Trey Gowdy our Based God

I never hear much about Gowdy on Cred Forums, but just from listening to a couple clips of him BTFOing libtards makes me think he is the best choice for Trump's Attorney General. The man speaks with passion and I have yet to see him falter. I could watch these all day. Show some support for our next AG
Links:
BTFO gun grabber
youtube.com/watch?v=h4CKIDDBFaA
BTFO Obama on Mudslimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=mbeuVTxtpYs
BTFO that bitch Hilary:
youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4CKIDDBFaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative
youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty savage. Could be more savage though

Show some examples of savagery that does not devolve into petty insults or straw grabbing

Have a bump for rowdy Gowdy. Who /SouthCarolina/ here?

So help a bong out, what fucking accent is that drawl?

South Carolina

pol talks about him sometimes. He is freaking awesome. I agree with you, Trump should make him Attorney General.

He's such a boss

GOD TIER

love this guy

He is already Trump's choice

If you puppets don't elect this man for president one day, or at least attorney general, you are a bunch of dumb shits

>BTFO gun grabber
>youtube.com/watch?v=h4CKIDDBFaA [Remove]

B T F O

ROWDY GOWDY FOR POTUS

Don't forget this smug little patriot from the lands of Mormonia

Seriously why didn't he run for POTUS?

we need people like him in congress

Gowdy is a right proper Southern Gentlemen! Logic and common sense are strong with him

Love this guy! They are champions of the American people.

Gowdy and Chaff are the reason to watch congress hearings.

based jew

>I now recognize the based gentleman from South Carolina. Mr. Gowdy for until he says he's overstayed his time.

Holy fuck the barbecue.

...the guns are cool too, I guess.

(not from Carolina tho)

Can this guy sub in for Trump at the debate? Please?

Sorry, but pretty much every republican in office is a cuckservative, Trump is possibly the only exception. Our society is collapsing in almost every way and most republicans are busy seeing how far they can get to banning abortion without actually banning it. I get being anti abortion, but you are just fucking wasting time.

When the FUCK is the Combetta hearing?

Will he kill this little nigger lover though?

There's so many people that could have destroyed shillary in a debate

fucking cruz missile, randlet. They just don't have real dirt and hillary cant beat clean people, needs to talk about fucking fat shaming to win

concur

>trump is a real conservative

Get the fuck out of here. Trump is Trump, but he's not a real right winger. Maternity leave? Anti-free trade? Progressive taxation?

Seriously Cred Forums, we all love Trump but lets not act like he's some conservative icon.

YOU FUCK OFF

HIM AND CHAFFETZ ARE GOOD WHERE THEY ARE, WE NEED THEM

YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT "PROMOTIONS"

YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE

>Trump is a real conservative

Not what I fucking said, nice strawman faggot. Cuckservative is just a specific type of conservative, I don't even think of myself as a conservative and I think it's a good thing Trump isn't an american conservative.

>One definition of cuckservative is a conservative who sells out, having bought into all of the key premises of the left, and sympathizes with liberal values.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

Got a better definition for cuckservative friendo?

>Using wikipedia for terms used on Cred Forums

wwwwweeeeeeeewwwwwww

Will you link me to a CNN article about this new white supremacist icon known as pepe?

What is South Carolina like?

Looking to relocate

So an attempt to find a concrete meaning for a word is useless? Fuck off, cuckservative is universally used for those neocons who do leftist shit. What do you define it as?

>Neocons who do leftist shit

One of the things about neocons is that they always ring their hands and complain about "MUH ABORTION" and "MUH GAYS" instead of real issues. This fits in pretty well with my original definition at anyways

Easy there huebro, don't forget based representative Jim "cant cover up the coverup" Jordan

he better be in Trump's cabinet

MIt really makes you think

Maybe we don't need a conservative icon right now as president. Maybe we need an American icon.

Bump for real americans

If you want savage then Chaffetz is your guy.
Gowdy is the "good" cop.

is SC based?

We're pretty dumb.

I'm not fully decided on Comey. When he got so upset at the point when he said "after all this political craziness is over, I hope you'll understand" or something to that effect, combined with FBI user saying something about how there is so much that would get revealed that it would cause a constitutional crisis, I have to hold judgement on him, he may be trying to prevent a civil war by doing what he is doing. Just don't know.

BUUURGGERRS!!! WHHYYY?????

>he may be trying to prevent a civil war by doing what he is doing. Just don't know.
Bullshit. That guy is corrupt and you know it.

>prevent a civil war by violating the constitution and placing a literal treasonous criminal in the White House

Unless he runs, we don't elect him, he seems like a great guy, he gets his point across really well.

Blame the powers that B

Look at who appointed Comey. He's no good.

I completely agree OP. The man is full of unbridled passion and a great speaker

>Trey Gowdy our Based God

I used to think that, but..

ACTIONS
C
T
I
O
N
S
speak louder than words.

And rowdy Gowdy has great words, but they never mature into anything.

As such, I give Trey his Indian Name:

HEAP BIG SMOKE
E
A
P

B
I
G

S
M
O
K
E
but
NO FIRE
O

F
I
R
E

Damn, he hasn't done much? How do you come to this conclusion?

South Carolinian here. From Myrtle Beach.

SC is beautiful. Low taxes. Low degeneracy. Charleston is probably one of the best places to live on the entire East Coast. Nice beaches too.

Also, we're solidly red and conservative. My county (Horry) voted 50% for Trump in the primaries.

He rocks the JUST haircut with dignity.

How would you describe the music scene?

NC bbq >>>>>>> SC mustard shit "bbq"

Hilton head fag here, SC has max comfy roads in the north and stellar beaches in the south

Carcetti will play him in the movie

>I never hear much about Gowdy on Cred Forums,
We talk about him all the damn time

Him, Chaffetz, and Issa are doing god's work.

He's too short to be President

seen gowdy posted a few times, watched a few of the committee hearings

were there any today? any next week?

Fully agree
Gowdy is based AF and articulate as well
Would make a great AG

>patriot
Thats the idiot who doesn't know how graphs work
Who competes with Ted Cruz for most punchable face

>can you think of one

>can you think of one

>I don't have an answer for you sir

absolutely btfo

they asked comey about the combbetta guy and he downplayed it

he should have been pissed as all of us if he was interested in finding the truth

>Gowdy

One of the only American politicians I enjoy. Hate all democrats and 99% of republicans.

>BTFO gun grabber
>youtube.com/watch?v=h4CKIDDBFaA
Hahahahah I forgot about this one. That dumb bitch didn't even know what due process was.

This is the level of competence in Obama's government. Wow.

it depends on your definition of conservative.

they claim they will conserve the things we want, then they roll over and play for the other team

suck a dick, Comey

neocons aren't conservative they are pro-isreal slimeballs and infiltrators

>Sydney Blumenthol worked for CTR

oy vey, I was being corrupt for the good of the country goy

what about his ties to the clinton foundation and being a board member at hsbc when all the drug money laundering was exposed?

>shitting on the constitution and the will of the people for the "Greater good"
>t. every democrat in the last 15 years

gowdy and chaffetz (and some others on the oversight committee) are heroes

The ONLY time Comey ever got audibly upset was whenever the FBI got compared with weasels.

Anyone know why that was the only part which seemed to upset Comey?

>BTFO that bitch Hilary:
>youtube.com/watch?v=DlmAQXCYSXk

I'm only 12 minutes in and he's fucking eviscerating her.

What's your favorite Gowdy hairstyle?

>The Comey is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liar, crook, swindler, shill, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Weasel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE REEEEEEE

the witcher cut hes been sporting

holy shit , chavets does have that mormon look to him

Bump for Gowdy. The man is a fucking beast.

Huh, I didn't realize it before, but he's been through a lot of different hairstyles.

bump for rowdy gowdy

>LAW AND ORDER

Looks like he was losing control of his life with this one desu

I'm pretty sure anyone could have annihilated shillary in the "debate" desu

Just because he isn't shaved? Nonsense!
This is Gowdy comfy hobo edition. Nothing wrong with this!

why the fuck did your founding fathers implement the constitution, especially with the 1st and 2nd amendments, if they didn't want citizens to start civil war against corrupt governments?

>I've seen some shit

I'm also from SC. Myrtle Beach as well. It's a beautiful place and also has good, if hot, weather.
Very cheap to live here, decent and low-price college. Although there are a lot of googles they don't cause trouble.
Horry county is probably one of the most liberal counties as it has a big party college and is a main tourist destination but its still very red. Shame Gowdy is in a different district, I'd vote him in for the next 20 years if I could.

We Gowdy fanclub now

It is hot as fuck. Other than that it is a nice place to live if you're on the coast or in GSP area. The rest is just bland farming towns.

t. Charlestonfag

lol

Jesus christ she's fucking more corrupt than I thought, lying directly to congress.

Fucking lynch lynch and Kaine hillary to death

Worst Carolina

That's a lesbian haircut.

He is an example to us all and puts things perfectly. stern but fair. Honest. We need to drop some of this childish shock value shit and focus on promoting engagement with and understanding of the systems of governance and mature into being in a position to Make The World Great Again.

Surely Cred Forums can do some information sharing/ lessons about how their governments/courts etc work? When the witch and the Marxist magic dies, lets get serious.

If you have to cover your BBQ with sauce to hide the taste, instead of a dash of be vinegar and red pepper, it's shit
T. N. Carolina

Gowdy is a showboat. Emotionaly satisfying attacks and nothing else.
Judicial watch, an ngo without subpoena powers, are the ones that discovered the emails.
Gowdy never discovered anything ot prosecuted anyone.
He didn't even know he had to refer perjury charges to the fbi.
He is worse than useless.
Anyone else could have convicted that shady bitch.

He kind of looks like a Tim Burton character here.

Anybody have a pro punished gowdy?

WHEN IS CUMMINGS GETTING REMOVED?

Highly suspicious post. I'm sure that narrative would benefit you. Instead of addressing your post let's address this suspicion.

Surely makes you ponder doesn't it?

>congress
>prosecuting people
u wot

shes not really lying when most the people in that room are bought. if Bernie said anything right before he bent his knee like the cuck he is, he said that we need to dismantle it all and start over.

This. Why can't more Republicans be this based?

I imagine I disagree with him on certain economic matters but the man clearly has (good) principles.

What are they discussing?

hey fuck you.
I just slaved to make this as well.

But wasn't Chris "Based Fatman" Christie the rumored choice?

Based alternate universe Eric Harris

>I never hear much about Gowdy on Cred Forums
That's because he endorsed Luboto
It's also an unwritten rule that he is the best person in the world at his job
If you weren't a newfag you would know that

Wow what a mess!

Semi based
Less cuckd than NC but then again it was always better than NC at everything save for dealing with pirates
If he's preventing a civil war we should resurrect him after we beat him to death and drag him through the streets tied to an old Chevelle doing crazy taxi esque moves in NYC

I love this guy and Jason Chaffetz.

The oversight committee has rustled my jimmies to believe that western civilisation is truly great and will resurge!

He could get down off the Stand and climb accross the table and cut their head off with a hunting knife .

That would be savage.
A little much tho, even for American politics.

You're an idiot and probably think it was a good thing that Scott Walker tried to be president too
Howdy just like based Walker need to stay exactly where they are since we don't have anyone else as based as them to fill their position that is also legitimately reliable to continue their legacy.

Wouldn't Gowdy be able to effect more change as Attorney General than he currently can as just one of many members of Congress?

>Nice beaches
>SC
Son you don't kown what a beach is

STOP SHILLING YOUR BBQ AND GET OFF MY BOARD SOUTHERN FAGS REEEEEEEEEE

>Anyone else could have convicted that shady bitch.
Literally anyone can convict her but like pretty much everyone on earth they all want to live

He really might be the best AG option (given that he was a prosecutor before, I think a district attorney). He's pretty based in general. You have him dropping bantz on Comey, Clinton, the DEA (my favorite), and a whole shitload of other shitty things.

Yes but they can only swat down things that make it up to them
Howdy is most effect where he is since he gets to be in the thick of the action
Its like being a sapper
Yeah I could fuck your lines 8 ways to Sunday but if the enemy isn't in range of my artillery I can't do jack shit

He's head of the FBI. You don't let your underlings be slandered like that. That's normal executive behavior.

That said, Comey is corrupt as fuck and needs to be removed and charged for conspiracy with Hillary, Lynch and the whole fucking gang.

Eat shit cunt you're one of us regardless if you like it or not

Obviously I don't know the consitution at all because I'm not American and it means nothing to me, and we don't have one ourselves, but something about watching Americans debate law based on their constitution (which is all American law) I find fascinating and interesting

BRO! Do you even know how/why this country was made??

You just don't understand freedom.

>I get to see it allllll
>You are hereby served
Why is Chaffetz so based?

Are you implying that NC BBQ isn't the best BBQ?

bump

One thing I love about this dude is not only his accent, but how well spoken he is. You never heard him stutter or "umm" once. He's fucking smooth

His questions are pointed and his appetite for justice is palpable.

He seems like a federalist, and he seems to make assertions that the executive branch is always required to enforce federal law over state law when the two contradict each other. Perhaps if pressed on the matter, he would say that it should only be that way for enforcing the constitution, but he kind of makes it sound like he's going to come take my pot.

There's no reason to take my pot, Trey Gowdy.

Suck a dick, Comey.

Nigger are you dumb as fuck he just wants the president to enforce laws on the books like deporting illegals.

States don't have power over foreign aliens entering the country.

Yes his directness is extremely refreshing compared to the rest of American politics

Wow

ROWDY GOWDY: "Bitch, where's my Diet Coke, I'm up next. Also, make it quick, I got a plane to catch."

The absolute mad man.

Too bad absolute wastes of air like Cummings are the majority of them. He always blows the fuck out of people, but that doesnt even matter when everyone of them can just plea the 5th for an hour straight or just ramble on and avoid questions non stop

Tega Cay, SC, checking in