I'm not too bright. When and why did people decide Milo wasn't cool anymore?

I'm not too bright. When and why did people decide Milo wasn't cool anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9A9LAw6org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN HE STARTED CRITICIZING ANIME DESU SENPAI

he was never cool

the alt right has been ((the))) way of infiltrating us

He's a faggot, and technically a chanwhore

THANKS FOR CORRECTING MILO'S RECORD
YOU REALLY MADE HIM THINK
NOW KILL YOURSELF YOU LEGBEARD SOW
GRAB YOUR BLEACH AND DRINK!

He was never cool. He is a gay Jewish nigger fucker.

/thread

Nothing wrong with Milo - at least he is trying to fight for white culture. His talk ten things i hate about Islam was spot on.

Since the start.

He's just a fag trying to attention whore. We tolerated him at first, since it was a good way to get publicity for issues we held; but then he started calling us a movement, claiming to be its leader, claiming that "we're not serious" and antagonizing the white nationalists, so that's why we decided it was time for him to fuck off.

Milo's newest front is fighting white nationalism in the alt-right

yeah uh huh the faggot kike nigger-lover is REALLY SURELY fighting for white people, he's your good ally goyim!

Good info senpai

No one cares that he's gay except stormfaggots.

He's also willingly running with the alt-right narrative that is such an obvious trap that it makes people here question his intelligence.

He's still a useful means of getting college age people interested in questioning their teachers.

>fight for white culture

except hes not thats the whole reason everyone hates him now, the alt-right is about white guys tired of non whites in their countries. simple as that. its not about capitalism, "western values", economics or religion.

yes classical liberal...very deep and thinking

>the alt-right is-
Not a thing. Are you a shill or just retarded?

Considering how much alt-right flood garbage we've been getting this week, I'm going to assume you're a shill.

This.

He always claimed he was a "professional provocateur" (AKA troll)

He says things the beta alt-right likes and then subverts with messages like:
>homosexuals are OK
>BIG BLACK COCK!
>nationalists are bad!

I never liked this piece of shit.

Milo is a relic of gamergate

not relevant anymore

hi milo

I still think he's alright.
I think a lot more people like him than they are willing to admit.

the alt right only definition is white identity. everything else is up for debate but it is fundamentally about the well being of whites

People take him too seriously. Accept him as a troll pissing off SJWs and getting voices - that are usually quickly shut down - heard, and he's still pretty cool.

What are you talking about? Cred Forums swingers love Milo

YA GOT ME

Normally, I'd enjoy this post, but you decided to slap redditfrog's smug face on there.

See ya, champ.

It's fairly clear that Milo doesn't have any actual beliefs, but it in fact an opportunist that will say anything that benefits him.

>the alt right is-
Not. A. Thing.

No matter how hard you push it, we've all seen this shit months ago when it was forming on youtube. A lazy trap that's been used for generations.

yes its a fucking thing, kys. Its been a thing for a while alt-right was just a broad term to define the movement.

basically this

do you want a facebook frog instead?

>it is a fucking thing
No it's not. It's a convenient label for anyone that will help the media villify unpopular opinions.

as opposed to classical conservative...very shallow and stupid?

It's the same shit, homo. Now go back to normieville

I like him. sometimes hes a little too flamboyant with the faggotry, he's cooler when he keeps it at a medium level, you notice its there, and its charming, not obnoxious

also he needs to keep it light and funny, while still trolling but not trolling super hard, or being too serious, but of course still being intellectual, but of course I don't need to say that since he has a good analytical mind and a great way with words.

milo is fighting the good fight, but he's also a fagfag.

he does some homo stuff but it's ok. but he never was a god.

no homo

since forever. reddit thought we were being serious about liking him.

After the Orlando shooting made it clear that not hating gays was too mainstream.

It's an official hate symbol now lad, pepe is our guy

>no homo

Stop talking like a nigger and have some self respect you swedish cuck

When he orchestrated a money scam on reddit and 1 other from wherever.

Not to mention he's a Jewish coalburner, so there's that.

No. It never was. Frogposting has always been a newfag indicator.

See ya, loser.

That's entirely 100% wrong.

This.

"Our"?

STFU KTHXBYE

The only people who thought he was cool in the first place were edgy redditors who actually believe Jews can be our allies

When Cred Forums found out he was Jewish.

>cooler
>charming
>reaction image

Fag lover

milo is a cereal :D

when he decided to co-opt the alt-right and redefine it as a libertarian movement.

When Rebbit fags fucked off to The Donald.

Pol never liked him.

>See ya, loser.
>using newfag unironically
>not recognizing blatant aussie shitposting

Are we getting raided or something?

Milo's a Jew who tries to act like we don't really hate Jews. I see people post his race crime video on faceberg a lot. It's almost like the Jews are trying to start a race war.

I hear he's secretly a Nazi, but no one on Cred Forums likes him, so he must not be a Nazi ya?

>scammed reddit
>we care about this
huh?

Nobody liked him here anyway, he's just a trendy faggot making his anal jew shekels wherever he can get them.

That actually wasn't a scam. The guy actually was real.

This comes from his use of a pseudonym 'Milo Wagner.' He's not an actual Nazi.

First I've even heard about some reddit scam.

Still don't care. If redditors willingly groupthink into getting themselves ripped off, I don't really care. Just funny.

>using the term unironically

Fuck off. Nobody cares.

It's not that we ever thought he was cool. He just happens to be unassailable in his attacks against modern identity politics and SJW liberalism. They can't hurl all their usual insults at him to shut down the conversation. Racist, homohphobic, anyisemitic, xenophobe? He's an immigrant, kike, coal burning faggot who owns it. Sexist? I've seen his kitchen, he has zero need for pussy. He can say what he wants, how he wants. He's articulate, makes good arguments, and is fighting for a common cause.

Unfortunately he's still an attention whoring faggot with all that baggage. After a while he just gets annoying.

Kek disproves of Milo huh

The dude's probably only gay for pay but he acts like a kike so that's that.

With Jews, you lose, you know our motto.

>using the "using the term" template unironically

The money was just resting in my account.

Sorry, bud. Go "ironically" shitpost on reddit you faggot frogposter.

Only the GG faggots ever thought he was cool, because they were so enthralled by someone paying attention to him. He's been a subversive jew faggot since the beginning.

But the latest round, which you're probably referring to, was when he tried to scam the plebbitors over on the trump sub. That shekel-grubbing shit revealed his nature to more people.

He's doing the same thing neocon Jews did to traditional conservatism but to the alt-right (hijack and repurpose a movement for personal/tribal gain).

>you know our motto
Is there any reason you're trying to reinforce some preconceived notion that pol is one guy with one opinion?

There's literal israeli jews that post here about hating niggers and faggots and american jews.

U cant hate someone who accelerated some part of your piece of shit existence like all the other memes u worship, most of u hollow brain fucks are useless without this reality tunnel

The alt right is not a thing. If anything, it is a collection of people who shitpost about politics, race, and religion with varying degrees of earnestness. It is a collection looser than yo mama's asshole, and trying to make up some overall unifying theme for it is the work of the establishment or just a bunch of dumbfuck community-seekers who can't see that it's a disaster.

I know and even they know the motto and aren't even butthurt about it. This board's two saints are a Hispanic Jew and a black man and it isn't even ironic.

Confirmed for a newfag chummmmmmmm.

I love how you pro-Milo types talk like it's Milo that's being manipulated and not the other way around. With Jews you lose.

>Milo wasn't cool anymore?
He was never really cool. It was just fun to watch him disrupt sjw shitheads.

Probably when he decided to brag about chugging nigger cum for a living.

>pro-milo
I'm just not butthurt he exists.

>he's the one being manipulated
Independent actors may do as they may. He's obviously got a financial incentive to continue doing what he's doing. That doesn't make his role any less useful.

>charming
>intellectual
>has a good analytical mind

you're listing all the things he's not, right?

Some billionaire apparent posted on /r/the_Donald and endorsed Trump.

Milo comments and "verifies" the guy.

Billionaire asks for donations, mods delete anything questioning a clear scam.

Milo walks away with however much he got, plus the last charity he swindled.

>don't trust a Jew
>especially a coalburning Jew

He was never cool, its just funny to watch him piss of his own kind (marxists). All kikes and liberals are marxists. They hijack real movements to make money off of them. Typical fagkike.

White nationalism is bad, goy!
Let's all be Zionist libertarian faggots that ramble on about SJWs and feminists all day long.

Again, it's more funny than upsetting that redditors got scammed.

>cares about how others think
if you like some one, like them

I don't care that much, I was just curious

Good message though

You just described us channers/chan culture: a disparate group of shitposters sick of modern world bullshit. But the alt-right is really a thing (Protip: Pol isn't alt-right). Go listen to TDS podcast on the night of the Trump/Clinton debate if you want to know what the alt-right really is.

>When and why did people decide Milo wasn't cool anymore?
when he said he was a faggot

That's dissapointing

wait really? I thought that was just a MSM lie to discredit online Trump supporters as "paid trolls" (literally the MSM saying we are all just right wing CTR)

>the term 'alt-right' was coined by-
See here's the disconnect you fucks pushing the alt-right shit don't seem to get.

We are the reason the alt-right is talked about. Not esoteric academic discussions. Not some high minded utopian idealism.

Chan culture is what made the alt-right a relevant conversation topic. But the alt-right is not something anyone gave a shit about. We're not raising a flag, or pushing an agenda. The label was attributed to people of non-uniform dispositions in an attempt to corral the spectrum into something attackable instead of genuine discontent felt by massive numbers of people for an extremely broad set of conditions. Some of which will contradict with the ideals of the next person. And the next person.

The alt-right is not a thing. We are not the alt-right, the alt-right as defined by the media and youtubers is not a thing.

You can listen to him on Joe Rogan podcasts and hear that he's got some mental issues. Milo isn't championing gg and pol for ideology, he doing it as a childish attack of rebellion. He will not be able to help himself from turning on whatever group he belongs to whenever he gets bored.

This is the most accurate description of the alt right. Not whatever Milo calls it, not whatever Richard Spencer calls it.

he is just an attention whore who makes fun of college feminists to fund his meth-fuel interracial gangbang called the dangerous faggot tour

literal was of life

Personally I never liked him.
It's cool to see him trigger feminist every now and then, but he has no substance. He whole thing is "dude I'm a faggot who likes big black cocks and is also a right winger lmao." He's nothing more than a faggot narcissist that uses Cred Forums memes to pander to retards.

>I'm not too bright
you got that right
also you have to go back

Ok

is that the villain from Shark Boy and Lava Girl

He's an attention whore who wants to claim ownership of and misrepresent our awoovement.

The name's Linus

What's wrong with faggots anyways?
I always thought humans were meant to be polygamous(1 man, multiple wives) and faggotry was the way of nature to balance things out.
I mean, considering lesbians are a meme everything fits just too perfectly.

Faggotry is the opposite of natural order you fag fucker.

I have no problem with fags. Some animals are gay, I think its a natural form of population control. As long as they don't craft their personalities around liking the same sex I don't mind

Because Pol is seriously a bunch of retards. "GgGgGuys he's rekking feminist he's our lord and savior", what the fuck did you expect from a FAG JEW.

Stop making these threads Milo.

When he started speaking for the alt-right by embracing values and beliefs antithetical to it like "Equality" and "Free Market Capitalism"

>If some animals do it, then it's ok for Humans to do it.

>When and why did people decide Milo wasn't cool anymore?
that's the thing Reddit he never was

In this case I think it is.

Cause he get full of him self when alt right pushed him up but now he is irrelevent

youtube.com/watch?v=d9A9LAw6org

>When
As soon as reared his ugly kike head

>Why
He's after money, popularity and attention. Willingly sells out his own beliefs for any kind of gain regarding money or a following. Is on the record for being against video games, popped up as a huge defender of gaymerg8. Is on the record for being against Trump, not taking him seriously, not wanting him to win - Trump started winning primaries and suddenly it was "daddy" this and "I'm a faggot" that.

More recently he scammed several retards out of 100k (Wowo, a jew stealing people's money?) and tried to get even more a second time.

I hope you faggots have finally learned that jews are not to be trusted.

>white culture

>looks at your ID
>Kiss Weiner
Fuck off Milo.

If you like a faggot coalburning kike then you should head back to rebbit. Don't give a shit what he says, he is literally a walking example of what most of this board hates.

But I don't like him

Milo was always a fag and a jew. Idiot
It's literally anti-Cred Forums

/thread

you never punch to the right, and hes been trashing the reason he has any following whatsoever. hes a kike and actively attempting to rebrand the alt right as everything its not: cultural libertarianism.

hes garbage, and i cant wait for his inevitable self destruction. cant wait to wake up to a sticky on Cred Forums when he an heros

SHOO
GO ON, GET!

Now there's a greatest ally I can trust

He got too popular.

He never was, only use was BTFO feminists, he should have stuck with that