How does this make you feel Cred Forums?

How does this make you feel Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/385826942303211521
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/674587800835092480
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian
sourcewatch.org/index.php/The_Guardian
theguardian.com/profile/georgesoros
youtube.com/watch?v=j-kOwFA8xZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton

(((The Guardian)))

Nice try

It's not that we think the media is biased. It's that we don't trust them to report the truth anymore. This article is a perfect example.

Probably because Merkel's the only foreign political leader that he knows. Besides Putin, but he's been down that road before.

Still, that's two better than Johnson.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/385826942303211521

> Nearly a year ago to the day, on August 18, 2015, Trump gave an interview with TIME in which he said, unprompted, that Merkel was “probably the greatest leader in the world today.”

>3 months later

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/674587800835092480

What sort of 12D outerspace backgammon is the mad man playing here guys?

Nothing wrong with that. To be fair her refugee policy was a disaster, but in everything else she made a really decent job. Germanys economic is one of the strongest in the world, crime is very low and we have the lowest unexployment quote in the whole EU.

Tell me: what other leader could be his favourite then?

i wish he said bb netanyatu but he prolly couldnt pronounce it, better then GARY after 24 hrs still cant figure out the question er his twitter

Bibi

So basically he thinks she was great before she made the stupid decision to let all the mudslimes in the country...
“I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

We'll her policies are making his presidency look attractive. So he's thanking her for fucking up so bad.

The only redpilled leader in the world

sounds like the most moderate and least controversial thing he could have said

best get used to him being full on cuck mode until november, polls have changed over less

>crime is very low
So do your police just ignore the Syrians

Why wouldn't she be? She's a perfect foil for him.

Cred Forums BTFO

the guardian!

So Trump never said that?

The syrians are surprisingly very decent and they dont want to get sent back so they behave.
Its the niggers from North Africa that cause the most trouble.

most of them aren't Syrians

He probably should have just said Theresa May. She's too new for the media to criticize very much.

He probably only respects her because she's a qt

>i was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

Oh look, click bait

Says alot about the rest of them ey?

>The Guardian

Notice how this was the only one that reported this "endorsement" this could be a troll article for all I know.

Yea, I hope he goes back to the normal Donald Trump after he wins. For now he has to appeal to the hypocrites and sjw faggots.

The right-wing media is just covering it up.

Watch for some bogus hit piece on the Clinton's to distract the voters.

Not buying it OP.

(((The guardian)))(((George Soros)))

The Guardian and its parent groups participate in Project Syndicate, established by George Soros.

The Guardian is part of the Guardian Media Group, owned by The Scott Trust Limited.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian
sourcewatch.org/index.php/The_Guardian

To be fair didn't merkel do pretty good? Obviously avoiding the "refugee" crisis of course.

>2013

yeah before the fall of germany to the refugee's she wasn't that bad

>Well she did fuck up to be fair, half of our countries youth isn't even gonna be German in a decade or two.
>Buuuuut the economy is doing great, as it has been doing for decades.
Exactly German bro, what other leader?

>How does this make you feel Cred Forums?
Confused.

Here you dumb niggers. Trump liked Merkel for everything other than the Immigration crisis.

Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

theguardian.com/profile/georgesoros

Nah OP.

Not buying this shit one bit.

The guardian is a co.uk website. this is a fake guardian website

youtube.com/watch?v=j-kOwFA8xZ4

Mega Jew has an angelic voice.

If your not bored of Donald Chump by now you're hopeless.

Ugh, this is the last straw for me. Trump has betrayed us. I'm moving elsewhere, join me Cred Forums in leaving this fucked up country.

>delicious full-blown trumptard denial

: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

He's linking Merkle subconsciously to Hillary. Merkel completely fucked the entire country of germany, finacially, demographically, and culturally. And his language surrounding Merkel is pretty similar to how he talks about Hillary

Read the article. It's not really a compliment. He talks more about how Merkel destroyed Germany

>sounds like the most moderate and least controversial thing he could have said
He could've cited Abe, Park, fucking Netanyahu for really easy good goy points.

This has always been his stance

Why didn't he just say nobody. I look up to no one and they should all be like me!

>“I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

Journalism is dead or something.

Read the actual article, it's clickbait garbage

Cred Forums BTFO again. How will they ever recover?

18 dimensional Connect Four.

Trump is a fucking moron.

You yanks fucked up big-time. You had a principled conservative (Cruz) and a young buck who would appeal to millennials (Rubio), either of whom would COMFORTABLY have won the election after two terms of a Democrat.

But no. You had to vote for the moronic, idiotic, completely lacking in political experience, has no idea how to be diplomatic, has no idea how to lay out proper policy positions, has no idea how to engage in a proper political debate, absolute fucking moron of a steak salesman.

Well fucking done.

Wait, so is the Guardian saying Merkel is shit?

outside of Cred Forums merkel is known as much more than just "refugee lady"

you should research the term "cabinet". Also, america is not a dictatorship, by the way.

the most badass manlet

Wow I'm shocked (I'm not)

Germans: the most unpatriotic cucked fucks on the planet.

From the article:

In an interview with a local reporter in New Hampshire, the Republican presidential nominee proclaimed: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

Merkel was actually sane before she sold her country to sandniggers. This is hardly even 2D tic-tac-toe.