Psy-ops

Why was Cred Forums so eager to get lumped into the fabrication of the alt-right? That's their (((narrative))), not Cred Forums's.

nobody goes by alt-right moniker here. it's really just a term to make rhinos feel better about themselves.

((they)) didn't make up the term alt-right. Its been used for years. Just because you hadn't heard of it before doesn't mean its some new thing.

the (((alt)))right is nothing but that, a scheme

>eager

as always, OP is a fag

For the same reason that semi-literate stormfags were able to manipulate children here in the first place: this site attracts the kind of kids that are in their phase where they desperately want to belong to something because they don't yet understand their own identity.

This was always bound to happen. Nazi retards always latch on to short-sighted plans.

Like trying to foster racist attitudes that existed when the civil rights era happened anyways, instead of focusing on identifying and explaining that eastern migrants have been weaponized against western labour.

Look at what just happened
>DARPA/MSM run a schoolwide elementary/highschool/college panel about pepe and the alt-right

What do you think happens now?

You have seen Cred Forumss official flag right?

Don't pretend this place was anything but a cesspool. This is our little corner of the internet, let us do with it as we wish and fuck off back to your little circler jerk.

>we
>our
>us

>this site attracts the kind of kids that are in their phase where they desperately want to belong to something because they don't yet understand their own identity.

Yeah, I'd like to think it's something more insidious, but it's probably just as simple as bandwagoning.

>official

>greentext

Isn't your post phrased as a psyop?

"why did all you guys (aka my guys) do this?" "DEFEND YOURSELVES"

This is an excellent observation.

We don't make our own narrative. Cred Forums is a farm, just like the alex jones farm. While we may not have an outright double agent as our figureheads, Cred Forums has long been coopted by outside groups, and is covertly pushed into directions where they want us.

We don't make our own culture. We are not an intelligent community. We pose no real threat to the mainstream narrative.

For example, when was the last time a bunch of guys from Cred Forums got together, and spent an hour on facebook together trying to redpill people on the holocaust? You know, like real activism? That doesn't happen. We all just stay in the echo chamber, and let ourselves be agitated and goaded by whatever convenient articles and news stories are dropped in front of us here.

The entire purpose of this board is that it's here to agitate and/or demoralize and/or goad us.

that was rude, I forgot to offer an alternative.

give user direction, TELL them not to identify themselves as alt right, not claim they were eager fuck you

OP nobody is pushing back on the alt-right label more than Cred Forums.

Mr. Awesome you got too close to the truth with the Richard Spencer bantz

The Alt Right label is a pointless thing to quibble over. If Milo, Crowder, Sargon, Vox Day, and other such milquetoast faggots want to claim it, I say let them have it.

What's important is that we retain our distinction from those moralfags. I want a white country and a return of Adolf Hitler to lead us to world domination. The literal destruction of the brown world, and the eradication of their inferior genetics.

If the Alt Right doesn't want that, then they can fuck right off.

They want to associate you with the alt-right so they can tell you what to think using the alt-right label as a proxy.

Cred Forums only joins in because it's funny that people are seriously discussing pepe.

force your own meme then. call 21th century leftists "ctrl left" or some shit

also force it like ctrl means controlled left to trigger more.

>ID: cux
Lel

There isn't an argument here.

Sorry friendo, you'll have to do better than that

Cred Forums is too anarchic and chaotic to be subsumed by any one label, even though it certainly leans pretty hard right -- and, a bunch of the posters are alt-right.

Cred Forums is simply Cred Forums

It is a God, creating memes and showering them down upon the world.

Ever since the term 'alt-right' hit the mainstream, I've dismissed it as another way for angry leftists to label and harass people they disagree with.

You answered your own question. It's a psy-op. Astro turfing creates the illusion of a consensus, dissenting topics are quietly slid the fuck off the board or simply pruned before they gain enough traction for a sizable amount of users to notice and take issue.

got damn, im tired of dealing with this bullshit. the alt right as a political movement predates Cred Forums

now fuck off

It cannot be defined in the same terms as existing political schools of thought.

The only way I can think to describe this phenomenon is that it's a reaction to leftist thought policing, and conservative concession to the left.

Westerners are sick of being told what to think and say, they're sick of seeing their future livelihood sold to the lowest bidder overseas and being taxed ad nauseam by governments who favor outsiders over their own countrymen, and they're sick of being lied to by the supposed free press.

These key issues are antithesis to the last 1000 years of philosophical evolution in the west.

Pretty much, Although I don't mind the term "Alt-Right" since it's an easier word to describe most of us on Cred Forums However leftists milk the term only to harass people they disagree with.

Welcome. You are now part of the real Anonymous. Enjoy your stay.

cock suckers

Alt right is a honeypot designed to take over this board culture's identity and be sacrificed once it's labeled as racist and even pedophile by the same people that coined the term in the first place.

Just a trojan horse

It's spelled rino in this case you dumb fuck