Why can 20 Amish whites build a barn in a week...

Why can 20 Amish whites build a barn in a week, while taking breaks to pray 3-5 times a day and have 3 family meals a day, including allocated "free time"; When it takes 20 niggers two weeks with limited break time and 8 white people to make sure they actually work for the free food, shelter, and entertainment they are provided.

lol
Self respect

Thats a start. but id like a deeper understanding of this phenomenon

Entirely different culture. They have tight knit communities where they value strong work ethic and close families. Its really that simple.

Is it though? I feel like this concept could be applied to other situations. Such as my white friend, who works at a jap restaurant, having to stay on the niggers ass to get him to do anything other than listen to cRAP music and smoke blunts. Most workplaces could be considered a tight knit community. Where, typically, the only lazy race is the googles

googles aren't lazy in the bedroom though

From Lancaster, the Amish don't put up new barns anymore, it's not 1840. Also, they don't take prayer breaks 3-5 times a day, they aren't muslims.

We all know they are incredible at raping white women , that is beside the point.

i used to live in lancaster before it turned into puerto rico

So who builds the barns you proxied leaf?

In most societies work is actually a bad thing. Whites and a very few others value work as a kind of power, everyone else sees power as making others work for you.

Around here, we don't have Amish people however we have a lot of Hutterite colonies, and jesus they are efficient people.

My dad called a local colony who were an hour and change away asking if they had any 12x12 sheds he could buy one morning. The person responded no, but we can build you one and deliver it. My dad said great, could it be delivered next week? It arrived by 2 pm that afternoon.

They don't live in barns dude, they live in normal farm houses.

This is one of the reasons I'm glad to be going off to college soon.

Can I get a reply from a non degenerate?

Did I say they lived there you fucking moron? Stop changing the subject.

gotta admire the amish

Are you a nigger?

>They don't live in barns dude, they live in normal farm houses.

Where do they keep the farm equipment?

They don't use barns, it's really that simple. Most people who still have barns only use them for decorative purposes or for keeping small animals like rabbits that have nothing to do with the actual farm part of the farm.

>Most people who still have barns only use them for decorative purposes or for keeping small animals like rabbits that have nothing to do with the actual farm part of the farm

I live on a farm you dumb cuck.

>Where do they keep the farm equipment?

No clue, Amish people don't really make friends with the "english" so all the only farm I've been on was owned by a couple in the church I went to as a kid. I don't spend my time learning the inner workings of amish farms, but I do know that nobody "puts up" barns anymore.

Either those children are all giants, or that whole family doesn't go past 5'4 in height

If you value your tractor, you put it in a building. Typically called a "barn" where you keep other tools, seed, hay, and grains.

Can we get back to the original discussion, and not debate amish practice here?