Yfw you realize god exists

>yfw you realize god exists

>people live in a world created by God and still deny he exists

Cred Forums is dead

can't tell if serious

I miss this meme

100% serious
If you deny God you lack any common sense and need to be admitted to a mental asylum
How can you seriously live on this planet and deny God? Can you deny your mother gave birth to you? Can you deny the sun exists? So how can you deny God?

Election time keeps people busy, more will come friend.

I thank god everyday

which god r u tlaking about again

God is real in my mind

What God? The Christian God?

By the way these depictions of Jesus are incorrect

1 Corinthians 11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

*cries internally in joy someone created this thread
ima go have a ciggie now. I love you all.

There is only one God

God is nature itself
There's nothing special about it and isn't matter of belief.

If god isn't real then what are all these churches for?

Checkmate fedoras!

I think there are other gods, but somewhere in the good book I've read that our God is above them all. Always. That will never change. OK srs ima have a smoke and pray that lots of people post on this thread.

i wish god existed, i really do, but i know he doesnt

Bhagavad-Gita 15.5

One who is free from illusion, false prestige, and false association, who understands the eternal, who is done with material lust and is freed from the duality of happiness and distress, and who knows how to surrender unto the Supreme Person, attains to that eternal kingdom.

I'm starting to realize that the fall of our societies is more-than-likely due to not having a non-material or tangible ideal to strive for or to uphold/respect. I just can't bring myself to the point where I can confidently say he exists and I don't think I ever will even though I was raised religiously as a child.

There isn't any other God, I suggest you abstain from smoking. It's damaging to your health, would you destroy one of Gods creations? I'm an ex smoker, I get it can be hard but it's harder for God to watch you kill yourself.

According to Hindus there are thousands of gods

Wait for it to rain in your local area and watch the movie called life. Abstain from many vices as best as you can. See what happens.

To be quite honest many of these churches have turned into a temple of satan, satan has infiltrated every aspect of our lives, the music industry, Hollywood, politics, schools, the church he has has his hand in everything.
Why do you think the bible isn't taught in school anymore?
Why do you think churches preach that having an abortion (murdering a child) is okay?
Why do politicians push for fags to marry?
Singers dance half naked on stage and perform sex acts!
It's to have more people give up their faith and lead them to hell

And look at the shape of their country

I think that God's love is just. He justly loves. Love hurts sometimes. Think about that.

Eternity is bullshit. Prestige is a human thing. Material lust is just an animal's way to support himself, slightly perverted. There is no reason to believe there is life before living or after.

shhhhhhhhh I used to vape also, but the heat of the thing wore out enamel on one of my teeth.

I don't use vapes I'm against drug use and marijuana legalisation.

Noice. I'm wary about it but I'll let dying old people ease off the stress until they accept their eventual death.

>Things I cannot fathom are impossible to be true.

You keep telling yourself that, red velvet Oreo.