Louisiana Shot, Killed 6-Year-Old

> Two deputies in Marksville, Louisiana, opened fire on an SUV and killed Jeremy Mardis, 6

BLM is all over this, where the hell are you all at?

Still trying to make excuses for these inexperienced, power hungry law figures?

> Few was reportedly unarmed and didn't have a warrant out for his arrest.

> reports the attorneys for the marshals claimed they were acting in self-defense after Few allegedly hit one of their vehicles with his own.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/09/jeremy-mardis-norris-greenhouse-derrick-stafford-shooting-full-video-youtube-uncensored-unedited-chris-few-louisiana/
youtube.com/watch?v=lRu-QiOUKpA
youtube.com/watch?v=U7nC9cpHyNc
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you even want to guess how many times this has happened before and didn't get as much as a newspaper or local new station mention?

Don't defending the police officer but I'm also questioning any kind of selective outrage being signaled onto this.

>reports the attorneys for the marshals claimed they were acting in self-defense after Few allegedly hit one of their vehicles with his own.
If we get into a fender bender with the police, then.........

bump

Don't forget link op. Fuck these guys

heavy.com/news/2016/09/jeremy-mardis-norris-greenhouse-derrick-stafford-shooting-full-video-youtube-uncensored-unedited-chris-few-louisiana/

>BLM outraged
>kid is white

Sometimes law enforcement fucks up, and in most cases they are held accountable. If BLM and other anti-cop groups existed to bring justice to places that need it, I would support them.

But the reality is that BLM rolls in justified and necessary shootings with ones that are actually a product of shitty policing. Any officer involved shooting, to them, is an act of immorality and evil.

Incidents in which the officers involved were wrong in their decisions are very rare.

Wow it's almost as if BLM is an actual inclusive humanist organization unlike white supremacists such as yourself

>BLM is all over this
I really doubt it.
They haven't cared for any of the others.

>flag

>(((flag)))

>refuse to stop for the police
>with your son in the car
>get into a police chase
>ram a cop car

>your son gets shot

Hey (((greatest ally)))

>Hands were up in the air when the shots were fired.
>Cops lied about having a warrant for you arrest.

This so many times. People are so fucking retarded. People should just obey police and not challenge them so this shit would not happen.

>this justifies running from the police with your son in the car

You know how this could have been avoided? Acting like a civilized human being and pulling your car over. Especially since you have your child in the passenger seat.

>Marksville, Louisiana - Body cam footage showing two Louisiana cops shooting into a car and killing a 6-year-old boy sitting in the passenger seat of his father’s car was released earlier today, showing no evidence that the cops were in fear for their lives as they have been claiming since last year.

>After all, not only does the video not show Christopher Few using his car as a weapon by ramming his car into their cars.

>His car is not even pointed in their direction.

I don't believe they had the right to open fire. Yeah, the dad is a complete retard, but I watched the video numerous times and this guy just started driving again once they parked their cruisers and got out. It's like they were too lazy to get back in their cars so they just started shooting.

they're just doing it for the press.
they don't actually care

in fact if they were smart they would be ignoring this because it goes against their
>police hate blacks
narrative

>both cops had a history of violence and unchecked abuses, especially Stafford, who was once charged with aggravated rape, so if only they would have fired him from the get-go, little Jeremy Mardis would be alive today.

Or perhaps his death benefits them.

>BLM giving a shit about anyone that isn't a nigger

Stupid kid probably deserved it.

>At the time, there was talk that perhaps the deputies had a personal vendetta against Few. Possibly over a woman. But that has not been talked about since.

fuck you, I know my rights, my daddy died for this country, why'd you stop me?

I ain't done nothin` an you can't prove it!

>People should just obey police and not challenge them so this shit would not happen.
People challenge russian cops all the time. Yet nobody gets shot in their own car here.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRu-QiOUKpA

youtube.com/watch?v=U7nC9cpHyNc

its all narratives these days

>war on blacks by police
>war on police by blm
>that war on christmas thing that comes around once every few years

Watched the video almost 10 times. Did not see the guy drive his truck into police cars at all like they're claiming.

nothing to see here folk. Jews gonna jew.

>self defense
>from stationary car

>You know how this could have been avoided? Acting like a civilized human being and pulling your car over.
:^)

>BLM is all over this
Sauce?

If anything BLM would be protesting the officers being prosecuted because they are black/PoCs.

Not going outside or not getting a fiancee could also have avoided this shit.
What is the braked car going to kill the poor police officers? There was no fucking reason to open fire.

People should just obey police and not challenge them so this shit would not happen.

>BLM is all over this
Why? That kid looks almost as white as their leader.

I said that too but there is no "self defense" in this incident.

They kill a white kid and NOW you care

Seems like a trick to make whites support blm.

Well buddy, no one gave me a few million to protest, like BLM got. It's a two day drive to there, but I have a job that I won't have on Monday if I'm not there.
If you want to give me a salary, to fly around and protest like they get, I'll do it. Otherwise I have to go back and pay for all their Gibbs shortly.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

That kid fought back and attacked the other person.
The kid in the car wasn't doing shit.

>Disobeying police warrants execution
Nice society you've got there.

you don't understand, denmark. your cops don't have to worry about being charged at or being killed by rioters

>refuse to stop for the police
>your son gets shot

>Car stop
>car can't shoot back
Okay.jpg

'
then why aren't they called 'All Lives Matter'?

The cops have lied about everything in this case so far.
Bootlickers will defend this

>BLM
>Caring for a white kid

colored me skeptical.

traffic shoulda just kept going. these people can't legally occupy a highway and should expect to get hit.

Uhh cars kill way more people than guns. No wonder the officers feared for their lives

What color is skeptical?

>A braked car is going to kill two officers
Stop it already, this is not funny anymore.