OH NO SHE'S CRYING! QUICK! BURN THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS!!

Seriously though where did they dig up this little Megamind dindu bitch You ever get sick of these people using kids to try to sway our opinions and feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
abcnews.go.com/US/young-girls-emotional-council-speech-laments-shame-fatal/story?id=42389939
wcnc.com/news/local/keith-scott-shooting/young-girl-cries-and-scolds-charlotte-city-council/326900659
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a kid says it so it proves you wrong
This is some of the most bluepilled shit I see on Facebook. Forget actual arguments or reasoning, look, a 7-year old called Trump mean so that's proof he's evil.

I saw this a couple of days ago and thought..."Since when the hell do we let children testify about anything to governing councils?"

It's super cringe. They're trying too hard. It's also a shame how she's being brainwashed.

Emotional arguments > Logical Arguments

justice system is now targeting female audiences for guilt trips.

heh

who do negros have such high hairlines?

Trump is a child so it only makes sense to use a child.

Source?

Shillary nigger lover detected. Wrong board house whore.

When I see this shit on fb, and I'm a fucking leaf....It makes me hate niggers that much more as a whole

>waaaa waaaa, gib or you racist

Have you ever in your entire life met a nigger who is a stoic?

Wtf is this shit about

I don't into social media

five-hundred-head

Yep, they're putting that little girl through trauma just to use her as a tool... If they do shit like that, that means they'll have no problem molesting her as they don't see her as human... but just a tool.

Can you explain what this is about?

Issues with niggers is such a quintessentially American problem I can't keep up.

Some people dont hang on Cred Forums all day. So explain this story.

I don't get it either.
I'm guessing it's about niggers being relentless targets of relentless systemic racism or something about negroid rapefugees from the darkest depths of the Congo river.

Dindus using children for sympathy and gibs

>inferring that trumpfags care about either one of those things

Lowest % of people who have read the federalist papers out of any american political movement, including berniebros

Pure chimp

Don't you guys have those Frodo looking Aboriginal niggers? Aren't they as bad?

I agree.

It makes White People looks like they have a full hair line by comparison, and we know what a fucking disaster white people's balding patterns are.

Sorry, but sometimes I'm happy to be a Latino.

Full head of hair, no receding hairline.

Context?

They're less than 1% of the population and they stick to their shitty desert towns for the most part.

They whine about gibs every few years but only virtue signalling lefties give half a fuck, most people here are genuinely racist.

LOL black ppl are so ugly

That's seriously not a 35-year-old black woman?

The trick with balding (at least if you're white) is not to fight it or try to hide it by creatively arranging your remaining hair, just shave it all off. You'll look a hell of a lot better.

t. eternal manlet

How dare you, she's a 4 year old Syrian refugee.

Here's the other extreme.

since they started to realize that whitey better pay dem reparations.

Children can't understand true sadness therefore her tears should be taken lightly.

>My mom says Trump is a racist, so I have no choice but to believe her.

There's actually a very good reason for that.

The way a lot of blacks in the US braid their hair causes a lot of strain on their roots, which in turn means that over the years, their hairline starts receding.

However, in other cases it's just because Negroids have messed up skull-shapes (Take East-Africans for exampl)

ALL THESE NIGGER HAPPENINGS ARE FALSE FLAGS

THEY ARE RIGGING THE ELECTION RIGHT NOW

DEAD PEOPLE ARE REGISTERING TO VOTE ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY

archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd

sauce on the latina chick

It's a god damned set up.

Yeah, that's why we get Line Ups, also known as Edge ups.

Why do you think?

Because otherwise we look like we have no forehead.

It's a blessing, AND a curse.

P.S- White women love us.

Is anyone here going to explain to us heterosexuals what this is even about?

I still don't know what's going on.

genetics and poor maintenence. niggers literally don't wash their hair, which is ironic considering they lie about people wanting to touch that gross shit

WHO IS THIS NIGLET AND WHY IS IT CRYING?

Black girl crying because racism.

9 yo definitely needs to weigh in on Armed dindu with drugs and gun.

abcnews.go.com/US/young-girls-emotional-council-speech-laments-shame-fatal/story?id=42389939

So no one is gonna post the fucking sauce? One of those threads huh?

Basically black girl crying "wah stahp killin us pls we dindu nuffin" and everyone eats it up because wcnc.com/news/local/keith-scott-shooting/young-girl-cries-and-scolds-charlotte-city-council/326900659

Use reverse image search
>Abigail Ratchford

Haha of the loser whores who fuck darkies, 90% regret it and will never do it again after their one fling. It doesnt take long to realize why niggers stink.

>megamind dindu

Fucking kek

She doesn't look human

Plot twist: it was never the grays. It was the blacks.

>B-b-b-b-b-but wasn't the cop black?

>OH NO SHE'S CRYING!
This is literally how it all began with the Merkel crusades in Germany. Not even kidding. Watch out burgers!

sauce/proof attached. At least Krauts surely will remember.

I remember this. I remember saying she is based for telling the little mudslime that she has to go back.

fuck

Jaffa Kree!

meh, we already have more shitskins than you have people.