Become a missionary of Kek

Missionaries of Kek

Your mission is simple. Play the official hymn of our Lord and Savior Kek anywhere and anytime you can. Let your neighbors hear it! Let your friends and foes here it! Let the world hear what Kek has to offer!

SHADILAY! SHADILAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/12-Maxi-Bibox-Babababo-MINT-NEU-Seald-O-V-P-Magic-Sound-MGNS-50008-Italy-/151852928029
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDV_dBYp4h0
youtube.com/watch?v=t3KGQ0d7Cv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already listen to this kind of music so nobody really noticed the difference.

>not going on those simulations like second life, etc. and converting 14 year olds to dress like priests and praise Kek.

wew are u even trying?

>produced by ASS

My rarest Pepe

Discogs? What'd it cost ya?

I wonder how much those will be worth now

I hope you keep that thing in a safe with your gold.

There has to be one person with a lil' money (and preferably in Europe) who will buy this other MAGIC SOUND release so we can derive magical incantations from it.

ebay.com/itm/12-Maxi-Bibox-Babababo-MINT-NEU-Seald-O-V-P-Magic-Sound-MGNS-50008-Italy-/151852928029

WE NEED BABABABO

BA BA

BA PO

PEPE HATE HAS GOT TO GO

or maybe someone can find an .mp3. I sure as hell can't.

Italo Disco is the precursor of Super Eurobeat and is the music of the gods. This song gave me an erection and a $500 speeding fine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDV_dBYp4h0

You magnificent bastard

It cost me my dignity . Nah around 25$ before shipping , I know a euro bro on here bought the other copy that was up

Dem Initial D Memories. Nothing like driving the canyons to the music.

BIBOX BUMP

Truly, you are in possession of the RAREst Pepe.

not many are in possession of a physical pepe, i'm impressed

Why is it so good?! I've been listening to it on repeat for several days now. It truly does have some kind of magic to it.

Praise Kek

"Ass art" pepe, m8

I've already been doing this for a week. I'm a 12 volt installer. I put outdoor speakers on my car and hooked up a 12 volt amplifier to power them. Drunk college kids dance to "SHALIDAY" when I pass every time. The police cannot tell where the sound is coming from either because my windows remain up. It works! I can teach anyone how to do this on your car even if you have a factory radio. I am spreading KEK's word; I have gained confidence, insight, and energy becoming a missionary of KEK. All of his followers should do this.

Does this song describe Pepe well?
HE'S NO HIGHER THAN A TURKEY
BUT HIS SMILE IS TWO FEET WIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=t3KGQ0d7Cv4

I always try to post the link on random facebook posts and twitter replies.

>no digits

Damn, even kek himself is jelly, noice.

Yes carry the proof and display it.
Let them hear the tale of the one who came and taught pol meme magix.