Enter a beauty pageant. Be judged on your looks. Win pageant. Win contracts and endorsements. Your job is to look good...

Enter a beauty pageant. Be judged on your looks. Win pageant. Win contracts and endorsements. Your job is to look good. Gain weight. Told to lose weight. Complain. News media says Trump is awful for telling her to lose weight.

Are yo fucking serious? Some asshole "former Navy SEAL" (fuck SEALs I hate them now, they are Hollywood full of shit asswipes) Trump supporter on FOX News cannot even make the argument that I just made to defend Trump.

How is this allowed to continue? Why is no one pointing this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/the-curious-case-of-alicia-machado/
youtube.com/watch?v=sy1WFhgvihY
xvideos.com/video5498083/alicia_machado_anal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate this bitch

bump

I'd hate fuck her

>Why is no one pointing this out?
Even worse than that, the bitch was involved in an assassination scandal a few years back, but the MSM is completely silent about it.

cbsnews.com/news/the-curious-case-of-alicia-machado/

I don't know which is more hateful, ass fuck her or gag her throat with my cock.

Trump fat shamed her when she just needed some support. Trump is a monster. All women recognize what these kinds of comments are like and the assholes who make them. He's definitely losing the election now.

Fuck misogyny. This is why we need feminism.

You're fat
Go suck a dragon dildo because that's the only thing that will love you

Feminism implies women are strong. Your post just argued otherwise.

Combine them:
ass fuck followed by throat gagging

that was a really bad business for trump.

is he really a business men?

what will happend in america when dirty niggers are told to work but fck no #BLM lmao and keep feeding those poor bastards.

and the white and lazy homeless persons, who you maintain giving them free money and food so they dont have to work ever again.

why is the usa ppl so fucking retarted? OP

you forgot

>participate in a murder as a getaway driver
>threaten to have cartel cronies kill judge
>get fucked in the ass on camera

you forgot trump is a sniffer coke adicct.

Women are susceptible to attacks from others. We need protection from the faggots, permavirgins, and deplorables.

Dragon dildos are only for gay men from Cred Forums. Sorry, but your dick doesn't matter at all. It can easily be replaced with a substitute.

She works hard for the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=sy1WFhgvihY

Wow even CNN defended him from that allegation lmao

Fat
Ugly
Cow
Kike

YOU are a filthy hambeast that wishes someone would get a hard on for you

Fat people don't need support. They need a strong motivation to control their bottomless appetite. Fat-shaming works too.

t. exfatty

If there's one thing a Mexicant understands, it's cocaine.

>Watch video on Youtube only
>Must sign in to watch it

Oh well, I guess "ill never see it then.

have video link of the ass fucking?

I need it for research...

Hannity pointed it out yesterday

xvideos.com/video5498083/alicia_machado_anal

>Imagine a man showing up to a debate after having people killed. lied under oath and threatens to cut off the internet if you disagree and start a war with russia and iran

hi ctr

the media is really underestimating our intelligence, to their own detriment

should Trump tweet this?

Well at least you admit you arent equal and need protections. Stay in the kitchen and stop trying to be real people already

W-well all that would not have happened if drumpf hadn't called her mean names!!

>had an anchor baby with a druglord.

Why are navy seals stupid? My brother became one and his ass has become even more dumb.

It's amazing. He was defending nogs kneeling during the anthem and he spelled anthem with a y 4 times. What the shit.

Ms housekeeping

What I find amusing is that Trump, the Scott-Adams-approved master persuader who plays 67899D-chess, is wasting so much time on this, the sillyest attack of the whole debate. He's truly playing mainstream media like a fiddle.

:3