Hey dudes and dudettes. Long time Cred Forumser here. Lately I've been losing hope in trump...

Hey dudes and dudettes. Long time Cred Forumser here. Lately I've been losing hope in trump. Was thinking about voting for a third party, but I started looking more into Hillary Clinton. I honestly think her leadership speaks volumes.

>Knows how to help oppression of women and children
>Experience in White House
>Friends with world leaders
>Warm hearted
>Great mother
>Doesn't have an ego like trump

im gonna fuck you up!

>Knows how to help oppression of women

>Knows how to oppress any woman who Bill fucked

FTFY

Don't vote either. We're all having an "an Hero party" on November 8th if you want to join in :)

>Cred Forumser

No you aren't

How much do they pay you, I need a job, shitposting sounds fun.

>experience in White House

Getting cucked, kek

>Long time Cred Forumser

I didn't believe in the shills until today

>Cred Forumser

>Knows how to help oppression of women and children

And I was going to answer legitimately too

Almost had it m8

>long time Cred Forumser

Neogaf and Reddit doesn't count. shill.

What's wrong, threatened by a strong women? You men are just voting for trump based on sexist preconsimtptions.

Hillary is the stable, calm hand we NEED in the White House. Trump would cause world war 3.

>Trump
>Causing WW3

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

You are a little baby
SUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
>Gas the Kikes Race War Now
>Hitler did nothing wrong
You are posting this on a Nazi hate website

>Cred Forumser
Eat shit nigger.

wow now thats too much you degenerate faggots.

show your mom that image on the computer and ask her opinion you fucking mentally ill person.

hahahaahh this shill is so bad it reminds me of the old chris handon memes
must be directy hired from the clinton campaing

i nominate this for best pasta of the month award

Because you've been here so long, tell me about that doctor we got fired.

>How do you do, fellow "Cred Forumser's"

How about you Mcfucking Cred Forumse yourself