Anti-Nazi Pepe shirts sold on facebook

Just screencapped this a few mins ago.

I can't cringe harder than this. My friends are all SJWs and the comments were full of people saying they were going to buy them and wear them everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV379jvvSNI
youtu.be/Uj2vWIdzOBQ?t=89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao how is a frog even causing all this drama

I'm amazed that millennials are on hillary's side and are promoting this. Even liberal faggots are still fairly aware of memes. You'd think they would realize what's up by now.

it's just someone trying to make a quick buck.

((Who)) would do that?

F

Poor Pepe. He dindu nuffin. Now that mean man in a mask is beating him to death. Kek will get his revenge.

>atheism
>cuck videos

kek

tabs not embarrassing enough, 4/10 its the best I can do

I tried my best.

Didn't even put a real swastika on the Pepe
Poor effort.

They would probably get triggered. Two of my friends have unironically come out as genderfluid in the past week and demand to be called by stupid pronouns.

A real swastika on their shirt would be too much. They couldn't handle the white guilt.

>millennials
Here we go.
You know that most of Cred Forums's userbase is made up of millennials, right?

Exactly my point. People in that age bracket create and repost memes more than anyone else. They should know what pepe actually is and not just follow hillary's irl shitposting.

They have all been fooled into being censorship loving little fascists and they dont even know it.

i sincerely hope they are not still your friends, if they are you're a faggot

That's fucking sad.

I honestly don't know what I would do if my friends came out as genderfluid. That sucks. Almost worse than if they died.

Stop contact with them. It's literal brainwash and theyre dead to you now.

Think about it this way: you're all prisoners of war but only some of you will snitch and break with torture. You're not broken, they've been brainwashed into working with the enemy.

Get new friends.

It sucks, but I don't really have a choice other than dealing with it. I run a small recording studio and play in a couple bands in my city, and most of the people who come out to shows are like this. I pretty much have to smile and nod when they say shit like this, or I'll get facebook called-out and won't be allowed to play shows anymore, and I definitely won't get more business for my studio.

Shit sucks senpai. Life in arts communities is a new kind of ultraliberal hell.

We must develop a new mascot.

Our greatest strength is we can shift meaning to our memes instantly. As soon as the jew/normies catch on we need to change, otherwise our identity will kill us off.

I understood you, that guy just has low reading comprehension

see:
I don't want to hang out with them, but I lose my privileges to play and create music in my city if I reveal my power level. I'm already on thin ice simply by being a fucking white male.

>pepe gets known for being racist
>spurdo/gondola is starting to be known for being racist

>awoo girl is never mentioned

Why is the left so full of internet tough guys? They talk big on social media when in reality they're just pasty white people who are either really skinny or really fat. They claim to be fighting "injustice" or "discrimination" when in reality they just bitch and moan and post pictures/videos of things that triggered them throughout the day. Is it ever going to stop, or will it only get worse from here?

You now realize that you were also brainwashed into believing the
>you can do anything you want meme, especially an artistic field that we will shove down your throats every year in school because we want you to leave the limited white collar working pool to make room for more unqualified minorities to get jobs without competition

Save yourself, everyone in music is cancer, just make it a hobby and work on a career you won't hate yourself for being instead

life is boring, this gives them a cause. I used to use nerds as an excuse to fight bullies. same thing.

Agreed, and way ahead of you. I work as a business analyst 9-5 now and just do this on the side. The mindset in the music scene is pretty toxic, and I can't even talk about my career around those people because they get triggered by the fact that I make more money than them. Someone tried to get uppity about the fact that I own a house and more than one car, and that I need to donate all my extra income to fucking gay homeless people or some shit.

One of my bands got signed a few years ago and I toured and made albums for a year or two after college. That was enough to realize how shitty the people in the scene are, and to know that I don't want to ever try to do that full time.

I hope they enjoy getting their heads stomped.

Your bookmarks aren't nearly funny enough. 2/10 and that's for the cucks.

>and I can't even talk about my career around those people because they get triggered by the fact that I make more money than them
You already have money, fuck them. If you can, show everyone that they started to hate you because you started making the right decisions. You weren't born into that 9-5.

All the smart ones are already here and in on the joke.

Report it for hate speech, threats of violence, or whatever is applicable. Shut them down, use their own tactics against them.

This. I love destroying libtards with their own dumbass "rules"

Pepe's lives matter

Have they really thought this through?

Nice. Is that his dick or an 'alien' thing

>kikebook
not surprised.

Why dont you try meeting other musicians?

The ones I know are degenerate but in a good, 4 chan kind of way.

They all play classical music though

A bit of both. Pepe's the ultimate genderfluid.

>TFW no hermaphrodite Pepe to fug.

Change should be driven by profitable motivations, not fearful motivations. If Pepe decays we will find something greater. But in the meantime you don't need to run away from Pepe just because ((())) found it. Cred Forums still determines the course of Pepe.

you should edit it to

>good night ctrl left

Kek. Cred Forums BTFO.

Gonna get me some. Hope I see some of you Naziboos on the street. Oh wait I forgot, Cred Forumstards haven't seen sun in years. Fucking fat faggots

I've met some others who are decent to be around, but they all play music for 40+ year old people (AC/DC style dad rock, jazz, or classical). I still enjoy making new stuff and trying to see how well it does. My band before sounded kinda like American Football or this town needs guns, for reference.

I'm starting a 60s country/rock band with a dude pretty soon. Hopefully that should be better.

Uh oh. Don't piss off Pepe!

They are hall-monitors for the establishment lmao. They all got Stockholm Syndrome in the education system and were rewarded for being really good goys. They all get fed the idea by the elites via school and in popular culture that they are the counter culture and Revolution against a strawman of the elite that has them really advocating for the elite.

Hahahaha these fuckers don't know they are getting trolled. Pepe is not anything more than what a person wants to make it out to be. The cross can be a symbol of hate too if you are in the KKK. Fuck all those symbol hijack shit. Just remember alt-right. We made a fucking movement that is now sticking. I am glad I was part of it.

Looks like a military vet getting beat by a mugger if you have no context. Shame on those people.

and this is why they can never win
here have Web Hubbels daughter

Pretty amusing

Cred Forums knows better than to reply to australian shitposting now. I'll give you a (you) like you're a homeless person.

>Anti-Nazi Pepe shirts sold on facebook
>Just screencapped this a few mins ago.

>I can't cringe harder than this. My friends are all SJWs and the comments were full of people saying they were going to buy them and wear them everywhere.

yay! capitalism! good for this mother fucker. he sees a chance to make a buck and takes it.

kek. I need to hone my shoop skills. and to get some sleep

that's a good idea mate, get some, you'll look really cool and not weird at all.

Edit it so comfy Pepe is being tucked in
Use the font for goodnight Moon

twitter trolls need to start using mickey mouse instead

white people fuck?

of course they do, thats why there are so many. but i guess its good to get it out there so people know its happening

>genderfluid
Is getting gender fluid on birds degenerate?

Nazify Bart so FOX is forced to cancel Zombie Simpsons.

Good riddance. The "alt right" needs to die so conservatives stop getting labeled by media Jews trying to paint their Semite apologist narrative.

Just shitpost with Cred Forums's weed simpsons then

That worked so well with the assassinate trump pages.

>so conservatives stop getting labeled by media Jews trying to paint their Semite apologist narrative.
But village rapist, this is actually working in our favour. While we don't have support in public, our numbers are fucking flourishing.

>Illegal drugs
>Anywhere as bad as wh*te people
It's the current year

Hot. Where can I see the original?

Its the antifa!

If I made a nice polo tee with a sensible and sporty frog insignia over the left pec would you wear it to support le pepe?

I reported so many Trump assassination social media posts to both their host websites and the FB-fucking-I and none of them were deleted.

I will be selling comics & T-Shirts at my fucking college campus next fucking semester.

Fuck Christopher "Moot" Poole, he's gonna get a bullet in his head & His ass is a piece of real estate

Can't wait for the street fights

BASED

>they don't understand that people hate muslims
they think that we have something wrong with us
>what a roller coaster

>cuck videos tab
ctr please leave

>I will physically attack people for wrongthink
>I believe I'm the good guy

I don't get how this thought process works.

>having a facebook account

Post yfw meme warm.

that's the joke you numbnuts

Thanks for the advice, Kiwi-Satan

i cant believe this is real life

you have to go back

bing it

It's about time that Facebook stood up to this awful racist frog. Enough is enough, anons. The end is nigh for alt-right.

Is...is this real?

>antifi will wear this
>they think they can beat the majority with their bandanas and their rock throwing skills

never forget sacramento.

It's probably mostly Generation Z actually.

Jesus fucking christ. Normalfags will never cease to amaze me with how out of the loop they really are.

Why the fuck are you friends with them?

Pepe has come back home where he belongs. The first time a meme has been reclaimed and tainted to such extent that he lives immortal in our collective consciousness

If we boot up our puppet accounts and spread it it can be real.

I am in complete and total shock the jew controlled media is able to convince a good portion of the American population that Pepe is a "racist" icon (he's really not).

Oh wait, we have an anti-American, communist nigger fucking traitor in the white house who was elected twice.

I rescind my first statement.

>islamists believe Western countries should be ruled by Shari'a law
>islamists believe I should either convert, be killed or be a slave and pay a tax
>I recognize these anti-liberal beliefs as hallmark of fascism
>I want to see them dead before I see the fate of Lebanon befall another Western country
It makes perfect sense to me, son.

What doesn't make sense is that anti-fascists are defending muslims.

if they wear them everywhere you will see them alot,,, when you see them BEAT THEM TO DEATH

this could be the flash point for us to kick off the race war, finally because it needs to happen.

go ahead and spray me with foxacid ctr cucks i dont give a shit, i am ready to kill every single one of you liberal faggots on sight.

RISE THE FUCK UP WHITE MEN

So the memetic warfare begins

The fuck is the symbol on his back?

>my friends are all SJWs

what the fuck is wrong with you

> My friends are all SJWs
You should get rid of your friends then.

Kill them you fag

DO IT

"political violence"
"intolerance"
"political intolerance"

Or some shit like that.

those open tabs
>top kek
thanks user

What's the symbol on Pepe's jacket?

It's Trump Pence logo.
You know, keeping with the Trump is Hitler meme.

Seriously are the jews putting something in your water, like in Sweden?

>heh believing there is an alt right or a we

wtf is wrong with these people

pol is a boardd of peace and jokes and it is some tarvet now cause they are grasping at straws over a cartoon frog

Cool, hope I get to see a fag wearing one so I can glass their spinal column into dust.

Not the least bit surprised they've now stooped to encouraging violence against people they disagree with.

>no gay sex with hats on
Are you even trying?

We don't need a new mascot, we just need to meme harder. It is time for nazi themed peepee poopoos. Skinhead Pepes raping and kill Jewish looking wojacks with Holocaust number tattoos and such. The meme war is merely an exchange of escalating memeing until one side admits defeat.

not a jew, but i'd make shirts like this for a quick buck mainly because it makes them look retarded and serves as easy identification of undesirables

>Impyling leftists can fight

This election will be studied for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV379jvvSNI

Is that a masked wojak beating up a pepe frog?
Oh man these people take the memes way too seriously.

I think they're authoritarian faggots but they're too physically and mentally weak to dominate anyone without the help of the state. They use these laws as an excuse to bully people.

fucking noobs didnt make wojac the assilant.

commies can't into memes!

Perhaps we could persuade half the normies trying to 'rehabilitate' pepe - 'social justice pepe', while the other half try and have him banned. Wind them up and watch them go.

>Cuck videos
>Refugees welcome

Wtf is going on up in that head of yours OP

Doubtful. Cred Forums's demographic is underaged -- and even then, being 17 would make one a Millennial, at the absolute youngest.

People will believe what they are told by authoritative figures (regardless of lack of factual evidence). This is why people ignore the hypocrisy of BLM and SJWs.

its a meme you dip

>alt-right doesn't exist. it never has.
>it's okay to hate as long as it's popular

jesus christ ww3 starts when?

top tier tabs esp the aheism one

Lefties are retarded fatties who were fedoras.

Figure it out.

Think about it, we literally caused an image seen by millions and used by famous celebrities to become associatable with hate and racism. Even if all pepe's are not "bigoted" people will always think about the racism behind the pepe.

It feels pretty great, doesn't it?

Green frog = white supremacy
duh

> "Ooo we're cool we curse and are edgy and our memes are irrational"
>Tfw this is Tumblr

LMAO.

So anti-fa finally realized that "pride" and "night" don't rhyme and actually have a working rhyme for once!

*Golf Claps*

That is the best part. We just move on to other memes while something else takes the blame. They attack the surface, but never the core.

>Implying pepe can't take them

Pepe has been dead for like a year

Kind of. It's a bit sad how fast libtards have created an imaginary enemy and began projecting their self-hated on it. I sort of pity them.

But there is no such thing as the Alt-right

WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS!?

>that mac
>that cuck videos tab
>that refugees welcome tab
>that atheism tab
C R I N G E

KEK WILL SMITE THE INFIDELS
DEATH TO MOLOCH

Make mugs with "Alt-Right Tears" donate profits to men's charities.

Good.

Attack people wearing the shirts then you can claim they were inciting violence by wearing a political statement depicting the assault of another person.

Wew, I mean, let's put swastikas on camel see and see if it becomes a hate symbol.

Raise your hands and...youtu.be/Uj2vWIdzOBQ?t=89

I bet it's a fucking leaf just trying to make some money

>masked thug violently punches person with different beliefs
>that Pepe trying to cover his face
Jesus, why are Libertarians so fucking violent?

This is just another sign that it worked. The meme grew more powerful than anyone could have ever imagined.

top gear sucks, a flaming turd of a show

then go to jail yourself thinking you sent some message, sounds good

Gas the nikes, meme war now

>Melbourne
Go suck Sarah sea patrols oversized clit you stupid dandenong-living centerlink-collecting nigger

please leave

Wearing my pepe trump pin