Trump <3 Merkel

Donald J. Trump said Angela Merkel was his favorite world leader.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/29/trump-angela-merkel-favorite-world-leader-hillary-clinton

> In an interview with a local reporter in New Hampshire, the Republican presidential nominee proclaimed: “I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

What now, centipedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hisizJO48zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

T R U M P F A G S will just cry about something else and sweep this under the rug.

>But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

No shit sherlok, he is right.
That he liked Merkel before can be explained, you just don't say fuck you to a world leader when you are a buisness mogul or in political power.

Where did he say she was his favorite world leader? All he said was she did a good job until a year and a half ago.

>(((The Guardian)))

What kind of goyim do you think I am, Shekelberg?

>Trump thought merkel was a good leader until she destroyed her country

And??

It sounds like he's concern trolling so he can bash her on the rapefugees, to be honest. Also
>centipedes

Your kind isn't welcome here, OP.

I think most people liked her last year.

Trump praised her economically as did many people here on pol, and was surprised when she threw all that way to plunge Germany and all of Europe into a civil/religious/ethnic war. Not hard to understand.

He just said this today

Yeah, he was able to contrast himself with her immigration policy. It was great timing.

Well Ho Lee Fuk. The guy doesn't like to badmouth people he's going to have to work with, rather calls them out on the mistakes they've made. RACIST!!!!!!

he's trying to appeal to the female voters.

He's been saying it the entire campagin

IT'S ALL OGRE

EVERYONE IS A FUCKING GLOBALIST NOW

Maybe because she's really efficient in what she's doing.

Destroying the country.

>she was a good leader until she destroyed her country
It's a good answer

I think Conway advised him it would be better to say her than Putin or the fucking Ayatollah

>w-w-w-well we always said Merkel was a good leader...

HAHAHAHAHAH DAMAGE CONTROL

He always said that in many interviews and even during rallies, since the start of the campaign, but always completed he was very disappointed with the mass migration and that he maybe didn't like her that much anymore.
Too bad you only started caring about the election when it became "cool".
fuck off.

He said she fucked up Germany with foreign immigration albeit in a nicer manner

youtube.com/watch?v=hisizJO48zo