The voice of Bender, Marcus Fenix and Jake the Dog doesn't want to be friends with us... :(

The voice of Bender, Marcus Fenix and Jake the Dog doesn't want to be friends with us... :(

I DONT GIVE A FUCK FAGGGGGOT

Listen champ.
Do you give s fuck if Carlos your lawn mowing guy says this? Do you even follow him on twitter?
What about Leroy who works at McDonald's?
John DiMaggio has a job, his job doesn't make his opinion worthwhile.

Bigots come in all shapes

He's just another one

Sucking liberal dick must be how he gets all those parts.

You, as Satan would have intimate knowledge of this

>Anti-feminists
>Arent sensible

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Johhny boy done fucked up. Love it tho. First ones to call you a bigot, wont even listen to ideas outside of their echo chamber.

>BTW he didnt say "sexists" he said "anti-feminists" as if they're the same thing.

Fuck him, it's his own loss.

>sensible Republican
So somebody who wants to call himself a Republican but still believes everything I say?

oh boy another famous person telling me what to think

Witnessed.

>A man has a great voice
>his opinions matter

This isn't 1920s radio.

I never understood why people on Cred Forums liked him so much. Overall, he's pretty meh for a voice actor. I guess this is why Cred Forums likes him, not his career.

bender would vote clinton just to kill all humans

BITE

>Sensible Republicans

I assume he means cuckservatives, yes?

Tweet him back, saying Cred Forums send their regards.

Yes, it's sad how people ignore the dictionary definition of bigot and use it to insult people they disagree with.

Bigot: A person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

jokes on him, just followed him :))))

>Wtf i hate bender now
Seriously these celebs just sour their performances with pointless political virtue signaling.

>people on the right, fuck off
>people pretending to be on the right are fine though

okay, bye

>sensible republicans

what, ones you can shame and push over? cucks?

neocons?

what do these little faggots want? an enemy that just agrees with everything they think and say and will suck their dicks on command?

Just anothe over privileged Hollywood edgelord.

He hates it when Ventrue Camarilla princes come into his territory and start calling the shots.

>John DiMaggio is a raging SJW
Fuck, this really fucking hurts. I loved that guy.

I can't respect him as a person any more, but I'll always like him as Bender and Wakka.

Oh no, a guy who did voices for characters I liked in cartoons for many years doesn't like Trump.

This means if I am to continue liking his voice work, I must stop liking Trump.

>look how not racist i am!!!!! i'm better than you
is there anything worse than retards like this? being """"antiracist"""" isn't any sort of accomplishment, anyone could do it, yet they get an incredibly undeserved sense of arrogance because of it

This guy gets it.

Nice, now I can hate futurama completely.
Who the fuck is marcus fenix?

>John DiMaggio is a raging SJW
>Wakka cracked a joke just before the Al Bhed annihilated their own motherland to prevent the spread of Sin Scales

He played the only other joker I can stand listening to, I hope he does it again soon.

Can we meme on this faggot like we did to cher? Would spice up this boring night.

who has the gas chamber template handy?

Why the fuck would I follow the voice of Bender.

What are you fuckin stupid?

How could you do this to me wakka?

nice filename

Why do actors think Trump is some kind of super villain? The man has all kinds of minorities working for him. I can't believe how stupid celebrities are. The fact that they think people give a shit about their opinions shows how out of touch they are.

No one fucking idolizes celebrities anymore.

He's a toe headed retard, who regularly acts like a nog.

No, he's only a celebrity to a handful of LE NERDIST nu-males, who gives a shit. Kek will deal with him.

>using apostrophes unironically for a plural, non-acronym
>2016

Wew lad

His joker was fucking ass

Why are leftists so insistent on social isolation?

I mean, it's what they claim the right does. What isolationist christian communities does, and it's mentioned in a context of being deplorable.

Surrounding yourself with yes-men. Not separating people from politics.

But when it comes to their own lives and timelines it's constantly "BELIEVE WHAT I DO OR GET OUT YOU HITLER SUPPORTER". Even for minor disagreements on taxation levels.

I just don't get it. Anyone on the right is living in a left wing saturated world constantly.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
KILLARY'S KLINTON'S KAMPAIGN IS FUCKED
SO GRAB YOUR BLEACH AND DRINK!
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK

>tfw the other day I imagined Trump killing Hillary like Marcus killed Queen Myrrah at the end of GOW3.

Thanks for ruining that John.

Stop acting like a tumblr faggot. Separate the guy from his work.

I..I thought the comma was the mistake.

>alt-right's racists

Congrats, you discovered the default political position you have to take to get acting work.

welp, now i'm #MentallyHill