Consider the following:

Consider the following:
The extremely wealthy few families have virtually infinite money. Whatever they want, they "buy" by transferring "money" that otherwise doesn't really exist. These people produce nothing of value, no goods or services, their positions of power are only as real because everyone says it is. If one day everyone decided money was worthless these people would be worthless. These people are absolutely attached to society and would be nothing without it. Now for the rest of society, people own shops, sell and buy goods, provide services- they trade their value for a universal currency.
Now back to these wealthy elites. How do they create a class of people that are below them (very far below them) that are as dependent on the system as they themselves are? One solution: welfare. Let's take from the working people and give to lowest class people so they can live off a meager income. A sort of insurance for the top elite families. Now let's go a step further and exclude these people from the unemployment numbers, after all, we don't want them to work.

Anyone?

These wealthy families are wealthy due to investments, not because they have such a large amount of cash that they just can't spend it all. (this is the difference between being rich and being wealthy) They invested in something (a company, real estate whatever), your plan to just "make all money worthless" wouldn't work unless you decided to make those investments "worthless" as well (but you can't because those investments genuinely do have inherent value). Besides just deciding to make money "worthless" is bad because it is an efficient medium for trade, and it will just be replaced by another medium for trade.

I'm talking about people like the Rothschilds, not everyday rich people.

And I wasn't proposing to "decide money is worthless"
I think you missed my point.

You're fucking retarded shut up

nice autism

You seem a bit upset friend. But what exactly was your point? You didn't actually bring up a point, you just sort of strung statements together, then got mad when I misunderstood.

>You seem upset
Yeah little bit, some faggot came up in here with his neat talking points about how money is an effective medium. Wow you're so smart dude. And my "plan" wouldn't work (it wasn't a fucking plan nice reading comprehension)
Thanks for correcting my shit up
Make like a leaf

he has no point. he's just a tinfoil mouthbreathing fuccboi

the richest people in the world have most of their wealth tied up in their own company's equity and it's usually self-made. their second largest financial asset is a diversified stock holding

if you want to completely invalidate their control over companies that THEY CREATED and give it to the plebs who have no fucking clue how to operate businesses, you'd destroy the global economy overnight

You still haven't answered my question and you still seem upset. What was your point supposed to be, you simply strung a bunch of statements together without any focus. Perhaps that is why nobody responded to your thread.

I'm talking about the families who own the currencies. The very top people. Where did your little communist comments come from? Oh, you're a fucking kike, ok I got it.

I'm talking about why welfare was created in America and possibly other countries.

you're a fucking idiot. there aren't any families that "own the currencies". pick up a fucking book and learn how the modern financial system works

"money printing" is just the central bank buying assets in markets (treasuries and mortgage backed securities) that ANYONE can participate in

don't go shitposting past your bedtime because you might miss your morning shift at mcdonalds

Best goy post I've seen all week

Do you know what communism is, because his comment advocated for the literal opposite of that.
Modern welfare exists in the hopes of preventing another Great Depression. It makes it so that even when unemployment is on the rise, people are still buying things. This keeps a feedback loop from being created.
>people are unemployed
>no more source of income
>people don't buy things
>businesses lose money so they have to lay off workers

You're telling me I can print money too? Sign me up

> "You don't understand how any of this shit works, retard"
> "G-Goy"

He was accusing me of advocating for communism. Either that or he didn't know how to respond without framing his comment as anti communist.
Welfare is an entire class of people deemed "employed" they are living off working class people. Their are very top tier people who have no tangible products or services. They move money around and cucks like
Defend them as hard working people.
The people at the very bottom and the people at the very top are leeching off them middle in two different ways.

You referred to his comments as "little communist comments" again you are unclear and ambiguous.
And you are only partially correct in saying that people on welfare are deemed employed. You can only get many benefits while seeking employment; however you lose a large amount of them when you stop looking for employment. The people at the top tier do provide services that can be simplified to lending money. However the people at the very bottom are leaching more off the people the very top than anyone else (as the very top pays taxes at the highest rates), and the people at the very top just lend money to everyone else. Your argument seems very very communist so I can understand why he accused you of advocating communism

Again with the the top elites you seem to assume I'm talking about people who have produced some sort of goods or service to achieve. I've stated many times I'm speaking about a few families who own currency.
And I'm talking against welfare and I know it might be anticapitalistic but that does not mean communistic. His comment insinuated I was talking about communism.

While I appreciate the effort, this won't work. Wealthy people have ASSETS, not just money sitting in an account.

this.

So they don't experience the joy that comes from being soooo stressed by money and then boom you make it big and you can breath. They will never know that feeling. That feeling that you did it yourself and that if you did that yourself then you start believing you can do anything and you realize you could do something close to what they did. This scares them, people who will never fully be afraid of them, also Kaiser sose levels of will power

>This won't work
>Didn't propose anything

>This

yes, but i did tell you WHY. i didn't propose anything because the only way to harm the wealthy is by killing them, you fucking retard.

A lot of investment that goes on involves financial vehicles that don't actually produce and material value or jobs.

No no no, I did not propose anything
You said
>This won't work
I didn't propose anything
Fucking retard.

they don't own currencies, but if you don't think their are families or individuals that exert a large amount of influence on currency policy then u dumb

you can't be serious. you absolutely did. read your own post, moron.

and learn to greentext, newfag.

I didn't propose we do anything you dumb fuck. I stated a cause and effect. If you want to dispute that, fine go ahead. But that was not my main focal point and anyone not retard could see that. Promptly fuck a cactus my dude.