Trump BTFO by South Park:

Trump BTFO by South Park:

twitter.com/SouthPark/status/781506072347447300

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't really matter, Cred Forumsers know they make fun of everyone. Your argument is invalid kike.

Its paints Hillary as a raving moron though

I think they hate both the candidates 2bh

South Park is irrelevant.

But South Park isn't trying to take a political stance. They're saying a bunch of shit that appeals to both parties so they get better ratings, no one shit talks on them, and they can profit more on their newest jokes they make for the season.

You're being an exploited fool if you think they're on any "side".

(((South Park)))

They're voting Gary Johnson

That's how edgy and contrarian they are.

people still watch this?

LMAO at these delusional """ALT RIGHT""" kiddies. Face it, south park has a HISTORY of predicting the right candidate and this time? Without a doubt they have BLASTED donald trump. He is unequivocally FINISHED LMFAO.

I don't even read the text, I just see a leaf and know it's a terrible post

Wrong, South Park has is a platform for social parity and is the second longest running TV show of all time with good reason

I thought it was hilarious.

race war now

Yeah they paint Trump as a clueless idiot , and Clinton as a robot that does everything her managers says.
Both candidates got btfo

When will they ban all canadian posters?

some of you faggots are actually getting pissed about this. they clearly made fun of both candidates and hardly pick a side.

South Park is worse than bluepilled because of its faux-edginess.

Christ Cred Forums has become fucking unreadable

SAGE

>SAFE SPACE NAO!!!!

Fine here is your safespace buddy
m.reddit.com/r/canada/

No, I just want canadians gone. As does everyone else.

>expecting south park to actually endorse a canidate

you fuckers are so dumb sometimes

It's the second longest running TV show of all time because it is funny, but it will not effect the election.

Honestly it makes Hillary look worse.

Garrison appears human where turd sandwich looks like someone who would tell chinese farmers to plant their crops closer together before murdering 80 million of them.

I don't see the problem

why do trumpfags get so easily triggered by everything?

It's kind of funny how the show that prides itself on being le edgy contrarians is so triggered by Trump that they won't even put him in an episode

Yea I hate/love him as well. Just memeing him into the white house to prevent hilary clinton and democrats in general.

Yes they did you nob

wtf i hate southpark now

They didnt actually caricaturize Trump, they used an existing controversial character. But they did caricaturize Hillary...any thoughts on why? They depict hillary running against a bumbling idiot- But its not Trump. Its the common msm media depiction of him though...