Should physical appearance matter in elections?

Should physical appearance matter in elections?

Yeah it should then ugly ape obama and his manly he-wife would have never won.

I'd still fuck her before I'd fuck Trump.

that just means you arent gay.. not that she looks good

If youre a good candidate looks dont matter.

its matters in everything in life, whether you like it or not, or accept or not. full stop.

it's pathetic she's 68 years old and you guys have to photoshop her/turn the sharpening up to make her look like shit when she's already there by herself, all it does is damage your credibility when you try to talk about why she's actually bad
Don't even get me started on the Hillary images with the glowing red eyes

>she's 68 years old

She looks considerably older. I wonder if she is a heavy smoker or drinker.

yet another picture with the sharpening turned way up, you can tell by the artifacting
did you miss the point of my post

Weak-minded Cred Forumssters have been indoctrinated to hate Clinton so what she looks like and where she stands on the issues doesn't matter.

who wants to watch granny grunt run this beast for next few years?

>heavy smoker or drinker.

I would be surprised if she wasn't. Trump is around her age and looks much much better, he doesn't smoke or drink.

It should Ronald Reagan was an actor

It's all the coke Huma felches from her kitehole

Hillary looks like pretty much any white woman over the age of 30 or so

Donald Trump looks like your fat uncle that you just know is gonna keel over and die one day.

Plus those sniffles make me think he has tuberculosis or worse.

yes it does

It shouldn't, but it does. Especially to women. Women will vote for whichever candidate they wanna fuck more.

> Fat billionaire uncle.

At least he's based.

>implying that it doesn't

A woman shouldn't be president. Ever.

>implying you wouldn't hit it

Did Hillary ever explain how she got that big hole in her tongue?

hillary isnt looking too good

You'd better start getting used to the idea, friendo.

What hole?

It matters, along with intent and war mongering.

I cannot vote for a Globalist shill, who wants WWIII.

I even used to support Hillary, and after reading every wikileak and DNC leak and reading the Benghazi commission papers... I could never support her.

HAWT

Eh, Thatcher's policies would give most of the right wingers here hard ons.

It's the makeup.

Makeup is terrible for your skin, and it makes you need to wear more to compensate. It's a positive feedback loop

>>implying you wouldn't hit it

You're damn right I wouldn't.

>What hole?

Yes

Hillary used to be cute.

>implying you wouldn't vote for her she looked like she did in the 90s

So cringe-worthy awkward.

that you're a shill hill?

Why should it fucking matter? Literally nigger tier thinking.

t. trump supporter

She's always been fake as fuck.
Cold Calculating Cunt.

>They altered it by turning up the sharpening. She doesn't really have wrinkles.

regardless of politics can we agree that John Kerry had a head that was made to be on a dolor bill?

Blonde white women age like garbage
My moms friends look like they're 15 years older than her

If Trump wins, a woman won't be president for the next 20 years.

Women have small brains and can't be presidents.

Yesh!

Yesh!

>forgot pix

Stop moving the goal post you flit

No.

Yes. Most of the decisions that require actual intelligence and policy expertise are made by the vast faceless federal bureaucracy. The 21st century President is primarily the face of the nation, basically a figurehead with a semi-effective veto power. Their most important role is to rally the patriotic spirit of the country to improve morale and to project an image of power abroad.

Hillary is a brilliant policy nerd, but is a horrifying emotionless monster who inspires hatred in all who see or hear her. She should have stayed in the bureaucracy. Trump is basically an empty vessel in terms of knowledge of the law, but he has more charisma than Hitler and Teddy Roosevelt combined. He's a natural born leader of men.

It doesn't matter if they should or shouldn't. They do. Something embedded in human nature