Why is Canada so hated all the time?

Why is Canada so hated all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

international.gc.ca/development-developpement/countries-pays/westbankgaza-cisjordanie.aspx?lang=eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of cuckposters

success breeds jealousy

Cuz it's a worthless waste of a frigid barren wasteland filled with smug assholes who are only nice to your face, but secretly hate you.

If it's any solace, I openly hate you

We elected a fairy for PM last year.

As a Canadian I stand with Trump, so naturally I hate my own country for everything that makes them stand against him and how we are sheeple with oincreasingly incompetent governments

It's all because of that retarded watchdogs webm.

Fucking /v.

This.

Most of the retarded leftist canadians that post here are not even baiting or shilling. They genuinely believe the weed man is a good PM and all the rest of the stupid shit they say

Everything about Cuckadia is extrmely retarded. Look at their fucking flag...it's a fucking leaf.

Fuck leafs. They probably jack their little needle dicks in syrup while watching hockey. They are cucked as shit, letting asians and muslims in then voting for le weed man.

The country is a sad, impractical joke.

They're idiots who offer nothing to the board

Plus their nation is the laughing stock of the world

But instead of complaining about them you should just block them like everyone else does, new fag

Get 4chanx and start filtering

Sadly this. Extremely leftist youngsters.

I fully understand why an American could get irritated with Canadians.

Canadians can be very smug. It's an unappealing quality.

Of course The US has it's share of unappealing qualities, as does many other nations.

We should all try to recognize and work on our faults. As a Canadian, it's my responsibility to try to point out our flaws to other canucalucks who often lack self-awareness.

I'm here every day and I have never seen a fellow Canadian poster who supports Turdo.

This and this's this. Someone come liberate us, please.

to be completely honest nearly every post you read from a leaf shilling the left is 100% canadian bait. I'm surprised at how many people constantly fall for it. People are triggered by the leaf so much it's hilarious. Canada is truly the best shitposter.

Canadians have been fucking awful posters for a long while in Krautchan's Cred Forums, one of the first, if not the very fist IB that had national flags. The meme carried on here, like another bunch of KC memes. Well except the fact that it's a meme pretty well grounded in reality.

Only during meta Canada conversation are we "hated".
It's an easy fallacious argument that can be used to derail a thread too.

They're also jealous of our digits

Because we're a worthless nation of spoiled cucks that has never been in a meaningful conflict to defend ourselves, and our most beloved leaders are globalsist potatoes that hate our culture and country.

Canada's population as a whole has a good chunk of young(ish) millennial liberals who are openly vocal and in support of "progressive" policies and movements.

Combine this with Cred Forums's heavy support of free speech and necessary thick skin towards any and all kinds of people.

These two just don't mix.

There he goes being smug again. You just don't know when to quit, do you? Leafy

For this ..
international.gc.ca/development-developpement/countries-pays/westbankgaza-cisjordanie.aspx?lang=eng

I'm 30 and remember weekly indoctrination in elementary school about the greatness of diversity. This was at an all white school which was awsome. Even then I knew there was no way adding people from shithole country's would improve an already perfect situation, sadly many of my classmates clearly did not feel the same way.

Canada annexation when?

pls be my ai gf

>Canadian """"""police"""""

LMFAO This nigga look like he about to arrest some squirrels

Sir put down the acorn XD

I'm 26 and can confirm this. Luckily my classes growing up had at most 5 non white kids throughout the years.

Driving by my elementary when i go to visit my parents feels so weird. Niggers and mud slimes have invaded.

im new here how do i block the canada flag symbol. if i get cool digits can we all block canada

Those guys are our federal force, and they only wear that in ceremony's. That is not daily wear, The guys out on patrol wear same as yours, vests, leg holsters, Clavas sometimes, all that great shit to keep us soooo safe.

Thats from a costume company.

and for the record, they don't wear these uniforms on day to day duty.

I'll never understand why you cuckolds just don't apply to move to US, this is cuckposting to the max to be talking shit about your own country and hating it, USA is hands down the stupidest country on earth but at least they have pride unlike you cuckolded swine.

It's costume, but pretty close, just not as high quality cut of fabric

I'm trying after college but I don't think I'm brown enough.

It was and is still done in such a ham-fisted way that it creates two types of people. Loud retards who guzzle the kool-aid and people who generally stay quiet to avoid being swarmed by 18000 screeching cucks. I try to spend as much time in the woods as possible. In 30 years when their children hate them as much as I do this poor country might be worth something again.

I love Canada and Canadians. They are bros from the North.

It's a country full of faggots. How can anyone like them?

Your using the word wrong. It would be cuck if we were happy about it and choose it. Our leaders are cuck and are their supporters, we are unhappy with the situation, but I'm not leaving. There isn't a better place to go.

Already planning on it, faggot.

I'm not a fucking idiot though so I'm waiting until i can line up a decent job and save up some money before i move to another country.

I might reconsider if Clinton wins but thats unlikely. After Trump wins i will move to the US as fast as legally possible.

I love this land. You are filth. Understand now?

It's 2015

Truth is Canada is only 'hated' on Cred Forums

I literally saw a poll done on US attitudes… and literally only 3% had a negative attitude towards Canada.

Now that 3% is heavily represented in the Cred Forums demographic, but it's not an issue in real life.

That said, I think part of thIs is Americans not really even knowing much about Canada, so there isn't a strong negative feeling.

Cred Forums, which proudly proclaims itself the "asshole of the Internet", is the only place Canadians are hated.

>Toronto represents this half-rural country

I'm sure jew york is an accurate depiction of middle america, too.