OMG! CTR HACKED! FAIL! LMAO!!! OWNED! PWNED 100 100

hi guys luckily i just found this secret new hacked leak image, and as you can see it shows a hacked CTR computer in their chatroom. As you can see it shows David Brock HIMSELF in this chatroom here. this is PROOF that CTR is on this board and oh boy you are better be glad i just leaked this hack. becaues it actually PROVEs that anons are using FOXACiD nSA spying hacking software. This softaware can BACKTRACE your IP addresses. AND AS YOU CAN SEE HERE... these evil CTR NSA hackers actually allude to the fact the OBAMA HIMSELF has given them permission to HACK our computers and DOX US to MURDER US. So, you guys can just thank me later but now that i have leaked the new pwned image hack, i just suggest that you guys lay low for a couple days. no need to thank me. you can just thank me later.

this is a warning for all you guys posting memes on this image board. they are planning an assassination plot, as shown by this image. luckily you can just thank me later for leaking this hacked image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats with the dumb shit subject line?

Obvious bait/shill drama as usual.

>kek'led to u my good buddy, IMMA FIRING MA LAZERS
>toppost I'm a /r/etardfag kekled big time my pepe friend!
>well memeld my good friend, im going to post some rare peeps

LOL ctr shill detected XD

I'm pretty sure this is bullshit and you're an autistic CTR shill.

this shit is fucking fake and gay. look at this shitty fucking screenplay.

ohh, BACKTRACE my IP???

ORDERED BY OBAMA HIMSELF?

DOX US TO FIND AND MURDER US?

pwned?

it seems more likely that you're CTR than this is. fag.

sage.

Cred Forums DUN GOOFED

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

THEY'RE BACKTRACING THEM

>Trump supporter posts hacked leak
>Gets called CTR shill
UMM CTR SHILL DETECTED? LOL !

try harder

>using slack

>ITT: failed troll bait post, abandon thread

Cred Forums shitposting tier

LOL got any proof that this isn't real? THIS WAS LEAKED. by admins on SA

jk guys im actually memeing the 5 other threads that CTR shills are spamming this right now

OP is a giant faggot

This is the real thread
>

You're trying way too hard, fama-lama-ding-dong-poo-poo-pee-pee-transparent-to-me

Thanks for confirming its fake. They'd be breaking most privacy laws for this, so it smelled fake any way.

CTR shills made that it's so fucking obvious. look at the subject line
>HACKED!
>LMAO!
>FAIL!
>Obama gave CTR hacking tools and permission to assassinate Cred Forums users like Seth Rich
You people are autistic for believing that shit

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

How does Hillary Clinton support Israel?

I think this is probably controlled disinformation. Probably legit CTR members staging a conversation about scary stuff like Seth Rich and NSA tech, then purposefully releasing it here in the hopes that it'll scare people from memeing. They know it'll feed our paranoia, it's the perfect kind of disinfo.

I know I'm gonna get shit for this but what does "CTR" stand for?

Correct The Record
reddit.com/r/correcttherecord
correcttherecord.com
Hillary's social media shill team
Yeah I was skeptical until today when people started spamming threads about it and every OP sounded like they had downs CTR HACKED! LMAO!

Thank you

>OMG SPAZZ
Some of us are taking us seriously, I don't know if the satire or he is a young one.

But he is trying to discredit FOXFIRE threat the chans by making the messenger look like an idiot and the chans to vetted the evidence look like tinfoil hats. Even if we were on the same side I would not want to be in the same squad.

Spread the word, but I hope people take it seriously, and use their own good judgement to verify it.

>This is the real thread
> →

>i just suggest that you guys lay low for a couple days

>speaks in hushed voice...
"yea, ok"

fuk off dick head

CTR is a honeypot and you all are getting played hard right now.

Great leak user. Remind me to thank you later.

Then raise the Jolly Roger boys.....it's war!
But first lets stock up on rum.

I mean I believe that somebody would be this stupid, but a sacrifice of Cred Forums virgins, I mean let the bodies pile up, it won't help anybody win an election except maybe trump.

is that the idea, just kill all the Trump supporters before election day?

fucking unreal, what a load of manure

Fuck off CTR

>it's the perfect kind of disinfo.

I think it just encourages people to do more, it's the exact type of attention a lot of the people here want,

even if they die in the process

What a waste of time.

This place is unmitigated chaos. Anything that happens here, because of here, or too here, is all most likely just one big coincidence, and was inevitably going to happen because it could, regardless of outside influence.