If you vote for trump we will finally be besties forever with our Russian bros

If you vote for trump we will finally be besties forever with our Russian bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Expeditionary_Force_Siberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_Bear_Expedition
businessinsider.com/nine-nations-have-nukes--heres-how-many-each-country-has-2014-6
newsru.com/finance/27sep2016/dairyprices.html
gazettereview.com/2016/01/most-powerful-countries-in-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superpower
yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel-officials-probe-ties-between-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So the people that were celebrating in the streets when 9/11 happened are our bros?

>So the Israelis that were caught celebrating in the streets when 9/11 happened are our bros?

Most definitely not. For a Ausibitch, you're not so bad bro.

But these people hate us? They hate the West and supplied weapons to insurgents to kill Anglo soldiers.

Russians would kill Americans if they thought they could get away with it

Russia hates america because what america does, not because they are evil. If the US start being bro with Russia it could be a very cool new friendship.

You know that Putin only wants Trump to win because he knows Trump is going to be his lil slavegirl on international issues, right?

>Those minarets in the background
You forgot to post the pic 5 seconds later after the demolition charges went off.

Russia doesn't just hate America. they hate the entire West because it represents a system so diametrically opposed to theirs

These people can't be reasoned with why are you all so delusional?

If you want to fight Russia, you have an army and a navy. Go for it. I'll be rooting for Russia.

America PLUS Russia forever!!

We have broken the conditioning and our love of Russia is coming back online...

Daily reminder that the us army mostly consists of blacks and spics

so does the US population

When this picture was taken, that issue had already been dealt with.

I'll say this one last time, Russians hate us more than all Muslims +
China combined

1 ruble has been deposited to your account. Shill harder Ivan.

More like Trump is willing to make mutually profitable deals with Putin instead of going hurr no business with ebil Russia now excuse us while we sell more weapons to Saudi Barbaria, a pinnacle of freedumbs.

Strong allies.

fucking ignorant westerners, i swear to god

Why on earth would we want that?

Russia needs to pay a price for their actions in Syria and the Ukraine. They need to pay for the annexation of Crimea and for interfering in our electoral process.

You're an idiot

If Russia wants to fight, they need to have a navy. And money to be able to afford a war.

Their navy is a joke, and their money is worth less than the peso. Try again Russiaboo.

>make mutually profitable deals

What? Like selling out Ukraine's sovereignty? Like getting Trump to advance Russian "interests" that seek to undermine the West/ the US

No thanks

I really hope that I end up on this alternative timeline.

I always seem to end up on the insufferably boring one.

blue pill, the post

He fell for the midget dictator meme. Fucking lol.

Friendship with Mexico over

Russia is my new best friend

Lol, Europe alone and excluding NATO has a military advantage over Russia. Russia couldn't even sustain a war with these states

You're a fucking idiot

(You)

Funny, but the Ukrainian military often wore "Vatnik" during the fighting in Donetsk (and used the soviets weapon that they hate...). "Vatnik" or quilted cotton jacket appeared in 1935-m to year, however, Ukraine does not have enough money to change clothes its soldiers.

That was the joke m8

>What? Like selling out Ukraine's sovereignty?
Well it's pretty good business to sell what you don't own to begin with...

>seek to undermine the West/ the US
How is it we went from unimportant country to super-villains overnight?

Go fight em' then. When we get Trump in office it's USSA + RF FO-EVA!!!

Trump keeps making more and more positive pro-Russian comments in all his appearances and he's not backing down. A new glorious age of Friendship is just over the horizon comrade. Your country is irrelevant anyway so maybe you should be quiet.

>mfw when USA sent thousands of soldiers to die in the frozen tundra to save Russia from judeo-bolshevism
>it wasn't enough

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Expeditionary_Force_Siberia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_Bear_Expedition

we won't fail you again best ally ;_;

Trump is actually quite tall.

These guys are making nationalism great again, and basically you're just a Marxist faggot

>punishing despots and defending our allies is bluepilled

What does that make your pill, brown? Because you're full of shit?

t. buttblasted Russian shill

Keeping blowing up old Soviet monuments and provoking Russia tovarich. When Russia comes around for payback, please remember how much we helped Georgia and Ukraine when they got bitchslapped by Putin.

>You blow up Soviet(Russian) monuments and memorials
>We elect a very pro-Russian president.

Dasvidanya Tovarish. Sucks to be you.

This will be great. A US -Russian alliance could easily dominate the world and bring beautiful peace and prosperity. Plus together we could erase Isis overnight.

>super villains

Kek, I never said this, I just said that you hate us. And the Kremlin has been pretty open about its foreign policy ambitions

>actual Marxism in Russia is better than the cultural Marxism maymay

Read a book sometime, sport.

Does Khamenei count as white?

Our economy is bigger than Russia's, and we are your puppet state anyway

that's not a hospitaller insignia.

and the hospitallers are maltese. they have no relation to amerikeks.

Russia DOES NOT WANT A FIGHT you neocon shitstains. Neither do we, that's why we are electing Trump, the pro-Russian candidate. If you want to fight Russia, you can go join the (((Ukraine Armed Forces)))

The problem in Syria was caused by the US, not Russia. Hopefully, under a Trump presidency, we can ally with Putin to wipe ISIS off the map.

Russia has no interest in fighting ISIS, not that they're that relevant anymore anyway, they haven't even launched a successful military offensive since early 2015, now all they do is wage low intensity insurgency

>The experience in Siberia for the soldiers was miserable. Problems with fuel, ammunition, supplies and food were widespread. Horses accustomed to temperate climates were unable to function in sub-zero Russia. Water-cooled machine guns froze and became useless.
>sub-zero Russia

>violate ukraine sovereignty
>doesn't want a fight

Yup, definitely brownpilled. Keep shoveling that Kremlin propaganda down your throat, ignorant pidar.

Can I get a tl-dr on that comrade?

No one said anything about fighting Russia, but you seem to be shilling pretty hard, are you a St Petersburg proxy troll

I came into this thread to say this

Putin dindu nuffin.

>judeo-bolshevism

But the views of the Bolsheviks many correct. Divide the total number of resources on equal parts and to save the world from hunger, envy and wars...
Do not love the Church? - The Church helped the monarchs to deal with the uprisings in Russia. The Church "chose a side" which was not according to most people. In addition, many priests were corrupt (the Borgia family in Italy, for example).

The problem in Syria started internal to Syria and ISIS really isn't that relevant to the Civil War aspect of the conflict

I swear it's like arguing with a 3 year old

>I just said that you hate us
What makes you believe that? There's a lot of jealously mixed with admiration (why are those westfags so lucky?) but hardly muslim-tier hate.

Why would Trump ally with a leader that brings literally nothing to the table? He couldn't even keep a bombing campaign up and running against shitskins with zero anti air support.

If anything, little man is circling the drain, and is looking for a hailmary/handout.

Please ignore Australian shills tovarich. Their input is best ignored.

>The Australian.
>They start wars.
>They fuel wars.

I mean the arabs in the west bank had a full parade, but who cares about that.

stupid people always need a boogieman to be controlled by their superiors, you people deserve hillary or trump. this is your punishment

Oh, please Putin laughs at Obama and Kerry. He hasn't ever taken one of their "red lines" seriously. Putin does not respect them as serious men in the slightest.

He has been steamrolling the Obama administration.

Fuck Putin.

Dunno, maybe because the Kremlin is obsessed with the evil America and makes really misinformed FP decisions regarding the West.

Plus your propaganda always goes on about how evil America is

And you're always hostile to the West for some reason, even when we reach out to you or try and negotiate or be reasonable

>Aleppo is about to fall with local Al-quaeda
>USA gets hysterical, threatens terrorist act on russian soil
I'd say he's doing fine.

And with trump in office, he'll finally have a real world leader in his pocket. But hey, at least your partisan feelings were validated!

You are right about Americans being stupid, but as for punishing us with Trump, please throw me in that briar patch best ally.

He's 100% pro-Israel, so you really have nothing to worry about.

No we fight whatever wars you start because our government is cucked

>army
Yup.
The cannon fodder.

>steamrolling Obama
Except Obama and the West totally fucked the Russian economy

No, the problem in Syria was fomented by the West, just like the other "color revolutions" and once the civil war broke out, we meddled again by funding and arming rebels.

If it really was just an internal conflict, we have no business meddling in their civil war.

You can't be. Two biggest power can't be ally, it's not balanced. There has to be one big power that backs up islam.

He steamrolled them by not responding to their threats, and continuing on anyways.
Russians citizens took a hit because of it but it's nothing different than a recession, and it's already started to turn itself right back around.

Vatnik education in action

HOW CAN THE WEST KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

I want to kill all Russians starting with that manlet.

A provisional government established by rebels with no international recognition has no sovereignty.

They want to kill you

I am so hopeful that the SVR SF can rig this election and save the West. We're at a crossroads.

shh le ebin putain steamrolled obongo xDD

solution? let's elect a guy who would recognize russian annexation of foreign territory and do nothing about it

then go down to big daddy vladimir's dungeon and put on his gimp suit

It's turning into stagnation now and very hard to sustain foreign adventures with a failing economy with billions upon billions of stolen money

...and yet, Putin is still in power, and Russia is still doing whatever it likes on the international stage.

Obama won't stand up to Putin and Putin knows it.

>you're always hostile to the West for some reason
>be friendly to USA in 90s - NATO grows
>be friendly after 9/11 - NATO grows more
>pro-west coup in Ukraine, Ukraine NATO soon!
yeah, some reason.

OK well with Trump in office, we should not be starting any wars with Russia, and we hopefully won't be starting any new wars with the middle east. Thus saving countless Australian lives maybe yours.

How can this not be positive for you and me?

I actually don't want any whites to die, for comrade.

>and yet, Putin is still in power
it has never been the intention of western countries to topple putin, you dumbass.

and yet, obama is still in power!

>A provisional government established by rebels with no international recognition has no sovereignty.

t. British loyalist

Well you are going to have to join an army other than the US Army comrade, because we are about to enter into a long-term friendship with my bestest bros the Russkies.

I recommend you join the (((Ukraine Army))) should give you a lot of opportunities to fight Russians.

>Russia is still doing whatever it likes on the international stage.

Which has made Putin a pariah and put his economy into a recession. What's your point sport?

>1990s

Meddle in the Yugoslav Wars against European interests, so much so that NATO has to intervene

>muh NATO expansion

Always the victim with you, poetic justice for the Warsaw Pact imo

>post-9/11

As I said, you were probably laughing and celebrating. Don't deny it

>coup in Ukraine

You chimped out about the Association Agreement (which would have taken decades to implement), thus triggering the Ukrainians and you lost your pro-Russian despot forever

Imagine a world were America and Russia were allies. Real allies not pretend cold warriors at each others throats. Together we would Destroy the rest of the nations. We would own earth. nothing could stop our combined might.

All of yurope would bow down in a week.
brintainstain would be gone in a few days.
china would be destroyed outright in the first 5 minutes will combined Russian and American nuke strikes from all directions.

poo in loo would be gone

while all that is being done America would consolidate its continental area.
mexicunt would be invaded and owned
cucknadia would be invaded and owned. Russia could join in on that one. Russia cums in from Alaska and we cum in from the south, destroy the leaf once and for, exterminate them all.

after mexicunts were beaten to death then we take central America, then south America
Russia attacks yurope from east we attack from west meet in the middle and 69 each other like allies do.

TOGETHER WE CAN ATTACK THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD AND WIN.

RUSSIA AND AMERICA THE 2 LORDS OF EARTH

You are a liar and your father Satan is the father of lies.

Will izmesh ak's flood the streets for 199.95?

Deffs a Russian proxy

How is Russia supposed to pay for any of that? Are we their sugar daddy in your delusional fantasy as well?

They're a dying regional power in denial, that is all

You have got an army Jens, you go fight Russia. You can grab all your NATO comrades and kick the shit out of Russia no doubt!!

(All your NATO comrades except us, Trump has already shitted on NATO and he's going to take us out, at least all NATO obligations are already verbally repudiated by Trump)

Good luck in your fight with Russia comrade, I'm sure you don't need us to BTFO of Russia.

No one gives a shit about fighting Russia Ivan, sorry but all we have to do is make life hard for you economically and then u can only shout baseless threats every now and again

I remember when the wall came down. After years of the Cold War, we saw a symbol of what was wrong with Russia be destroyed and Americans rejoiced. We were happy, not just for the people of Berlin, but for the people of Russia. Relations with them have been infinitely better since then...at least until Obama took office. Even if they despise us, why do we want to be combative against one of the only countries on the planet that could actually destroy us and the world with it? I know that you're Australian and shitposting is in your blood, but maybe you should think on this.

That Obama and Kerry are weak and that Putin has been steamrolling them both.

It is the same with China and Iran. Absolutely no one takes the US seriously under the leadership of Obama and Kerry.

NATO talking points or Kosher Nazi talking points comrade? Who is paying you?

After Trump is in office, your side loses and my side wins. My side is "the Christians"

Even if my side (Trump) loses, my man (Putin) will keep raping your side to my great amusement.

>real jew news

>only country that can destroy you

First, nukes are mostly political tools, second, US/Europe have a nuclear deterrent of their own so all Russia can do is engage in sabre rattling. You're making this country out to be more relevant than it really is nowadays

How's life in the troll farm? Do you get toilet breaks?

Regardless of Trump, being friends with Russian govt means you accept kleptocracy which sucks its own nation dry. It saddens me too see that american conservatives close their eyes to the things Putin doing (corruption, uncontrolled muslim immigration, state ownership of more than 70% business) while they would and do hate the same shit in their own country. Why, because Putin presumably "hates fags" while state-owned orphanages lining up underage boys for him?

I had to leave Russia forever because russians aren't really a nation, they are divided, afraid and weak. They will die sooner than rebel. I did not wish that shit for my children, neither should you.

You vastly overestimate Russian capabilities, just as the United States did before the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The upkeep and maintenance on nuclear arsenals is expensive, and for the last 3 decades Russia's economy has been less than stellar. I'd be amazed if they have any kind of real deterrent left, after all these years.

>u can only shout baseless threats

I'm American comrade, I have my doubts as to who (((you))) are.

Well said, I think most people do realise this but hardcore Trump supporters seem to be brainwashed for some reason (not true conservatives btw)

They blow their trumpets about Sarmats or whatever but the vast majority of their arsenal still dates back to the Soviet era. I guess it's the only area the Kleptocracy doesn't steal from as well

Russia is a cardboard titan. In fact, blowing dust in the eyes is Russia's special skill in the game of nations.

I have a similar mindset. I support anyone who shares a common nationalist ideology, no matter what country.

Similarly, I oppose globalists no matter what country they are from.

Putin is far from perfect, but I dislIke Obama far more that I dislike Putin.

This is my website. You're the troll comrade. Please remember that.

Or creating the illusion that they are great powa n shiet

Its sickening how close we we're to an alliance with Russia under George W. Bush, only for Obama to scorch fucking Earth any chance at friendship.

Pretty sure the Russians were smirking the whole time through Obama's failed reset policy

Stay delusional

Hillary is no better. In fact, I despise her more than Trump who is a wildcard at least. He could be as good as shitty, nobody knows yet. Hillary is a surefire shitload.

The system is rigged anyway. Americans need to change the way they run their country, but with this massive amount of stupid people direct democracy will be a disaster. Stalemate.

>is dislike Obama far more than I dislike Putin

You've never been to Russia, have you?

We are not alone in this one comrade.
excuse me, "comrades"

You are the scum we laugh at, together with our Russkie bros, when Trump gets in office.

>when the Botox gets too much.jpg

So we should be dicks to a world superpower who helped end WWII because your shitposts suggest that they might not be able to destroy us all? Israel has 200 nukes pointed at Tehran, but Russia doesn't have a significant amount?

Let's try the nigger and see what it comes up with...
>businessinsider.com/nine-nations-have-nukes--heres-how-many-each-country-has-2014-6
>8000 nukes in 2014
>not relevant
I'm sure the most faggoty number of shekels was just deposited into your account.

Thanks for doing your job comrade, makes victory much sweeter.

russians don't see americans as "bros", beside the small percentage of megapolis youth, about 0.1% of population. Rest of the nation have a very vague and distorted idea about americans, taken from imported tv shows and movies about middle class. Considering your average russian is extremely poor, they see americans as filthy rich and stupid (because russians can survive on potato peels and dirt and apparently you cant, that's considered being smart over there). There's a lot of envy, anger and shitty stereotypes propelled by media.

Is this Aussie polish diaspora or something?

America and Russia together will never be defeated. Eurabia will be reconquered!!

Of course they were.
Because Obama has been nothing but a dick to Russia.

As soon as he heard about anti-gay and all that, he repeatedly cock-blocked Russia every chance he could.

There is no reason for America to have a say or get involved in the Kiev.

There was no reason for us to have got involved in any russian deal they wanted to do unless it was with our enemies like Iran, North Korea of the like.

Obama is a liberal monkey. So when Russia was anti-gay or anti-liberal, Obongo put Russia and Putin on a shit list.

Hillary will fuck it up even worse. Because she such an old cunt she lives in Cold War land. So she'll keep being hostile to Russia and cock-block them.

Trump thinks Putin is okay. Putin thinks Trump is okay.
Farage is warming up to Putin.
Farage loves Trump.
Trump loves Farage.

If Trump wins we can have an alliance like WWII.

Hell, if Trump wins, we can finally have WWIII and get it over with and out of our systems.
Then we could create another 50's era America.

A man can dream, a man can dream.

The global economic Jackals were in the process of stripping Russia to the bone and leaving a carcass behind under the incompetent leadership of Yelstin.

Putin put an end to this economic colonization.

Globalists have been making life hard on Russia ever since.

this is awesome

>a world superpower

They don't have the economy or military to be considered a world power. Nuclear weapons do not a world power make. See: Pakistan, North Korea.

Again, Russia having nukes that can still fly halfway around the world, that haven't been rotting in silos for 30+ years, would greatly surprise me. It seems they've been too busy lining their own pockets and letting their people starve to fund anything else.

Shut up you stupid wop dego

Don't trust numbers so much, especially publishet by russian govt. This year, on papers Russia produced 30 million tons of milk, but in reality only 12 million made it to the processing plants. newsru.com/finance/27sep2016/dairyprices.html

There's a rich tradition of lying there, especially to themselves.

Why would Trump's hair ever turn gray? It's a transplant.

Well, you definitely deserve whatever is coming to you,

STFU you make us look stupid.

Sorry Tovarich, I have met too many Russians, and in a small way now I have met you too. I like you already and all your commie comrades.

(That's a joke, because we are the communists now, voting for Obama and maybe the Marxist insane Hillary Clinton)

In the last big war we fought side by side, and in the next war it shall be the same, preferably no big wars coming up anyway.

And you deserve those sand niggers in your streets that are throwing out the pasta demanding arab food.

Enjoy your sharia

With all the Uranium the SoS let them have I would be grinning too lel

He reads like a paid NATO shill to me. Hitting all the "YOUR SUPPOSED TO HATE RUSSIA, THEY HATE YOU!!!!" Talking points. Really transparent.

Polish as individuals don't really care enough to shill as hard as him against Russia.

Putin just wants to be loved and respected, as any shortie who made it big dreams of. He doesn't care of internal politics half as much as he dives into international. Well, russians deserve it for not respecting themselves.

I followed Putin on twitter and I'm acting like Russia is awesome lately. I want to give legitimacy to this false narrative that Hillary is pushing that the Russians are coming to get us or whatever. It's fun watching liberals get all scared about Russia.

>They don't have the economy or military to be considered a world power. Nuclear weapons do not a world power make. See: Pakistan, North Korea.

Just about every source places Russia second behind America in terms of military strength. They have spent a lot of money modernizing their army so the whole "rotting soviet equipment" meme doesn't have the same effect as it did two decades ago.

inb4
>globalfirepower

>we are the communists now
And the country where 3/4 of all businesses are state owned isnt. Public education everybody.

Soon...

Well, since I ran away to Italy, most likely permanently, I would be fighting on the side of this beautiful country (even though corrupt as shit, but less than Russia) against any invading army. Maybe side by side with you, since you're already here, ahaha!
Best wishes.

If Hillary wins, we'll have WWIII, and Russia will be our adversary.

If Trump wins, we won't WWIII. It will be more like a collective US/Russia/UK ass-fucking of the middle-east.

>Russia needs to pay the price for bringing mommy into the light.
Get off my board.

Spending a whole lot of nothing is still nothing, leaf. How is any of that land equipment supposed to cross either the Atlantic or the Pacific? On one aircraft carrier? Lmao.

Face it Russiaboo, no country on earth is going to get anywhe close to a land war on our soil.

He's a Russian in Italy. He can handle himself in any Islamic chimpout, especially when they are expecting an Italian numale cuck victim.

He was fighting for survival on the man streets of Vladivostok, while Italian "men" were growing up on diversity lectures and 'tolerance' training.

Where I live, we don't see much, and they know they better behave because locals are pretty fast to respond, brutally. In a way, they served the community by driving away Roma, and don't cause any problems here whatsoever.

>Trump with gray hair

he'll have white hair when he ages.

>gazettereview.com/2016/01/most-powerful-countries-in-world/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superpower
Wikipedia lists America as the world's only superpower, and puts China and Russia in the next step down of "potential superpower". China is not considered a superpower, only America is. So, you are technically right, which IS the best kind of right. However, your view is naive and dangerous. But hey, keep shillin' for Hill. Gotta get them shekels, right?

Everyone forgets, you can't exterminate the Russian people. Their own leaders try to kill them in the past but still, they press on. Hitler couldn't beat them. Napoleon couldn't beat them. Who then, will beat them? The US? We're tired of fighting wars for the rest of the world's benefit. Tell me vertical Mexico flag man, how did your people do fighting against the Russians? You uh...you win that little conflict?

Thank you for correcting the record on that Hillary.

er...
You realize Turkey is a US client state yeah? There's a helluva lot of US military hardware in Turkey.

Putin taking Byzantium/Constantinople/Istanbul would only happen in the context of a US vs Russia war.

I'm not a Russiaboo, and who said anything about a situation in which Russia invades America? The reality is neither Russia or the US can actually invade one another. Russians are incredibly resilient against much tougher adversaries, as Napoleon and Hitler learned, yet they do not have the capacity to invade a major power either. This is why there will never be a conventional war between the two.

Spend 1 month in Kemerovo (half mil of people) amongst locals, then come back. Enjoy medicine (5 emergency cars for whole city), social services, roads, transportation, food quality, govt officials, mafia and, of course, the people (latter may be pleasant, actually, because for them you will be like zoo animal, but they will expect generocity).

I'm with you. American and Russian Christian White Males will crush this degeneracy revolution and gain absolute control of all governments on the face of the planet. No SJW, Nigger, Mexican, or especially the dumbass mooslims can do a thing about it except cry"racist". Like being called a racist even bothers me. Hell, it's a badge of honor these days. Day one the checks stop, the Wall starts, your stinking Islamic ass is running.
This is our country and you will find you shit on a great thing and now you're out.

Fuck Globalist.

Nah I think in a US-Russian alliance scenario they could chose to fuck Turkey in the ass because both of them are definitely fed up with that erdogan cockroach.

That wouldn't require a war. Just another coup attempt but this time with US money and hardware behind it.
IE, the usual American MO for getting rid of leaders they don't like :)

"numale cuck victimhood" is heavily depends on the region.

Let me tell the short story someone told me.
He went to rural area to see his cousin. On the way to the mountain village, he saw a suspicious guy in the hoodie, probably a nigger, riding a bike uphill. He visits the area pretty often and knows everywhere, so he decided to push this suspicious nigger off the road. So he did, sending the guy to the moat on the side.
Then he comes to the cousin's house. He is welcomed by his aunt, who said "he is almost home, should be soon". Then cousin arrives on the bike, dirty and mad as hell.
"Some asshole pushed me off road!" he said.
"Oh, that was me, sorry."
"What the fuck? Why would you do that?"
"I thought it was a nigger."
"Oh, then it's okay".

That pretty much sums it up. People are aware, some might say even too much.

Amen comrade, but the battle lines are different. It's not Christian vs Islam, It's more like us and Russia and Assad and Kadyrov, against..... hm well I'm not sure exactly, I think the enemy will disappear and hide under rocks once we form that alliance.

But Russia has internal friendly Islam population (Chechens) and Russia has an alliance with Syria. If we do actually fight ISIS as Trump proposes, we will join this alliance too, "with" Assad.

Nothing is certain, and ((((politicians)))) have made promises before, and broke them.

>kills journalists
>exiles jewish oligarchs
>genocides mountain roaches
>all are scum of the earth

what's the problem?

>Russians do not hate Americans, They hate our politicians and the bullshit foreign policies.

fix it for you

The amount of rationalization you have to undertake to consider chechen terrorists and shiite extremists friendly is astounding.

kills journalists
>for exposing his corrupt schemes and crimes
exiles jewish oligarchs
>only those who refuse to give money to him personally and serve as his living wallets and wealth managers
genocides mountain roaches
>not really, in Chechen war more russians were killed by russian artillery than anyone else. Now Checenia owned by those very scum bandits, and they basically kill whoever they want proclaiming them "terrorists" afterwards

>all are scum of the earth
You are more than welcome to move there.

>Coming to Cred Forums
>With 1 level chess

>kills journalists
No freedom of expression. Got it!

>my oligarchs are better than yours

fullretard.jpg

First Chechen insurgents were legit, but they were exterminated and replaced by religious extremists pretty quickly. Dudaev, first president of Ichkeria, was a Soviet AF general, commanding a wing of nuclear weapon carriers. And he was a civil leader.

Then, FSB took the war over, continuing to using it as money laundry for years.

They are my friends, and you are my enemy.

And you lied about Kadyrov's Chechens, and Assad's sect, but since your father is the father of all lies, that should not be surprising.

>more russians were killed by russian artillery than anyone else

I guess chechens are technically russian citizens, so sure

then of course theres this guy

poisoned by his own government for exposing the fact that apparently the FSB blew up some apartment complexes with civilians, and blamed the chechnian rebels and convinced the country to goto war over it. holy christ.

my country isnt to much different, we are owned by lobbyists and corporations now its ok to exploit and kill and rape the land and our planet just so long as you make a dollar for your own people

im voteing for trump just so we can tear it all down and start over.

I defended Russia for a long time because America is always a hypocritical war mongering country but enough is enough.
Russia bombed and murdered a bunch of European coalition members and is implicated in downing MH17 Face it, Russia is the America of the east.

Fuck trump and his stupidity. He alienated most of our real allies.

Nope, I was talking about etnic Russians who were living there in Soviet era. They replaced the locals after Chechens were resettled by Stalin after the WW2, and continued to live there in 90s when chechens returned. During the war and the storming of Grozny, they had nowhere to go, while chechens left the city easily. Most died, rest escaped, losing everything they had. Now it's like less than a thousand etnic russians for entire republic.

No one respects Obama.
He had a red line going about the East China Sea, but the Chinese simply stepped over that line and are now building a fortress/base in the area.

>Russia is the America of the east
More like America of the Africa, only that niggers are white. Though South Africa is more civilized probably.

but we don't need to tear it all down to start over

Get a lot of this cunt
How long have you been in Australia for Turkroach? How's the kebab shop coming along you deadset fuckstain

>If Russia wants to fight, they need to have a navy
But they do sorta. I don't even want to put this out there. But if Russia attacks, They will not do it alone. All that money we have been giving to China, what do you think it was used for? They built a huge fucking navy, Russia has a shit ton of Armor. combined they have enough equipment to wipe us off the face of the planet. They planned it this way. considering their last build up bankrupted them. so instead of doing it alone, each nation shoulder the task of building up selected equipment. And they spent less money doing it. never judge them alone. look at Russia and her allies combined military power, You will see it clear as day.

>Divide the total number of resources on equal parts and to save the world from hunger, envy and wars...
Does not take into account human nature. Ideals like this fail because of human nature. It's very noble, but it does not work. There will always be hunger. There will always be envy. There will always be wars.
Do not try to save the world. Save your tribe, save yourself and your family first.

>If Russia wants to fight

What kind of retarded talk is this comrade?

Arab Spring, nigger. Color revolutions in the middle east were definitely attempts by the USA to shake up, destabilize, and gain more control over the area.

>implying China would ever do anything against its own interest

>How is it we went from unimportant country to super-villains overnight?
Too many James Bond movies.

maybe not all of it

So you want Donald "bend me over and fuck me in my Crimea" Trump in command rather than Hillary "war hawk" Clinton?

More like Hillary "Long Tongue" Clinton
Or Hillary "Never a Final Solution" Clinton

We want Donald "Fuck you Eurocucks you can fight Russia alone" Trump in office so we can laugh when you stop talking shit about Russia in one fucking second after Trump takes office.

>How is Russia supposed to pay for any of that?
Spoils of war. It's amazing how much money and resources a conquered state can cough up.

/p "muh freedum guns but i love authoritarian regimes" ol/

Friendship with NATO is over.
Russia is our best friend now.

has anyone thoroughly documented this friendship between Bush and Putin? I can't believe Putin actually used to visit Bush at his ranch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAH HAAHAHAAAAA hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAHAAHAHA AHAHAAA HAAAAAARRR HAAR HAAAR

White enough. Plus he hates Israel so there's that.

They were best bros, George W is also globalist of the bush's though that's not saying much

>There's a difference between 'actual' marxism and 'cultural' marxism

lad

>irrelevant nothing country.

Nigger fucking Fiji could conquer you. Shut up or I'm going to call them and ask them to do it.

surely, if you say so

Your leader is a bribe-grabbing NWO jew cuck.
Our leader is besties with Vladimir Putin.

You still shouldn't kill yourself, because anyway you are white. We may need you.

>Hillary "war hawk" Clinton?
>Hillary
>war hawk
That's some funny shit you're smoking, faggot. She's so incompetent when it comes to war.

I never knew that Lars Lokke was NWO.

I didn't make that up, dipshit, her critics did. Do you live under a rock?

What happened to this cuck?

He became the secretary general of NATO.

So what's the profit of being friendly with the Russia? You know that we are the same overambitious pricks like you that want to be first everywhere though history dealt us much worse cards so we're clear outsider right now. You know, our cage is too small for both of us. Why the fuck you would cut your crown in half and give us the other half?

Clean out middle east? But you're already doing a great job here with your "mistakes" here and there. Former major Arab countries right now is nothing but a bunch of failed states.

And trusting you after ruinous 90's, where we basically bent down and spreaded our cheeks for you and still got curb stomped is really not the brightest idea.

Honestly whole USA-Russia bromance that some of you trying to push just smells like another plan B in a case when standard anti-Russian protocol fails.

>Russia needs to pay a price for their actions in Syria and the Ukraine
Thanks for correcting the record
Thanks Hillary for starting WW3

>Khamenei
>nationalist
kek

Russia isa 3rd world shithole ruled by former KGB bandits, why bother?

You have no reason to trust (((us)) as you have said, after all we betrayed you too many times.

Our hope in electing Comrade Trump into office, is that the betraying and backstabbing of Russia will stop.

Just if we stop betraying Russia and we stop all anti-Russian propaganda "RUSSIAN AGGRESSION OMG PUTIN IS HITLER!!!"

Just stopping that is enough, firing all the (((anti-Russian shills)) at the state department, that's all we want to see, you should never trust us, and Trump could be betrayed, or break his promises and be just another cuck president like the rest, who knows?

We know Hillary is an anti-Russian bitch whore, so we are voting for the man who said he will respect and "make deals" with Russia. In the deal, you win and we win. It's not a deal to abuse our partners.

I want my country to stop betraying Russia immediately, right now.

>Friendship with NATO is over
So you will destroy your own market for your millitary production?

Most of that is stolen money from our taxpayers, to stuff the pockets of our (((defense industry))) insiders CEOs and ex generals cucks. Fuck all of them.

Trump is a brilliant businessman. He can make our country wealthy without blowing up the world.

>the views of the Bolsheviks many correct
>the foreigners who raped my country and slaughtered literally tens of millions of my native brethren have some pretty valid points desu famalam

kys

>Fuck all of them.
So you want to ruin your own millitary I furry, yes, please vote for Trump, weak USA will be better for Russia.
>He can make our country wealthy without blowing up the world.
I think he will make wealthy his own family by allowing them avoid the races.

>>the foreigners who raped my country and slaughtered literally tens of millions of my native brethren have some pretty valid points
1) They wasn't foreign.
2) They also allow thousands of millions live outside the village as forever peasants.
3) They make our country literally Super-power, not some eastern GB puppet.

>So you want to ruin your own millitary I furry, yes, please vote for Trump, weak USA will be better for Russia.

Our military is a giant tax-sucking boondoggle, that only benefits the (((fucking cucks making overpriced unnecessary weapons systems)))

We could cut our military budget by 90% and still have the same number of threats that we have now. Zero.

But anyway, with Trump in office, he also promises to spend way MORE on military. So some of his promises seem to 'overlap' to a certain degree tovarich.

tl-dr---- If Trump wins, he puts Putin on speed-dial, and we're best friends at least four to eight years. If Hillary wins, Putin will have to keep humiliating our (((Neocons))) as usual, to my great amusement. Please if you see Uncle Vladdy, tell him "Spasiba tovarich" for me.

>he also promises to spend way MORE on military.
And he also wants to fix and NATO? That's kind of stupid.
>If Trump wins, he puts Putin on speed-dial, and we're best friends at least four to eight years.
Lol no.

>And he also wants to disband NATO?
fucking phone

DA Tavarich. Trump has made many pro-Putin pro-Russian statements, and this goes against all the "conventional wisdom" or "what you're supposed to say" as a tough politician in America.

All the propaganda (((they))) have been shoving down our throats, that we are supposed to hate you, have failed. And we love you.

stealing german tech and kidnapping german scientists and the lend lease made you a super power you stupid fucking monkey

>And we love you.
Then you are fucking beta, do you ever thought why our countries comes to rivalry every to Time?

True. Trump has made so many pro-Russian comments, about how "wouldn't it be great if we cooperate with Russia?"

At the same time, he has made a few anti-NATO statements. He is verbally removing or weakening our NATO obligations to defend the cuck NATO anti-Russian nations if they manage to provoke some wars with Russia, like Ukraine did. (and we didn't even lift a finger to help them anyway, even with a neocon puppet like Obongo in office)

>do you ever thought why our countries comes to rivalry every to Time?

Because we betrayed you when we didn't need you anymore.

>stealing german tech and kidnapping german scientists
Look who is talking, Tsiolkovsky&Korolev > eternal german.

>Because we betrayed you when we didn't need you anymore.
So how people like you different from SJW or our liberals who always apologize for something?

So you are going to betray your allies?

There is a point where the European Union becomes so cucked that I would favor an invasion by Russia. Better to have Nationalist Soviet Union than the European Caliphate

the usa had the atomic bomb already so you don't have an argument, monkey. it's still pretty comical to me that you deny that you would be nothing without german tech. russians are rats. you've always been rats who don't understand the concept of honor. russians are a huge mistake and your existence is only by accident. winter won't save you next time

If Trump wins, you will see I was right. If Hitlery wins, Putin will have to keep BTFO of our retarded jews who run America. Either way I get the lolz and I'll be here chatting with you. My position will not change I love Russia.

Russia is our only ally.

Shut up yid.

I would like that very much.

Apparently so:
>U.S. intelligence officials are seeking to determine whether an American businessman identified by Donald Trump as one of his foreign policy advisers has opened up private communications with senior Russian officials — including talks about the possible lifting of economic sanctions if the Republican nominee becomes president

yahoo.com/news/u-s-intel-officials-probe-ties-between-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html

Fuck Cred Forums

you realize the russians itt are laughing at you, right? you're a fucking joke. you're a cuck and a pussy and can't see they are mocking you. they aren't our friends and never can be. they aren't like us, they don't think like us

>the usa had the atomic bomb already so you don't have an argument, monkey.
I speaks not about bomb you idiot.
>you would be nothing without german tech.
So as entire USA would be nothing without european people.

>mfw everything I said is true, and coming true.

>If Trump wins, you will see I was right
What exactly you mean?
>I love Russia
So you are no different from liberals, kind of sad.

There is no "our" you are my enemy.

Never use the word "us" when you post a response to me.

So why do you live in USA, not in Russia if you hate your own citiziens.

>they aren't like us, they don't think like us
Saudi Arabia isn't like you either, yet they're like your second best buddies. I don't think we're any worse than the saudis.

If you are just reduced to insulting me and making up stupid posts I have not much more to say to you.

>insulting me
Yes, because you acting like xenopatriot.
In other case it looks like comming election would have shittiest choice for americans.

iono but Khomeini always reminded me of Sean Connery.

saudi arbia aren't our friends either. everyone knows this, but they didn't know the extent of their hostilities towards us. hopefully once we can sue them it creates a whole host of diplomatic issues that leads to them getting glassed. israel and saudi arabia are the great threats, sure, but can you really say that the usa and russa can be allies? you know that can never happen and will never happen. western europeans are not the same as russians

what a silly goofball

who the fuck are 'you' anyway? Go to sleep Obama.

>So many shills
>Trying to stop this
>They can't stop it

OK Hillary. Night night.

>45 posts by this id

soon

The Russian government is run by Zionist bankers

>Not enjoying my thread.
>Not saving my country from cucks like you.
>Not winning.

Really hilldawg, gotta get some sleep. Good luck not collapsing.

You right. On TV 24/7 peoples in Russia just listens how USA is evil and thats why all current russia's problem exists.

So 80% of russians really thinks that hitler nazis better then USA

>So 80% of russians really thinks that hitler nazis better then USA

Fucking redpilled as fuck Tovarich. Any more updates and good news?

ya loobloo roosky!
(too lazy to open a cyrillic keyboard site)

Isn't the end dream that all countries, religions, races, sexes, and people live together in peace and harmony with one another sharing the land.

Giving up ownership and inventing and working together for the betterment of all on humanity?

Wouldn't America coming to peace with Russia be a large step into the right direction - like if we said

"Ok Russia, you run your country how you want but it people want to live differently they are free to move to another country."

If we had this logic and North Korea even joined, I think the world would be a better place, with no war, much less crime, and people could live in peace with the choice of how they wanted to live.

I know this is unrealistic but shit would be nice.

Could you please put russian dick out of your mounth?

You can insult me all you want tovarish. Means nothing. My side is going to win this.

My side is the Christians (and Assad/Kadyrov etc)

>both of them are definitely fed up with that erdogan cockroach
That's why obongo tried to take him down. They'll probably try again soon.

This is the world the left used to say they wanted.

Now they just want a world with no white people.

>Kadyrov
What a cuck.

This is a Russian liberal. Don't talk to him, bro.

>This is a Russian liberal
Lolwut?

This is why I have a really hard time believing liberal politicians and I'll never trust Hillary.

It's sad that Obama has called Hillary out so exactly correct and then jumped ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY

I'm studying Russian bro. Not exactly easy, but I can say a few things. Awesome meme language.

(I can not read it though)