Texas

Whats yalls opinion on Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXxiIgkEoUM
oktoberfestinfbg.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9cHLoHou8uY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-0uj906aWM
youtube.com/watch?v=6rSYHY8txdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Edward_Butt_Sr.
politico.com/story/2016/09/state-ags-sue-to-stop-internet-transition-228893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The flag is like the USA flag but it only has 1 stripe and 1 star

We wuz independent n shiet, the muhfuggen feds be keepin us down

this.

Faggots like the rest of the south
t. Arizona

It's still missing a wall.

Best state

DON'T TALK ABOUT TEXAS

I do not like it here and intend to move to the northwest in a few years

not for long

Game,?

t. Liberal Austinite with thick pussy blood

I live there, it's pretty cool. Nothing to do outside in east texas and it's so fucking hot for like 7 months of year.

Hearts of Iron 4 with a mod that breaks the states into countries.

Considering the under 18 population is majority Mexican, I see it as a Mexican state, not an American one.

Kind of ironic that the people of Texas armed themselves and held tough against the government but ended up losing itself in a population replacement where not one bullet was fired.

do they still play country music in texas

Thank

I hear a lot of Hip Hop/Rap. You know, lots of crap like that. But also shitty Pop music.

You can't escape from it

Both are facts. We wuz independent and the feds are ruining our state with their shit-tier immigration policy.

they are very cool cowboy

Truth is American-born Tejanos are 100x better than any liberal numale cuck from California. They work hard, mind their own business and hate Mexicans more than most whites do.

> GA reporting in SIR!
Can we join you in the "texit" moooovement if Hiliary wins?

Yeah its texas and all those who died making it

Country music has been ruined by frat boys and crossover shit from Nashville. There's still good country, but you won't hear it on the radio

robbers

It's ok for a weak sauce imitation of Oklahoma.

Governor Abbot needs to set up a donation fund to build a fucking wall. It would max out very quickly

A lot of the tejanos are white though, pic related

>Oh you guys want to charge the TSA with sex crimes if they fondle kids?

>NO FLY ZONE FOR YOU

True story

Get rid of your Googles and then we'll talk

THIS

We have a liberal disease spreading in our cities and we need to fix it asap

WAY too many beaners, Christ-tards, fat Wal-Mart hicks with obnoxious drawls...

The whole state is less than 50% white, particularly if you exclude the elderly and especially among under-18s, in the cities even worse... Houston/Dallas have huge niggertowns.

The good things:

Lots of guns, semi-resource-independent, a large cohort of highly intelligent and goodlooking people (mainly in the big city 'burbs),

Texans actually hate Texas, but love to move to other states, and then proceed to talk about how great Texas. They do not talk about anything else. It makes them no different from Californians.

great economy, low taxes, decent climate, a lot of freedom, in theory, energy, and economically self-sustainable. I say... good overall

Fake texas

>this is considered white in texas
kek

Pretty much. Texas is like 45% white.

Where do you find this mystical "good"/red-pilled country music?

Most spics in Texas aren't Tejanos. Tejanos are based, but few in number. Still our mexicans are better than the liberal hordes from California and the rust belt. They are the true menace that plagues our state, turning us blue.

Here's it from my experience
>Generally nice people
>Angry hobos blame the government
>Except for the God of Texas; bless him
>He's a guy with a fucking huge beard that walks around with a bass guitar and a Texas speedo
>Always in shades
>Gives no fucks
>But is a nice guy

I'm a native Texan and have never set foot in Austin

Personally I am astonished when I visit family members in different sates, and the drivers are not fucking crazy and the roads arent falling apart

I would like to raise children some day in an area where its safe

You are delusional or ignorant if you are unable to recognize the fact that even in nice suburbs in dfw and Houston, you are never more than a few miles from a shitty neighborhood where crime is rampant -- and in my field there are no good paying jobs in small towns in tx

I'll take a lower pay if it means living in a comfy city in the NW, idgaf if you think this makes me a pussy

May God help your kids if you send them to a Texan public school

BWAHHHHH

STOP IT NOW

STAMPEDE!

youtube.com/watch?v=SXxiIgkEoUM

That's still pretty good, South Africa was able to remain close to a first world nation at about 20% white.

Whites just have to stay in charge of the government, that's all. If left-wing mestizos take over then you guys are fucked. But I hear a lot of them are conservative, you just need to maintain that.

I actually live there. It's alright. Anyone who talks about seceding from the US is an idiot. Really though the culture of Texas can change a bit depending on where you go in it. West Texas ain't the same as East Texas or South Texas, or the Texas Panhandle, or even the same as Austin or Dallas. I like this place though and all its weird quirks. We're just normal people. Except we wear cowboy boots and say things like "fixin' ta" and "might could." Other than that normal.

Flooded with California's rejects

Small town Texan here. I live in a town of 20k, which is 90% white, 5% spic, 4% nigger, and 1% chink. I can leave my doors unlocked and stuff in my yard without a problem for weeks on end.

Currently the biggest controversy in my hometown is that the most popular restaurant has decided to forbid concealed carry weapons. It's everywhere in the local social media and even in the newspaper.

I frequently travel for work to degenerate places like Dallas, LA, Las Vegas, Houston, and Chicago and what I see makes me cringe. We're being Brazlized and in terms of both race and crime stats.

>Texas is diverse
Gee I wonder why

Texas is a great place and I'm proud to live here. Shame about all the beaners, we need to build a wall and they have to go back.

If Killary wins the next election, we should secede from the union.

god I hate Commiefornians

Not all Tejanos are based. Like this guy for starters

>having a border wall is racist guys!

this
good gun rights but every town not in tornado alley is full of mexicans

My second favorite state behind Florida.

All that's left of the European towns are rural hide outs for illegals that abandon their dogs to get killed on the road while the elderly natives die. Dubya and Rick Perry let the spics come and they can fuck themselves for it.

90% of people on this board are from this state.
Kill me if I'm wrong.

>shits on roads
>shits on schools
>complains that big US city is full of nogs and spics

top kek m80. I remain unconvinced you have ever even been in texas.

3/10

Oh yeah it seems obvious when you look at it that way but you'd be surprised how many people just think of it as cowboys and indians and Hank Hill.

But as for size yeah you definitely feel it when you travel through this place. Getting from Dallas to Midland takes up half the day. Fun to drive through Texas though.

>fake texas

not so fast there Bruce

Nice place. It's a shame it'll soon be California 2.0 once all the liberals move in after all the jobs go there.

>one stripe

when you're this much of a fucking australian shitposter

I think Hank Hill pretty much sums up what Texas used to be outside of the cities and even a bit within them

austin is actually pretty white compared to the other cities

100% this. They hate our nationalism.

I've been to every state but like 8 and I can tell you Texas is a blessing. Tennessee is good too if you stay out of Memphis, Nashville is great. Would move there if I had to move.

We have a sizeable population of German ancestry here in San Antonio area, to the point where Oktoberfest can be a pretty big deal.

nice try, Chile

We are out.
The Texas Nationalist Movement
theTNM.org
Fuck all yall and your psyops.
Unless Trump wins then we cool.

20 years in the past.

It's totally not dead but I'm talking more rural areas like New Berlin where you can see the writing on the wall

there's even a tanned german in that picture! now i know it's authentic

its hot as fuck here and it is full of spics

Chicago here, I travel to Austin and San Antonio for work a ton. Texas has amazing bbq and friendly people.

Im seriously considering becoming a Texan one day.

Texas public school teacher here.

Most districts are fine, you tremendous pussy.

Do you guys act like people from King of the Hill? Is your public schooling really that bad with no teaching of and sex ed?

what school district so u can redpill my kids as a teacher

king of the hill is actually pretty accurate

Hearts of Iron 4 and it's shit, play Victoria 2 with HPM.

>fat beer loving mexican

thats san antonio for you

Based af except for Austin which is a liberal shithole

Us Texans are simple people, above all we love three things: Texas, Guns and America, in that order. Honorable mentions of Ford F150s and lawn care.

Oh, Cosmo... Losing to John Fucking Numbers destroyed your mind...

It's alright down here, y'all.

Come and visit. Then leave. Especially if you're a Califag.

See yall there!

oktoberfestinfbg.com/

rip nebraska empire

I had sex ed in the 5th grade. It's a meme spread by liberals.

I teach in a rural historically german town. It is 50% white. that is pretty normal for south texas.

Germans and Mexicans have always gotten along famously. These towns and their culture aren't going anywhere.

Lots of dfw burbs are very very far from any place with a super high crime rate. I'd say it's a great place to live because its very affordable, you get lots of property for your money, and its safe

I grew up in one. Never even seen a robbery, or any major crime while there. I think there was maybe one person that was killed in my town, and it was because of a domestic dispute. The closest dangerous place I could think of would be oak cliff which is like half an hour away

I fucking hate San Antonio. HATE. They city does everything they can to keep whites from buying property downtown and says it's because it ruins Mexican culture. Are you fucking joking? They activly block the hipsters fixing the trash filled areas. It looks like a third world country and they want to keep it like that.

One day I just put my house on the market, bought a house int he hill country, and quit my job. Fuck it. Keep that shit hole full of trash. It just shows what non whites do when they run a city.

Isn't texas the least ""southern"" of all ?

Nueces County has some great schools. Just pick a district that has good state accountability ratings.

Austin, Texas here user.
I love it in Texas. Architecture is blowing up here, I will have plenty of work.

I was going to tell you how wrong you are, but then I thought about it a little bit.
As a native-born Texan, I can say this is somewhat accurate.

Only mississippi has the balls to put confederate flag on its flag. That's a sign.

Coming from a Texan this is funniest joke of the whole movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=9cHLoHou8uY

Stay in the Texas Panhandle, everywhere else is full of fucking Californians.

I like it. Born and raised.

I post this on every Texas thread because as a native Houstonian, I can't argue with this map.

>Drive from Dallas to Midland takes half the day

I looked forward to this drive when I used to go home to see my parents during college, desu. Set some good music on and cruise down I-20 for 400 miles.

Seeing as how we aren't the "south", yes.

>wanting to live downtown
>anyone white wanting to move to sa
>wanting another liberal hipster filled shithole like austin
>actually not that bad here except for the east side

Can't wait til it goes Blue

ive been in the black twilight zone acres home and it is accurate

there were thugs riding horses down the road and shit i thought i never would see

New Braunfels?

Bunch of Mexicans.

>fake amusement park
nearly made me spit out my drink

I find something new on this map every time

I didn't want to live downtown but I feel like hipsters fixing the abandoned buildings was better than the war torn country look. I moved their to start my career and had little choice.

Like I said, a few hipsters were better than the wanna-be gang bangers with spurs tats on their necks.

The hole city sucks ass.

Nope. German community in South Texas.

I am a teacher, don't expect more out of me. I am not going to get doxed.

For real. That shit cannot be more accurate.

Holy shit, dude. When I found that, I fucking lost it.

Best state

grew up in used to be suburbs, now the middle east and china

Is there a San Antonio one

>MFW Devil Makes Three is coming to Dallas in February

I'm so goddamn hype my googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-0uj906aWM

Fuck off we're full

You betcha. Not exactly a great quality pic, though.

Check www.judgmentalmaps.com

boy, moving out of pasadena was by far the best decision any person could make.

Here's Dallas's judgmental map

Thanks

And the updated judgmental map of Texas

You're very welcome.

Fuck yeah I love that band.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rSYHY8txdk

Texas independence now.

You deserve a flag as pretty as this.

that and bailing out of UH while I could. Shit School, Shit People, Shit Place.

Definitely can't argue with you on that. How's Pasadena?

It's not going to be a meme anymore if we secede, though. They'll actually confuse us.

GTFO, fake Texas.

I went to the Blanton last weekend to see the Goya exhibit. They were also doing a live music show. So, my viewing was interrupted periodically by weird asset sounds. Then there were the weird ass people there. 4/5 of the males had cuck beards and glasses or dreads. Them and the girls showing skin all had tattoos and hipster shoes. And most of them smelled. Other than that, down town Austin isn't that bad.

hot and humid as fuck, can't wait for january to come around so it can be cold for a month.

imagine new jersey except no one speaks fucking english.

>Dixie
>Texas

Dumb fuck

I've stayed there a while and really liked it. Texas needs to culturally conquer our American cities' degeneracy.

Texacago when?

Do northerners hold doors open for each other, or say hello on the street?

I've heard people say that isn't a thing up north, and I haven't been farther north than Oklahoma since I was a little kid.

Texas is the greatest state in America, it needs to separate. I'd move there.

funny that absolutely fucking nothing is the hill country and literally the prettiest area in Texas

Funny you say that.
I'm an owner op and there really isn't a shittier state to drive in than Texas. The drivers just really don't fucking understand what it means to merge.
The only place with worse roads is on the 491 in NW NM. Texas def. has some concentrated areas of wealth but there are many places I won't stay at night. I'll violate dot regulations to get out of town or pay for secured parking in areas of DFW.
Your scales are never open though so that's cool.
Also some very nice rest areas.

So basically New Jersey? (my mom is from there)

Just move to Commiefornia already

Yeah pretty much.

Yeah, that's an old map. I'm pretty sure anyone can make and submit a map. www.judgmentalmaps.com

I bet none of yall in this thread can name the secret Texan spice

A great group.
Redpill music

i-is it onion powder?

I'm kind of disappointed that their latest album is all covers.

But hey, they're good covers.

Overrated. Mexican's and niggers everywhere. Hot as fuck with no winter. Muh Bible. Worst state in the union.

Don't believe all the weird shills who glorify this ass state.

That sounds indeed like a shit place. Ever been to Texas City? That place's existence confuses me every time I go near it.

Anyway do you still live in Texas?

Moving there soon.

Whataburger

well now its not secret anymore you city slicker

And kek confirms so

/thread

It's like Texas used to be Mexico or something.

DALLAS COMFY SUBURB REPORTING IN

It used to be based

I think Texas has it's nice bits. Mostly the Northern areas, but all the Southern areas are swamp-ass humid and are overrun by undesirables.

>decent climate
>Around 90 degree weather during the end of September

I agree with you on everything except this

Texas is the southern state not in the south

I love living in Texas and would never leave but holy shit are the summers in South Texas unbearably hot and humid. I remember the first time I visited Las Vegas during the summer, my mind was blown that a cold glass of water didn't sweat.

Thanks for the laugh mate.
I wish you the best of luck in plausible armageddon.

I recently moved from NJ to austin, and I gotta say, I shoulda picked a different city. Austin is the most liberal, bullshit city I have yet seen, even NYC was more based then this. Austin is literally just UT City, full of idiotic entitled shithead college kids. There are some good people here but they are either not very vocal or severly limited in number. well.. both actually. Not sure how long I can last...

allen/plano reporting in

Well then you can get out.

Houston is like living in a sauna. Constantly.

San Antonio here so not much better, but yeah at least we don't have the polluted waters of the Gulf of Mexico right next to us.

Think it's possible for someone of decent patience and kindness to survive at UT for 5 years? I'm planning to head back to college and UT was the only acceptable/affordable choice that was not surrounded by nothing or niggers.
Not that Austin is much better, but I'm willing to make a sacrifice.

More humid. I hate this fucking city so much. I love Texas but I fucking hate Houston.

except with googles

>Tfw when user flatters you

>garland
>eggroll

boy what the entire fucking town is mexican

You make good tacos, are fun when drunk and would be first in line to genocide actual Mexicans. Tejanos are honorary aryans in my book.

why the fuck would u live downtown?

go east/southeast or north and u can be like 45 minutes from downtown while also living in the middle of nowhere with a couple acres and chickens

northeast side cibolo area towards new braunfels sucks too many houses being built getting too packed dont move here if u want a few acres

Place is pretty cool if you ask me. Sooner than later we will secede.

Preeeeeeeeeetty much.

HEB

You are an idiot if you think the TNM will settle with Trump. We want out own form of government, and independent country. For all the souther secessionist wanting to join our group, we are NOT open to allowing other southern states to join Texas. If we were to do that our economy would be shit.

heb is probably the best grocery store in usa

Gay cowboys for Fort Worth? That's a first.

Hello fellow texans

every wednesday i wake up and check weekly ad to see if theres anything good

Oh fuggg I almost missed this! If it wasn't for this dope ass pepe I might have forgotten entirely.

Obligatory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Edward_Butt_Sr.

>Tfw you virulently hate any and all non-English speaking welfare queens
>Tfw you have civil engineer uncles who might work on the wall
I'd be so fucked if my grandfather had never came to America.

It's pretty okay
East Texans are real smug about being Texan though
And Austin needs to be firebombed

You're just a libtard pussy with no balls.

Hello there my texan friend. How's life? Here living in Austin and this shit must be firebombed.

OP you're a faggot and a shitposter.
These threads are cancer.
t. Texan

I'm from the Midwest and that's not uncommon, but cities will be cities.

yeah i went there once and it felt like california

AMERICA

DOES

NOT

HAVE

BIKE LANES

FAKE TEXAS LEAVE NOW REEEEEEE

Don't buy into his faggotry. Although Austin may as well be Chile for all I fucking care, glass it

>t. Unnamed "Culturally Enriched" Austin City Council member

desu?

>That entire "cocks, not glocks" thing they have at UT campus
How fucking juvenile and degenerate has Austin become? Used to be a meme to hate Austin, now it's a genuine thing

Well the silver lining is that those retards usually flaunt it on social media. Making the Online Dating Jew game a little easier re: filtering out the undesirables

it didnt work for me rip i tryed opening it inside as a bmp

oh look a state that lives in the past.

will be forced to stay in America if Hillary wins and probably start another civil war .

says Arkansas are red necks when they are 100% rednecks and even are the ones with the accent.

chile thinks their Texans but wants the real texas to succeed so the Spanish empire could invade them easily with an overwhelming army (since texas would only have their 130,000 against 2,000,000 Hispanic militants) with chile running the South Americas .

has a radio guy named ghost.

full of racists.

started the 1st civil war (don't start again)

have to many guns.

has a libral capital despite being conservative

allows gay cow boys but not gay people unless Austin.

don't have many confederate flags.

loves putin and trump but are toooo patriotic.

would kill a guy in a prius with a big ass truck.

us too much oil (even though they had some but used that up)

was once the ocean now a state scared of god.

hates california for some reason.

bitches and moans when americans do something wrong.

but have Mexicans the kinda tolerate with blacks that often get miss treated there.

has 2 football teams (pick one already)

too big for its own good.

hat wearing.

buck tooth

hot chicks with a coutry accent except the Hispanics.

has no indians except for Indians from india

shoot first ask questions later

hot as fuck.

shit kicking hicks

has stupid gangs from all racist making impossible not to get shot or mugged.

would be Australia of America if they where independent .

pays their fair share to a shill or another wild fire starts.

>area has bike lanes
>everyone uses it as a right turn lane
LOCK ME UP

>mfw living in West U

only one I disagree with is
>You will get shot here, too (by Mexicans)
Been through there many times and it seemed fine.

Too many californians

Texas city seems way better than all the industrial bullshit along 225

My grandpa came legally and it took nearly a decade to teach all his kids English. Most don't speak it, but know it enough to thrive. My dad became a Navy veteran, a couple uncles own a business together, and only one out of the 15 of aunt's/uncles I have are on welfare and it's because she had given birth to surprise twins at a young age. She's dumb, but at least now she's trying to get out of her rut.

he looks like my minnesotan calc professor

Hey, I'm in my teaching license program right now and want to get a job in texas. Recommendations/advice?

My grandpa (God rest his soul, passed a few months ago) moved to America in his twenties. Taught himself English, worked as a insulation installer and general handyman. Wasn't even the asbestos that got him in the end, the madman. All of my uncles work at the chemical plants (gulf coast), aunts are housewives or part-timers. Pretty comfy desu

Great place, 10/10 would go again. Bit warm though.

Based AF, even the Mexicans are slowly turning based. I met a lot of Latinos that are/were from Texas and they love America and republicanism

basically texico at this point.

Try to teach advanced placement classes for the love of god.
Consists of either kids that want to be in school to succeed or kids that don't want to be with the retards. Both are exceptionally better than non-ap students by an expansive margin.

Beaner land and they voted Rato over Trump

Pretty /comfy/ here, too. My grandpa was a picker, but made good investments back home and bought land. He raised my dad and his siblings in a garage while they built the rest of the house. Although I'm upper middle class now, seeing the endurance if my grandpa brings in me pride and a goal. I will rise, for my family!

Bless your grandfather. Although I'm Agnostic, I hope he's in rest and not working on houses in Heaven

arlington reporting in

should we build the new baseball stadium or what?

As a resident of Austin, I'm only here the university degree, I say that everywhere else is infinitely better than this liberal shithole.

Thanks user, I appreciate the sentiment and good luck on bringing great honor to your family. I'm sure you can do it

Flag looks like the first Confederate Flag. You'uns play some decent football.
And General Hood damn sure wasn't a pussy!

Of course he's building. What do you think they do all day?

Yes, sadly. Texas is turning into Mexico. The feds inhibit border control. Mexican criminals get set free and deported only to come back. I'm in north Texas and the population under 18 is 60% Hispanic. Historically Texas was prosperous and had a budget surplus, now were in debt paying for Maria and her 5 anchor babies while white people put off having kids until they are more financially secure. Texas will die if there's not drastic change in the near future.

Don't lie user, the pussy there is pretty easy to get too
If they aren't coal/bean/rice burners, you just have to wait the entirety of 1 conversation to figure out what words you have to say to win easy white girl poon

Hill Country is pretty beautiful. The German culture isn't dead around there too.

>decent climate

We are saving the internet for all the faggots.

politico.com/story/2016/09/state-ags-sue-to-stop-internet-transition-228893

>I do not like it here and intend to move to the northwest in a few years

Enjoy your communism faggot.

What mod?

>I see it as a Mexican state

Texas was formed by whites and mexicans breaking away from Mexico, it was LITERALLY a Mexican territory.

>Canadian Education
A FUCKING LEAF

>Tfw you live in the part of Texas that is both hot and HUMID
Why live, last time I saw snow was 4 years ago

>Expanding beyond the southern states
Is houston your capital?

>Chicago
>travel to Austin
>considering becoming a Texan

KYS

Texas is hell on Earth. Also are there any other valley fags here?

Seeing how Texas reacts to the immigration invasion will probably determine how the rest of the country reacts.

The enclave one got me, pretty gud map

>Tfw trapped in the coastal bend

All my Hispanic friends hate niggers and illegals. Mostlyall vets, but seeing their parents struggle after getting here legaly while the illegals got paid to be here. They absolutly despise them

california?

Can we get some of these for California

Yes please, Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor, and the sports team are the only things that make Arlington worthwhile, and I do not want to drive to Dallas to see a baseball game.

I've lived in Houston the majority of my life; it's pretty shit. East Texas is a hellscape full of nothing but dilapidated infrastructure, bayous, mexicans, niggers, and degenerated white trash.

Only places I hate more are Dallas and the entirety of Louisiana.

too many fuckin pacos man I'm tired of putting up with em. Savage welfare tacos have almost destroyed Texas. I'm not sure that there's hope.

This is so true. There are white towns but I'm afraid they grow fewer. Taco niggers turn everything they touch into tacky bean town. It's hopeless unless Trump gets elected. If we end welfare the lot of em will go back.

Pros
>Greatest gun laws in America, now with campus concealed carry
>Beautiful state with some absolutely friendly people
>Some of the fastest medical centres I've ever been to
>Police are based
>We have a thing called 'Texas Irrationality' that leads to justified hatred of illegals, niggers, liberals, and anyone from California while simultaneously being buddies for life with tecanos, blacks, Sikhs. Still hate Califucks across the board.

Cons:
>Austin is a slice of San Francisco and Seattle mixed together
>Dallas is swiftly turning into Detroit thanks to Katriniggers
>Houston is Chinatown
>Worst highway construction schedules in the entire country
>Absolutely WORST drivers in America
>More and more calicucks move here
>Fort Worth is suffering from gentrification

>texas

You mean Oklahoma's colostomy bag? Topkek, what a joke that piece of shit 'state' is. Pathetic as fuck

Stop fucking playing videogames, asshole. Get a white skank and shoot a load into her. Rinse and fucking repeat.

Of course dawg. Yeah, most profs are libshits, but if you can contain your autism enough to hear them let their political opinions slip once or twice it's not that bad. The students tho, jesus christ. Interact only to smash or cop drugs.

Educate yourself , Chang

>Houston is Chinatown

Chinks make up small percentage of Houston in comparison to the Spic n' Spook population.

Have you ACTUALLY been to Houston?

One of the few good states that managed to stay sober enough not to be seduced by Trump

I enjoy Texas and the people that reveres Her traditions. The State represents the best people from North America, from North of Mexico to South of the US. However, the recent immigration of illegal trash (I know for a fact they're Sudacas from Central and South America, not Mexicans that they claim to be), SJWs pouring from California, and cucks Nationwide, particularly from the New England States, are polluting our lands with their degeneracy and poisoning the minds of our youth with the gateway drug, Marxism. I hoped that Austin and El Paso would be sufficient gentrified ghettos to contain these parasites, but now they are moving to more rural areas, demanding change and trying to impose self hate and regressive ideals (White guilt, treating Chicanos and other gypsies like people and more). The State is not yet lost, and the damage from Liberalism is repairable.

My family lived in Texas since it was Tejas and I will stay by Texas and uphold the values of the Lone Star State that made the state the greatest, in the first place.

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I live in Bryan.

This feels weird.

I mean I live in Austin, and it's 100% liberal with everything. It's pretty cringy desu.

Native Texan, my family came here from South Carolina after the Civil War and has been here ever since.

It's painful to say but this state is doomed to be the next California. The waves of Hispanics and even white diaspora from states like California will permanently alter the culture. To add insult to injury DFW is being swarmed with African migrants now. Ever time I go to the nearest supermarket I see at least one nigger in a hijab.

I've been talking with my girlfriend about us moving to either Wyoming or Montana in the future.

Alex jones keep Austin based

>no taco on mex side hand.

One job, and you failed.

El Paso is a bean Factory. Why was this not mentioned?

Fuck houston summers

Denton's alright.

>Bitch and moan about wanting to be be free
>Needs America to do the dirty job
>America glady steamrolls us (US needed practice before going against the whole world and Mexico was easy target)
>Was a country for like 3 years
>Suddenly being free aint that important
>Ends up willingly becoming yet another united state
>Starts to bitch and moan about wanting to be free
>Again
>Gets its shit pushed in
>Becomes daddy's little big girl
>Alaska comes and takes the spot
>Caused the Mex-US war and was part of the Civil War
>Did all this shit just to become the People's Northern Republic of Nicaragua
You could have been the 3rd most powerfull nation in the continent and look at you now, I ain't mad just disappointed.