you don't have to deal with all this mass immigration from Africa and Asia. You need us but by comparison, you bear far less of the brunt than we do. I've seen whole cities transform drastically into things we never wanted. I think less than 60% of the USA is white and by 2060, whites will be in the minorities by far.

Australia seems quite redpilled on Islam and Mass immigration.

Nothing will happen politically if trump is elected because both other branches of government will check him at every stage. He will be impeached or resign after he gets caught stealing money from government funds. He will elect a couple scared racist dinosaurs to sit on the supreme court cause he owes them money/favors. Our enemies will laugh at us and our allies will be ashamed of the developmentally challenged shit that dribbles out of our chief diplomats face. He will pardon all of the high ranking businessman that should be in jail for swindling Americans and tanking our economy. Illegal immigration will increase because immigrants wont be able to get work visas and will do it illegally instead. The next president will be a far left nut job that wont get anything down but will make people feel better. we will be trying to deal with wars in the middle east that we should have gotten into. We will be dealing with an energy crisis cause we wont have switched to nuclear. we Will have backwards ass supreme court justices. We will still have ado nothing congress and literally nothing in America will have changed for 50 years. thanks for nothing.

If election fraud McVeighs for days

No secession would be a great idea. Look how great its going for England.

I disagree. I think Trump will abuse the fuck out of executive orders if he can't get what he wants done. I genuinely think he wants to help America but I'm a britbong, what do I know.

He doesn't give a shit about America. He only cares about himself. He will abuse the fuck out of executive orders in order to further his own fraudulent business ventures.

He's 70 though. He doesn't really need more money. Anything he wants he can get. What's out of his reach?

It's easy to be "lucky" when you realize most conservatives are racist sexist deplorables so all you need to do to win is be an asshole. ;)

Greed has nothing to do with need. He's been using donation money to pay himself for campaign costs to stay at his own hotels. He's been using campaign funds to illegally pay his legal fees. He's gonna have more legal fees when he deals with the fact that he broke the trade embargo with cuba. He plasters his name and face in gold across America. He will never have enough money. Thats how greed and fear work. There is no logic. Thats why he doesnt follow a logical train of thought. He is controlled purely by fear and greed. Thats why americans like him.

So the day of the rope will happen. Nice

That's what I'm thinking. If there's any ulterior motive, it's not greed, but pride or self-importance. He's someone who loves power and prestige. This is his way to cap off a career of world-shaking in the most extreme way possible. Remake the world in his own image, at least a little bit.

>American flag
>Derogatory comment about Americans
Hello, Paco!

We have to selectively breed our offspring for intelligence with genius sperm donors.

That way, we can prepare for our minority status by becoming extremely smart and talented. Then we will all be very rich and successful.

We can also encourage everyone to use our sperm for procreation, in order to boost the intelligence of as many people as possible, and make society more civilized.

Both side of my family are pre-Revolutionary americans. You dont make a country better by saying nice things to it. radical conservatives want to be treated like liberal arts students in college. did i trigger you?

no one on Cred Forums is gonna make that cut

He's probably got +$100 mill lying in a bank. He's got a sexy wife, children, helicopter, plane, boat, multiple houses.

I can understand the argument that Trump is vain and wants power. but I don't think he's after money. But even then, I get a genuine authentic feeling that Trump really does love America. Maybe he's a master fraudster but I just see him loving doing the rallies. What do I know about him though.

What about Nikki Haley for 2020? She would take away every card Hillary Cunton has used against Trump. Cunton wouldn't stand a chance.

You seriously think Hillary will be re elected? USA hasn't got its demographics changed that much already.

I always think that ANY republican would be BTFO'ing Hillary right now, especially Cruz/Rubio. Trump had to say his extreme stuff to win the nomination but it can now be used as target against him. But without the things Trump said, he would never have been nominated.

2020, Cruz/Rubio easily beat Hillary. She's a despised politician. An easy Republican establishment person would destroy Hillary.

Fucking Obama got re-elected, of course she would. Need to undermine the base, with Nikki, Hillary can't use the woman card, the race card, or the 'I'm better for immigrants' card. If Nikki can get back in office, it gives white republicans a chance for the fact that a republican would be in office.

so it'll be police state in first world countries and a mad max-tier situation in those who aren't? Simply great, I was going say: good thing we've been stockpiling food for a time n shiiieet (no kidding), but since those cholo jackasses will be running amok, the importance of owning a weapon is now evident. Better go to my uncle's place to borrow one.

well, if your overlords weren't greedy son of bitches and white folks had more babies, it wouldn't be a problem, but since it seems shit will hit the fan, it doesn't sound that important.

HISPANIC'S NOT A RACE YOU FUCKING BRIT

FUCK OFF AND LEARN RACE REALISM

SPANISH GENES DON'T MAKE A BEANER BROWN

genes are like blueprints. When you have a good blueprint, good genes, all that matters is the programming.