Is he a false flag shill or is he really this stupid?

Is he a false flag shill or is he really this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Duke
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a stormfaggot what do you expect

he's a cia plant

What's he say that's stupid?

Most racists are really this stupid.

Low intelligence is a prerequisite of racism.

His behavior as a tactless, 0 self awareness attention whore

He's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. Duke is 100% uncucked

Which doesn't answer my question.

What does he say that makes him stupid or controlled opposition?

pic related is all you need to know

David Duke is absolutely based.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is uninformed, cuckservative, or (((leftist)))

archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch5.html

His heart is in the right place, he just needs to disassociate himself from the God Emperor.

Why not both?

well he's probably an informant
but still, theres nothing wrong with him.

He's fucking stupid.

I liked the guy before he started fucking shit up for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Yea CTR please take a seat.

He's stupid for putting Trump in a bad position because he shares more of his views with Trump than Hillary. If he's not stupid, then he might be a CIA or other plant to make Trump look bad purposely.

Trump supporters need to go hard against this guy. Full scale harassment and maybe physical violence.

He is a liability. Trump fans not distancing from him is no different than """""moderate"""" feminists not distancing themselves from the "public freakout" feminists. It taints "the movement" irrevocably.

He is tainted, damaged goods, a complete useful idiot for globalists.

controllled opposition and honey pot

And the stormweenies say sjws tear each other apart

top kek

Like most informants/assets he has the FBI hanging prosecution over his head if he doesn't do what they say.

An American hero.
He isn't doing any harm whatsoever to Trump.
Anybody who disagrees with me is a doo doo head.

You're a fucking idiot kek. Barely anyone under 40 knows who Duke is outside of Cred Forums.

This board has been flooded by concern pussies like you. Shits real sad.

He just wants "white nationalist" donations to go river boat gambling. It's a Louisiana tradition.

I find it sad that Duke gets treated like such a bad guy, even by Trump when Duke is an actual politician who influenced the DNC's politics during the 90s. Fuck the democrats man, you motherfuckers always throw everyone under the bus every time they've outlived their usefulness.

How is he tactless? I used to believe all of the claims that David Duke is this wild rabid racial supremacist only to be disappointing that he's tame as fuck. He reminds me of RamzPaul, they're both goofy grandpa types.

Duke's demeanor is as comfy as Mr. Rogers and his voice sounds like Kermit the Frog.

The only way anyone could possibly be offended by him is if you're some dumb shit nigger or obese tumbler tub of lard who easily get your feefees hurt anytime someone has an opinion that you don't agree with.

>no Ben Garrison stamp
discarded.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Duke

The things he says don't seem too offensive.. seem to be in line with most of Cred Forums.