Why hasn't this slut been fired from FOX news yet? her show is literally anti-trump propaganda...

why hasn't this slut been fired from FOX news yet? her show is literally anti-trump propaganda. this is unacceptable on one of the only trust-worthy news channels like FOX news.

bump

have a bump

>fox
>trustworthy

thanks

murdochs sons are taking over the network that's why they brigaded ailes with false sexual assault claims. they are both sjw's

They dont want a law suit.

Its like a marriage.

You can't just fire her like they did to dr drew.

the only reason to watch Fox is long gone

bump, get rid of this ugly bimbo

She basically took it over. It's her network now.

She's bleeding from, where ever.

>FOX news

OAN is literally the only based news channel.

>FOX
>trust-worthy

She single-handedly discredited Machado last night in front of millions of voters. She's not the enemy.

I think she's even worse than Rachel Maddow. At least Maddow is honest about her beliefs. Megyn Kelly i just a left wing SJW that pretends to care about conservatism.

This. Gdi anons, actually watch the show before discrediting it.

If anything she's controlled opposition. O'Reilly and Hannity are obvious Trump shills, so it's good to have someone who seems "fair and balanced" there between them. Despite what Cred Forums thinks, she's tougher on Clinton than Trump but to the average viewer she's somewhere in the middle and that lends credibility. It makes the attacks on Clinton hit that much harder, too.

Because she's too good to sack and Fox News knows that she's the future of their brand after the angry old white men have stopped shouting and ranting.

Lachlan And James Murdoch know that this is the future.

>only trust worthy channel

>fox

cute

The bulk of Cred Forums are ex-liberals, there isn't any way we're ever going to trust Fox News even if we aren't liberals anymore

Fox News is controlled opposition. Since everything else is left-leaning, it's just filling a necessary gap to make shekels.

Is he /our guy/

I'm pretty sure he shitposts on Cred Forums. Like 87%

I like him too. He's a likable guy. I hope he replaces her soon

Slut blew the right exec at some point. Or she's got the goods on Murdoch. Or both.

I boycott her show. The worst is when she has that oily motherfucking liar with the silver hair on against Katrina. I can't recall his name but I'm sure you guys remember him. He lies and lies and smears and she just lets him go right on putting it all out there before she FINALLY cuts him off. Fucking cunt.

fox is kike owned and operated.

its just controlled opposition.

He's got "champion shitposter" written all over him, kek

hillary cucked fox a while back

Nobody should ever trust any mass media outlet. But if you're still proudly clinging to your liberal prejudices against select conservative reporters and commentators who've proven their support for Trump and for getting the truth about the Clintons and Obama out there, people like Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro and Tucker Carlson, then fucking get out of here, because you are still a liberal.

>Not getting your news from infowars.com

It's like you don't even filter your water.

He is pretty good and he is much smarter and likeable then cuck potato nigger O'rilley

>i'd say keep her
makes ok cover to claim fox isn't completely one sided.
while all the others have totally sold out