Tfw Canada will never ever get in as a real civilization

>tfw Canada will never ever get in as a real civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
faculty.marianopolis.edu/c.belanger/quebechistory/readings/CanadaandJewishRefugeesinthe1930s.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_27_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
downtownbarrie.ca/the-bank-loungeskybank-rooftop-patio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Queen Victoria, you will never get away with this!" - Queen Victoria

Based Pedro

that's because Canada isn't a civilisation. i couldn't even tell you Canadian history, it's leaders or culture. its just there doing nothing.

>tfw it's true

Canadian Culture:
80% Ice Hockey
15% The War of 1812
5% A FUCKING LEAF, and various leaf related products

Their current leader is named Justin Trudeau. Hi is a former high school drama teacher and amateur snowboard instructor. Here he is with your future king.

What a stupid ass ignorant game, not gonna buy, fucking dropped.

top kek.

Fucking leafs.

What country is this, why are they mad about CIV6?

>who is Hiawatha
The Iroquois were in Canada, its like you've never played Civ III

damn I actually like how the civ 6 models look, hey has anyone looked into the education edition of this game? I wondered if it would have any stupid revisionary shit.

Put a fucking Filipe in there.

Never forget the 1st of December seus tortilhas

>the fucking arabic guy even does the ISIS one finger salute

that one next to spain that should just be in spain

I'm happy as long as this applies to Australia as well

Oh right that one country in Europe that speaks Brazilian

anybody excited for this?

Name one canadian leader significant to history
you can't

why is Canadian culture so lame

>he doesn't know that it's not an isis salute
>he doesn't know that it basically means 1 god

>Saladin
>Arab
He was kurdish, an iranian race.

wow cleopatra isn't a full blown nigger nice she's an egyptian woman.

my thoughts exactly, this can't be a coincidence

>Catherine de Medicis
>not Frznch
>never ruled France
>conspired against France
>hated to death by French people in her time
>now pretty much irrelevant in France
>represents France

If they wanted the affirmative action leader they could have picked Jeanne d'Arc, at least she would be fun to play with.

>congo deserving to be in a civilization game

WE

he was arab for all intents and purposes. religion was much more important as an identity than ethnicity in medieval times, even in Europe.

he was kurdish, according to today's definition of "kurdishnesh", but if you went back in time and told Saladin that he's a kurd, he'd spit in your face because there are no kurds, or germans for that matter - there are muslims and christians

also

>implying gilgamesh was real

Why is Ghandi's skin so, so dark?

he was half annunaki

>africans
>not black

You'd just have Trudeau as your leader

Fuck you, Ghandi wasn't a nigger.

>be american
>have a leader in civ
>get shot
>tip the shooter
>go to er
>tip er
>get shot again
>die from crashing rascal into an abortion clinic

tfw own entire northern half of the continent in a world that's warming every year

Canada isn't very relevant to the world.

We're not a civilization, why should we?

Also, Iroquois

They could have done worse. The leader they chose was a Catholic who fought his half brother for dominion over the kingdom and eventually converted the entire population to Christianity. He's not as nog as a nig could nog.

>rascal
what is that?

Ghandi was a light skinned Indian who was a segregationist and supported Apartheid in South Aftica

trol'd and lol'd

better than the zulus at least

>this is "light-skinned" for amerifats

Why is an Italian who did pretty much nothing for France the leader for France?

one of your fat scooters

WHERE IS MEJICO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We were Spain while the Filipes were in power because our king decided to go on the front lines against the muslims. That's why this game stinks as fuck

>Look at all of our Indigenous History, fir christs sakes we out them into schools and raped them and put them in electric chairs to convert them to Christianity
>War of 1812
>Charter of Rights and freedoms
>Penicilin
>Role in the World Wars
>Peace keepers/makers (depends on where and when
We have some good history, they could use Pierre Trudeau, Mackenzie King, John A. MacDonald, or Borden

but muh Vimy Ridge

Two centuries and all you could cook up was 6 things?

Don't worry Portugal, I'm sure you'll show up in the DLC eventually.

Moctezuma is pretty much Mexico.

“Let the fight come if it must. I don’t care whether our seacoast cities are bombarded or not. We would take Canada. If there is a muss, I shall try to have a hand in it myself!…It seems to me that if England were wise, she would fight now. We couldn’t get at Canada until May, and meanwhile, she would play havoc with our coast cities and shipping. Personally, I rather hope that the fight will come soon. The clamor of the peace faction has convinced me that this country needs a war.”

-Theodore Roosevelt

>scythia

If it wasn't for Canada the British Empire wouldn't have existed and you niggers would all be speaking Spanish.

Go fuck yourself you shitskin fuck. It was until you Middle Eastern fuckers came in that people tried to make Canada out to have no real identity.
We've had a fucking identity as a colony and Commonwealth state that accomplished similar feats as America with far more financial efficiency. We rule from Pacific to Atlantic, united Catholics and Protestants in one great nation and became masters of the Mountains, Forests, Glaciers and Plains. We went from a simple fur trading colony to an economic power especially in the fields of medicine, engineering and manufacturing. We made the engine for the first steam powered ship to make it across the Atlantic. We discovered vaccines for SARS and H1N1. McGill helped Rutherford conduct the Gold Foil Experiment which gave us the modern atomic model for God's sake! And most importantly we turned a barren land of cold and dangerous climate into a natural paradise and prosperity. So suck my fucking cock if you think Canada has no identity you fucking cunt.

We were also the first to have quantum computers.
Remember we made treatement for your fat fuck disease
We also made the Trans Pacific Railway
The CN tower

The leader of Arabia looks far too brown. Arabs looked white back then, it was the moors who looked like that.

Perhaps the greatest thing about this civ game is the sheer amount of butthurt it's causing the Russians and the Portuguese
>include some nonexistent negroid "empire" in the Congo
>Russia and Portugal, two historically significant nations? Nah.

So 10 things then? About one good thing every two decades?

Peacekeeping is fucking dumb you bluepilled fresh out of high school retard

>tfw he hated britcucks
>tfw we have a "special relationship" with them now

how times have changed (for the worse)

What's wrong with keeping the peace? That's basically what Trump wants too, to keep peace with Russia.

Better to have one good thing every two decades and not make mistakes than to make a good thing every day but make 1000 mistakes a a day as well

>shitskin detected

>implying Canada isn't just an extension of England

Why the fuck is Toronto even a city-state?

What is this from?

>Purposely creating conflict when it can be avoided or lessened
Why?

This
I don't understand this decision, anybody with a slight knowledge of French history would have advised against her

Japan has nice triforce skills

>Literally Montezuma in the pic
I often wonder why do you call him Mntezuma instead of "Moctezuma" (Real name)? Maybe because it's easier to pronounce.

Oh and our roads aren't falling apart like yours and you almost never see condemned homes here.

"Uh excuse me how could you use instead of to represent the glorious country of this is an outrage!!" - typical non-american

Not nice when all your best rulers are Italian, is it?

Now think about how we feel knowing that our best rulers were French.

Literally none of those people are anything, and none of them deserve to be in a military game.

Canada, your country is 30 years old, get over yourself.

Scythia will never fail to trigger me

You're so desperate to be in the US that 90% of your population lives within a few miles of the border.

>former high school drama teacher and amateur snowboard instructor
you're memeing right?

>america
>relevant historically

Shitholes in Africa have more history than us m8

Honestly, what you've brought up is kinda weak for a civ game, but I really, really appreciate the idea of Canadian nationalism. It's far too rare for your kind. Keep at it.

Pericles, Trajan, Hojo, and Teddy look cool desu. The rest look like political cartoons. Especially Pedro.

Look into them numphty
What is Terrain? What are rivers? What are trade routes? Where are settlements formed? Kys

wtf where is hitler?

Quality over quantity.

Russia is historically significant in knowing what sides to pick
Portugal is a cultural hub but yes not very siginificant

why would they?

they're a postnational nation.

I agree, America has all the good stuff. You guys settled in a wasteland. I'd be glad to annex you.

wtf is a Canada?

There is a lot more to our history,I am only discovering it now because we learned about natives and mexicans in our culture class.
My weekend prohect after my I do my all my assignments and clean my place will be to make a Canada thread

>Portugal
>Not very significant

Come on. They basically started the European African slave trade for one.

>Look into them
There's nothing to look into. A bunch of no ones from a literal nobody.

Canada is the retarded little brother of the world. Sure he's nice, but he can't really do anything for himself.

Mommy used you, and big Brother Columbia protects you.

>no Korea
>no Mongolia
>no Huns
>Scythia is included

Why???

Fuck you niggas, I'm going to play as Monty and Jaguar rush everybody.

Russia is already in the game, they were just renamed to Barbarians.

Wayne Gretzky led the Oilers to 4 Stanley Cups

character designs are shit

you're alright

A majority of Canadians supported the holocaust and opposed intervening with Hitler. We still have open Nazi followers who run for office and get significant anounts of votes.

Wayne Gretzky played for the Houston Oilers? Weird, never heard of the guy.

>2 centuries
>not 150 years
>population was under 10 million for over a century

tiny ass country with a slightly-larger than expected impact on the world.

canada is literally the who cares of countries and I'd like to keep it that way. a wee bit of a larger, much younger Scandinavia.

No he's not. Trudeau became PM because his dad was a really popular PM.
His qualifications are his last name and his sick looking tatoos

They all look like potato heads. Only Japan, U.S. and Rome's design are passing.

Because Moctezuma sounds like an std

here we go....

>the CN Tower

Shut the fuck up Toronto.

Jesus Christ no wonder everybody hates us.

Charlemagne was Italian?

The french leader should've been Pétain.

This is a really underrated first post.

The Franks were still Germans when Charlemagne was in charge

reminder that civ is for cucks

mongolian empire was too mean so the pink haired 400lbs graphic design lady decided to replace them with scythia, led by a Queen.

youll never be a scandinavia with turdeau as your leader your best bet is to be a slightly better brazil with almost nobody living there

Basically a German. Franks can't really be called French.

>implying they aren't saving Mongols for DLC
Russia is going to be in the game. It'll be Peter. They haven't revealed all the leaders yet.

sounds jealous your shitbox country isn't in there. I bet Americans get a second leader before you get one.

>turdeau

heh

You sound like an ass mad Brampton boy, And plus I just moved out from Scarborough into my own Place in Peterborough I ain't a 6side boy no more

>Implying Metalworking is bad

look at these cities nobody has ever heard of

heh

They're literally just a storage place for europe's overflowing numale population and their offspring.

>Scarborough
>City
Kys its one of the six boroughs of Toronto, hence why Toronto is called "Thr six"
Also I am speaking to another Canadian lardass

Why are americans so obsessed with us?

Post the proof

>say a game is made for cucks
>immediately 3 americans try to defend it
pottery

Because the whole world is chimping out and we are just chilling out

They can't believe we don't care.

They should put in Justin. 100% serious.

>"Thr six"

nobody that matters (i.e., Americans) has ever called Toronto this.

Why the fuck did you say the communist Pierre Trudeau?

>Because the whole world is chimping out

Now turn on your monitor

That would be hilarious. Imagine "if you kill your enemies, they win" as a gameplay mechanic.

Would be pretty comical. Ghandi nukes-tier.

>No Italian Civ, but an Italian is leader of France
>Two Greek Civs (3 if you count Rome)
>Denmark's Colony, no Denmark
>Portugal's Colony, no Portugal
>King of Castile is leader of United Kingdom of Spain
>Queen of United Kingdom of Great Britain is Queen of England
>No Mongols
>Mongol leader of China

Civ 6: Just fuck my history up senpai

Just watch this and tell me he's not a high school drama teacher
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

It's not about that is about being a fucking Filipe in there.

For those who are interested, here is a little story, I was just checking out some details now

>D.Sebastian is born, 1554
>He is the only son of the king D.John III and Joana of Austria
>D.John III dies, 1557
>Long story short, he is full DEUS VULT and just thinks of obliterating the muslims
>Meanwhile he doesn't marry so there's no fucking heir
>He joins his troops in the battlefield
>He keeps attacking deeper and deeper into Morocco, to the point the Turks are sending their armies there
>In 1578, the Portuguese army is defeated and D.Sebastian is assumed dead in battle, yet his body never recovered and his death never confirmed by the survivors
>He becomes a legend, a sort of Messiah who will return to the throne in a foggy day
>Meanwhile, major chaos at home to figure out who is the successor and these little bitches FIlipe I-III end up holding the title of King of Spain and Portugal until 1640 when there is a coup to restore independence to Portugal
>pic related, actual coat of arms of the Iberic Union 1580-1640
>D.Sebastian became a legend that will show up "in a foggy day" like I said before but there is some research showing that he was rescued and brought to Venice and later assassinated on Naples by Spanish troops

So fuck these Filipe dinasty scumbags

faculty.marianopolis.edu/c.belanger/quebechistory/readings/CanadaandJewishRefugeesinthe1930s.html

Bullet 3 gives a little glimpse

Why is Cleopatra black? She was a fucking Greek.

What did my post even have to do with what you posted? Get over yourself, Canada

My bad I have big fingers (Polish genes) and a small phone, typos will be made

Also, listen to rap the six is mentioned all the time

The Charter senpai, many nations use it as a model for their own charters

The Franks weren't Germans, they were Franks.

The Franks were a Germanic people, but they weren't the ancestors of modern Germans, who were a people who were basically the Niggers of Europe.

The Franks are most similar to the Dutch linguistically, so much so that old dutch is alternatively called old Franconian.

>listen to rap

weren't you just complaining about chimpouts?

dlc

I don't think we'll see the Huns in Civ 6 because the Scythians kinda took their place. It's a shame.

There are a bunch of civ regulars that are missing, like

Ottomans
Persians
Incans
Mayans
Mongols
Koreans
Dutch
etc

All of them are practically guaranteed to be included through a DLC or expansion.

Not black. Looks north African.

>French leader
>Catherine de Medici
>not the Sun King
Shiggy diggy

I listen to rap, a lot of people do
Rarely do we chimpout here.
Also a black and a muslim converted me to Trump, so our minorites are based

Why is this Civ thread posted every day around this time on Cred Forums?

saged

Our charter is cuck tier you massive faggot.

>Section 27 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is a section of the Charter that, as part of a range of provisions within the section 25 to section 31 bloc, helps determine how rights in other sections of the Charter should be interpreted and applied by the courts. It is believed that section 27 "officially recognized" a Canadian value, namely multiculturalism.[1]

The section reads,

“ 27. This Charter shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with the preservation and enhancement of the multicultural heritage of Canadians.

In other words, Pierre and co. were the pioneers of that cancerous ideology that is eating western civilization alive.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_27_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

>I listen to rap, a lot of """"""people"""""" do

I hear melting permafrost isn't great land.

>Creates a poison to destroy every other civ
>Isn't worthy of being a civ
Canada is the Jew behind all of your problems

>mfw fucking leaves were responsible for the downfall of the west

>things that never happened for $20

LEAF

In all fairness it's always either him or Napoleon. A religion focused Louis IX would be pretty cool and take France in an interesting direction.

>Rome has Trajan
all others btfo desu

Don't worry, you were already a nigger country before we came up with multiculturalism.

>things that never happened for $20
If that's a burger 20$ we can't afford this game

At least we had then working

You wish you could eat $20 burger.

>India gets ghandi again
Can they just dig out some other ancient poo-king for once? I might have actually played india in 4 or 5 if ghandi wasn't so fucking gay

Canada has never been relevant on the world stage. You've never fought a meaningful war, you've never colonized anyone or taken and held territory and your culture/social structure is irrelevant to the rest of the world. More so, your population is tiny, your military has been a joke since day one and your economy is pitiful compared to the superpowers.

It would be like Luxembourg getting leader into the game.

Well, if we have simple military commanders as rulers of nations, then why not have Zhukov as the Russian leader and MacArthur as the American leader? Sun-Tzu deserves a honourable mention as well. As does Admiral Nelson.

>It would be like Luxembourg getting leader into the game
In civ5 they gave the city state of Venice a spot, it's like they just ran out of ideas, by this logic they should have allowed you to play Jerusalem or the Vatican etc

Teddy Roosevelt was awesome

Canada should have Wayne Gretzky as the leader

white people exploiting natives to get rich off the fur trade. then we became a country and it all went downhill from there.

Yea he would disappear from the White House weeks at a time going camping in national parks.

Fucking today everyone would lose their shit if Obama was not accounted for for an hour.

>Cancuck being this ignorant.
Venice was a major power in Europe several times during the middle ages. The Medici family was one of the most powerful financial/political dynasties in Europe for centuries, much more so than our Rothchilds or Rockefellas are now.
Through the Medicis Venice (and Florence) controlled the banks and the catholic church; Canada's world influence is even more of a sad joke if you're going to compare them to the power and relevance of Venice and the Medicis during the middle ages.

super poopers are getting smug nowdays

No, those are actually his only qualifications other than being a back-bencher MP for a couple years, before he became leader of his party and then Prime Minister.

Its a disgrace.

>those trash graphics

>no mistakes
>electing trudeau
pick one

Why can't we ever have an awesome president like Teddy? ;_;

>A city auditor deemed Governor Roosevelt an odd, eccentric man. A recreation billiards table would be deemed acceptable, but Roosevelt insisted that he wanted a wrestling mat instead. He had found wrestling to be good for his mental and personal health. The city auditor told the wrestling governor, “No!” Roosevelt soon had a mat in the gubernatorial office anyway, and 3-4 days a week, wrestled the middleweight champion. When Governor Roosevelt wrestled a less experienced man two ribs were damaged with his left shoulder pulled from its socket. The other wrestler received worse damage with a rib that had “caved in”. Roosevelt abandoned wrestling and returned to boxing as a safer form of exercise.

>Theodore Roosevelt continued boxing as Vice-President of the United States. Following the assassination of William McKinley, September, 1901, Roosevelt became the youngest Chief Executive in American history. For several years he continued to box as President. He would box against aides, the security men assigned to protect him and professional athletes. Roosevelt was boxing through 1905 when he mediated the conclusion of the Russian-Japanese conflict. The Nobel Prize Committee named Roosevelt their winner for 1906

>Germany's leader
>White male

> “The United States of America was among the first to infuse the idea of peace into practical politics. Peace and arbitration treaties have now been concluded between the United States and the governments of several countries…. On behalf of the Norwegian Parliament, I now present to you, Mr. Ambassador, the Peace Prize, along with its insignia, and I add the request that you convey to the President the greetings of the Norwegian people and their gratitude for all he has done for the cause of peace.”
> Roosevelt appreciated defense but discouraged backing away. President Roosevelt fought at 190 pounds. It is likely the boxing came to an end in early 1907. He had been blinded to the left eye from a punch or punches by 180 pound artillery officer, Dan Moore. At first his vision was “dim” (according to Roosevelt) during the winter of 1906. He likely attempted a few more bouts but stopped when he became permanently blind.
>President Roosevelt swam and rode horses as part of his routine exercise. Roosevelt preferred to swim the Great Falls of the Potomac. The secret service assigned to protect him was against these swimming conditions but the President dismissed them. Roosevelt swam nude with his clothes carried on head.
>During a scheduled 25 mile ride, both he and his wife completed the exercise, but a colonel of Cavalry became exhausted and had to quit. President Roosevelt was so disgusted by the lack of physical conditioning that he ordered 30 mile daily rides for all Army officers. The officers were angered and unhappy by this order, but their physical conditioning improved and it eventually proved popular.

>During a campaign in Wisconsin, October, 1912, Roosevelt was shot in the chest. A bleeding Roosevelt insisted he would not go to the hospital until after he had concluded his scheduled speech. “Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible. I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot, but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose…. The bullet is in me now, so that I cannot make a very long speech, but I will try my best.” His speech lasted ninety minutes.

You don't say

>Cleopatra

WE

>sold us out to the banks and forever made our country slaves to the kikes
everything he has ever done doesn't matter because of that. maybe he thought it would happen eventually and decided to take on the burden himself. it doesn't matter. he is one of the few who you can point at that was responsible for the down fall of the usa

Where the fuck is Ned Kelly?

The Commonwealth should really go back to being a monarchy. I would happily live under the rule of someone that can recognise a stupid faggot leaf from such an early age.

You mean the dutch

checked. He sounds based but his name also sound completely made up

canada is like our fuck up brother living in a cabin a half mile away from mom and day 90% of their population is within 60 miles of the US border

>No Ottoman Sultan
Allah razi olsun

WE

Or Based Philipe Auguste

>tfw you will never get to play as a drunk Sir John A. Macdonald in civ

why live

> Rome
> Not Julius Caesar

JUST

Canada has no identiy or culture, loves that Big immigrant dick. Ask any non white or even recent European immigrants and they would agree.

You guys are just subhuman who came to Europe because you couldn't make it back there. You basically came to Europe for gibs (free land). AKA. The lowest trash from the white gene pool. Similar to how Australia was a former prison colony. Lowest of the low of your race.

On the other hand the quality of immigrants that you have imported until recently have been the best of the best. educated folks like doctors and engineers that can't find jobs in your shitty country.

Fucking subhuman.s

Canada is barely a civilization in real life. Why make it any different in a game?

>no chilean civ
>you will never play as diego portales or pinochet
why live?

Would main Gilgamesh. Then ravage the world more than the fiercest storms that the seven winds could ever muster.

He's not a warrior civ. His bonuses give bonuses to his allies.

MUST SEE

Canada has a lot of history, just off the top of my head

>The underground railroad
>War of 1812 - and how it shaped the country
>The battle of Quebec - English vs French
>Hockey
>Henry Hudson and Hudson Bay
>Confederation and establishment of provinces/territories, borders drawn
>World War 2 contributions, at the time had one of the best and most respected navy's in the world - had
>Vimy Ridge
>Immense respect from Hitler (Canadians were called Storm Troopers. German soldiers feared the Canadians, gave them a scary name. Hitler reused that name for his own troops in WWll because it put fear into people.)
>Historical figures like Henry Hudson, William Lyon Mackenzie, Sir John A. Macdonald, Terry Fox (to name a few)

I mean, for a country with only like 30 million people (and that's just recently) country used to have far less, it has contributed a lot to the world and has made it's mark. Blame your shitty education system for not learning about it.

Bullshit, Back then it was 'Ready Aye Ready' when Britain was at war.

Nobody supported the holocaust… nobody even thought about it… we didn't go to war over jews. That is a sideshow that only took on importance afterwards

It was about the British Empire. And you would have been tarred and feathered if you claimed to be a Nazi during the war.

>Canada has no identiy or culture
The only people that believe that are cultural marxists. Unfourtanetly those same people think that about pretty much every western country - so it's not an arguement.

Canada's culture was British culture - as it was a colony of the British empire - and still has the Queen as the head of state. On top of that, it has achieved a lot on its own too.

Stop being ignorant. The only thing you are right about is immigrants - we could stand to lower our immigration amounts, but it would still be somewhat of a requirement because A) Our fucking birth rates are low B) Our population is aging and C) We need some form of immigration to sustain our population.

It comes down to good immigration and bad immigration - and Canada has a very complex and competitive immigration system, even the 25,000 refugees we brought in took over a year to get through screening and we actually made sure it was families, women, and children.

Canada's immigration policy really isn't that bad - we just need to adjust the numbers a bit more. Becoming a citizen of this country is not easy. For every 20,000 refugee's we take in there are over 1,000,000 trying.

Unlike countries like Germany/Sweden which just flat out opened the gates to anybody, and America which is far less selective than we are.

Our biggest problem right now is with chinks. We let too many of them in and they buy up all the property and take advantage of the country then sell up and go home or rent out. Canada has started fighting back against this with increased taxes to foreign buyers.

>We still have a higher white population (like 80%) compared to the U.S's 68% or whatever the fuck it is. We are much less diverse culturally and racially than the U.S.

Its true though, the only time in our history that I found remotely interesting was when we had Mackenzie King as our PM. Guy named all his dogs Pat, talked to dead people, and basically turned the nation into a totalitarian state under the National Resources Mobilisation Act. He also befriended Hitler and hated Asians.
I feel like he'd do well here if he was still around.

USA isn't a 'Civilisation' either you fucking imbecile.

You are a part of a civilization that has existed long before America was even discovered.

And you're literally becoming the 'Anti-civilization' at a rapid pace.

Have the good sense to shut your fucking hole… blathering on about civilization this and that… jeezes, I thought Canadatards lacked self awareness.

There's a difference with peacekeeping and keeping the peace.
With keeping the peace good relations can be all you need.
Peacekeeping involves sending our troops over to some backwater without giving any ammo so they can watch a bunch of starving kids hack each other apart with machetes.
Our media has the most retarded perception on our history with peacekeeping, with our cuck PM saying we need to go back to its roots. However almost all of our history, from Rwanda to Somalia have seen failures in actually doing anything. The Balkans saw improvement but that had much less to do with our contribution.
There's good reason why Harper never gave a single shit about the UN, it only made us a bitch for Europe.

>Norway, Brazil, Japan, Aztec Empire, Sumeria, Scythia, Arabia, Kongo, China
>civilisations
What kind of substance did the creator of the game abuse?

>ITT: Assblasted canucks trying to claim theyve had any relevancy on the world stage

>we're still getting that cuck Moctezuma instead of the General

goddamnit

>Super pooper
>MFW
Criminally underated post

black like the ash he wants to envelop the world in

don't worry, russia will be the next announced civ, no need to shitpost this early in the morning

100% halal

>no ghassanids
WE WILL HAVE OUR DAY

>speak to an old First Nations guy
>tells me he was in residential schools
>"Yeah they sexually assaulted me!"
lol Canadian history
lol so polite

Game breaker, when you beat them, you lose.

The Trudaeu Tactic - keep putting the ball into your own net and win every game.

Russia is in Civ 6 with Petr the Great. They just release the nations pv not at once.

Its indeed retarded though since Poland is in, but Porgutal - which deserves it lot more, is in.

When it comes to hockey you guys have good culture. Unlike the yanks that sucks ass.

We came here from Europe because we could afford to, you're thinking of the slavs we used to fill out the prairies later. I bet if we tried to expel the muzzie scum You'd be first in line to scream racism and oppression but we treat them/you like human beings so you insult us. Absolute human filth, you collectively deserve every bullet, every rocket, tank shell and drone strike. May your children die of pestilence and your women be raped to death in front of you

I think you could crush the opposition even more like that. Score four in the first 20 minutes, then just don't let the opposition get possession. Make them cry. 89th minute, BAM, bury number five. Or score 10 then take your keeper off and still win by 5

Why the fuck did we get Hojo instead of the greatest leader in Japanese history.

Butthurt Chinese and korean?

It's okay, maybe next year.

>canada
>civilization
they're rapebaby of french and english and their current culture is literally 'we have no culture' thanks to Trudeau

SALADIN IS A K*RD

stormweenie detected

When will we get Nixon

There is a Canada mod

>kongo's leader is named z-nigga

In Civ only Egypt, Greece, Rome, France, Germany, Spain, Russia and Britian should be playable, otherwise game lose its meaning derived from the name

>No Ethiopia
Wat? Literally the only nigger country deserving a mention.

>Hojo Tokimune
>not Oda Nobunaga
ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUR

Sweet trips, Juan.

Canada and America are the same civilization

lots of quality reaction pictures there

>Cleopatra
>not pitch black negro

B-BUT WE WUZ KANGZ

because we wuz

he was a good man.

Explain?

The best part isn't killing everyone, it's telling everyone I'm peaceful while I do it.

Confederation isn't the start of Canada you fucking retard. Its the start of the modern Canadian state but that would be like saying the 1707 (or 1800 for that matter) act of union is the start of British history. Canada has over 400 years of history, not counting the abos. And the population of Sweden today is under 10 million but that doesn't mean they didn't have an important history before going full cucked.

What are you talking about? You're always in a Civ game.
>Canada is an American territory

He's got that look where he finally nukes Pakistan.

I was just excited when Saladin made the fucking roster.

JEWISH ARABS HERE I COME.

The kid knows not to shake a traitors hand. Never know if it was used to prep a bull.

does Canada have a culture?

>no portugal
HERESY

>implying they won't put Weedman senior in.

#obliterated

We have a really great highway too (highway 1). And a railway.

> the 1 highway we have

It's a great highway. The best. That's why it's highway 1.

>tfw Congo is the most powerful faction

oh god I wish that was a meme

No, you see Pierre Trudeau is Justin Trudeau's father. Pierre Trudeau was a Prime Minister. I don't agree with a lot of what he did, but he wasn't an idiot, and a lot of people liked him.

Justin Trudeau, on the other hand, may actually be a legitimate retard. He became PM using the twin strategies of "My dad was a PM that people liked" and "Say whatever you have to say to get Millennial votes". Whenever he's asked about social issues he rattles off some stock progressive phrases. Whenever he's asked about anything else he spends a couple of seconds looking deer in the headlights before mumbling something about how it'll be fine and hastily changing the subject back to social justice.

no we live within a few miles of the border because the rest of the country is frozen rocks

We don't live there to be close to you, we live there because we don't want to freeze our nuts off and then starve to death

>Flipland will never be a Civ

It hurts to live.

Why is their bonus named after lyrics from America the Beautiful?

He won because of intelligent populism, not because of the meme-tier reasons people so often cite.

He beat Harper because he opposes escalation in the Middle East, wanted to legalize weed, opposed the TPP and those are all important issues to Canadians that the bulk of Canadians support. He beat Commy-Bear because Canadians aren't quite at the elvel of wanting out right communism.

Have you seen Rome's UU's?

are people itt trying to imply any of those literally who forced historic/diversity civs are more important than Canada?
>Catherine
>Barbossa
>Harald
>Trajan
>Hojo
>Tomyris
All literally fucking who? No weedman though?
Early Canadian colonial and post confederation is way more interesting and important than some bumblefucks in yuropooristan.

Gilgamesh wasn't even a real person.

LOL
Lookit all these dumb fag-adians spewing their bullshit public school brain washing about how "great and important" canada is to the world.

Some retard-adian claimed the Character of Rights and Freedoms.
LOL, the one signed in 1982??
He probably thinks the American Constitution applies to canadians.

LOL
What a sad bunch of dumb fucks.

Wish I was born 40 minutes south on USA soil.
Fag-nadians are inbred mental retards.

>Trajan
>literally who
fuck off

why does everyone obsess about our """culture""" or lack of it? It's always obese rejected Americans/Brits that go on about it. Nobody here gives a shit even though 4/10 of the billboard top ten are Canadian right this very minute and last year both of the top grossing films were filmed in Canada and featured Canadian leads.

We only became independent in 1982. The UK abandoned us and gave Europe better access to trade, investment and diplomacy than AUSCANZ.

But yeah we are people so obsessed with our culture or lack of it? We don't have enough time to sit around and philosophize because we have the strongest middle class in the world, thousands of lakes, four seasons, etc. Must be nice to be that bored.

Trudeau is a faggot no doubt but he's leagues better than king nigger or """conservatives"" with a snoopers charter. We just had ten years of actual conservative rule, neither the USA nor the UK knows what conservatism is.

We didn't deserve him desu

>no celts
literally unplayable

You're a total mental retard.
You're a total mental retard
Yes you do. Retard Fag-adian
Fuck Fag-adians and their shitbowl country. These people are mental fucking retards. The country is falling apart while they shit talk USA. Get a brain you dumb inbred redneck trash fag-anadian

OMFG you're a sad stupid retard. All lies retard

Fags.

Boudica was a daft cunt.

I smell Quebec a mile away. Highest taxes in North America and the lowest standard of living in the country. Practically the sole source of corruption and can't balance a budget despite 1/3 federal jobs and $11b in federal transfer payment welfare. We should have done what the Americans did to their french. Trudeau could have only came from Quebec, every marxist open borders faggot cuck came from Quebec. Prove me wrong little manlet frenchie.

If he legalizes weed and fucks off without fucking us over too bad I'll look back at him with respect and I agree compared to Obongo or Bush he's not so bad, he's just hilariously meme-worthy and pathetic.

>Barbarossa
>Plate armor
Holy shit that's just as bad as having Washington holding a M16

This.

He cut my tax rate by 2% which saved me $800/yr and he brought in the most pro-white policy in a generation (child tax benefits) and new rural tax credits. He also placed the first cap on private refugees in three decades. Obviously he's a cuck faggot but he's leagues better than what's currently governing the UK and the USA.

>When you finally research nukes

canada is a shithole for faggots.
Please die in a coming winter faggot.
Not french, hate the Trudeaus, HATE canadians.

I HATE canadians.

You people are sub-human fucking trash. canada was stuck in pioneer times until the 1950s when my people came from Europe.

STFU you stupid fat canadian fuck.
"french manlet"
STFU retard. Being a fat ass doesn't mean your tough or a "big guy"
Faggot canadian

Nobody answered this. Why does every inbred anglo obsess over our ""culture"" or lack of it? Nobody here gives a shit even though 4/10 of the billboard top ten are Canadian right this very minute and last year both of the top grossing films were filmed in Canada and featured Canadian leads. Must be nice to have enough free time to sit around and think about distant countries. We're too busy enjoying our four seasons and strongest middle class in the history of human civilization.

when ask how many jews canada should take fleeing from the nazis he said "none is too many"
>fucking based
our country only really started to go to shit when we got the first trudeu in

>no yakub

baka

Faggot
I wish I could punch you until you were smart.
Fuck I HATE smug canadian faggots.

What STUPID shit to try and brag about you dumb fuck.
Die a snow storm you fucking retard

I grew up in Quebec so I know why you're a self hater. It's a fucking shithole and they would rather flood the province with french niggers and french muslims than bring in a 10/10 swede or german. Move out and your tax bill will be slashed in half, services are ten times better, the women are actually decent, etc. Quebec built this entire fake culture around a butchered language and a potato dish. Everyone else in the country just lives for the moment.

Not worthy enough to touch Royalty

Kid you're a 5' french manlet. Everyone I knew growing up in Quebec was a loudmouth faggot and the few who went to the anglo bars got fucked up real nice. You inbred mixed feral native blood french faggots are why I pay my mother to fly out here.

I HATE canadians.
ALL OF THEM
If you love canada, I think you're a mental fucking retard.
Born in Ontario faggot. Lived my whole life in Ontario faggot.
Keep SMELLING your moms dirty asshole you dumb delusional fuck.

If canada went to war with USA, I'd join the Americans and win medals for the amount of canadians I killed.

>No Ireland

>Kongo
>Civilization
Should be represented by pic related if anything

God I really hate how cartoony the designs are. They should have made it like civ 5 but added all the new features and improved the graphics

You're a stupid fuck who is imagining.
Retard.
You're not a fucking "person reader" online retard.
I wish I could meet you and fight you. I'd stomp the living shit out of you.

Yeah it was either frenchie (23%) or mud from toronto (17%). You'll never be Canadian mud boy. You're here as our tax slaves. You can't even leave the GTA without being harassed and driven back into your human bird cage. I'd hate the superior white man and native man as well if I were you.

>tfw know a leaf from Oxford uni who legitimately supported Trudeau

>No guys he was arabic cause when you convert to islam your DNA changes

I'll be here tonight. I can't knock your teeth out because of where i'm employed but one of my bros will no problem. I watched a nigger get both his ankles snapped last weekend.

downtownbarrie.ca/the-bank-loungeskybank-rooftop-patio/

Go up to the patio. I'll notice you because we boot out anyone from not around here. I'll be there after 10:00. You won't even make five minutes on the strip.

Canada was great as an Anglo, white, Christian state. It's degenerate now but has remenants of what made it great in the past and is still better than 99% of the shit holes out there, and it's certainly better than whatever shit-ridden country your vermin family came from bud.

LMFAO
lookit this delusional fucking canadian faggot imagining my life
LOL
I DON'T want to be canadian. You're all ugly, stupid and inbred white trash. ALL OF YOU
YOU included you sweaty beef stain bearded canadian white trash faggot.
I want to boot fuck every canadian back to fucking Ireland, the white trash motherland for white trash canadian sub-human scum.

I'll fight any canadian. I HATE you fucks

american education

Western Europeans and Aboriginals own some 97% of the land in this country. Virtually all of our immigrants are cooped up in our overtaxed overcrowded tax farms we call cities. Meanwhile I get at least $4k/yr in rural adjustments and i'm 90 minutes north of Toronto. My city is 96% white and 2% abo.

>Philip II, Catherine de Medici, Victoria, Herald Hardrada
All of them were blonde guys.

LMFAO
White trash fucking Barrie
HA HA HA HA HA faggot.

You think you're tough cause the bouncer won't let me in your faggot club??
LOL

Dumb fat fuck

Let me drive 5 hours to Barrie to fight some fat faggot canadian. Ya okay faggot.

Dumb fat fuck

>Ireland
>white

Kid I gave you the address show up and i'll make sure one of the younger guys makes you swallow your rotten teeth. My wife gets off work at 9 so i'll be there from 10 - 2

yes indeed carlo magno wuz italian

I live in rural Alberta surrounded by white Christians and it's fucking great. It's unfortunate our cities are such cancer though because I love city living.

OHHHH you got a job do ya??
Proud of that?
First one in your whole white trash fucking family to ever hold a job??

Stupid fucking white trash fag-nadian. Bragging about working.
Everyone has or had a job you lazy white nigger.

I knew you were a ugly little mud boy. Barrie has an average household income 26% higher than Toronto and is on the best fresh water fishing lake on the planet. 96% white and we don't tolerate any of you ugly genetic trashbags here. As I said I doubt you'd even make it to the front door one of the local boys would get to you first. Did you just find out that you'll never be Canadian? That your grandkids won't even be considered Canadian by the vast majority of us? You're our tax slave until you decide to go home to whatever third world shithole you crawled out of. Nothing more.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I work at CFB Borden. It's also 96%+ white. Aboriginals are the only group we tolerate up here and we're only 90 minutes north of Toronto. You'll never be Canadian. Thanks for funding the new highway and our new recreational centre. Oh and the cancer centre.

We don't just tolerate the aboriginals I didn't mean that, they're one of us. Separate but equal. Every other mud race must stay in the cities if they cross the greenbelts they're fair game for an awakening.

LOL
Do you work construction and make SIXTEEN dollars an hour??
You got a wife too?? She probably looks like a playboy model eh??
I bet you're the "coolest" guy at your white trash dive bar, with your fancy working job and model wife.

The only shithole I crawled out of, was a canadian province, you retarded fuck.

Fat dumb fuck beardo needs his buddies to fight a call out for him, cause of his job and stuff.

LOL STFU you fat useless coward.

>Brazil
>No Portugal

>Catherine de Medici
>No Louis XIV or Napoleon

>No Russia

You sound jealous as fuck mud boy. When I went to university none of you ugly fucks could even get a mud girlfriend. Must suck.

Or they could rename France to Francia and get Charlemagne as a ruler

You're IMAGINING who I am, to try and insult me, cause I'm RIGHT about your country being trash and you being a fat useless canadian coward.

Keep IMAGINING you dumb fat white trash inbred canadian fuckstick

Why DO you WRITE like a CHILD? Cousin inbreeding is extremely common among the mud races. You're just another angry ugly brown virgin that watches his race slob on white cock. Again when I was in university I can't remember one of you guys with a girlfriend. It was hilarious. Keep paying those inflated taxes mud boy. Enjoy your human birdcage I paid off my house at 27.

DIE fag-nadians!!

if USA went to war with canada, I'd have medals for the amount of canadians I killed in war.
I'd be legendary with my canadian kill count
>spot and kill a canadian from 1 mile

LOL
You're a dumb fat useless white trash canadian.
Ya ya bud, I'm a "mud skin" and a "virgin"
Only the coolest, toughest, bad asses guys get laid in canada, you must be a real tough customer eh??
Watch out for the fat, sweaty,bearded canadian eh?? Tough guys eh??

>if USA went to war with canada
I know the muds have a low iq and terrible memory but not knowing about the ass stomping that was 1812 is rather embarrassing. The Americans can't even police their own third world streets and this time our fighting men wouldn't all be off fighting napoleon. Most of us would love another 1812 because it would give us the opening to seize your shit and send you fuckers back home.

I understand why you're so jealous and frustrated. You'll pay taxes for 40 years and then die without any legacy. Go buy a hooker or something scumbag. That offer still stands I might take you for a car ride after one of the young guys makes you swallow your rotten teeth. Show up. Prove you're not just running your mouth. Bring friends if you have them idc.

Dude you're being baited hard. Just let the angry mud rage in solitude lel.

You're the only one being baited. I knocked out a kid from plebbit three years ago you never know where this shit can go. I don't have roll call for another 45 minutes so i'll bant until then.