Gary Johnson 2016

Come on now? I know you guys can be more logical than this. Trump is a racist and Hillary is batshit crazy. We can still save this election if everyone on Cred Forums votes for Gary Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
100percentfedup.com/gary-johnson-meet-the-creepy-pro-amnesty-anti-gun-pro-tpp-pro-abortion-democrat-party-operative-and-his-anti-gun-rights-friend-of-clintons-vp-pick-video/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/09/robert-farago/anti-gun-pro-pathway-to-citizenship-johnson-wants-control-of-u-s-elections/
infowars.com/alex-jones-exposes-pro-amnesty-libertarian-gary-johnson/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d7JiO4odizs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So true. Go Gary or go home.

Glad someone has some sense. All these Trump supporters are idiots

>Hillary is batshit crazy
Maybe so, but Gary is a special kind of crAzY.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

This isn't a stupid thread. Why is making a thread about Johnson stupid? It's my opinion

>what is aleppo

Tired of all these fake edited videos trying to make johnson look bad

He didn't know what Aleppo was. I am convinced he may be autistic

So true
So fucking what? Donald Trump doesn't know what being a good president is

Fuck you OP

>le no argument face

Fuck you dude. Donald Trump is racist, homophobic, and fucking rude. He doesn't take anything seriously.

gary johnson is just a liberal

>$30,000 on internet memes

what a time to be alive

fresh off the boat, are we?

Ummmm no he's not he's clearly libertarian. He supports guns and shit. Donald Trump is fascist and Hillary Clinton is a just crazy. We need a healthy middle and that's where Gary Johnson comes into play.

And hillary is still an antichrist reptilian space jew

Johnson is anti-gun, anti-liberty and just another shill that will make sure sHillary gets elected POTUS.

Source:

> 100percentfedup.com/gary-johnson-meet-the-creepy-pro-amnesty-anti-gun-pro-tpp-pro-abortion-democrat-party-operative-and-his-anti-gun-rights-friend-of-clintons-vp-pick-video/

> thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/09/robert-farago/anti-gun-pro-pathway-to-citizenship-johnson-wants-control-of-u-s-elections/

> infowars.com/alex-jones-exposes-pro-amnesty-libertarian-gary-johnson/

Fuck I keep forgetting to sage this thread

This is just sad. Donald Trump is a dick, don't support him.

Umm how about you not sage it? It's important that we have a good Gary Johnson thread going

Bump. Gary Johnson 2016

L O L MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! We need more Gary Johnson supporters

Shut it kid. I'm tired of arguing with 12 year olds on Cred Forums that think they know politics. If you're voting for trump u don't know anything about politics plain and simple

U fucking retard he's a meme candidtae

SAGE THIS TURD.

>le no argument face

Grow up and stop using memes. Memes are for kids. Stop sagin, this thread ain't going nowhere

>arguing with twelve year olds
>uses u instead of you
(you)

I agree, we NEED a Gary Johnson thread. Gary Johnson supports guns, he supports gay marriage, he supports legal weed, he supports limited government, and he's not a fucking assholes. sure he may troll around a bit but who doesn't? Look what the fuck Donald Trump does. He'll spend 10 minutes making fun of his opponents appearance and refuses to talk about the issues.

What is a Leppo?

So true. Johnson 2016. Make America Actually Great Again

hahaha I love that! ACTUALLY Great Again he should make that his slogan. Gary Johnson is the next prez fo sho!!!

hey w8 a sec these posts all have the same id

Can you read? We clearly have different IDs.

no I cant

>Doesn't take anything seriously
>Billionaire

Yeah we do have different IDs. I'm not gonna let this thread die. It's not fair that there are like 100000000000 trump threads but only 1 Johnson thread IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT GARY JOHNSON SHOULD WIN HE'S LOGICAL UNLIKE TRUMP AND CLINTON

Anyone can become a billionaire bro. Just because he's rich doesn't mean he's good lmao. Gary Johnson will win.

>open borders
>grammar Nazi

Your thread has been bait all along hasn't it

Gary johnson is a dumb cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

But...this can't be bait?! Please don't tell me this thread is bait I wanted a Gary Johnson thread :/

Gary is a ballsack full of butt.

Thought y'all would have gotten it when I posted this

I'm sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7JiO4odizs

Stop with these Cred Forums memes