>this is never coming back on a societal level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither is this.

Well, its' happening in china.
So I guess it's SOMETHING.

Politics sway back and forth, were due for a hard right swing. And with the demographic changes in white countries and womens lack of motherhood, there might be a real large social push for women to become mothers again. Stop being such a defeatist.

Or this.

kill this earth

What a gay song.

Your people already are

Female happiness is at an all time low. It's only a matter of time before women finally realize that the rat race is no place for a woman. Women are deeply needed to birth and raise children to ensure the wellness of future society, which is much more important than an individual woman's career goal.

I want this to be done already this is painful to watch
Burn everyone everyone is a sinner degenerate

Don't the Amish have it now and will continue having it in the future?

But now men can do that too. Hooray?

Until a single person can support their partner and kids on a single salary again, I don't think this is going to change anytime soon.

What would reasonably and legitimately have to happen for life to be like this again?

Fuck it, I hate the fact that I was an atheist faggot in my youth.

I wish I stayed Catholic.

First things that come to mind:

- Good, stable, well-paying jobs need to be available
- Men and women both need to learn to communicate better and establish their expectations for relationships (This doesn't happen often because there's this idea that "my partner should 'just know'." and the current culture actively encourages this.)
- Culture needs to make being a homemaker more appealing, since it's currently seen very negatively

serious answer?
world war 3

WIII

you think technology has something to do with it as well?

What are you now and what made you change

No, they don't. Progressives become conservatives when the new progressives want even more radical change, that's all. Political history in the west has been by and large a slope straight downward. All there is left is collapse and renewal, which won't make its way here until we're long dead.

More:
- Housing prices need to come down. A shitty apartment with roommates is no place to raise happy children, and no homemaker wants to invest their time and effort into a house that could be taken away at any time on a landlord's whim.
- The culture needs to shift to realize "Masculinity" isn't always "toxic", nor is "femininity" always weak or distasteful
- Young men and women need better role models. It's hard to be a good husband if you knew your father hated your mother, and it's hard to know how to be a good wife if your mother divorced and remarried multiple times.

Honestly, women gave up on being housewives too early.

It'd be fucking awesome to stay at home all day in 2016, with netflix and shit.

Blame white men for being too weak and letting the jews outsmart them and corrupt their women. If the white man does not take responsibility, we will never recover.

technology is just tools
the role of women in society was fundamentally unchanged from tying goat hides together in 10000BC to sewing fabric 60 years ago.

It'll never come back.

With the internet we know that she'll hop on tyrone's dick the when you're at your wagecuck job.

>tfw spic
>every sunday the church is twice as packed as this

why are spics so religious?

This. Not every woman wants a career, but the cost of living is so high that all hands are needed working outside the home full time. Some still try to be the housewife on top of that, and end up burning out.

not him but i had a similar phase
family brought me up catholic (irish parents) and in my teens i turned my back on the church
for a while i was derisive towards all believers until i encountered someone who was even worse and it made me look at myself and actually think about the shit i was spewing
i ended up where i am now, certain there is a creator of some sort out there but he probably didn't send his kid to earth to die
maybe he just created everything for the luls, or maybe he just wanted to see if he could
questions like these led me to believe that if this creator existed his motives are probably beyond my understanding so it is best not to waste time pondering them

The thing is, women can't depend on men anymore, this is why many of them have to get jobs.

And with automation right around the corner, I figure things are going to get worse instead of better.

On the subject of this, has anyone met a girl their age that can cook? They all seem to not try to learn on purpose and take it as a point of pride

It exists.

It exists in the Arab muslim world. Which you fight.

hahaha fucking good. what a boring lame time to be alive that would of been

Because god loves you most.

>western 'civilization'

They're just proof religion doesn't matter. Mexicans easily go through the motions of Catholicism then turn around and behead kids for profit.

Loving community can exist without religion, and can be absent even in the presence of intense religious fervor. What matters is blood, which is why our tribes are so venomously attacked.

does it exist in based states like Montana Wyoming and such?

This. I bet they hate feminists.

Yeah, I know several, but they all are either grown-up poor kids who had to learn to cook when they were little, or rich girls who picked it up as a hobby and wanted to be like Nigella Lawson. No middle ground.

the only thing different from my wife and that is the kitchenaide on the counter.

Women sought work before men stopped pursuing careers and marriage. Don't put the cart before the horse so you can blame men or technology.
This happened because of decadence, subversion, and most of all because men of the WW2 era allowed it.

A couple. Two are married (both worked in kitchens to pay for school) and a third, but she also likes to eat....

Women incentivized to stay home and raise kids instead of joining the work force via money or social pressure. Of course, this would drastically lower the workforce, plummet the unemployment rate and increase wages, so (((the powers that be))) would not allow it.

Go back to church. If they are Christian they will welcome you back if you repent.

Women would have to stay out of the work force for this to happen

Sadly, I agree with you, and with those dubs so does the Fuhrer.

Same Luddite garbage the candlemakers were pssing themselves over.

A lot of women are still decent. problem is that the difference between a downward trend and an upward one is 0.02.

No more googles and whatever the new work for spic is

The entire reason single person households don't make it is because women entering the workforce en masse dropped wages like a rock, adjusted for inflation. That's some kek-tier irony.

Cooking is my domain entirely at home; my wife says that it doesn't give her any joy to cook (Seems like a lame excuse, but meh). In all fairness, her evenings are usually occupied with making up a lesson plan for the next day (she's a school teacher).

Truthfully though, My nightly ritual of throwing an album on, having a few drinks, and making some quality grub is pretty damn comfy.

>why didn't you let me stop it?

With automation of manufacturing, service industry and general office work what new work do you techno utopia types see arising to employ the large population who do not have the intelligence to become engineers etc?

Electing Donald Trump is a start.

>still votes predominantly for Democrats
>inb4 muh true conservatives

yes it will, we shall defeat bolchevism
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You are still Catholic.

Who is this grill

I don't give a fuck about any "techno-utopia" I just disagree with Luddites because they've been historically wrong every time. New industries pop up, old industries die, the world keeps on spinning and despite the world's population increasing multiple times over after the cotton pickers whined like pussies, mass unemployment caused by technology still doesn't exist.

Just exclude yourself from this shitty "game" and go your own way

>but I want a wife :^(

No you don't, that's fucking pathetic. What emotional hole are you trying to fill by PAYING another women to "love" you?

>t-the white race!

Why are you getting spooked by literal bullshit? You don't belong to that white race, it's not your "family", and your white neighbors will murder you in an instant for food and water should the need arise to do so. That's how much you're related to that "race"

Hitler would've been hailed the arbiter of prosperity of the 20th and 21st centuries if only he didn't kill the six gorilllion. Such a shame. Waste of talent.

The automation of Transport caused the global population of horses to collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

Are you talking about her fashion?
Because surprise fashion changes.

If you're talking about the fact that she's cooking, you're kind of right desu.
Less and less people know how to cook... and then ironically complain that eating healthy is expensive. Of course it's expensive if your idea of eating healthy is buying a vegan falafel in Manhattan.
Eating healthy is so cheap if you cook yourself.

Men and women should really cook more often.

Nothing says "wholesome life" like rape, honor killings and women dressed in trash bags.

I know these feels

i've been frying potatoes every morning since i was fourteen
it really is better than eating a breakfast burrito or some shit like that

For once I agree with a Jew

>carbs
>not fasting through the morning

You would have to start again. Hard reset, lost civilization with only rumors of What Came Before. The new generation would be a blank slate and after X generations would rebuild society and hopefully no Jews second time around.

It is coming back! Except I'M the one in that outfit, smiling at the camera being super cute. My husband is a big, strong, blue-eyed (like me), alt-right guy who hates gays but loves vidya and me (we're bi but super monogamous) and when the technology emerges (10 years or less) we'll have biological babies together using stem cells and a female carrier.

Probably being the descendants of natives forcefully converted has something to do with it

FAGBAIT

hey I said he hates gays. just not me, im bi anyway, and special :) dont ruin my fantasy you sexually vanilla faggot!

Move to East Asia mate. It never really disappeared here.

I make gobs of money as a paper pusher, and can easily support a family and stay-at-home wife.

Feels good man.

>not eating delicious potatoes every morning
OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH FAMINE

>a couple
>lists three
Is this the fabled american education everyone talks about?

You can come back home.

It's okay hombre with Mexicans taking over the country and actively trying to turn the US into Mexico there are going to be a lot of potential stay at home spic moms waiting. We'l stretch EBT and WIC to the breaking point esse!

Feminism put men out of a job. Now women are wondering they so many men are unemployed and unable to support a family.

White maids?

You can still hire a white maid.

there is no time like the present to accept god user

>implying any of you will be the average man in the 1950s

Fix yourself first, entitled fuck.

If the left continues to import Muslims, this will come back. Except the woman would be in a hijab.

>women will become self aware
>reality
pick one

it will happen.
I'm gonna make it happen dammit

>were due for a hard right swing.
>social push for women to become mothers again.
That would be nice to see. I'm afraid for many women, over 35, it is too late. Even for a few men who never got hitched.

I know a few girls that love to bake, but they don't cook much other than that.

Hitler would have been received somewhat more warmly worldwide had he not gotten into war and the entire genocide mess. Maybe he'd be viewed like late-era Franco or Brezhnev or one of the less batshit-insane dictators.

destruction of the modern world.
women will never be submissive to men again as long as there are rich and powerful governments to protect them again.

only once their survival and comfort are dependent on men again (because men would otherwise rape and kill them as they please) they'll be as submissive and attractive as they can be in order to get a man to protect them and secure their and their children's future.

tl;dr women will only be enjoyable again after an apocalypse

One of the largest demographics in Manhattan are single women between the ages of 25 and 40. They refuse to marry down and now date occasionanlly in their 40's.

I don't know about you but that doesn't sound like a fulfilling life to me.

fuck off, kike

>he just wants an excuse to wear a fedora

movie star

>average man

Does anything come back? Its called history. We can bring elements of it back, but nothing more.

Close.

What will happen, and is long overdue, is that there will be another huge war, in which a lot of the males of our species will die. Women may be drafted in their place, but with either be defeated by other men, or willingly submit (most likely).

The end result will be one where there are at least 4 fuckable women for each surviving man. And no welfare state, post war, to support them.

At which point, they will revert to being feminine to attract a mate.

I one had a GF who had no food in her fridge except for some take-out. She didn't have a radio either. I thought, in case of a disaster, you are fucked outta luck.

I swear, women looked more sane back then...

>demure, vapid, entitled harpies
pass
women are a meme

It's a spiral, women working broke it, women not working will fix it.