Who even watches this fucking guy?

who even watches this fucking guy?

I do
why do you ask? did he hurt your nigger religious feelings

Liberals who like to think their opinions are relevant and edgy

I do religiously which is ironic considering he doesn't believe in religion. I love Bill. I just wish he would give a million dollars to Hillary like he did for Obama. He must know stopping Trump is more important than stopping Romney and I was no fan of Mitt back then.

why? He has literally nothing to say. Its like his whole thing is that he just wants to look cool by making snappy remarks about the most centrist position possible

My mother.

Dumb liberals, once their braindead shows end HBO brainwashes you with this garbage, it's like Tosh.O for liberals.

>why? He has literally nothing to say.
>Its like his whole thing is that he just wants to look cool by making snappy remarks about the most centrist position possible
He's full leftist most of the time not centrist
And you answered your question
He has his audience, Alex Jones has his, Oreiley has his, just deal with it and don't watch stuff you don't like or don't agree with. Fucking grow up whiny bitch

Literal baby Boomers

What did he mean by this?

>Asking a board full of alt-fighters who believe in existential coping mechanism fairy tales what they think of one of the most vocal, liberal atheists

Gee, I wonder.

The smugness of that horrible cunt. The unfunny smugness. Disgusting.

You don't need HBO subscription or cable to watch him you know
ever heard about p2p grandpa?

>He's full leftist most of the time not centrist
Uh, no, he is not a "full leftist." Do you even know what that would mean? He's a capitalist social democrat

>equating the crusades with all that filth

i will never not be triggered by this

Considering his show airs on Friday nights...I'd say the same people who watched X-files and Battlestar Galactica.

"Hahaha! Everyone else is so fucking stupid!"
My parents watch him every week. I was a democrat until last year, my parents brought me up liberal. That asshole is full of shit.

My dad and most of the other pot smoking baby boomers.

and also the current media paradigm is shifted so far left right now that you can take some pretty hard left positions and still be pretty much in the middle

must be shitty to be you
next time try watching something you like instead of crying about shit you don't like online. grow a pair boyo

>capitalist social democrat
pretty much leftist for majority of uhmericans
Also he called himself liberal on several occasions
He hates islam,religions and stupidity furiously tho
So no he's not a centrist and there's really no reasons for those tags.

>I watch this asshole
You're an idiot only reason I know about this idiot is from liberal friends and family.

Fuck outta here shilll

I used to really like him. Then he started shilling for Clinton, then I was annoyed. Then he came after Assange, then I hated him.

it's fucked how awful these shows became once Bush left office.

once a voice for the counter culture, these political satirists are now apologists for neoliberalism.

this is true controlled opposition.

It's okay
I don't watch your favorite Alex Jones but I know he's an imbecile idiot liar
to each his own

FUCKING KIKE
I think if I saw (((Bill))) IRL, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from killing him.

You were too young probably because Maher stays the same for the last several decades.
Only Bush's and republican achievement is stirring iraq war that everyone sane warned them about.

edgy

>Fedora fag calling me edgy.
Why don't you fuck off ,read Evola or some Guenon, lift some weights, and realize that Cosmic Order is real.

Sorry too busy reading Horus Heresy books and preparing to CCNP certification
Have no time for your faggot advice

Good for you Bourgeois faggot. Where you at queer? I will be there in fifteen minutes.

claims to be a comedian but isn't funny

should be flogged in public

>who even watches this fucking guy?

*Live audience goes crazy*

Sorry he's not farting mr. Leaf
It's just different from your frog baguette tier humor

my mum

"i have a problem with" literally says "i'm against something but i'll never do anything about it in any way except throw my hands up in defeat because im a (((comedian))) lol."

I don't how what his name is but know who you're referring to.

If he wasn't on TV and wasn't jewish he probably wouldn't be a Hillary supporting neocon was my impression when I saw the show

It's more banal social commentary aimed towards burnt out grandmothers and NYT self-proclaimed intellectuals than comedy

He's pretty based on some issues such as Islam and religion in general

i agree

I do bitch. He's got jokes. Sorry he rustles your jimmies. You can always turn off the tv if he violates your safe space.

>tmw you're condescended by an autistic leftist atheist
bill maher is fucking retarded. what a fucking keynesian. fucking nigger

Well he hates successful googles almost as much as Seth Rogen so he probably ok.

> no