NWO vs. OWO. What is the One World Order--NWO is Soros/Rothschilds, so what is OWO?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXS946P4sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OWO

whats this...?

OWO WHAT'S THIS?

So I see someone was following KB user and I's conversation. Its Old World Order. Think Bohemian Grove.

OWO = OLD world order

one world order = new world order
the result of agenda2030

Old world order are royal dynasties of old.
New world order is the existence of a ruling class.

I thought bohemian grove was controlled by the Rothschilds somehow, though.-Soros even looks like an owl

Well I'm just making assumptions. KB user said that OWO looks like an owl and that this connection was important.

Should/how do we resist NWO? I don't like the idea of being murdered/unfree.

We're gonna go to war with Russia aren't we...

We can't. We're just pawns in the game of chess the OWO and NWO are playing. We can, however, pick which side to be on.

The NWO IS the OWO. The Rothschilds work with the Monarchs of Europe in order to conquer what no one has done before, the world.

The only call themselves NWO because it sounds cooler.

how do china and russia fit into this?
they've never been the ruling faction of the OWO

russia is still bitter because of the collapse they endured in the 90s and are actively against OWO and NWO, they just want political fairness and to grow in peace

china seems to play ball with the NWO more than russia, which is why they have been helped massively with technology transfer and economic development, however china aims to become captain of the nwo and steer it (for better or worse)

is this a fair assessment?

Nwo vs woo. - all the same.

Illuminati - nasti ass mfuckers. Moloch and worse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXS946P4sQ

Run flee you fools.

The old world order is the monarchies that nearly don't exist any more, but most of the borders they drew remain intact in western europe at least

oh, so you're the person he was talking to, thought you were him kek

There are eastern families same as western families. They're currently in a war.

This is what I realized later in the thread. For the most part its been OWO vs NWO. As time went on a third party showed up. I don't know what the third party is, but KB user might.

If we can't resist, what side should we choose, and what do the sides consist of? I want to be on the good guys side. The side...I don't know Jesus would choose or something... :(

Nah, I was the guy with the pink id. I forget what it was. He said I was starting to put the pieces together, and he's right. Only problem is I don't have all the info to get the whole picture and at best I can give theories. Nothing solid.

yeah, there seems to be internal conflict on the direction they want to go

some want full control and expansion
the others realise they have to free their grip and reform otherwise they wont be able to hang onto anything

I don't know. Thats a question you might want to save for another knowledge bomb thread.

Ancien RĂ©gime

>quit halfway through Illuminati initiation

it's HOMO
also coincidentally the org OP belongs to

bring it up the rear guard

UP THE HOMO

ANGLO WORLD ORDER

>currently in a war
actually, now that you mention it, does it have anything to do with the white dragon society or is that internet fan fiction by fulford?

I'm an orthodox christian, if that makes any difference on which side I choose.

It doesn't matter. They exist on a plane untouchable by us. I have my thoughts on what's going down, but Plan A or Plan B, they win.

could you expand, please. I want my family and I to live--

if you think they will win, then you will allow them win

if they defeat you in the mind, you have completely lost

So the OWO is the whites and the NWO is the jews?

That looks like a cover to me.

Be white or a white ally. There's a culling coming. I think they've been trying it for years, but whites are too empathetic and it takes a lot to make us genocidal. That's Plan A.

Plan B is forced multiculturalism, integration and bred chattle.

Now you're getting it

Direct Democracy 2.0 NOW !

where should we go physically? Japan? You're saying that they're going to try to get Russia to go to thermonuclear war with the US, right? All that wardrums fakery with the Hackerrzz and phony redlines in Syria thing...?

I think it will be conventional and swing from west Asia through Europe. Watch India now, they're doing surgical strikes on Pakistan. The Muslim world will aid their brothers. India has traditional ties with Britain. China will seize their chance again to hit their Eastern border.

The muzzies have taken over street crime in Germany. France is fighting an internal war amidst a complete media blackout. Europe has been flooded by Africans and Arabs. Common folk are starting to fight back. We're near a tipping point.

We're safe here I think.

Nobody does war like white folk. The last time we got rowdy we killed tens of millions of each other. Before that we rampaged across the world for 500 years. I think they got the idea from WW2 and are trying to force that tipping point again.

basically all shit we have now is because ronthschilds are in feud with rottenbergs

>KB user
Who

You know you hear all this shit swirling all the time and it's like Prove it, you know? Massive conspiracies would leave better traces than I see...

Just a gay occult party their puppets attend with a chance of them attending. you should chekc out the S.A.A.L.M. group.

Knowledge bomb user. The guy that makes the knowledge bomb threads. You know, the ones with the pyramid as the OP image.

Pick a side based on some user's word. That's sounds like a REAL GOOD PLAN!
If this were a real thing, remember that both sides have lots of useful idiots to do their bidding. Either side will try to seduce you and Neither will tell you the real truth.
This tale of good/evil, light/dark, discord/authority or new/old is as old as time and has led millions marching off to battle for other peoples ends.
kbanon or whoever this is feeding you a poison-pill, and you would be advised to let it go.

KB user? Please fill me up user, screencaps?

everyone's an user dude if that's the way you look at it. I take in data. What's your idea? Hear no evil? How the fuck is that going to work out?

This fucking guy could be Soros himself for all you know. Think about that.

a pawn can be anything, if he tries all it takes is a army or planning never give in.

New World Order is a misnomer. That is the system that is in place right now with the EU/UN. World Order is more accurate (and Henry Kissinger has even written a book by this title.)

Old world order is a term used by Globalists to describe the way things were before global dominance. Isolated nations in competition.

There are better fights to invest yourself in. You don't want to get caught in the middle of the coming shitstorm. Take care of your own and let these fools fight it out amongst themselves. Neither side is any fucking good.

I'm not wasting any more effort on this subject tonight..