Wha.. what did he mean by this ???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JTSantucci/status/781618934877413376
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/29/politics/donald-trump-angela-merkel-praise-criticism/index.html
my.mixtape.moe/ucbzji.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he playing 4D chess again , as in I love Merkel shes responcible for Brexit , rr..right ??

"Great" as in she's been invaluable to his campaign due to JUSTing her country.

Merekel is the only safe answer. Anyone else and lefties will hang you. You know he wanted to say duarte.

As based for his country as he can be Mr. Muerte keeps calling out USA cops for " targeting poor blacks" , witch is strange since hes against drugs , hes not the brightest guy that for sure

they all answer merekel

just proves once again trump is just another CIA stooge, just like Clinton

No that Al lepo guy couldnt name a single one.. kek

Oh shit Trump has been murdered and replaced with a globalist lizard

Literally Hitler supports merkel? Wow merkel btfo

She is a great leader though, in the sense that she's doing what she wants and isn't under any real threat to lose her power.

Just like hurler was a great leader

got a source other than a tweet?

Merkel was peobably the first person that came to his head and he just rolled with it instead of bumbling around like Johnson.

Or maybe he has already considered the question and Merkel was the best answer from ab testing.

It think Lobber and Tosser were much better than Hurler.

Why post a fake tweet like I can't investigate

>not answering Abe
Safest answer you can get without making either side butthurt.

Yeah, don't you guys remember from "With Open Gates" Trump lambasting Merkel for her reckless immigration policy?

This.

DRUMPF IS A FUCKING IDIOT AND THE DRUMPFLETS ON Cred Forums WILL SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES HE GOES FULL RETARD

user u are retarded

twitter.com/JTSantucci/status/781618934877413376

If he wants women support and is against immigration and he needs to spout any powerfull womans name wouldnt he just say Theresa May

Source here because OP is faggot:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/29/politics/donald-trump-angela-merkel-praise-criticism/index.html

He says:

"Well, I think (Angela) Merkel is a really great world leader, but I was very disappointed that -- when she -- this move with the whole thing on immigration,"

"I was always a Merkel person, I thought really fantastic, but I think she made a very tragic mistake a year-and-a-half ago,"

can confirm , am faggot

Yeah, when I saw Gary Johnson have his second "Aleppo moment" where he again dropped his bong and could not name one single world leader, I thought:

"Theresa May."

This solution applies to Trump, too. She's a woman, she represents a solid U.S. ally, and she is literally Making Britain Great Again.

She's also just now solidifying her position, so it would be courteous to acknowledge her, since Obama has been snubbing her and lectured the UK public on Brexit.

If you read the full quote he says hes liked her except fpr the last year and a half

finnaly somone logical on /pol who knows politics and isnt edgy 14 year old , if he truly consulted polsters hed know he needs to sat Theresa , he just spouted first thing that come to his mind ( since he cant name Putin ) , would it kill him to do his research for once hes making us look like idiots for supporting him sometimes

>Trump has repeatedly vilified Merkel for accepting an influx of Syrian refugees into her country
That completes the story

>the ass-ravaged city of Cred Forums

Not many respectable world leaders right now, they're all either crooks or cucks. It's a question with no good answer

He said this before the migrant crisis you dolts. Later he said shes not handlingit well. Fc all you ignorant mofos

Oh nvm there is actually based Hungary man but probably not a safe answer for Trump

you have Lena saved on your PC
i rest my case

He could have named someone like Aung San Kyi. There is nothing bad that any US media outlet can say about her.

Honestly Merkel IS a great leader.

Her disastrous policies have woken people up to problems with the EU, immigration, islam, etc.

The right wing couldn't have asked for a better world leader.

>leftist posts incomplete quote

If it weren't for lies and half-truths, liberals wouldn't have anything to say whatsoever.

He says it to get headlines. How many times have we been through this? Democrats are extremely retarded.

Should have answered Kim Jong Un

>You know he wanted to say Duarte
Then why did he hold back? I thought the thing admirable about him was he says it like it is and isn't afraid to be politcally incorrect?

>b-but he's smart to be politically correct when it's convenient for you
Kill yourself

Merkel used to be conservative. Turned Germany around, made it an economic powerhouse.

Then someone waved pic related under her nose, and she went full retard.

Never trust female leaders. Even the most rational ones are only pretending they can't be reduced to blubbering wrecks ready to say "fuck having borders and laws and shit" by a single photo of a dead baby.

Just lost a bunch of respect for him. Fucking idiot.

Complete retards.
Merkel is the safe choice, the probability of her doing anything controversial until the election is 0%. Theresa May is still new, anything can happen; she can say something controversial, and it would be pinned on Trump.
Merkel is the safe bet, and he still took the opportunity of appealing to his base with the immigration criticism.

Trump's main goal is not to make headlines, to appear safe and not-insane. He literally said on his last O'Reilly interview he wants to avoid making headlines. He's just playing it safe, waiting until he can unleash his October surprise.

sounds like yet again one of his classic setups. when they ask him to clarify his statement, he says something like, yeah, she was responsible for brexit and admitted it was a mistake to take in so many migrants

She has links to Buddhist groups that want to exterminate Muslims desu.

Faggot. Merekel was a decent leader. She's just shit now and has made bad decisions the past couple years. She's also on her way out so it doesn't matter much.

he said anything BAD , desu

>Serbian flag
>Canadian flag
Probably the worst CTR shilling I've seen since the debates

She didn't "make" Germany an economic powerhouse. She's never been "conservative" in the American sense. You know nothing about German politics, shut up.

> not thinking Der Fuhrer is a great person

>then why didn't he
He's not an absolute retard, he actually wants to win the election. Also he probably doesnt know much about duarte.

"She's also on her way out so it doesn't matter much."
Oh so the next German leader will deport all that came and will stop influx of new immigrants , fuck off with she started out ok bullshit , its in what state country is left after their reign that leaders are truly judged by

great doesn't mean good fyi

Germany will be fine. (It wont)

read everything posted by this ID before going full retard , also nice addition to the conversation user , you can thank that Serbian flag for Germany not becoming Germanistan back in 1300 / 1400s

>Happened in 2013
>before migrant crisis

CTR, can you guys ever make anything right?

>tweet showing half of what Trump said

reminds me of this:

my.mixtape.moe/ucbzji.webm

Thanks for correcting the record

This

It's actually smart because it makes libtards admit Merkel is shit

There really aren't that many choices that wouldn't land him in hot water. He could have said Trudeau just for fun though.

Pretty sure Trump has never heard of Duterte. I mean he's not even well known enough for you to spell his name right.

Trump has been saying since day one of his campaign that Merkel surprised him, because on one hand she had done a good job with Germany economically, but on the other she had cursed Germany to so much war and suffering with her extremely retarded immigration policies.

If you don't offer your asshole to muslims you LOSE

wtf i love Merkel now

You owe me a new pair of sides xir

>duarte