What did FEMA mean by this?

What did FEMA mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0uWX_3era2g

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/09/a-portentous-warning-about-trains-appeared-on-a-local-new-york-news-station-yesterday-evening-wtf-is-going-on-3418806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JggJQObR8TQ&
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7O7iylOGdk
boston.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/nationwide-emergency-alert-system-test-fcc-female/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u0F984w4vLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk
youtube.com/watch?v=SDMs1ZLV2xI
youtu.be/LnkMSmLc6mM
excludedmiddle.com/occulted_dr._seuss.htm
www-psych.nmsu.edu/~linda/greeneggs/gepage1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Wry_c8LTcjo
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
twitter.com/WKTV/status/781261359392681984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, seriously watch this shit

What makes this interesting is the train crash in NJ. Where was this?

It's a test broadcast what's the big deal

Creepy shit.

(((test)))

>Pajeet visits america.
>Decides to make a band.
>Starts getting dosh, fame, etc.
>The final blowout of his tour, the whole place is destroyed in a sulfuric nightmare.
>An acid eaten sign reads "DROWNING POO, LIVE TONIG"

>that broadcast predates the train crash
>the broadcast was in NY

Okay. That's past a little creepy and into 'slightly terrified' territory.

This test broadcast was supposedly somewhere in NY

and also, for what it's worth:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/09/a-portentous-warning-about-trains-appeared-on-a-local-new-york-news-station-yesterday-evening-wtf-is-going-on-3418806.html

Holy shit

If we're gonna die, we're gonna die. I just don't like how civil alerts use those scary as fuck noises. I hate those noises more than I hate the idea of imminent death, they scare the shit out of me.

Merely a coincidence goyim

no kidding mate, they're terrifying

Warning for the United States. Civial authorities hav issued a hazardous materials warning. effective until september 29, 02:16 AM EDT. Would You Could you. Wait for fruther instructrions. pee pee poo poo poo

i do not like green eggs and ham.

Pepe will jizz his green goo any minute now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JggJQObR8TQ&
Nice Baby OP
It would be a shame if something happened to it

Delete this thread

Fuck off you filthy shekel hoarding kike you stay away from one of our own.

holy fuck

so this has been debunked as fake, right?
pls

Why would they broadcast something like this on television?

even if its fake it was pretty spooky

theoritcally mind control im not watching that

oh fuck its too late for me

MY VISION IS BLURRING, MAKE IT STOP

it kinda seemed like activation triggers.
Like the Manchurian Canidate!

Can you guys stop talking about this? Everything is fine nothing is happening.

Just stop paying attention to it.

oh god fema is here

i said theoretically dont play with me

Fema please staaaappp it.
Where my fema check at?

>Would you. Could you. On a train.

What did they mean by this?

What the fuck is this?

fake and gay

>predates the train crash

ok, kinda scared now.

would you. could you. on a train? maybe someone who worked at fema wanted to send out a sos message by reaching by broadcast.

>Would you. Could you. On a train?

wtf

Faark, that gave me goosebumps. What die juden was it about?

Creepy

why is this happening?

Green eggs and ham they are coming for Dr. Seuss by digging up his grave.

This would have raised so many eyebrows I wouldnt be hearing about it just on Cred Forums.

YOU STAY AWAY FROM THAT BABY.

Green eggs and ham

bumping for this weird shit.

Saw some tinfoil hat the other day talk about how FEMA was testing a new nationwide alert system around 2:20 pm on the 29th guess he was right.

>mind control
Idiot

Seriously what the fuck is this?

what if its trigger words for a ISIS cell

yes what in the fucking hell is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7O7iylOGdk

IN A TRAIN?
N

A

T
R
A
I
N
?

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/09/28/nationwide-emergency-alert-system-test-fcc-female/

WASHINGTON (CBS) – If you notice an unexpected interruption while watching TV or listening to radio Wednesday afternoon – it’s only a test.

The FCC says it is coordinating with FEMA for a mandatory nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System at 2:20 p.m. on Sept. 28.

>It's just a test goy, now quit asking questions your antisemitism fuck

whats going on and why?

You ok fagmuffin?

Maximum freedom is coming to every piece of shit American, now bend over and take it like a good patriot

please, spread your video everywhere. we'll defend you and your family if necessary

Not sure honestly, i'm looking it up right now

But what's concerning is the part where it says
>on a Train
And there is that train crash that happened recently

SOMEONE CALL ALEX JONES, HE LOVES FEMA

I don't get it

OP what the fuck is this???

it's his baby. we need to defend this man and spread his video.

That really your baby op? If so I'm legit spooped.

see

HOLY FUCK SHILLS ARE STARTING TO MAKE THREATS

bumping one final time so that this can spread

nah that's not my kid actually i'm just joking about that

not the FEMA message though

It was a hack

http:// offgridsurvival.com/femas-emergency-alert-system-hacked-warns-hazardous-materials-disaster-mention-trains/

even spookier tbqh

it could potentially be theoretically happening very soon

the demonic beings to which most of the (((events))) are offered to feed upon the fear of the victims, this is to maximize fear

Are (((they))) making you say that?

Are you an institutionalized man now?

I read on facefuck that FEMA stated they did NOT put out this broadcast. A lot of people were talking about this on fb in the NYC area. Very fucking spooky. Have they released any information on the train engineer?

You think you know better than FEMA what to do with this month's Ambrosia shipment?

EL DIABLO EL DIABLO!

>Emergency alert systems in New York get hacked
>they turn off their systems temporarily
>actual event happens which will cause more chaos due to a real alert not being introduced fast enough

I WONT LET THIS THREAD DIE
This shit is weird as fuck

Fun fact! Those blurt noises actually contain digital information. The format is called SAME: Specific Area Message Encoding, and its used so that the stations that relay them know when and where to do so.

The recorded video doesn't follow the SAME protocol. The blurts are supposed to be played three times for data integrity. In the video, they're only played twice.

After trying to decode the initial blurts, both the stereo left and right channels emit garbage... twice. The final intact blurt on one channel outputs "uuuuu\xAE\xAE\xAE:8".
Better call Cred Forums, we've got a five you.

If there is a better recording (with all three blurts), I might be able to decode or at least reconstruct the message.

OH MY GOD

GUYS THEY ISSUED A NATIONWIDE TEST ON THE FEMA TO SEE IF IT WORKS LIKE THEY DO EVERY SINGLE STINKING MONTH

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING, IT'S BEEN FUN BOYS

>even after seeing this amerifats will still believe that 9/11 was done by dem muhsleems

Shit is going to shit
>white genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The odd warning was sent over WKTV News Channel 2 in Utica, New York. The station quickly sent out a message on their Facebook page saying there was no emergency and blamed the message on FEMA test codes that were not intended for public broadcast. But hours later, concerned viewers reported seeing the message pop up on their screens again.

One person died and 100 more were injured. Whoever issued that threat can't into mass murder.

what the fuck, call the fbi guys, this shit is serious

but in every video of these the noises are the same, why would that be or am i missing something?

I'm not taking the risk of going to jail for watching that video, so just tell me what happens in it.

>call the fbi guys

THIS THREAD IS SPOOPED, SON

I'm having an emotional reaction or something over here

Wtf

it's a video of OP holding a baby, and shill making a threat to it, and later OP denying it was FEMA. Spoopy

That shit made me recoil what the fuck was up with that wording?

jewbook.com/wktv2/posts/10154129314638264

just watch it and get spooked like the rest of us nerd

watch this afterwards for some real old school spooky shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0F984w4vLQ

You fucking faggot retard the tests never have cryptic creepy childrens limerick shit in them.

I made the mistake of not paying attention to that red bar at the top and thought OP was shitting his pants over a fucking FEMA test of all things. Maybe the train "accident" in NJ wasn't an accident after all?

It doesn't strike you as unusual that they mentioned a train and then a train derails in NJ today? This broadcast came out of Utica.

The decoding is very sensitive to noise and recording quality. SAME transmits about 521 bits of information every second; even little things can throw it off.

That train limerick is either benign jokery or nefarious, elitist, occult jokery.

Would you? Could you? On a train. WAKE THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS. This is a legitimate happening. What might the hazardous materials be referring to?

What's FEMA?

I mean, what the fuck do they actually do?

I've heard about them setting up concentration camps or something like that a few years ago. But I just can't keep the alphabet soup of organisations straight in my mind.

I am indeed saying this is suspect unless you replied to the wrong person.

It's the same youtube accounts. OP, make a burner one mext time, you baka ass motherfucker.

MOOODS

That is odd. Sometimes I wonder about this shit.

>whats fema
Gary johnson, is that you?

OP BLINK TWICE IF YOU ARE IN DANGER

POST PEPE IF OKAY

You know, they could literally tell us "Hey, where going a shitton of people here soon, are you ready?" and no one would still give at shit. I can't wait for that to happen.

it's not my kid guys this isn't my youtube account you nerds, it's a repost, i don't even have a kid

KEK

If this is a result of that train derailing actually being an act of terror: Why "hazardous materials"? Also who gives a shit if this is a precursor to war?

That's some creepy shit. Tell me it's fake.

Its 100% real

Usually when somebody records their own TV it isn't fake.

They're a way shittier, less efficient, government-funded version of Red Cross/Red Crescent Disaster Relief.

10/10

I have to admit, I kek'd. He should move here.
Hrm, I haven't really heard of them doing any of that though. I thought that was up to the National Guard?

Wtf I love green eggs and ham now

When some country threatens to nuke us (most notable example) all the televisions go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK over and over again followed by some creepy ass computer voice. They test it every month and I'm inches away from a heart attack each time.

Fucking this.... Is fucking Dr Seuss writing for FEMA now??

OP HERE

I JUST GOT A BLACK COCK SHOVED UP MY ANUS BY UNDERCOVER FEDS

PLS SEND HALP

National Guard is state-based... they're mostly defense, but when they're deployed for disaster relief they're the boots on the ground; patrolling neighborhoods, filling sandbags, etc.

FEMA is federal based and they're just "managing" the emergencies like buying shelters/trailers, getting food/water to disaster areas, etc. They don't actually handle the emergency as much as deal with the consequences.

So did someone hack the station? Was it a fema broadcast test? An accidental FEMA broadcast test? What...

>HALP
>H ALP
>ALP

that's the $64,000 question

OP'S BEEN TAKEN TO A BLACKSITE IN AUSTRALIA

IT'S TIME TO REACTIVATE THE 108TH KANGAROO BRIGADE

Call the emus. We're going to war

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk

youtube.com/watch?v=SDMs1ZLV2xI
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yeah exactly.

This was real and it's creepy. On a train?

That legitimately gave me chills. I would be spooked as fuck if I heard this on TV at night.

Sorry m8. We didgerifucked you over

Just a warning that pepe's are uncontrolled and on the lose.

Jesus that actually is scary. Fuck, Hillary better not get into office with all the badmouthing Russia she's been doing.

Would you. Could you. On a train?

>I heard the very same message on channel 3 KCRA Sacramento, CA. What ever happened, its a security issue. You should not have any communication issues when you have the blue federal FEMA screen, let alone transmit end of the world propaganda. Definitely an issue. I see how a country like Russia can hack into our emergency notification system and give us wrong information.
Guys, consider me spooked. Please tell me I'm just being paranoid and everything is daijoubu.

>Seuss
EVERYTIME

Sounded like Rush Limbaugh, in any case what in the fuck.

Dirty bombs.

Creepy as hell

>some cheeky cunt at FEMA uses rush limbaugh sound clips to test emergency alert messages

Take off the tinfoil hat, faggots

youtu.be/LnkMSmLc6mM

But couldn't someone just edit the message then play it on the TV in an attempt to give their ruse some authenticity? Has anyone found another source?

>Nuclear holocaust
>Climate Change renders the earth uninhabitable
I wonder (((who))) was behind this???
Pic related

For that video I don't think so, but this shit is what is giving me the spoops

U-uh, guys w-whats happening?

I'm on my mobile at the moment, can't watch yet.

Funnily enough, I'm on the train

>FEMA broadcast
>Rush starts dropping redpilling people

fucking kek

Pretty clear evidence that the government had a hand in the train wreck.

Who died? Anyone important?

Send to Alex Jones? Or will that just get the video discredited fast?

FEMA CONFIRMED HACKED HOLY FUCK
>FEMA replied that they did not send this out. They will launch a full investigation into how their codes were hacked. WKTV seems to be the only target of this hack. For now, we have disabled the codes in our decoder that trigger this alert. If there is a real National Alert, we will still receive it from the local radio stations we are assigned to monitor. WKTV will cooperate fully with FEMA, providing information about our hardware, software and internet access, and will provide log files from our devices. This information will be helpful to FEMA to track down the source of this hack.
IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

no hurt in trying.

send to Drudge and Brietbart too I guess

can we get their attention on twitter maybe?

Fake and goy. Saged.

Not fake you fucking shill

Corrections from the SAME guy earlier up (): I forgot entirely that messages are now delivered via Common Alerting Protocol (CAP), which *can* specify instructions to be displayed.

Just got 75% more spooky for me.

>Captcha: ESCIA SILVERIO

In short, there was a normal looking and sounding FEMA test on two different TVs but then gets interrupted by Rush Limbaugh bitching about the environment. A commenter in one of the videos suggested the Russians are hacking us and giving wrong information and now my heart rate is beginning to increase.

One person died. One hundred were injured.

FEMA needs to maintain radio communication with it's "manufacturers"?!?!? Manufacturers of what? The manufacturers for millions of plastic coffins for the mass graves? The manufacturers for millions of NATO spec ammunition for the UN troops operating the FEMA camps? The manufacturers of the concentration camp rail cars? The manufacturers of the "martial law in effect" signs?

WTF that is too spooky famalam

That is what the warning will say when Obama puts the Trump supporters in FEMA concentration camps.

It takes a Russian hacker cracking a FEMA broadcast to redpill you lardasses.

Pls don't bully us Russia-senpai

Wasn't Rush pulled off air a few days ago or yesterday or something like that? Would be a hilarious but weird glitch if somehow Rush's segment when he was pulled off air is what he's talking about there.

How do you know that it wasn't a 400 pound hacker sitting in his bed?

Kek'd

economic collapse preparation for tomorrow possibly prepare your anuses

Not sure if threats to bait us into attacking them or legitimate...

just make the video unpublished

It's over THEY'RE COMING

praise kek

dbk is collapsing the world we may or may not end up in camps, or its a false flag that may happen tomorrow. Im actually a little scared.

Oh fug

yea us leaves get them all the time up here.

KEK WILLS IT

What the fuck have you led me to?

excludedmiddle.com/occulted_dr._seuss.htm

Just watched it.

Interesting the correlation of this with the recent debate, namely Hillarys accusations that Russia was behind the DNC hack.

One thing is sure though, it is great being on the ass end of the earth.

thread is getting slid to hell

Fuck, I'm now nervously waiting for my cable to do the emergency systems report thing.

Obviously death camps.

Canacuck here. Saw the test too. Was it not nust a normal test to make sure the broadcast system works?

Lol nevermind, i just watched OP's video. That was creepy as fuck. Also they didnt mention a test, so it clearly wasnt. Presumably someone had access to something they shouldnt.

www-psych.nmsu.edu/~linda/greeneggs/gepage1.htm

This thread was not deleted in time.

Now you are out of time
youtube.com/watch?v=Wry_c8LTcjo

It honestly took me a while to get what everyone was talking about.

Initiating slide protocol.

Check these digits

He said that the video was not the national fema emergency test. It was a separate warning, which is worse.

initiating bump protocol
No. Those gets have already been got over 900 times now.

YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE!!!

Do you people think this is actually something serious? Christ you people are fucking gullible.

Pro tip: this is nothing different than the last 50 ITS HAPPPENING!!! events you autists have had.

>inb4 SHILL SPOOKY ILLUMINATI JIDF!!

For anyone who doesn't know Cindy Macalister is the one who taped the broadcast and put it on yewtube

Yo famalam, that's a sick ugly mane pic you got there, love you fer dat

why would you post the dragon alien, and why do I know what this is

Jewish plant to promote cuckoldry.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

I just blurted in my pants reading that

F

Bump

yur wife is pretty haught

DOOM

They are an offshoot of a.l.e.p.p.o. what is that you say? even presidential candidates don't know.

>forced crying of wolf

not good

>Emergency Broadcast will be used to convince everyone that the world is inhabitable

Top jej

Explain? Plox

What is a FEMA?

Fucking this!! Holy shit

>the only hope that civilization-
>tape runs out

>Internet dies tomorrow
>Deutsche bank dies today
>FEMA playing Rush Limbaugh clips
It was nice knowing you guys.

ITT: autistic people are spooped by a home video where some guy just HAPPENS to start filming this TV mere seconds before a FEMA warning, and spooped by literal tests (it even says THIS IS A TEST)

Or an sarin attack like the Aum sect did

It's real, you massive faggot. Here's a message directly from the station, saying the warning was a technical error.
twitter.com/WKTV/status/781261359392681984

>FEMA EAS "TEST"
>Train derails, killing only one... test

Also, what may have been on that train, Cred Forums?

CONDUCTOR