Global Warming/Climate Change is NOT Manmade

>muh ice is gone
>muh polar bears are diying
>muh efrica is melting
>muh berrir reef is ded
>gon buy chep ethenel now

Goy: yes please ethanol is great for the environment goyim. Keep using that, I'll fly off in my jet fueled jet now bye bye good goyim!

HOW DOES ANYONE THINK MANMADE CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Marxists are smiling with their loads of cavier and vodka knowing they made their money off of gullible lefties.

Chinks are also smiling with their chow chows and factories, knowing the liberals got goy'ed
Meanwhile it's common knowledge that climate change is real in the US
It's almost ironic since we have even the >super smart amerucun scientistss
Because earth is on an axis, climate will change every few thousand years, then come back to a medium average.
Besides, this bullshit about how we have reached a limit is total fucking propaganda to buy new electric cars. How the fuck this is going through the school system is hilarious.
Any arguments lefties and righties?

Do you not understand that Greenland ice cores are indicative of Greenland's temperatures, and not global-average temperatures?

I mean, are you just retarded?

Legit: do you have a learning disability?

I bet you're less than 25.

who cares. just do everything to irritate and obstruct them. don't even explain yourself.

funny the deniers can bring up with an actual proof

You realize it is still a good measure, right?

Global temperatures would have had to skyrocket for greenland to be 30°C hotter than it is now and guess what, we didnt go extinct.

We thrived during that warm period.

>Jet fueled Jet.
So like 2 jet planes towing a third?

How the fuck do you think "scientists" are getting their data?

Fucking greenland ice cores

You knew what I meant though right? Hypocritical goys

Global warming was created by the chinese, russian, and saudis to undermine western energy and manufacturing.

No, it isn't.

Multiple location samples. Because samples from single locations only indicate temperatures at single locations. That's the difference between a point and average.

How do you guys not grasp this? You're both American. I am certain that, to get through middle-school, you had to learn about what averages are.

kek

No, the lie that it's manmade is the problem. The Earth may get warm soon, but it's not because of fucking cars.

I'm still pretty skeptical on climate change, but I still think it's a good idea to switch over to electric cars both for the sheer efficiency aspect and the massive reduction in air pollution for cities

Then their samples must be fucked up then. Greenland and Antarctica are experiencing polar opposite effects right now.

It is, though. You see, the equilibrium naturally maintained has been upset by human activity.

Here's a metaphor to help the simple-minded who think "b-b-but not that much of the carbon is man-made!" understand this:

You have a scale. On the scale, you have one hundred pounds in the cup on either side. So the cups are balanced, see? They are in equilibrium. Now add one pound to one side. That's less than 1% of the total weight in that cup. But guess what happens? That cup goes down, and the other one goes up. Because, even though the amount you added was only a tiny fraction of the whole, it unbalanced the pre-existing equilibrium.

That's man-made climate change. That's why it's man-made.

A preponderance of evidence is on the side of anthopogenic warming consensus, and since we only have one planet, we probably shouldn't risk it.

Fwiw, you'll have a hard time finding the Marxist who convinced me of this.

So it's a little bit of both, but most of the problems come from natural change? Interesting, didn't know it was so mathematical and equal.

whos got the quote of the environment chairman or whatever saying its not about climate change, its about wealth redistribution

I just tried to make the simplest-possible metaphor to help you understand an already-simple concept. How did you manage to misunderstand it so thoroughly?

Oh that's right: your denialism is based on irrationality and willful ignorance. That's why evidence has so little impact on your thinking; you aren't thinking.

yeah what I mean is that the lie the chinese/russian/saudi started is that men are creating it. they know that whites are empathetic and concerned with the well being of others so they will stop building things and producing energy for muh global warming

Why is everyone American contribution to Nationalism pure fucking dog shit?

"naturally maintained" is a fucking meme, look at CO2 levels historically, they are all over the place. A supervolcano could drastically change CO2 levels and there's nothing natural about it.

cough*Yellowstone*cough
Liberals will be confused and completely speechless when a huge volcano erupts and the CO2 levels drop.
b-bu-but the cars made the CO2, how does that work?

not an arguement

>Hurr, durr, my SJW professor of sociology says 'Climate Change is True!'
Its amazing what happens what you get when you use proxies throughout the time series instead of tacking on tampered instrumental data onto the end of bad tree-ring proxies.

> Science is a popularity contest
> Scientists won't lose their funding if the deny climate change.

Tell me, why does the rate of CO2 change always go up AFTER the temperature rate of change goes up?

I'm still not sure, the fact that we just came out of a miniature Ice Age seems like a sign that the warming global temps is just a consequence.

Anyone know why it's still manmade even if we just came out of a mini ice age?

It's going to get a little hotter then there's going to be a long ice age.