Why are you voting for Trump? True white people will vote Hillary in November...

Why are you voting for Trump? True white people will vote Hillary in November. She's one of the most redpilled candidates in our nation's history.

>called blacks "super predators"
>endorsed by a former grand wizard of the KKK
>Asked "what difference does it make?" When asked about some irrelevant pawns in her political game because she knows how things really work

Face it Cred Forums, Hillary is essentially Cred Forums: The Candidate. There's only one option in November if you're a true white nationalist

Highly abstract shilling.

4 keks have been added to your account, thank you for erecting the kekord.

she's lawful evil

We know the KKK and David Duke are Hillary plants, we know about the Black Abortion ratios.

The truth is, voting Trump and promoting the Atomic family will give black people hope and end ghettos.

They will stop asking out and can begin to heal from all their years on the democratic plantation.

Hmm, you're actually right. I think I might vote for Hillary to keep the white race in charge and relevant.

1.) she apologized for that and it does not even come close to Donald "somebody's doing the raping Don" Trump.

2.) Robert Byrd was a reformed racist unlike David Duke who is a vocal Trump supporter. Trump refuses to disavow him.

3.) Republicans need to stop politicizing Benghazi.

Operation bi/pol/ar is over faggot, knock if off

That's some juicy b8 m8

Because Trump actually likes whites, Hillary sucks BLM and Soros dick everyday.

>lawful

Kys

I was doubtful about Hillary until I learned more about who she really is as a person. In spite of her rhetoric, she is actually a closet believer in the white cause.
She has done more than anyone to throw blacks in jail. She is responsible for the deaths of over a half of a million Muslim dogs.
Maybe after the elections she will be free to let her white power level surface.
When that day comes, they will all pay.

The Day of the Rope comes soon!

>Trumpshills are letting this thread die
Bump for the white race

Anything that can distract or demoralize, Shills will do.

>t. Palmer Luckey's bitch

>That foresight

Not a problem.

As a racist nazi KKK member, I'm with her!

Only 5.5 Million to go, and she ties the record.

Good. With Hillary you get more dead Muslims. Anything to preserve the white race.

Wtf I love Hillary now

Not white. Not voting for Hillary because of all of the scandals surrounding her and her family, the Clinton Foundation and all of the shady donations, all of the shady Presidential Pardons Bill made that resulted in Political and Financial favors back to the Clintons.

The fact that Hillary met with almost half of the people who made significant donations while she was secretary of the state.

Pretty sure if we vote for Hillary and she does make it to the Whitehouse we will see some horrific attacks on America and around the world.

While I don't like Donald, I have some faith in him to do what's right and do his best to serve our country and not himself.

>not white
We don't want you

I'm voting Trump cause I'm black.
>tfw

B8

> delete this

If anything it's the HillaryShills invading Cred Forums. They're wasting their time sucking hillary's dead pussy.

True racists support Hillary.

I unironically like that she keeps nigs in the ghettos and segregated but overall Trump will make us more money and bring back jobs.

Donald never said this, this is an exaggerated version of multiple statements he made, but he never said that Republicans are Dumb

>Thanks for ruining the part where she really makes us into white supremacists then we all support her for her past and make black lives matter lynch that entire party.

>thanks

I see the shillposters are resorting to classic reverse psychology.

Please, don't make it so blatant, it hurts.

Jobs was a fucking cuck that stole innovations from actual great minds. The only thing Jobs was good for was coloring and slideshow presentations.

>backtracks on some of the only correct things she's ever said in order to make herself appeal to googles, feminists and general self-loathing retards

Thanks, but no thanks, I just hope that cunt dies soon.

I'm half Japanese and Half White. Never had an issue with anyone who was white before.

The fucking eternal leaf

TRUMP IS A NIGGER LOVER, HE CANT GET ENOUGH NIGGERS, VOTE HILLARY, WHITE POWER

LOOK AT THIS FILTHY NIGGER LOVER

1) HAS JEWS (FILTHY FUCKING (((JEWS)))) IN THE FAMILY

2) HANGS WITH NIGGERS ALL DAY EVERY DAY

3) HIRES AND EVEN MAKES RICH SOME NIGGERS AND SPICS, EVEN LETS THEM BE EXECUTIVES AND LEADERS IN HIS ORGANIZATION - FUCKING CHIMPANZEES

4) MARRIED A FILTHY FOREIGN IMMIGRANT

WHAT THE FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT

WHITE POWER, VOTE HILLARY 2016

>mfw Killary is actually the real patrician choice

I was actually considering voting for her, because I honestly believe neither of them will stop America's decline. We're being overrun by shitskins, and neither of them will solve the problem. Hillary will hasten our demise (which is actually a good thing - the sooner we fracture the sooner we can rebuild anew) while Trump might help slow it down, which would be nice but might make things fucking worse later. However, Trump could also lead to white identity politics becoming legitimate again, which is WHAT WE NEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

Balancing them out, it was Trump being elected and causing countless self-hating white tears that tipped the balance in his favor for me.

>The truth is, voting Trump and promoting the Atomic family will give black people hope and end ghettos.
no it won't. nigger behavior is genetic.

there is no democrat party or welfare state in africa.

DONT BE A NIGGER LOVER, HILLARY CLINTON WILL KEEP THESE DIRTY NIGGERS IN THE GHETTO WHERE THEY BELONG, TRUMP WILL ALLOW THEM TO RISE UP AND MOVE INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

NIGGER LOVERS AND RACE TRAITORS ARE FOR TRUMP, REAL TRUE WHITE PEOPLE ARE VOTING HILLARY, DONT BELEIEVE THE LIES

HILLARY2016

Redpilled doesn't mean she's working for us. Every mastermind globalist is redpilled but they WILL throw us to the sharks.

Is this Hillarys way of trying to get Trumps supporters? Did CTR ever actually research, the Nazi Pepe was just a way to get the Normies to stop sharing them by making Pepe unattractive by tying visuals of him with Racist symbols.

Pepe was never actually a racist symbol or a representative of hate speech.

I doubt that more than 10% of the people who support Trump are vocally racists, and I doubt most of the supposed racist people on Cred Forums are being serious with their behavior here.

FUCKIN NIGGERS AND KIKES, IM IN THE KKK AND WE ALL SUPPORT HILLARY

HILLARY2016

HILLARY WILL KILL MORE NIGGERS THAN TRUMP

END OF STORY, WHITE POWER VOTE HILLARY

Hillary "Wanna choke a nig just for kicks" Clinton

AHAHAHHAHA SEE THAT FILTHY NIGGER KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

WE NEED TO BRING THE NIGGERS TO HEEL

HILLARY2016

At this point, my biggest concern of the Democratic party is the vitriol they have against Russia, and the willingness they seem to compromise relations between Russia and the U.S.

I just want my qts to be safe.

both of them are racist.

HILLARY IS THE WHITE MANS CANDIDATE, TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER-LOVER, VOTE HILLARY

>Why are you voting for Trump?

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES, TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER LOVER, HE LOVES THE NIGGERS, MAKES THEM RICH, MARRIES IMMIGRANTS, LETS THE KIKES MARRY HIS DAUGHTER, THIS NIGGER LOVER MUST BE STOPPED

HILLARY2016

Actually that would be a pretty sweet campaign graphic

Hillary loves niggers, she's always hated whites. She betrayed her ayran features for Jew coins.

NIGGERS FUCKING EVERYWHERE - THIS IS FROM THE 1980'S, TRUMP WITH QUEEN NIGGER, OPRAH

HILLARY2016

Heel the niggers.

Heal America.

Vote Hillary

OPTICS, SHE ONLY DOES THIS BECAUSE SHES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, TRUMP WAS A NIGGER LOVER DATING BACK TO THE 70S.

HILLARY ACTUALLY HAS TIES TO THE KKK, TRUMP DOESNT

HILLARY2016

HEIL HILLARY 2016

SAY NO TO WHITE GENOCIDE

#SHESWITHUS

DONT VOTE FOR TRUMP OR YOULL BE A RACE TRAITOR - NO MORE NIGGER LOVERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

HILLARY2016

>ID: 6RfxEdQm
>ID: 2uO0emmV
>tfw shill thread is filled almost exclusively with other shill posts
These dudes are shilling really hard. Must have missed their daily shekel payment.

I think it's funny that CTR thinks we are actually all racists. Really shows how out of touch these people are, it is pretty hilarious to think of the money wasted on these efforts.

Also, sage.

Sorry man I gotta go with Bill on this one

These CTR shills are wannabe kikes. They never stop now do they? Clinton hates whites as much as the next person. She's even friends with merkel. Nice job wanting to get into war with russia.

NIGGER DETECTED

God of kek, please accept my trips to keep the qts safe.

>and I doubt most of the supposed racist people on Cred Forums are being serious with their behavior here.
Most people here probably hate niggers and think they're inferior. I'd say anywhere between 10-20% are retards who haven't been here long enough and blame it on their culture, and the remaining 80-90% know it's genetic.

But you're absolutely right in that most people here aren't racist vocally in real life. It is rare because unless you know your boss is racist too, that shit will get you fired.

if you're not a racist you should go back to fucking reddit. being a racist doesn't mean you want to exterminate all niggers and spics

Hillary gets a lot of money from the sandniggers from the Middle East. How can you say she's a white nationalist when she's being bankrolled by the sandniggers?

yes goys hillary is redpilled just like you!

Cred Forums isn't redpilled at all. Hillary is the real redpill.

I did some work with her campaign HQ last week. The place was full of feminists, fags and snowflakes - it was pretty cringy! The race is wearing on everybody, and I noticed that people were starting to get on each others nerves, the needy sheboon from BLM was crawling up everybodies ass!

I hope thes faggots can hold together for just a few more weeks. After she gets elected, they can eat each other alive for all I care! The big problem with any revolution is having to deal with the "useful" idiots before they become expendable.

Hang in there Brothers, the Day of the Rope is nigh!