AnCap Meme Thread

Haven't seen one of these threads for a little while and they're always good for a laugh. Post your best ones.

also this one

That would completely violate the NAP.

memes = serious

You need some sort of NAP violation to have an objectively funny AnCap ball joke.

It's missing the whole spirit, it comes off of something out of a facebook post. Sad.

Wew

If force has been initiated by OP when can we blow them up with our apache helicopters?

anyone have the McWarlord one?
Or just more recreational nukes

ayy

I've got mcHospital™

They aggressed on your profits by not getting injured.

In an ANCAP paradise, would I be able to build a nuke in my own property? Would no one be able to object me building a nuclear weapon in my own backyard?

in theory yea, build whatever you want on your own property

So what if I detonate a nuclear device in my own property

>inb4 as long as the fireball and subsequent fallout doesn't exceed your property limits and violates the NAP of your neighbours

McMechanized infantry storm the last stronghold of the Burger King east of the Mississippi™, and riddle the King's employees and soldiers with 20mm cannon fire. Colorized, c. 2029.

Daily reminder that the parts of Somalia and Zimbabwe that are outside government controls, are true AnCap paradises

Breddy gud fâm

In all seriousness, what if you actually invite someone to your house, and while they are settled in, you tell them they are no longer welcome and they have to leave within 20 seconds, else they are violating your NAP. Could you then kill them for that?

Wouldn't matter.

ANCAP world would mean you can't transport any nuclear products to your land unless neighbours allowed you to. They wouldn't.

It's basically US>IRAN

kek

If I say I'm shipping incredibly dense comic books but it's actually pitchblende and my neighbors are dumb enough to believe me and let me ship it across their land am I violating NAP?

Libertarians get insanely made if you bring up either of these countries.

Roald Dahl believed in a true AnCap paradise

>Able to feed you factory workers in food

Legally you would be violating. But in the ANCAP world 'legal' only matters if the other person catches you and cares.

Best one.

Unless there is some kind of agreement as to what can and cannot be transported on a spacific private roads, paying a fee to use the road would entitle you to carry nuclear material on it. Any search and seizure at that point would be a violation of NAP. If you just buy the road there is no concern.

You can build a nuclear weapon on your property, and any attempt to stop you is a violation of the NAP and would justify its limited use on those individuals.

You're better at this that me. I want to be on your team.

This is a McDonald at a military training base. It is the only fast food on that base too (besides a pizza shop that never opens) this happens a few days ago too. The soldiers can not leave the training area too it's McDonald or food truck food

I use the word too a lot

Anyone have the one about detonating a nuke over ur house in ur airspace so it doesn't violates the nap one